Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Tecumseh, MI
There are 12 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Tecumseh
- Foundation Systems of MichiganAs unique and challenging water circumstances presented by Lake St. Clair threatened my home and property, FSM was confident they could take them on. A huge thank you to the team, and a special thank you to Tod, Field Supervisor, for seeing my job through to the end and for ensuring the best scenario for my unique situation. Tod exemplified persistence, perseverance, patience, professionalism, and a ton of integrity and skill, every step of the way, and was always cautious of our family’s safety during the pandemic. We are truly grateful to FSM for giving us the piece of mind that our home will now stand safely for generations to come. Our expectations were definitely exceeded
- Robert M Wood Residential Builder LLCVery satisfied. He came over the same day we called him to work a quote which was received within a couple days. He was there to work when he said he would be there. Had a nice crew with him to do the job in a timely manner. Everything from beginning to end was just so smooth, big plus.
- Foundation Systems of MichiganThe work was done very efficiently and professionally. The crew from Foundation Systems were courteous and prompt.
- Foundation Systems of MichiganI ran the project from 500 miles away, and the lead manager was in contact with me daily, sending pictures and giving updates. They were all very professional and great to work with.
- Foundation Systems of MichiganThe FSM Team did a great job. Our crawl space was sealed, a support beam added and sump pump installed. The team continually communicates as the project is being done so we know what was going on. They would also ask for our input if there were different options available to consider.
- Blue Water Basement Waterproofing & FoundationsAs a construction contractor I have used Jeff and his crew since 2008 for several dozen basement and waterproofing projects. Time and time again he has shown me he knows his stuff. He has a knack for getting it right the first time.
- Robert M Wood Residential Builder LLCExcellent job. He was very thorough in his work and quality was a+. Definitely would hire again. Very polite and easy to work with.
- MARC TODD CONCRETEMarc and his crew were very professional and responsive to our timeline. They did a fantastic job and I would recommend them for your next project.
- Coponen ConstructionExcellent! Marcus didn’t cut any corners as he got my whole back patio and fireplace done with efficiency and style.
- Robert M Wood Residential Builder LLCThe work went well, he kept me updated on the status of the work and completed the job on time, and everything looks nice. I would recommend him to others.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Tecumseh
- Business Description:The chimney sweep specialists at Doctor Flue are CSIA certified, so they can provide an accurate system evaluation, certified chimney inspection, consultation, and service recommendation for your chimney or fireplace. Video Inspections can reveal dangerous problems inside your chimney not visible with just a flashlight. If you need chimney cleaning, chimney relining, waterproofing, or chimney repair, we even offer written warranties on products and services, as well as our LIFETIME WARRANTY F..Recent Review:They are my “go to” in this department. Professional. Polite. Reliable.Jane T.
- Business Description:We have been in the foundation, waterproofing, and drain tile business since 1961. Our other business- 'Tri State Concrete" has been installing foundations for over 50 years. Warm and Dry, LTD was started on our 51st year to provide professional basement and crawlspace waterproofing and repairs. We came to see a real need for top quality repair work for homeowners that have problems with their foundations. There are a lot of companies out there doing really shady work. We have re-repaired so ..Recent Review:The contractor provided good communication and even called to check on our opinion of the work once the job was finished. They had plastic down between the entrance and the basement to help alleviate tracking construction material and snow through our homeHeather S.
- Business Description:Family Owned Business. No sub-contractors. We give complete Inspection Reports/Receipts with every cleaning, and Contracts and Invoices with every project. We offer seasonal discounts, military discounts, and senior discounts for chimney cleaningRecent Review:Chuck from chimney rescue did a excellent job repairing my chimney. They are fair priced and they back up their work.Richard B.
- Business Description:Since 1986, Everdry Waterproofing has serviced over 80,000 basements, crawl spaces and slab homes- making us one of the nation’s premier foundation repair contractors. With custom tailored solutions, innovative products and a one-on-one approach in dealing with homeowners, our basement waterproofing team will help you create a safe, dry and liveable space in your basement. Everdry takes an active role in bettering our industry and enhancing our knowledge. We are a leader in Research and Devel..Recent Review:They did an excellent job taking care of our wet crawlspace problems. The crew run by Matt K worked quickly, and left everything looking better than when they arrived. I highly recommend EverDry for any crawlspace water issuesDaniel C.
- Recent Review:Great, worked with the insurance and took care of everything so I didn’t have to!Kenny P.
