Homeland Handyman Plus

Founded 1994 • With Angi since September 2009

Disabled-Veteran owned business specializing in many different services to assist with projects in your home or business. We are very customer service oriented and enjoy helping you explore your options before finalizing your plans, while offering free estimates. The company thrives on communicating from start to finish regarding your renovation and/or repair projects while offering quality and professional work. With quality we aim to please for a successful outcome and a satisfied customer offering competent services! 2015 Angie's List Super Service Award in the categories of Drywall, Handyman, Remodeling-General and Painting-Exterior! A special discount is given to Senior Citizens and Veterans on initial estimate ....

Thee Electric Co

Thee Electric is a Lansing area based full-service electrical contracting company that has been serving the mid-Michigan area since 1981. We are located at 16429 Upton Rd. East Lansing, Michigan. Thee Electric continually strives for perfection in every aspect of our electrical contracting business. Thee Electric is experienced in residential and commercial construction. Thee Electric Co. is committed to providing the latest technology with quality products at competitive prices for our customers. We offer free estimates, service calls and a smile by our by highly-trained technicians.

3 Coats Painting Solutions

3 Coats Painting Solutions is a family owned business that offers affordable pricing. We specialize in interior and exterior painting and have the ability to help both our residential and commercial neighbors. Please give us a call today for a free estimate!

Offers by 3 Coats Painting Solutions on Angi
Painter1 of Mid-Michigan

Painter 1 paints interior and exterior residential housing.

04/25/2017

He disappeared. I called them up, to fix a couple of things that weren't right. He doesn't return phone calls. I don't think he is in my area. So far, no good. He could be available to come back and fix what he didn't do right.

Description of Work
Kitchen and deck redone. A couple of other small jobs.

Category decks,handyman service,home remodeling

03/04/2017

Bryan Craft returned my call the next day which was very responsive compared to other contractors that never returned my call at all. He was able to start the job within the next week and upon first meeting him, was instantly likeable. He was professional but also easy to talk to and did everything I asked for the project. He had difficult areas to work with on this job and handled them with no pr...

Description of Work
I contacted Bryan Craft from Homeland Handyman Plus about remodeling a fireplace wall which involved removing old brick tile and refinishing with ceramic tile on the hearth and stacked stone up the wall.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service,remodeling

11/01/2016

he responded thru angies list email within 24 hours - he appreciated the work but it was a lil far for him to travel

Description of Work
install a range hood in a newly constructed kitchen

Category handyman service,home remodeling

10/26/2016

Bryan is great, did everything timely, good communication, very nice work

Description of Work
Multiple small projects as well as replacement of an exterior door and window

Category appliance repair,decks,gutter cleaning,roofing,replacement windows,doors

10/17/2016

Ok. Could have been a little more thorough

Description of Work
Power wash was so so225

Category appliance repair

08/01/2016

Called 2 times and emailed - no response at all

Description of Work
Estimate on drywall repair and new.

06/30/2016

The job went absolutely perfect. I will have him back.

Description of Work
He completely cleaned and stained my cedar sided home. He also fixed a shed and sided it.

01/08/2016

In April, 2014, several weeks after the contractor, Bryan, had come out to look at the property, I contacted them to see when I would be getting an estimate from them, as I had not heard anything from them. They responded the next day, apologizing for taking so long, saying they would get an estimate out to me by the end of that week. However, I heard nothing from them. At the end of the following...

Description of Work
He came out and looked at the job. After many emails back and forth, I never got an estimate from them. I would have hired him, if I had ever gotten an estimate.

Category handyman service

Potential customers are notified upon calling that there is a possibility of a wait period due to current projects and pending estimates that may be received. However, we do take time to still provide free estimates for a future timeframe. If a customer does not respond, we assume they have found another contractor. Bryan Craft

11/12/2015

Professional from beginning to end. Worked very efficiently/ Took pride in their work. Communicated throughout the project. Excellent service from all.

Description of Work
Refinished front and back deck (pressure washed, sanded and stained)

Category handyman service,deck cleaning,pressure washing

08/31/2015

Had to call & remind provider we were coming home and please get our job done... We were gone for 28 days and while there was bad weather, not all of that month was bad. Neighbor had small deck that needed to be redone. My neighbor's application was wrong for her deck - although she did ask for a stain as the previous owner did stain but he also spent a lot of time maintaining same. The sanding wa...

Description of Work
paint deck flooring.

Category handyman service,house painters

Thank you for the review. Homeland Renovations & Repairs, LLC strives to make every customer happy and every project a success. Weather does play a big factor in maintaining the project schedule. We are happy you were pleased with the outcome of your deck.

2015 Angie's List Super Service Award for the categories of Remodeling General, Handyman, Painting/Exterior and Drywall!! Pressure Cleaning, Exterior and Interior Painting, Decks and Porch Restoration, Porch Screening, Pergolas and Roof Additions, Carpentry, Drywall Installation and Repair, Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling, Tile Installation, Wood and Laminate Flooring, Radiant Floor Heating, Door and Window Installation, Roof Repair, Miscellaneous Competent Home Renovations and Repairs