Looking for roofing marketing tips? These marketing basics will help you get more leads and grow your roofing business for little or no out-of-pocket costs.
Get matched with top roofing contractors in Everett, MA
There are 209 highly-rated local roofing contractors.
Recent Roofing Reviews in Everett
- Ranch RoofingHaving worked with Ranch Roofing five years ago, I was more than comfortable in having Bob’s team (Todd and Ryan) come back out to finish the rest of the roof work on a large house. The initial job included not just a beautifully installed architecture roof but a skylight, removal of gutters and building out soffits. The most recent job was to complete the roof replacement on the second part of the house, take down the gutters and rehang them (under the roof). Once again, everything was quick and very clean. Ranch Roofing worked the schedule and coordinated to allow the siding team (O’Sullivans) to finish and then come back to complete the gutter work. Bob doesn’t usually do gutters but since the job required rehanging UNDER the roof, he insisted that the quality was up to his expectation and had it done by his team. The only mishap was a young tree damaged during the work but Ryan brought it to my attention immediately and offered to replace. I guess I should also thank Mr. O’Sullivan Sr for teaching his sons (Bob and Tim) on the skills and pride of their work. A nod to Todd for always being available for questions
- Total Home RoofingTotal Home did a great job on our roof and were up front with their pricing. Greg sent over a ton of pictures at the beginning and end of the project. His explanation of all our options and THR's process were a snap. Get in touch with Greg Luebbe if you need any done to your roof.
- NMTI-General ConstructionProfessional organization, a pleasure working with Juan. Not only was he extremely responsive – I got a call 10 minutes after I submitted my request on Angi even though it was after normal business hours – he came the next day, on time, to assess and discuss the possibilities of repairing my leaky roof! Giving me a two-day window of when they would be available to fix the problem and a price range depending on the scope of the issue which I very much appreciated. Thank you, Wilson for coming exactly when scheduled, sending me pictures of what it looked like up there, confirming the scope, and fixing my roof
- Harco ExteriorsJohn called right away, came down and gave me a quote. After comparing his quote with a few others - I chose John because of his honesty. No hard sell, no upsell - no BS. When compared to the other quotes I received, his quote fell somewhere in the middle. He also found and repaired another issue in my bay window - that others missed. His team showed up on time, tarped the land and did what they said they would do. Workers were outstanding. Finished up, and cleaned up - leaving behind beautiful results. Highly recommend John and company. Quality team using quality products. A true gentleman
- Beantown Home Improvements, Inc.I highly recommend Beantown Home Improvements. The estimate was done by the owner and he stayed right on target. They crew is very skilled. They were efficient, responsive and easy to communicate with. Our siding, roof and decks look amazing! It feels like we are in a brand new house!
- Beantown Home Improvements, Inc.Well, I knew it was time for a new roof. Based on its age and just looking at it, I knew it. I had put off this decision for quite a while now, but yes, now was the time to finally invest in a new roof. Would I rather spend the money on a Hawaiian vacation or perhaps a new Zero Turn Lawnmower yard toy? Maybe, but if I am thinking clearly and correctly, not really! I knew a great roof replacement would add great protection not only for the home, but for me and my loved ones. It provides peace of mind, dynamic curb appeal, and one less big worry. When looking for a new roof, I’m sure like a lot of you have or are doing, I checked around a bit and chatted with a couple of neighbors, family, and friends. I just wasn’t satisfied with the cousin’s son-in-law’s brother’s friend who can do it over a number of weekends mentality. I also wasn’t interested in some of their decision-making like those who would choose bargain basement, lowest cost options, or on the other hand that I felt had been way overcharged. I decided to conduct some online searches of my own. I found BHI online through one of those searches. I must say that I was quite impressed by what I initially read and saw about the company, their Awards & Accreditations, their Charity, and strong sense of Community, as well as their Go Green commitment. They also have an “Operation Payback” Awards program that provides a free new roof to an American Veteran every year. That was amazing, and along with their many exemplary reviews, I had to check them out further and made a call. Jim DelPrete, President came out to visit with me in short order and assessed my particular and specific roofing needs and presented all the relevant options and recommendations and some needed do’s and don’ts. After speaking with him, I was confident about their services and capabilities, the materials, and the process, steps and timeline for the job. I also felt that the project cost was very competitive, reasonable, and fair. From contract to materials delivery to house prep and to the completed roof and cleanup, the project went along quite smoothly. I am very pleased with my new roof. I really am and I would like to publicly thank Jim, Elias, Sean, Samantha, and the whole crew. Some final words to share about my experience with the BHI team and with this home improvement project in no particular order: Customer-centric, Timely, Communicative, Knowledgeable, Consultative, Responsive, Friendly, Courteous, Fair, Neat, Transformative, Attentive, Cost-effective, Excellent work, Excellent materials, Professional, Impressive. Home is Improved! If you are tired of looking at your old haggard worn out roof like I was and will be in the market looking for a new roof or perhaps other home improvement services, I strongly advise and recommend that you check out Beantown Home Improvement at [*** Link removed ***] and call them at 781-293-1417 or email Jim at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coastline Roofing LLCJim came out promptly. Our roof is only 5 years old and we have a leak. The installer said it was fascia and not his roof. Jim climbed up and took photos to show me a cut shingle with exposed nail about where the leak is. He said the fascia looked fine. He calked that area. Fingers crossed. Jim said to call him back if continued problem. I was very thankful for his prompt service Chris Welch N.Andove
- GREATER BOSTON ROOFINGwent very well a little more expensive than i thought but that was due to the increase in lumber price hike.
