Acculevel Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2004

9495 N Waldron Rd

Rossville, IN 46065

Acculevel is your foundation repair expert, serving Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Ohio and been in business since 1996. Most of our repairs come with a life of the structure warranty. Acculevel begins by evaluating your entire foundation system, checking your property for the signs and causes of foundation failure. From foundation & crawlspace repair to waterproofing & encapsulation systems, Acculevel can help you protect your home-- possibly the most valuable investment you'll ever make. A dry home is a healthy home. Acculevel is committed to providing the most technologically advanced repairs to help keep your home dry and on a safe foundation. A strong foundation protects your home's structure, lowers utility bills and maintains the value of your property. Check our pictures for the signs & symptoms of foundation & water damage, and then call Acculevel for your free visual inspection. 1-866-669-3349...

foundation repair (167)basement waterproofing (50)mudjacking (27)well & water pump repair (11)decks & porches (7)water damage restoration (6)chimney repair (3)masonry (13)flooring (7)home inspection (6)basement remodeling (1)concrete repair (1)

07/04/2021

I'm very pleased. I had concerns about dust and fumes from the epoxy. The dust was minimal and fumes were not an issue at all. If I had to do it all over again, I'd set up a box fan with filters, as I've seen on YouTube, but even without that, the dust was not overwhelming. The workers arrived on time, explained what they were going to do and welcomed my checking in on them. When they went to lunc...

Description of Work
basement walls needed reinforced as they were moving inward

Category concrete repair,foundation repair

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

12/14/2020

One screw type pier installed. 2 workers hand dug hole below bottom of foundation. Cleaned out under foundation for platform. Although foundation was deeper than I thought, the hole was done much better and quicker than I envisioned. Pier was screwed at bottom of hole with a hydraulic motor. Once limit on hydraulic pressure was reached, the pier was cut at proper level, platform installed, and cra...

Description of Work
Raise cracked foundation to close cracks that had formed in corner of garage wall at garage door.

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

Review for Acculevel Inc - 9495 N Waldron Rd, Rossville, IN - 39085079

Thank you for posting this. We appreciate your feedback and business.

05/27/2020

This company is absolutely wonderful beginning with the courtesy when I called to schedule an appointment the first time. Next Jack N who arrived at my home on time and as promised. He provided me estimate for the repair and went over every detail of it with me. When the crew arrived to do the job they were very professional and performed the job as promised. I have a large house that was built in...

Description of Work
Replaced beam and sister joist and fixed sagging floor

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your business.

04/21/2020

They were excellent. They replied to my inquiry promptly and sent an estimator. The price was good. They scheduled the work in a reasonable time. The workers showed up on time; worked hard the whole time; finished the work; cleaned up the area and left. We would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Repair leak in the basement

Work Completed On 04/20/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to post this. We appreciate your business and the opportunity.

04/15/2019

I have some level of disappointment because Acculevel was unable to lift the patio back to its original position. That being said, I think the challenges they encountered would have been encountered by anyone else, and some of the other one-man mudjacking operations who wanted to use buckets or wheelbarrows to carry slurry back to my patio probably would have given up earlier. I chose Acculevel be...

Description of Work
Raise a patio that was sinking toward retaining wall

Category mudjacking

Work Completed On 04/12/2019

We appreciate your positive review and your feedback. Thank you.

10/11/2018

The Acculevel personnel offered practical, cost-effective solutions. No pressure or subtle fear tactics were used - just a realistic evaluation of the problems in the crawl space. When work began, the workers were polite, cooperative and informative. There were a couple of minor problems but Acculevel addressed the problems in an appropriate time frame. Although Acculevel personnel were frequently...

Description of Work
Keeping crawl space dry.

Work Completed On 08/17/2018

Thank you for your kind words and the positive review.

01/27/2018

We thought we needed foundation work. They not only told us that was incorrect. They directed us to a structural engineer who would be able to help us. No charge. Most appreciated.

Description of Work
Very honest assessment of a potentially expensive situation

Work Completed On 01/27/2018

Thank you so much for the positive review.

12/14/2017

I was very pleased with this company from the beginning of the job through to the end. They were prompt and did what they said they would do. They did not charge for "extra add-ons" and also lowered their bill when they found out things were not needed. Their honesty really impressed me! I only regret that I can't provide them with A+! I would recommend this to anyone who needs this service.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing system and sump pump

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 12/14/2017

Thank you so much for the kind words [Member Name Removed]. We are happy we were able to help and provide a good experience for you.

12/04/2017

Everything was wonderful! First of all, the representative they sent to look at my problem, Greg, was tremendous! He explained everything very clearly and gave me 3 options. He answered all my questions. The two men who came to do the work were efficient, did a great job, and left me with a dry basement! I would recommend them to everyone!

Description of Work
Stop water from coming into my basement.

Work Completed On 11/17/2017

Review for Acculevel Inc - 9495 N Waldron Rd, Rossville, IN - 36635776

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service and we are glad we could assist in taking care of your needs!

10/06/2017

They did a good job, they came on time, they cleaned up after themselves and they work clean. I am very satisfied.

Description of Work
They Installed a crawl space drainage system in one part of the house

Work Completed On 04/06/2017

Thank you for choosing us and for taking time to post this review!

Residential & commercial, foundation repair, crawlspace repair, basement waterproofing.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check