All Weather Seal of West MI

Founded 1981 • With Angi since May 2010

We are a family owned business with 34 years in business and are 100% debt free company. We have been members in good standing with the Better Business Bureau and Angie's List for many years....

Best Roofing and Construction

We specialize in all phases of roofing services, repairs, replacements, installs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Window Depot USA of West Michigan

Buy 5 WINDOWS, Get $500 OFF!!! Buy 10 WINDOWS, Get $1,000 OFF!!! Locally owned and family operated. At Window Depot, we are committed to providing homeowners in West Michigan and surrounding areas with the very best combination of quality, performance, and affordability for their replacement windows and entry door projects. Tom, Joel, and Brent pride themselves on providing expert product knowledge and honest advice in a comfortable, no-hassle environment. We are dedicated home improvement professionals with over 30 years of home construction and remodeling experience. We truly believe in delivering the ultimate in customer satisfaction so you can be sure you're making the right decisions for your home.

Renaissance Roofing & Exteriors

Here at Renaissance Roofing & Exteriors, we have a reputation for customer service and quality spanning over 20 years in Grand Rapids and throughout West Michigan. We specialize in all home improvement projects - roof replacement, window replacement, siding, doors, gutters, decking, outdoor living, and interior remodeling. We understand that your home's remodeling project is unique and because of this, you need a home improvement specialist in Grand Rapids that you can trust to get the job done right.

Offers by Renaissance Roofing & Exteriors on Angi

08/05/2020

I had set up a time to have a quote done for replacing the 30+ windows in my home. Following this I had a major home catastrophe as my water heater failed, flooding my finished basement. I spoke with a rep canceling the quote until I could make repairs from my home. I noted that I would give them a call as soon as I was done making repairs. The next day another rep called me wanting to push me int...

Description of Work
Window Replacement.

Category replacement windows,home builders

10/17/2019

Joe Drye was our initial contact and came to the house to give us an estimate. He was very knowledgeable and took extra time to explain what makes All Weather Seal different from other companies as well as how their products compare to others. We learned a great deal about windows and were even shown demonstrations. Joe explained everything in detail and answered all of our questions. So much so t...

Description of Work
Window and Door Replacement

Category replacement windows,doors

Thank you for sharing your experience! Joe is a valuable asset to our team and we are glad your experience was top notch. We appreciate you being part of the AWS family!

06/11/2019

Mark and Julian did an amazing job of installing our windows. They were in and out in a day. Thankful for quality work that we did not have before on our house from another contractor. Would hire again if needed.

Description of Work
New Windows

Category replacement windows

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We are glad you were pleased and glad to have you as part of the AWS family!

03/18/2019

Great...They did an excellent job...Very efficient....We were very pleased with the workmanship of the Windows and the gentlemen who did the install...

Description of Work
New Windows

Category replacement windows

We are so glad you are pleased [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for sharing, we are glad to have you as part of the AWS family.

01/31/2019

The material was of the expected quality. The craftsman was timely and courteous. With the extreme cold this week we are very happy to have a solid door in place.

Description of Work
Patio door replaced

Category doors

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed], we appreciate you sharing your experience.

Steel Roofing, Vinyl Replacement Windows, Vinyl Replacement Siding, Doors, Entry Doors,

Repair for general public. Glass replacement.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available