Chimney Rescue Squad

Founded 1979 • With Angi since March 2012

Family Owned Business. No sub-contractors. We give complete Inspection Reports/Receipts with every cleaning, and Contracts and Invoices with every project. We offer seasonal discounts, military discounts, and senior discounts for chimney cleaning....

W.M.G.B. Inc

30 employees. Uses some subs for digging, everybody else is an employee of WMGB Inc. Cost is determined by the job. Financing is Available, Travel charges may apply. No service fee. May contact through e-mail. Additional phone numbers -Lansing area (517) 371-7023,Kalamazoo area (269) 385-5930, Muskegon area (231) 755-0826 and 800-766-0500 everywhere else. Additional contact name Julie Cowan

Offers by W.M.G.B. Inc on Angi
Hard Times Property Maintence LLC

we are a family owned business we have five people in the immediate family that helps with bigger jobs and on most jobs its my son and I that do most of the work Billing is normally done at end of job on bigger jobs we ask for half down all jobs are on a bid proposal and it fully explains the job we will be performing we offer SENIOR CITIZEN & MILITARY DISCOUNTS AND FREE ESTIMATES

Mays Construction Co

Owner operated. In business since 1966. 3 window installation crews. 4 siding installation crews. We offer 0% interest financing with approved credit. Loan terms vary from 6 months to 60 months. We offer lifetime workmanship guarantee on all of our work.

05/30/2020

Chuck from chimney rescue did a excellent job repairing my chimney. They are fair priced and they back up their work.

Description of Work
Repair chimney

Category basement waterproofing,chimney repair

04/27/2017

Chuck was the third service we had come out and give a quote; he was the only one who bothered to climb up onto our tricky-to-access roof to check the chimney. He confirmed that the roofers' work was excellent and that while eventually our cap will need to be replaced it isn't the source of the water and identified a ventilation vent as the likely source of the water. This meant no work for him to...

Description of Work
We noticed water around the chimney in our attic; our roofers claimed their flashing was fine so the problem must be masonry.

Category chimney repair

11/01/2014

They are very helpful over the phone, and Chuck was able to come out the day of to inspect and give me a quote for the work. He was able to get back for the project within a week and is also just a friendly man who I was very comfortable having in my home and around my small children.

Category chimney repair

07/23/2013

The worker arrived on time and did his job efficiently without leaving any soot or dirt in my house. I can't see up inside my chimney so I have to assume it was well cleaned. He filled out a Condition Report and pointed out a number of places that needed repair. He told me that someone from their office would call me about getting the repair work done. This was exactly the same as the last time th...

Description of Work
They cleaned and inspected my chimney.

Category chimney sweep

05/11/2013

He was friendly and very professional, explained what he would need to do and completed the work in a very timely manner. Upon talking with him I found out he also could do some repairs I needed done so he gave me an explanation of what material he would use, the cost for those and the repairs- and completed those while he was here. I am completely satisfied.amd would recommend him to anyone..

Description of Work
Mr. Haskell took the heat exchanger off my wood burning stove which i had to have removed at the request of my home insurance company.. He came, gave me an estimate and made an appointment at that time that would be sufficient to meet the time line set to have the article removed. Upon talking with him I found out he also could do some minor repairs I needed done so he gave me a cost for those - he completed those as we;; while he was here. I am completely satisfied.amd would recommend him to anyone..

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair

Fireplace, Damper, Metal & Clay Liner, Chimney, Crown, Flashing, & Cap Repair & Build. Sell, Install, Service Wood & Gas Stove. Insert Logs & Fireplaces. Stone, Brick, & Concrete Repair & Build. Build, Repair & Clean Decks & Patios. Soft & Hard Landscape Design, Build & Lighting. Design, Build, Service & Repair Outside Kitchens, Brick & Stone Ovens & Fireplaces. Sweep Chimneys.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Financing Available