- Len Gibely Contracting2020 Recommendation for Len Gibely Contracting Dear Brian Dobbins and Crew, I got more than what I paid for with Len Gibely Contracting! I engaged Gibely in October of 2020 to replace my roof, gutters, siding and more. In a world where everyone makes you feel like a number, Gibely clearly gave you a family atmosphere on the job site. Two words,...they cared! Brian Dobbins (owner), Jeff Northcott (general manager) and Deb Dwinnell (office manager) were a pleasure to deal with. They were easy to reach, and they were willing to adjust for certain changes we had asked for. Brian's experience helped us decide on the roof color (and quality) and gave us valuable suggestions regarding the siding. Never did I expect siding to look this nice, and this real (like wood). The crew was always on-time, polite, clean and most of all, professional throughout the job. It seemed like they never stopped working. They were on the job site early and left as late as possible. No one was hanging around, everybody was working and doing their part. My yard and driveway were cleaned daily. Myles was extremely neat. Craftsmen to detail, and no hidden costs or secrets. Our Job was finished on schedule, and they were able to accommodate a time frame that I thought was not going to happen. The aftermath of COVID-19 in 2020 left many of the surrounding warehouses with little to no stock available for projects. Len Gibley Contractors worked very hard to acquire the products needed. Calls began to be made and slowly but surely everything needed to complete the job began to arrive! This is why Len Gibely Contracting gets the great reviews, they care. Nothing but courtesy and an open ear to make the customer happy. I am glad I found them. Most comfortable renovations I've completed in years because I was able to sit back and realize why I trusted this company to do what they do. The Certainteed products are extremely nice. Nothing but compliments on the work. Many people still think we used wood siding again. This is what we used: • Landmark PRO roofing shingles Moire black • Certainteed Cedar Impressions Double 7” vinyl Charcoal • New seamless white gutters and downspouts • White PVC trim, fascia boards, rakes and windows • Roof vents • And they rebuilt my chimney cricket & did more My house (and my shed) look awesome! Len Gibely, you are more than welcome to use my house for display if you would like. We HIGHLY recommend Len Gibely Contracting. We also wanted to thank everyone who worked here on the site and created a better looking home. We love the house. Nice job! Guarino Family Reading, M
- Couto Construction IncVicmanuel and Zaqueu Costa were punctual, professional and informative. This is my second experience with Couto Construction. My roof was replaced and I’m also having a door replaced. I can’t say enough good things about this company!!!
Roofers in Everett
- Business Description:DG Construction is family owned and operated, we offer you an amazing 14 years of excellent experience. Your needs are treated as our own, we strongly believe that alone separates us from the rest. We value you as our customer and we sincerely hope to serve you now and in the futureRecent Review:I do not have enough words to explain the level of satisfaction upon project completion. I look at the house now and it feels like I live in a totally new home. This company worked very hard to accommodate every request I asked for. They performed and worked diligently, any issues that came up along the way as the project evolved was immediately discussed with me for approval. Updates were given throughout. For each day worked, the team made sure my place stayed clean at the end of the day which I found very impressive. I was given a date for project completion and they had everything done as promised. There were small details that needed a final touch and the team was always receptive, welcoming, and made sure it got taken care of right away. They worked very hard to make my dream project come true. I will highly recommend to friends, family and anyone that might be looking to do a home improvement or remodeling that is affordable and within budget when compared to other companies that charge the same amount for half the work. I will absolutely rehire for more home projects in the near future shoulder anything come up.Violeta A.
