Is water coming up through your floor? There could be a number of reasons causing this issue, from a rising water table to plumbing leaks. You’ll need to act fast to prevent mold and extensive water damage from taking over your home.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Everett, MA
There are 150 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Everett
- MA Design & Construction CoWe had a great experience working with MA Design & Construction. They care about their work and make sure the customer is happy. We recently wrapped up several projects with them – kitchen and half bath remodel, new flooring, adding new recessed lights, new fireplace hearth and painting all of the first floor and stairwells going up and downstairs. From the beginning, both Marc and Raquel were super responsive, often within minutes and many times well outside of business hours. They listened to what we wanted and Raquel, Marc and their tile guy all offered wonderful suggestions that we did not think of. The initial estimate was accurate and within reason. We wound up going a little over because we needed a new sub-panel installed and decided to go with upgraded countertops. This was not because of any inaccurate forecasting. The team was organized and cleaned up every day. On top of everything, they finished the work earlier than we expected! We are very pleased with the result and would not hesitate to work with them again read less
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingJeff and his crew are my “go-to” people whenever I need work done on my house. I’ve used them for three separate projects over the years (master bath, office, basement laundry room/bathroom remodel), and I couldn’t be happier with both the process and the finished product. Customer service is outstanding - Jeff promptly responds to calls/texts/questions, and stands behind the work 100%. His crew and subcontractors not only do wonderful work - they are reliable, show up as scheduled, are polite/easy to work with and they clean up the worksite at the end of every day read less
- Villa's Construction & Remodeling IncExcellent job! John Villa and his entire team are professional, kind, respectful, and true artisans. Villas Construction and remodeling is a full-service company with dedicated teams for every detail. Floors, A/C, plumbing, electrical, tile, painting, building, and design. Our home is gorgeous!
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingEverything about this job was perfect - we needed to get the project completed quickly for our move and Jeff arrived promptly on the first day we could begin work and finished in the time frame that he estimated. All of his workers and subcontractors, including plumber, electrician, and painter, worked to the highest standards and went above and beyond to do extra and unexpected work. The suppliers that he recommended for tile, stone, glass, and plumbing fixtures had high-quality materials and gave helpful information about choices. Everybody was friendly and a pleasure to work with and we benefited from Jeff's expert advice throughout. The apartment looks great and we couldn't recommend anyone more highly read less
- Bedford Builders RemodelingBob and his guys did a fantastic job! Not only was the finished bathroom done perfectly but the experience during construction was as smooth and professional as possible. Bob checked in with me throughout the process to make sure no detail was left undone.
- Neary ConstructionLiam is very professional and takes pride in his work. He was in constant communication with us in every step for the entire duration of the project. He and his team showed up on time every morning and clean up every afternoon. There was no interference with our daily routine. We are very happy with how the rooms came out. Would highly recommend read less
- B & D House of Carpets and flooringOur most recent experience with B and D Carpet was this past month replacing the entire upstairs carpeting in our home. (Approximately 2200 square feet.) We also installed Armstrong vinyl over an existing tiled bathroom floor. The results were fantastic. Although they had scheduled us for two days for the carpet alone, they were done with it in one. Four large bedrooms, large landing and hallway and an office. Including moving all furniture. I was amazed at how quickly they had it all done and it looks beautiful. The bathroom floor has such an updated look now with longer, bigger pattern offset by a third and no grout. It is just beautiful! Whether its tile, vinyl, or carpet, your best choice is B and D read less
- National Floors Direct IncNational floors direct installed luxury vinyl in our home as well as ripping out and discarding our old laminate floor. The installers arrived promptly and were very professional. They worked hard and could barely tell they were in our home. The install was completed in a timely manner. When they were finished all materials and mess were picked up. The floor came out better than we expected. We will continue to use national floors direct read less
