All Weather Seal of West MI

Founded 1981 • With Angi since May 2010

319 E Main St

Lowell, MI 49331

We are a family owned business with 34 years in business and are 100% debt free company. We have been members in good standing with the Better Business Bureau and Angie's List for many years.

11/01/2022

Fairlyn K.

HORRIBLE! Very Disappointed! We spent a long time trying to decide on who to call for our roofing needs. Wanted metal roofing initially. AWS came out and did a 3 hour presentation on how magnificent they are, the elite, top notch etc., Told us only about 1 out of 10 ppl that sign on to do their training for installation, make the cut because they are so picky about who they hire to ensure great work! Attention to detail. First quote $71K second quote $68K UMM NO! Average folk can't afford that! for metal roof?! Said No. They then wanted to send another sales MANAGER out to maybe help on a rebate item. Came down to shingles guaranteed to be at least 50% asphalt! When he arrived, he had no idea why he was there or what we even wanted! I will say he was a nice gentleman. He told us he wasn't even a roof guy; he was a window guy. Had to make several calls to his manager, kept having to repeat information & redo or correct information of what we wanted. We began to doubt but he assured us all was fine. Told us someone would call to confirm everything, someone would come measure & roofing lead would stop by. Call to confirm. He had NO CLUE. My husband had to correct him on who he was calling & why! Husband expressed his red flag & the guy assured him it was just a paperwork mistake. Not sure anyone came to measure... and the roofing lead! Yeah, he stopped by, never introduced himself, could barely speak English, and 10 minutes into being there asked if he could urinate in my yard by the Woodline. All this After the agreement was signed. Had no clue when stuff was being delivered. Dude just shows up at 8:30 at night wandering around our yard, in the country! with a flashlight. NEVER KNOCKED or called to let us know he was there or why! A person can get shot doing that! We had other quotes & chose this company due in part of their promise to being the best of the best blah blah blah... BS! disorganized, communication sucked, no thought or care to the issues that were brought up. All of this was brought to their attention and all that was said was " Well, it is sad that sometimes this is the best you can get, or all you can get" then offered a MEASZLY gift card??? For 24k worth of roofing?! We could have paid half of that!!!! Sorry AWS- ANYTIME you send someone out to a customer you best make sure and explain to them that they represent YOU!! They are hired By YOU. Working for YOU! at MY expense! I EXPECT ELITE, Top-Notch professionalism~! Even after the job was done my husband went to ask questions and couldn't get a clear answer since they barely spoke English! Now, let me make something clear! I don't care WHO does the work or where they are from as long as they are professional, and I can understand what is being done etc.!

Description of Work
New roofing

07/01/2022

Noah R.

Eric Raderstorf from all weather seal sold me the windows. very professional and look wonderful.

Description of Work
new windows

05/21/2022

Kelly B.

Matt made an hour trip to look at three old windows I knew would be an issue come winter. He was super informative and helpful and I’ve arranged for all three to be replaced by fall. I’m anxious to see them and experience the high quality and efficiency myself!! The installers have already arranged to come create the materials list so they can insure the best quality install and I was impressed by that as well. Thank you! I’ll follow up with pics when they are installed :)

Description of Work
Window replacement

08/05/2020

Greg W.

I had set up a time to have a quote done for replacing the 30+ windows in my home. Following this I had a major home catastrophe as my water heater failed, flooding my finished basement. I spoke with a rep canceling the quote until I could make repairs from my home. I noted that I would give them a call as soon as I was done making repairs. The next day another rep called me wanting to push me into a quote that day as they had a staff member in the area. I calmly explained the situation to this rep for a second time. Today I received both an email and text message from a Pat asking me to reschedule that appointment. This company may provide a good service, but their customer service is garbage. Will get my future work done by Avalon, try focusing on the customer experience moving forward.

Description of Work
Window Replacement.

Category replacement windows, home builders

10/17/2019

Patrick M.

Joe Drye was our initial contact and came to the house to give us an estimate. He was very knowledgeable and took extra time to explain what makes All Weather Seal different from other companies as well as how their products compare to others. We learned a great deal about windows and were even shown demonstrations. Joe explained everything in detail and answered all of our questions. So much so that we were confident enough to hire All Weather Seal for the job. Thanks!

Description of Work
Window and Door Replacement

Category replacement windows, doors

Thank you for sharing your experience! Joe is a valuable asset to our team and we are glad your experience was top notch. We appreciate you being part of the AWS family!

06/11/2019

Tay R.

Mark and Julian did an amazing job of installing our windows. They were in and out in a day. Thankful for quality work that we did not have before on our house from another contractor. Would hire again if needed.

Description of Work
New Windows

Category replacement windows

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We are glad you were pleased and glad to have you as part of the AWS family!

03/18/2019

Brenda B.

Great...They did an excellent job...Very efficient....We were very pleased with the workmanship of the Windows and the gentlemen who did the install...