- Business Description:We are mid-size construction company, owned by the members of a big, close knit and blessed family. We value relationships and loyalty. We respect wisdom that comes with the age and experience. That is why we honor our customers, and have a special “soft spot” for elderly customers and veterans. We also appreciate our planet; when possible we try to use materials and utilize practices that conserve our environmentRecent Review:It went quickly and smoothly, especially for such a big job. The guys were punctual, did a good job, and cleaned up after. I plan to hire BBS General Construction Inc. again four our other house.GLORIAN S.
- Business Description:Secure Roofing has been serving the Boston and South Shore area for 25 years. We are a fully insured business with exceptional workmanship and only carry the highest quality products. No job is too big or small for us -- whether it be commercial or residentialRecent Review:It went great had good workers and very professional repaired roof when all other roofing companies told me that it wasn’t repairable I give 5 stars very satisfied and was fast efficient and cleanup, and trash taken away very highly recommendeBrian T.
- Business Description:We are providers of construction services in the Massachusetts area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs to each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Monteros INC has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service that our customers continue to rely ..Recent Review:It was awesome. He demo the walls and rebuild them also painted and also painted ceiling. Also converted a large closet into a smaller closet and build a book case to be used for computer supplies. Very professional and willing to do things the way you like itMark B.
- Business Description:Full service company offering installation of all products we offer. Top quality installations with NO subcontractors. We install roofing, windows, siding, gutters, all forms of exterior carpentry, decks, insulation and general rot repair. For appointments and estimates call or e-mail: email@example.com. Award winningRecent Review:2020 Recommendation for Len Gibely Contracting Dear Brian Dobbins and Crew, I got more than what I paid for with Len Gibely Contracting! I engaged Gibely in October of 2020 to replace my roof, gutters, siding and more. In a world where everyone makes you feel like a number, Gibely clearly gave you a family atmosphere on the job site. Two words,...they cared! Brian Dobbins (owner), Jeff Northcott (general manager) and Deb Dwinnell (office manager) were a pleasure to deal with. They were easy to reach, and they were willing to adjust for certain changes we had asked for. Brian's experience helped us decide on the roof color (and quality) and gave us valuable suggestions regarding the siding. Never did I expect siding to look this nice, and this real (like wood). The crew was always on-time, polite, clean and most of all, professional throughout the job. It seemed like they never stopped working. They were on the job site early and left as late as possible. No one was hanging around, everybody was working and doing their part. My yard and driveway were cleaned daily. Myles was extremely neat. Craftsmen to detail, and no hidden costs or secrets. Our Job was finished on schedule, and they were able to accommodate a time frame that I thought was not going to happen. The aftermath of COVID-19 in 2020 left many of the surrounding warehouses with little to no stock available for projects. Len Gibley Contractors worked very hard to acquire the products needed. Calls began to be made and slowly but surely everything needed to complete the job began to arrive! This is why Len Gibely Contracting gets the great reviews, they care. Nothing but courtesy and an open ear to make the customer happy. I am glad I found them. Most comfortable renovations I've completed in years because I was able to sit back and realize why I trusted this company to do what they do. The Certainteed products are extremely nice. Nothing but compliments on the work. Many people still think we used wood siding again. This is what we used: • Landmark PRO roofing shingles Moire black • Certainteed Cedar Impressions Double 7” vinyl Charcoal • New seamless white gutters and downspouts • White PVC trim, fascia boards, rakes and windows • Roof vents • And they rebuilt my chimney cricket & did more My house (and my shed) look awesome! Len Gibely, you are more than welcome to use my house for display if you would like. We HIGHLY recommend Len Gibely Contracting. We also wanted to thank everyone who worked here on the site and created a better looking home. We love the house. Nice job! Guarino Family Reading, MThomas G.
- Business Description:Alexander Roofing Company is a leading roofing contractor specializing in new installation, re-roofing, gutters & downspouts, and emergency repairs for residential and commercial locations. Alexander Roofing Co. is family owned and operated, providing quality roofing services to the greater Boston Metro area for over 25 years. We are fully licensed and insured, and a member of the Better Business Bureau. We are happy to provide you with a free estimate and references are available upon req..Recent Review:Eugene was great to work with. Showed up when he said he would. Did a great job fixing what other "professionals" did (did not do correctly). He was fair in his pricing. I would use him again.David F.
