A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Tecumseh, MI
There are 2 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Tecumseh
- Middle Branch ExcavationThey were very professional and worked with us in every aspect. Used a concrete septic tank instead of fiberglass which is what we wanted.
- Jay's Septic Tank SvcLes cam out from Jays septic. He found the tank, dug up the cover, did the pump, filled it back in. Very professional, very experienced. Terrific service. I would recommend Les to anyone. He knows what he's doing and gives first rate service. I will always use Jays.
- SCOTT'S EXCAVATINGIt was great. He showed up early. I showed him were it was. He explain things to me. He had a record from the previous owner. Very knowledgeable. He was great.
- Liberty Home InspectionsLiberty Inspections was very thorough and went above and beyond. I would definitely recommend Liberty Home Inspections and would hire this company again. Bill and Drew came out and were very nice, knowledgeable, and answered all our questions. A very thorough report was given to us.
- Weatherstone Property Inspections LLCTim was great! Very professional! Glad I went with them! It was a HUD home & they were very informative! Will recommend them to everyone!
- Matt DeJonghe Septic Tank CleaningDeJonghe Septic is an excellent company. Matt is not only an expert at what he does;he is very honest and has an outstanding work ethic. For example, when he came to pump our septic today, we discovered that the 50 year old lid had shattered since the last pumping. My wife and I went out to buy the riser and lid that Matt recommended, but didn't quite have the expertise to do it ourselves. Matt came back in the midst of his very busy day, helped us to install the riser, and refused to take any extra money for the second trip to our house! Their pumping prices are also reasonable and Misty in the office is very helpful. I don't give many five star reviews, but this one is well deserved
- Weatherstone Property Inspections LLCTim was very thorough during the inspection, leaving no stone unturned. His report was clear and concise. I would definitely hire again.
- Weatherstone Property Inspections LLCCorey did a fantastic job. He was on time, professional & friendly. He patiently answered all of our questions. He explained each step of the process in detail. We may have saved a little money had we used another company but I highly doubt anyone else would have done as thorough job as he did. We wanted a complete & thorough inspection prior to buying this home & that's exactly what we got. We would recommend this company to anyone looking for a top notch home inspection
- ABBOTT EXCAVATING & SEPTICCame highly recommended and exceeded my expectations! Hired him again recently for a new project and experienced the same satisfaction. Very pleased with the work, the price and the time frame. Professional and friendly, would highly recommend!
- GOODWIN SEPTIC TANK SVCWe were surprised how quickly the work was completed. I'd say less than a half a day to complete the job. Topsoil was brought in for the drain field as well as to cover the truck tracks on the existing lawn.
Septic Tank Companies in Tecumseh
- Business Description:We have been a family owend business for over 75 years. We are also proud to say that we have the most expieriance in Lenawee county with Matt DeJonghe Him self holding 28+ years behind the wheel. That is almost 15 more that anyone else in the county working today. We started out pumping out the old out houses and moved on to making, instaling, and pumping out septic tanks. We now only pump out septic tanks and do septic tank inspectionsRecent Review:DeJonghe Septic is an excellent company. Matt is not only an expert at what he does;he is very honest and has an outstanding work ethic. For example, when he came to pump our septic today, we discovered that the 50 year old lid had shattered since the last pumping. My wife and I went out to buy the riser and lid that Matt recommended, but didn't quite have the expertise to do it ourselves. Matt came back in the midst of his very busy day, helped us to install the riser, and refused to take any extra money for the second trip to our house! Their pumping prices are also reasonable and Misty in the office is very helpful. I don't give many five star reviews, but this one is well deservedkeith c.