Description of Work
New Windows

Category replacement windows

We are so glad you are pleased [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for sharing, we are glad to have you as part of the AWS family.

01/31/2019

Deborah P.

The material was of the expected quality. The craftsman was timely and courteous. With the extreme cold this week we are very happy to have a solid door in place.

Description of Work
Patio door replaced

Category doors

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed], we appreciate you sharing your experience.

01/22/2019

Traci M.

Lousy! Don't waste your money... Been going in since July of 2018... Windows leak severe condensation and doors are not sealed correctly can see the light of the outside when doors ate closed, ice build up since it's cold and air is coming in... Company refuses to take responsibility! Trying to blame it solely on humidity in my home...owner will not even return calls or texts anymore when it is supposed to be a 100% satisfaction or money back guarantee....

Description of Work
Windows and doors

Category replacement windows, doors

Sorry you feel that way [Member Name Removed]. As we have discussed numerous times, we have done everything in our power to correct the actual service issues with your products. Last time we checked, you even took down your other negative reviews on another consumer review site, so I'm pretty sure we have come to a point of some resolution.

10/07/2018

Christy G.

Ken did a wonderful job installing my windows and new patio, slider door. My dog accidentally knocked the new door off of its track. I called Ken at All-Weather Seal of West Michigan and he came out the next day to fix it for me. It gives me peace of mind knowing they are they when I need them. The windows and the door look wonderful!

Description of Work
Windows and new patio, slider door

Category replacement windows, doors

Thank you for sharing [Member Name Removed]! We are happy that Ken took such great care of you and are happy to have you as part of the AWS family!

09/17/2018

Steven S.

We had All Weather Seal replace 9 windows on the first floor of our home 3 years ago and we were finally able to afford to replace the 3 windows on the second floor. Dan H., the service tech, came out to measure the windows and about a month later able to come back and install them. He did a great job installing the windows, left no mess and respected our home. I would highly recommend All Weather Seal and Dan for install.

Description of Work
We had the second floor windows replaced in our home.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for sharing [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and having you as part of the AWS family!

06/21/2018

Kathy R.

Dave Clay was on time, professional, courteous and friendly as always. He explained very thoroughly what needed to be done throughout his time at the house. Thank you as always Dave. You are very much appreciated and have become a friend to us!

Description of Work
Window replacement

Category replacement windows, doors

Thank you so much for sharing [Member Name Removed]! Dave definitely has a way with people and I'm so glad you allowed us the chance to earn your business. We are glad to have you as part of the AWS family! :)

06/14/2018

Jeremy M.

great quality products, timely responces, quotes, and project completion. Very professional, excellent work.

Description of Work
window replacement

Category replacement windows, doors

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We are glad you were pleased. We appreciate you taking the time to share!

05/24/2018

Mary P.

I purchased a metal roof. The installers removed all the old asphalt shingles, put down a new roof deck, covered the new roof deck with asphalt, and installed the steel roof on top of that. The roof looks even better than I thought it would. It almost has the appearance of slate or tile because of the texture. I did not purchase the premium roof package, and am pleased with the look. Six crew members arrived and worked hard for 3 full days, with only a short break for lunch. They were polite, professional, thoroughly cleaned up each day before leaving, and returned promptly the next morning to finish up the work. The double lifetime warranty against leaks takes all worries away after purchasing a 1950's home. The roof was expensive, but with energy savings, homeowner's insurance savings, and increased resale value for my home, it will be worth the expense. The chimney flashing that came with the new roof is 10 times better than the flashing and tar that was there before. Financing was quick and easy and pre-job and after-job communication has been very good. By the way, I had AWS entry doors installed on this old house and there were no drafts at all. My house was warm and draft free all winter.

Description of Work
Replacement roof

Category roofing, chimney repair, doors

Thank You [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you being part of the AWS family. We are so glad you are pleased with your new roof!

04/22/2018

Skyanne H.

Don C was very professional and friendly. Hope we get him again when we order the other windows. He showed us how the new windows worked and how to take them apart to clean them. Cleaned up after and during his job. Amazing guy. 😀

Description of Work
New windows

Category replacement windows

Thank you so much for sharing your experience [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and are glad to have you as part of the AWS family!

03/24/2018

Dan S.

Called on Monday and repaired by Donny on Thursday. The siding and trim were installed 7 years ago. Repaired at no charge. Great customer service

Description of Work
Repair a loose piece of siding and trim

Category siding

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you taking the time to share!

08/28/2017

Sally W.

Great. Installers were professional and courteous. They cleaned up all materials, etc. Salesman was very informative and thorough.

Description of Work
Replaced windows

Category replacement windows

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working for you and we are glad to hear your experience was top notch from beginning to end!

04/26/2017

Debra C.