- Union Park Construction ManagementVery professional. Always on time, I could always call with any questions I had. The job intailed ripping up all the old tiling in my bathroom floor and walls. great job on the tile instalation on bathroom floor and walls. Looks incredible . There was back splash tile installed in the kitchen. We have gotten many compliments. Also my old wooden floors replaced with new wood floors. Perfection. Thank you so much Union Park construction read less
- Smart Painting Service Inc.Rafael and his team were amazing! He was quick to respond to our initial request and came over within a couple of days to see our house and quote the job. He was responsive to questions and requests throughout the process. All in, Smart Painting Service were great work with and we plan to use them again for another project later this year, and would recommend them to a friend. The project took a little over 3 weeks, was of great quality with excellent attention to detail and very reasonably priced read less
Flooring Contractors in Everett
- Business Description:Taozen Floors Services has served homes and businesses throughout the New England region for over a decade. Our emphasis on excellence and commitment to providing flooring services of the highest quality has made us one of the most sought after flooring companies. Our team of flooring specialists carry out every project with meticulous detail to ensure that you get the best-looking floors possible. We offer a wide range of services including professional floors installation, floors sanding, s.. read lessRecent Review:Taozen Floors Service was AMAZING to work with. Very prompt and responsive, and worked around a very tight schedule. They were very accommodating around a late closing date and movers coming in. I Highly Recommend! read lessCarlos V.
- Business Description:We specialize in tiling services for: kitchen and bathroom remodels, flooring, backsplashes, showers, and more! We also can work on general flooring (outside of tile), carpet, vinyl plank, laminate, etc. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:It was good. They were very good. I would recommend them.Clovis S.
- Business Description:B & D House of Carpets Inc is a family business that has been servicing most of the entire Mass. area for over 45 years! We offer quality products and honest, dependable craftsmanship. You will always find B & D House of Carpets Inc prompt and courteous. Additional email - email@example.com read lessRecent Review:Our most recent experience with B and D Carpet was this past month replacing the entire upstairs carpeting in our home. (Approximately 2200 square feet.) We also installed Armstrong vinyl over an existing tiled bathroom floor. The results were fantastic. Although they had scheduled us for two days for the carpet alone, they were done with it in one. Four large bedrooms, large landing and hallway and an office. Including moving all furniture. I was amazed at how quickly they had it all done and it looks beautiful. The bathroom floor has such an updated look now with longer, bigger pattern offset by a third and no grout. It is just beautiful! Whether its tile, vinyl, or carpet, your best choice is B and D read lessJan K.
- Business Description:A hardwood flooring company specializes in all aspects of hardwood floors which includes: Installation Refinishing Stain and refinishing Repairs Also Installation of LVP (Luxury Vinyl Plankings) and laminate. read lessRecent Review:It went fine and they did an excellent work.George C.
- Business Description:Jack’s Home Improvement is a business that provides home improvement services. We specialize in Windows, Doors, Siding, Deck, Flooring, Roofing Pressure Washing and Carpentry. When we work with customers we like to be honest, we don't over price the work because we are passionate about this. We like to keep our customers, as much as we can. What you can expect from us are very hard working group of guys that are down to earth and ready to leave things better than we found them. This is a .. read lessRecent Review:This experience with Jack’s Home Improvement was wonderful. From scheduling the initial review, Shemar was quick to respond and return the quote for work. Upon scheduling there were conflicts on both our ends that Shemar was amenable to and communication was quick and easy. The work was fantastic, shed door looks great and the siding now looks like it should and not a poorly played game of Tetris. I would absolutely recommend Jack’s Home Improvement, and look forward to working with them again. Bryc read lessBryce M.
- Business Description:We are a small business based out of Worcester. We specialize in roofing, siding, painting, and general remodeling. We offer total transparency and will work within your budget while providing high quality guaranteed work. Our lead carpenter has 15+ years of experience and a competent team of hard workers read lessRecent Review:It was awesome. They were very professional. I was in contact with Jordan. He was very fair with his pricing and knowledgeable. He made sure we were very comfortable with the process.Edila S.