- Business Description:Foundation Systems of Michigan, founded in 2007, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Livonia, Grand Rapids, and Traverse City. FSM is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help ..Recent Review:Excellent! The concrete cutting crew on the second installation did not place floor protection on the entire path and I had to clean up a lot of mud in my gym. That was a small inconvenience that could have been easily avoided, but the system and the workmanship are excellenDamian F.
- Business Description:We specialize in Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Waterproofing (encapsulation), Concrete Lifting, Egress Window / Window Well Installation, Installation of Helical piles for new or existing foundations and Foundation Repair. Our team has over 20 years of experience and knowledge in the construction and waterproofing industries. We pride ourselves on getting the job done right the first time! Contact us today for your free estimateRecent Review:Troy and his team were so wonderful throughout this entire process! Troy came out over a year ago to quote - he spent nearly 4 hours on my property making sure that he understood exactly what was going on with each of my buildings. He took several pictures and gave a very estimate. I had several other companies come out to provide quotes & they just simply weren't as thorough or kind. Troy continued to follow up and once we were able to budget for the project, he came out and made sure nothing had changed. Throughout the job he took TONS of pictures so I didn't have to go under the building to check it out. They were professional & very respectful of our business operations. I will have them back this summer to finish up some additional projects! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANYAngie S.
- Business Description:Decorative Concrete Specialists. We are a full service concrete professional for over 30 years. We do all types of concrete work specializing in decorative concrete work.Recent Review:Marc and his crew were very professional and responsive to our timeline. They did a fantastic job and I would recommend them for your next project.Dawn Q.
- Business Description:The B-Dry® System Wet Basement Waterproofing Process has been used in homes nationwide for over 50 years. Installed in over 300,000 homes and growing, it has been tried and tested in alleviating wet basement problems caused by a number of reasons. In 1986, it was even awarded a patent from the United States Government. Our basement waterproofing systems are warranted and designed to protect your home from problems caused by a high water table, heavy wet soil, cracks or seams in the floor and ..
- Business Description:Homespec is a family-owned and operated business started in 1994 with the simple goal of providing exceptional craftsmanship and even more incredible customer service. We believe that a home repair should be fixed right the first time and for a fair price! We've stayed true to that vision for over 25 years and are proud to provide Michigan homeowners with some of the best in basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, gutter installation, concrete leveling, & foundation repair. We proudly s..Recent Review:I called HomeSpec for an estimate on a leak in the corner of my basement. During the inspection, the sales rep damaged four pieces of paneling, several ceiling tiles, and the frame holding the ceiling tiles in. He made a big mess to say the least. When I called the company to ask for the repairs to be made, the company refused to cover the damage and would not acknowledge any fault. This was a year ago and we are still trying to get the company to repair the damage to my basement. I would not recommend this company to anyoneJohn G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Manitou Beach
- Ann Arbor
concrete contractors in Tecumseh
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B Dry System of Michigan Inc8175 Big Lake Rd
- B-Dry System of Central & West Michigan Inc922 Eden Rd
- Bamm Built Construction305 S. Blackstone St.
- Bamm Built Construction LLCP.O. Box 44
- Bichler Gravel & Concrete Co6851 County Rd 426
- Bluebird CFW4590 Whittum Rd
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
- B Dry System of Michigan Inc
- D & M Contractors231 W. Michigan Ave
- Dedicated Services Inc.935 Oak St
- Diamond Concrete Sawing855 Godfrey Ave SW
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Doctor Flue, inc.1610 Dinius Rd
- Doyle Pools7282 Fenton Rd Suite 2
Grand Blanc, Michigan
- Duneland Home & Hardware, Inc1018 North Karwick
Michigan City, Indiana
- D & M Contractors
- Everdry Waterproofing2930 Centennial Rd
- Everdry Waterproofing
- MARC TODD CONCRETE71225 MEADOW AVE
- Martino Home Improvements1458 E Lincoln Ave
Madison Heights, Michigan
- Maxwell Builders1043 Dale Rd.
- Michigan Specialty Coatings5407 Gratiot Ave
St Clair, Michigan
- Mid Michigan Patches N Potholes3840 West Walton Rd
Mt. Pleasant, Michigan
- Miller Building Co LLCPO Box 488
New Baltimore, Michigan
- MLP Solutions1708 Sutton rd
- MY ROOF115 dexter
- MARC TODD CONCRETE
- Northern Concrete Cutting Inc4220 Lake George Rd
- Northern Concrete Cutting Inc
- Oster and son masonry Inc.2740 s. loxley rd
Houghton Lake, Michigan
- Oster and son masonry Inc.
- VanErt's, LLC1506 Sutton Rd
- VanErt's, LLC