Removing mud stains from your carpet is easy peasy with this simple five-step process. Read on to learn how you can tackle even the toughest dirt with a few household products.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Tecumseh, MI
There are 2 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Tecumseh
- Joe Sade's Carpet Cleaning ServiceMr. Sade was very professional. He arrived on time. The cost was extremely reasonable. And Joe cleaned our carpeting and sofa very well! We will definitely use his services in the near future. Being we have a puppy, there were spots we could not get out of the carpet. Joe was able to remove the stains and make our carpeting look amazing. Thank you, Mr. Sade. You are an amazing person to meet and so glad to have you make our home look amazing
- Zerorez of Denver, Inc.The floors weren't wet. They were a lot more cleaner. The carpets clean with them. They have chemicals and they don't use a lot of water. Your carpets are only dent for about fifteen minutes. The trucks and guys are clean. The hose that they drag to your house are clean. I would definitely use them again
- FusionCRS Cleaning & Restoration ServicesThey did a great job! They called me to get directions since my son’s home isn’t yet on the GPS. They’re very professional, protected all the walls from the hoses when they went upstairs, and there were a lot of spots that needed to be cleaned. They took care of all the spots without charging extra, got the job done quickly, explained to me what needed to be done afterwards, and gave me a lot of information which helped me a lot. I would recommend them anytime
- Smith Mathis IncThe price was very reasonable. It was right where I was expecting it. He was very thorough. He moved the furniture. He put the little blocks and caps under the table legs.
- ReNew Hard Surface Restoration, LLCOur carpet was filthy and he managed to get all the stains out! High traffic areas and everything. He even adds a deodorizer to his chemicals which makes the whole house smell wonderful. We are extremely satisfied with his work.
- Jeffrey Harvey Certified Cleaners Inc.Mr. Harvey arrived early, after calling to give me a heads-up. He went right to work, moved everything out of the way himself, was very careful of all of my things. The job only took about an hour. When he left, he gave me explicit instructions about the drying process, explaining the reasons why wool rugs take so much longer to dry than nylon. He left two giant fans, one directed at each rug, to help speed the process, telling me he would be back within a few days to retrieve his equipment. When he planned to return, he first called to let me know. I was away from the home that day, but my husband was here, working in the office. Mr. Harvey suggested that the fans be put on the front porch so he could pick them up without disturbing my husband further, which was done. I found Mr. Harvey on Angie's List, and highly recommend him to anybody reading this report. I will certainly call Mr. Harvey again
- West Michigan Carpet Cleaning & RestorationExcellent. They are always on time and professional. Consistently do a fantastic job, we have tan carpet and a black dog, and our carpet always looks brand new when they leave. The price is great. I would refer anyone to them, and do so often!
- West Michigan Carpet Cleaning & RestorationBetween a new cat that was marking it's territory, and our dog that got a bacterial infection and had a bunch of accidents, our carpets needed some major love. After Chad & Natalie finished, you couldn't even tell that we owned pets. Even better, the cat stopped marking her territory because the old smells were completely gone. If I could give a better grade than an 'A', I'd do it
- JOEY'S Carpet CareGood company. Estimate was accurate. I had to reschedule them several times due to my own conflicts and they never gave me a hard time about rescheduling. Carpets looked great, almost like new, when they finished.
- Stanley Steemer Carpet & Air Duct CleaningThey called with an approx. time that they were going to be here and were on time. Both of the men were friendly and professional. They measured then cleaned all the carpets. They moved all the furniture that I asked them to They did a great job.
Last update on August 28, 2022
Carpet Cleaners in Tecumseh
Deals in Tecumseh for Carpet Cleaners
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
If you find ink stains on your carpeting, it’s possible to remove them. Here are the best DIY methods for how to get ink out of carpet.
Trying to find a carpet cleaning service that offers quality at an affordable price poses a challenge. Follow these tips to save money on a cleaning.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Manitou Beach,
- Ann Arbor
carpet cleaners in Tecumseh
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Carpet on Wheels119 W Chicago Blvd
Tecumseh, Michigan 49286
- Carpet on Wheels
- Brady's Carpet Cleaning Inc12755 US Highway 31 N
CHARLEVOIX, Michigan 49720
- Brady's Carpet Cleaning Inc
- Duneland Home & Hardware, Inc1018 North Karwick
Michigan City, Indiana 46360
- Duneland Home & Hardware, Inc
- Kirby Company of Traverse City & American Made Vac5770 US 31 N
Acme, Michigan 49610
- Kirby Company of Traverse City & American Made Vac
- Pro Clean of Michigan LLC429 S Main St
Adrian, Michigan 49221
- Pro Clean of Michigan LLC
Carpet cleaners that service Tecumseh
Carpet Cleaning FAQ
How much is carpet cleaning?
Answer: Carpet cleaning costs $25 to $70 per room on average, depending on the size of your home. A three-bedroom home will run $175 for a complete professional carpet cleaning service, while larger homes can cost between $300 and $600. In most cases, a flat rate applies to the number of rooms you need cleaned rather than the square footage of those areas.
How long does it take for carpet to dry after cleaning?
Answer: Following a professional carpet cleaning, it can take anywhere from 6 to 10 hours for your carpet to fully dry. The actual drying time may vary according to carpet type and the cleaning method used, but contact your carpet cleaning service provider if your carpet remains wet after 24 hours.
Should you vacuum before carpet cleaning?
Answer: Absolutely. Vacuuming your carpet before your cleaning professionals arrive will allow you to remove any loose dirt that muddy paws and boots have dragged into your home. Vacuuming beforehand also helps loosen the carpet fibers so the cleaner can soak into the deepest crevices and grab those stubborn dirt particles.
How often should carpets be cleaned?
Answer: Cleaning carpets once every 12 months helps keep dirt and other carpet allergens under control. You might consider cleaning at more frequent intervals depending on foot traffic. A local professional carpet cleaning company can help you set and maintain a schedule that’s appropriate for homes with pets, children, allergies, smokers, and colored carpets.
How long does carpet cleaning take?
Answer: On average, professional carpet cleaning takes up to 30 minutes per room, depending on the complexity of the cleaning. Deeper stains on long and shaggy carpets may increase the time of service.
Do carpet cleaning companies move your furniture?
Answer: It depends. Some carpet cleaning services will move your furniture for free, while others may charge a fee. Most companies will move six to 10 items of furniture in larger rooms and three to five items in smaller rooms. When inquiring about your next professional carpet cleaning service, be sure to ask if moving furniture is included in the service price.