- Business Description:Owned and operated by Richard Weisman, for over 30 years, RW Carpet & Flooring has served the Westwood area with the highest quality flooring products and installations to both residential and commercial customers. Recently, we opened our Norton location which was formerly The Carpet Barn. We are a family owned and operated local business and a long standing A+ member of the Better Business Bureau. Think outside the “big box” retailers and visit RW Carpet for all of your flooring needs, whe.. read lessRecent Review:The contractor never contacted me to even look at the project.Brian M.
- Business Description:I have 15 years of experience. I like to do what I do. Ceramic Tile, Natural stone, Walkways and PatiosRecent Review:Very well. Carlos and his workers are very polite , puntual and skillful.Nivea O.
- Business Description:Experience. Dependability. Integrity. W&S Tile Installer was founded and established by Webert Carvalho with 12 yeas of experience in business. We are a fully licensed, bonded and insured company, locally owned, and located in Leominster Mass. We believe in conducting our business with honesty and integrity, and forging strong relationships with our customers read lessRecent Review:Webert's guys were here at 7:30 am and they removed the old tile from the foyer and half bath then set and grouted the new floors by 6 pm the same day. One day job, in and out quickly, great job, highly recommend read lessBob G.
- Business Description:We are a small company that has been in business for 25 years, I was a former Navy Seabee. I have been using the same sub contractors for electrical, plumbing, plastering, hard wood flooring for over 15 years I ask for a down payment at the signing of the contract equal payments during the job and a last payment at completion of job. route 128 and 95 Gloucester to Newton route 93 Haverhill to Bosto read lessRecent Review:Bob was responsive and reassuring. I reached out to him through Angie’s List. He responded within a couple of days and set up time for the estimate. Once we agreed to the pricing, it was within a week that I had a start date. Throughout the process, Bob was great at communicating the progress of the damages and work to be done. At one point, there was a large opening into my home because of all the damaged wood that needed to be replaced. His team of folks were wonderful; respectful and courteous throughout the project. Bob and his team were great at explaining and teaching me where the damage started, the work to repair the area, and what to look for moving forward. At the end of each night’s work, the area was cleaned up. There were no signs there was construction happening besides the work in progress. The work was completed within the timeframe agreed upon. This was very important as I had to make special arrangements to be able to work from home. Overall, I am very satisfied with the work completed and the experience. I will definitely contract with Bob in the future for projects. read lessSandy C.
Deals in Everett for Flooring Contractor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Find flooring installation in
- East Boston
- South Boston
- Mission Hill
flooring installation in Everett
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & R Flooring Inc.171 Vane Street
- A & S TILE21 WASHINGTON ST
- A M CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT INC52 NANTASKET AVE
- A Plus Hardwood Floors9 Union Pl
- A plus maintenance
- A Rug Cleaning70 GREAT RD
- A to Z257 Mendon Rd
- A-1 WOOD FLOORS74 MILDRED RD
- A.G.S REMODELING77 oaks rd
- A.R.T. Home Solutions598 Beacon St.
- AA Contracting7 Liberty Lane
- AAA GENERAL CONTRACTING INCPO Box 615
East Hampstead, New Hampshire
- ABBEY CARPET & FLOORS238 WASHINGTON ST
- ABBOT & SONS FLOOR CO803 MAIN ST
- ABCO ROOFING and Construction10 Meghann Lane
- Abdinoor's Carpet Craft109 Arlington St
- Able Restoration Inc170 Oak Hill Way
- AC Tile Corp17 Gov Peabody Rd
- Accurate Masonry ConstructionPO Box 202
- ACE FLOOR COVERING705 BROADWAY
- ADAM'S KITCHENS INC125 MAIN ST
- Adamo Stone Design296 Freeport St
- Adone Tile & Bath 52 Grove St
- Adrian Construction Company1 Garrett Dr
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Restorations370 county rd
- Affinity Construction, Inc.25 Osgood St.