Our order arrived very quickly and the installation date was promptly scheduled. The doors and windows are absolutely beautiful - a total transformation for our home! The quality of All Weather Seal doors and windows is truly superior to any others that we had looked at. "EXCELLENT" and "PERFECT" describes the entire process we experienced with this Company! The crew who installed and finished the doors and windows was wonderful - so knowledgeable, highly skilled and such perfectionists!! We are so impressed with this Company and would definitely recommend them. (Our Son also purchased windows from them and was as pleased as we are).

Description of Work
We ordered a slider (triple-pane), steel entry door and triple-pane windows for our entire home.

Category replacement windows, doors

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are so glad we exceeded your expectations. It was a pleasure working for you and we are honored that you chose us!

04/04/2017

Debbie P.

Saturday morning at 9am I received a call from the office saying the sales person was not coming because he had a sales meeting to attend. I couldnt believe my ears, 1 hour prior to the appointment the sales person realizes he has a meeting and cancels. If this is the kind of values this Company has they can keep it and I will take my business else where.

Description of Work
This company prides itself on so called great Customer Service but didnt impress me. I met their sales rep at a home show in Kalamazoo and was excited to hear about the Company and their products but was most impressed by the Companies ethics and values that was discussed. I set up an appointment for 2 weeks out for them to come out and give me a quote on a new roof and windows for my second home in Baldwin, MI. They called me 24hrs prior to the appt. to confirm they were still coming out at 10am on saturday.

Category roofing, replacement windows

[Member Name Removed], We dropped the ball in our scheduling process. You are right and it'[Member Information Removed] completely our fault. We missed your appointment due to a scheduling error on our part. We are very sorry, and will be following up with you to see what we can do to make it right with you.

02/14/2017

S R.

It went very well. Two men came on time and got to work. They were careful with my house, not making much of a mess. Drop cloths were used inside. When they left, everything was neat and tidy. They divided the work, one inside and one out and were very quickly done.

Description of Work
I had two large picture windows and a kitchen window installed. They rebuilt the window sills and wrapped the outside trim.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate your business and your feedback!

10/26/2016

Shannon G.

From the very beginning with the presentation we knew we were going with this company for the installation of our windows. We need all of our windows in our home replaced due to the seals breaking inside the panes and they knew exactly what we were talking about. They were able to explain to us what causes this and showed us the different brands of windows they have to prevent this from happening again. They were able to work with us on a deal to do the entire house but unfortunately we were only able to afford the picture window in our living room at that time. We fully intend on having them replace the rest and also install a new glass door for us in the future. They guys showed up at 8:00am to begin working, and I was on third shift. I never heard them at all. That is a true testament to how well they are respectful of you. There was quite a mess to clean up but they took care of all of that for us and we were left with a beautiful new window that highlights our wonderful view. I absolutely could not be happier with the product itself, or with the team. I would love to have them back anytime.

Description of Work
We had a new picture window installed in our living room.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad you project exceeded your expectations, and we are looking forward to working for you again in the future!

10/24/2016

Katrina D.

It went great! This is the second time they have come out to install replacement windows in our home. We have a lot of old windows and we do a few at a time. They always do follow up calls or come and make sure they are working properly, or see if we have any issues. Their windows are double lifetime guaranteed. Both times they have come out, we've been happy with both the products and the customer service.

Description of Work
The guys at all weather seal installed 4 new replacement windows in our home (windows that they custom made to fit our old windows space). They are triple pane with the low e tint.

Category replacement windows

We appreciate your feedback! Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. We are happy that you are pleased with your windows and look forward to working for you again in the future!

10/06/2016

Barbara T.

The installation went very well. They advised it would take 3-1/2 hours and it was completed in 3-1/2 hours. They were on time for the installation. They were very professional and thorough with explanation of the install and operation of the windows. Also, told us to contact consumer energy for window rebate. We order 3 replacement windows from them approx. 4 years ago and were very satisified with the windows so we contacted them for the next 5. On latch was sticking and they came out the same day I called about it. The service is awesome.

Description of Work
Installed 5 replacement windows.

Category replacement windows

We are so glad you are happy with your windows! Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to hearing from you if we can help with another project in the future! -Scott

09/30/2016

Beth S.

Details on how to work the Windows, clean Windows and what to expect in the warranty were covered completely. Installers arrived about 8:30 nod job was completed by 12:15.

Description of Work
Provider replaced 7 windows. Installers were professional and polite. They placed cloth on the floor in the work area and cleaned up when windows were installed.

Category replacement windows

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We are happy that you are pleased with your project! -Scott

09/30/2016

Larry C.

They came out and measured for the windows and door, gave a estimated time of arrival. When the windows were ready ( within the time period they gave us ) they called and set up the installation date. Installation crew showed up on time, were very knowledgeable, polite, and kept working at a steady pace. Showed us how to operate the double hung windows and cleaned up after themselves. I would highly recommend this company to my family and friends.

Description of Work
Custom made and installed 8 triple pane windows and a glass sliding door.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy your windows and slider were installed to your liking. We look forward to hearing from you in the future when other projects may arise!