- Business Description:Twin Metals Roofing serves northern New England for all your residential and commercial roofing needs. We will travel to any area where are services are required. Twin Metals represents a new breed of residential and commercial roofing contractor, one that knows the only true way to judge a company is by its results. Here at Twin Metals Roofing we are fully licensed and insured. We use the highest quality materials and offer the best warranties and workmanship. Our team has been fully tra..Recent Review:Tom had left me with a very good impression after our meeting for the quote with his professionalism and knowledge. On the day of the work, the crew showed up earlier in the morning and went to work right away. They'd hung up covers from roof line down to ground to protect the house. They'd performed all the work per the contract and did a great job of cleaning up afterward. I would definitely recommend Twin Metals to friends and familyPatrick Z.
- Business Description:We provide quality residential roofing replacements, exterior painting and siding installation services north and west of Boston. Call owner John Harman to discuss your project. (781) 674-9559, (781) 395-2005. We appreciate your business. Super service awards 2004-2016. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Had a short conversation with him on the phone and he was extremely rude and unprofessional. I wouldn't trust him to work on my homeJason T.
- Business Description:As well as being an Angie's List Super Service award winner, specializing specifically in metal roofing, East Coast Metal Roofing is the only authorized Permalock distributor/installer in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Southern New Hampshire. Since 1948, PermaLock aluminum shingles have been protecting and beautifying the most important investment of many Americans – their home. For over 65 years, customers have avoided the expense of re-roofing and enjoyed the distinctive beau..Recent Review:I hired East Coast Metal Roofing to install a new roof on a rental property. I had one problem after another. They didn’t look in the attic when doing their estimate, and to my surprise, all the plywood had to be replaced. Then, they were pushing me to sign off on the statement of completion using words of guilt, not fair. They schedule a crew to clean three times, and I still found 18 nails and a large 8” by 8” metal shingle laying in the open, plain sight. Now, I had a home inspector inspect the completeness of their work, I’m being told that the flashing on the heat pipe is properly installed. Like most other contractors, they promise you the world and went it comes to following through there isn’t any true support. If you have doubts, I’m happy to share emails and pictures 603-657-004Charles O.
- Business Description:As a commercial and residential general contracting company with 20 years of experience, offering fiber cement siding, vinyl siding, wood shake siding. Roofing; shingle, flat , slate, metal. Carpentry, framing, finish carpentry, chimney, masonry, repairs and more, we take pride in our projects and guarantee fast, reliable, and high quality service. Our company is fully licensed, asbestos certified, lead certified, and OSHA certified. Please contact us and get a quote for your next jobRecent Review:Professional organization, a pleasure working with Juan. Not only was he extremely responsive – I got a call 10 minutes after I submitted my request on Angi even though it was after normal business hours – he came the next day, on time, to assess and discuss the possibilities of repairing my leaky roof! Giving me a two-day window of when they would be available to fix the problem and a price range depending on the scope of the issue which I very much appreciated. Thank you, Wilson for coming exactly when scheduled, sending me pictures of what it looked like up there, confirming the scope, and fixing my roofElizabeth B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful roofer articles
Asking the right questions before, during, and after a roofing project can help you avoid cold leads, prep client expectations, and get referrals. Take a look at these questions roofers should ask clients at every stage of a project.
Slate roofs, while more expensive than some roof types, offer a highly durable and aesthetically pleasing natural look. In this cost guide, we’ll help you understand how much a slate roof costs, plus tips for saving money on a new slate roof.
Find roofing contractors in
- East Boston
- South Boston
- Mission Hill
- Brookline Village
roofing contractors in Everett
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A J Savini Construction40 Canal st.
- A J Wood Construction Inc337 Haverhill Rd 337 Haverhill Rd.
Chester, New Hampshire
- A Total Co115 Summer St
- A&A Construction LLC7 Fulton St
Hudson, New Hampshire
- A&A Services Home Improvement115 North St
- A&M General Contractors & Builders LLC232 S Main st
- A-American Roofing Remodeling Co Inc85 Plymouth Street
- A-Team Roofing, Siding and Painting155 Crescent St.
- A. OCAMPO Landscaping18A Everett Ave
- A.G.S REMODELING77 oaks rd
- A1 Roof Cleaning206 Turnpike Road
- AA Extreme Roofing Inc102 Bowers St # 1
- AAA Chimney and Roofing/Home Improvements1295 Beacon St. P.O. 743
- AAA GENERAL CONTRACTING INCPO Box 615
East Hampstead, New Hampshire
- AAA MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS INC225 STEDMAN ST
- AAA Royal Windows & Construction Inc321 Commercial St
- Aaron Melville322 W 4th St N
- ABA General Contractors91 Everit Ave
- ABBOT BUILDING RESTORATION CO INC28 ALLERTON ST
- ABC Supply Company INC / Bradco / Wickes (Check Pa25 Union Ave
- ABCO ROOFING and Construction10 Meghann Lane
- ABL Home Improvement IncPO Box 22
- AbriamBarkerCarpentry26 Cary Ave.