- AG - Remodeling & Construction28 Suffield St. #2
- AirPro Environmental Solutions LLCPO Box 505
- AJ Hubbard & Sons315 Salem St
- AJ Rose Carpets & Flooring136 Cambridge St
- Alas Flooring Inc
- Alcantara Hardwood Floors LLC170 Pleasant St
- Aldo Hardwood Floors Inc320 McGrath Hwy #3
- Alex Contractor5 Kimball Ct
- Alexis Home Remodeling98 Rossmore Rd # 2
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- All American Contracting4 Universal St. Building 4 Apt 8
- All Day Construction Services192 Kennedy Dr 213
- ALL DESIGN REMODELING INC.80 1/2 Main St Suite#2B
- ALL FLOORZ474 MAIN ST.
- All in one home improvement contractor85 neponset ave
- ALL THINGS FLOORING1600 PROVIDENCE HWY STE 1610R
- All-Ways FlooringPO Box 426
- Alpha Omega Property Services18 Bartlett St
- Alvarez General Construction 124 Ocean St
- Am Installation Inc185 Squire Rd # 6
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- America Hardwood Floor Services6 Park St
- American Building & Design151 Wednesday Hill Rd
Lee, New Hampshire
- american fence deck & landscape inc72 four winds drive
- AMERICAN FLOOR CRAFT30 RAY AVE
- American Hardwood Floors116 Grampian Way
- American Hardwood Floors Boston889 Dorchester Ave
- amx construction271 Edmands road
- Anderson Flooring Services.inc7 Gilbert Street
- Andover Retractable Screens53 Porter Rd
- Anthony's Hardwood Floors85 Marshall St
- APEX Hardwood Floors LLC72 Asti Ave
- Aproserv756 Princetone Blvd
- ARO Home improvement157 B Street
- Arron Enterprises7253 E Dewberry Ave
- Arrow Carpet One Floor & Home207 N Main St Shawsheen Plz
- Art of Tile & Stone326 B Washington St.
Wellesley Hills, Massachusetts
- ARTISAN & SON HARDWOOD FLOORING INC12 HAZELWOOD ST
- Artisan Construction Services Inc.P.O. Box 101
- Ashwood Construction & Remodeling19 Stafford Road
- ATA BUILDING & REMODELING CONSTRUCTION COPO BOX 245
North Reading, Massachusetts
- Atl Maintenance66 Blanford PL
Bedford, New Hampshire
- Atlantic Flooring Services Inc17 Weld St Apt 32
- Auburn and Brown Construction, LLC21 Mason Street
- AWC Builders LLC19 Vinton Dr
Concord, New Hampshire
- AZ Hardwood Floors2 Granville St
Dorchester Center, Massachusetts
- A & R Flooring Inc.
- B & D House of Carpets and flooring217 Middlesex Turnpike Ext
- BAJ Construction Corp2 Rhodes Pl
- Barra Building99 Bigelow St
- Barresi Flooring INC.1 Main Street
- Bay Do Hardwood Floors60 Langdon St
- Beantown Floor Design190 Brookside Pkwy
- Beantown Flooring49 Gordon St #2
- Bell Flooring and construction 120 Birchbrow Ave
North Weymouth, Massachusetts
- Bergeron Floors Inc328 Broadway
- Bert Murphy Construction Inc71 Belcher Cir
- Best Home Improvement380 Broadway
- Best Tile - Dedham25 McNeil Way
- Best Tile - Shrewsbury900 Boston Turnpike Rd
- Bethel Company67 Sammet St.
- BETTER HOME REMODELING118 HAMPTON ST
- Betterment Construction inc9 Raymond Marchetti St
- BL Hardwood Floor5 Marlowe St
- Blake Painting & Remodeling47 Stanley St
- Blessed Painting154 Fern Rd
- Bob Apse ConstructionPO Box 916
- Bob Batchelder Superior Builders14 Patrick Ave
- Bonafide Home Inspections14234 Bay Dr
- Boston Best Construction345 North Ave
- Boston Builders Bureau30 Stearns Road 201
- B & D House of Carpets and flooring