- Business Description:For over 35 years, Larry Clark Pumper Service has been provided experienced septic tank pumping and holding tank cleaning services to Traverse City and the surrounding areas. Our expert technicians provide fast, friendly, and reliable service for your residential septic pumping and sanitary waste disposal needs.. Call today to schedule an appointment with one of our expert techniciansRecent Review:Service was excellent: Mr. Clark knew his business, got right down to it. Truck was clean, so was the work site after Mr. Clark finished. Mr. Clark also stepped up to offer advice - in my case, to limit sprinkler system irrigation over the septic field as much as practical, to ensure field won't get saturated over time, which would cause field to fail. (Caused me to halve the daily sprinkling time in that zone, in addition to turning system off, on and after days when it rains.Douglas W.
- Business Description:$20.00 Off Plumbing Septic, Sewer, Drain Cleaning. Restrictions Apply - Not to be combined with any other offer.Recent Review:Terrible. I paid 3 times to have them out here. Was told I need a permit.. another $200... but they couldn't even fix it . Told by another business did not need drain field repaired... the drain field was dry. Waste of almost $1000 total. NEVER EVER AGAINMary B.
- Business Description:Full service drain and sewer cleaning.Recent Review:They recommended Clog Buster's and it was normally a $ 100 to $150 dollars. They said $299 which I thought was high but it is a pandemic at the time of this review. They charged $400. They did not disclose it was going to be that much higher until after and they did not call before they showed up. They did do a good job but price gouging during a pandemic says something about the businessJason S.
- Business Description:I'll do what ever type of work there is. I'm a pretty handy guy. So bring what ever comes my way I'm ready.
- Business Description:tbdRecent Review:I have used Fletcher Inspections three times over the past nine years. Twice for homes in Michigan and most recently for a home in Ohio--yes, Fletcher can inspect in both states! Fletcher once saved me from buying a bad home--he found mold, carpenter ant damage, and water damage! In the two homes I purchased, with a clean bill of health, Fletcher thoroughly inspected the homes and wrote a very detailed and well documented (with many photographs) report. He also provided great advice on home maintenance. It's also great that the owner, Jeff Fletcher, peer teaches around the country--he and all his employees know their stuff! There is no one betterDiana F.
- Business Description:We have a great crew that knows how to get work done in a timely matter. We also subcontract work out when we are busy Ower bill is depending on the size of the job half down balance at the end or if its a large job then we will split it in quarter payment
- Business Description:Septic contracting, septic field remediation, wastewater treatment
- Business Description:We are Northern Michigan’s preferred choice for pumping out residential and commercial septic tanks, as well as cleaning out sewer lines, drain lines and grease traps. If you have a construction site or an event that will require portable toilets, we provide toilet rentals with turn-key delivery and pickup services. Family owned and operated, we take great pride in our work and can tackle any project; no job is too big or too smallRecent Review:They were prompt and friendly. <br />Kerri R.
- Business Description:"Number one in the 'Number 2' Business" We operate in the area of Farwell, MI since 1999.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Find septic tank services in
- Manitou Beach
- Ann Arbor
septic tank services in Tecumseh
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Things Septic13945 Mcclelland ave
- All Things Septic
- CHARLIE'S SEWER & PLUMBING1301 SOUTHWESTERN DR
- CHARLIE'S SEWER & PLUMBING
- FLETCHER INSPECTIONS LLC8991 AUSTIN RD
- FLETCHER INSPECTIONS LLC
- Inspectormike.com45090 Thornhill Ct
- Jess Arquette7408 Hungerford Lake Dr
BIG RAPIDS, Michigan
- Jess Arquette
- K & J Septic Service2560 River Rd
- K & J Septic Service
- Matt DeJonghe Septic Tank Cleaning7136 Ridge Hwy
- Matt DeJonghe Septic Tank Cleaning
- Northern Home & Property Solutions10575 Nurnberger Rd
Bear Lake, Michigan
- Northern Home & Property Solutions
- Oesch Excavating LLC710 W Chisholm St
- Oesch Excavating LLC
- Tri-County Septic Service LLC18228 Vicary Rd
Cement City, Michigan
- Tri-County Septic Service LLC