- AC Roofing100 Magazine St
- Accurate Masonry ConstructionPO Box 202
- action siding & remolding3 pinewood rd
- Adam Vaillancourt Roofing & Construction LLC45 Emerson Rd
Milford, New Hampshire
- Adaptations Unlimited25 Fox Run Rd
Newington, New Hampshire
- ADD EQUITY HOME IMPROVEMENT LLC23 MAPLE SPRING DRIVE
- Add-It-Now Dormer Co45 Garden St
West Newbury, Massachusetts
- Adrian Construction Company1 Garrett Dr
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Boston Contractors78 Gooddale Street
- Advanced Gutter Systems Inc50 Tyler Drive
- Advanced Restorations370 county rd
- Affinity Construction, Inc.25 Osgood St.
- Affordable Chimney Sweeps109 Davis St
North Andover, Massachusetts
- Affordable Mold Removal1248 Washington St
- Affordable Roofing & Siding5 Granite St
- AFR Construction & Services18 Henry Ave.
- AG - Remodeling & Construction28 Suffield St. #2
- AGAPE CLEANING SERVICE34 jefferson av
- Agelis Contracting9 Clinton st
- AJ Construction CompanyPO Box 541
West Wareham, Massachusetts
- AJ EXTERIORS INC2 NEPTUNE RD STE 340
- AJ Walsh & Sons159A Waverly Rd
- AL MELANSON CO INC5 FERRY RD
Bow, New Hampshire
- Alaa 76 Broadway
- ALBERT'S IMPROVEMENT SVC11 PARKER HILL TER
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- Aldrich Roofing And Carpentry66 Vernon St
- Alexander Roofing Co28 Thayer Rd
- Alexis Home Remodeling98 Rossmore Rd # 2
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- aliot construction24 Pelham St
North Billerica, Massachusetts
- ALIOT CONSTRUCTION24 PELHAM ST
- All American Contracting4 Universal St. Building 4 Apt 8
- All American Home Maintenance101 Arch St Ste 1950
- All Day Construction Services192 Kennedy Dr 213
- ALL POINTS CONTRACTING LLC68 Polley Ln
East Walpole, Massachusetts
- All Pro Roofing109 W Neptune St
- All Pros Construction56 Locust St
- ALL SEASONS HOME REMODELING369 SOMERVILLE AVE
- ALL SEASONS PAINTING32 ARDALE ST
- All Smart Construction LLC4 Lewis St.
Nashua, New Hampshire
- ALL WEATHER REMODELING CORP92 SWAN ST
- All Weather Roofing92 Swan St
- Allied Building Concepts38 Heywood Rd
- Alloes Painting352 Main st
- ALLPRO Handyman Service & Home Improvement60 Annafran St
- Alpha Construction & Design Inc41 Browning Rd
- ALPHA PRO PAINTING AND CARPENTRY33 Whitman St
- Alvamerica25 Clarendon St
- ALVAN'S PAINTING186 POWELL ST
- Alvarez General Construction 124 Ocean St
- AM Seal coating418 Bedford street
- Am Installation Inc185 Squire Rd # 6
- AM&GM Contracting25 Rimmon St.
Manchester, New Hampshire
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- america construction31 henry st
- American Building & Design151 Wednesday Hill Rd
Lee, New Hampshire
- American Discount Roofing & Siding2 Second St
- american fence deck & landscape inc72 four winds drive
- American Home Improvement Masters614 Nashua Street
Milford, New Hampshire
- Amsan Construction & RemodelingPOBox 945
- amx construction271 Edmands road
- Anderson Insulation720 Brockton Ave
- Andrew Stevens CoPO Box 903
- Andrews General Contracting117 Holden St
- Antoniel Painting & Finish1000 Governors Dr
- Anytime Property Solutions
- Apex Green Roofs17 Parker St
- Apex Roofing & Restoration LLC3 Easy St
- Applied Construction Corp3 Deer Island St #3
- Applied Roofing Systems Inc26 Mill St
- APPLIED ROOFING TECHNOLGY16 RACHAEL CIR
- Aproserv756 Princetone Blvd
- A J Savini Construction