Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Everett, MA
There are 153 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Everett
- MA Design & Construction CoOur experience with MA Design and Construction Co was seamless from start to finish. From the initial consult with a project manager to working directly with the owners of the company our front door project was as easy as renovations in your home can go. They were flexible about timing, communicative, and very easy to work with. We initially had our two front doors replaced and ended adding a portico to the front entrance as well. Marc, Raquel and their crew of many were able to accommodate our last minute request and finished the job with out pause. The carpenters and painters worked cleanly and did not leave any trace of their work behind, which is important for me with a dog, a few cats and small children. I look forward to working with this company again on the numerous projects around our home
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingJeff and his crew are my “go-to” people whenever I need work done on my house. I’ve used them for three separate projects over the years (master bath, office, basement laundry room/bathroom remodel), and I couldn’t be happier with both the process and the finished product. Customer service is outstanding - Jeff promptly responds to calls/texts/questions, and stands behind the work 100%. His crew and subcontractors not only do wonderful work - they are reliable, show up as scheduled, are polite/easy to work with and they clean up the worksite at the end of every day
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingIf Jeff is able to take you as a client, you have to choose him. The quality of the work is unmatched. Jeff is organized, extremely responsive, and fun to work with. He has a very talented network of subs for every part of the project (and the unexpected out-of-scope things that came up during the work). Jeff is very transparent about the costs and reasoning behind the choices he helps you make. He and his team give excellent advice without trying to override your decisions. Could not be happier with the work Jeff and his team did
- Villa's Construction & Remodeling IncExcellent job! John Villa and his entire team are professional, kind, respectful, and true artisans. Villas Construction and remodeling is a full-service company with dedicated teams for every detail. Floors, A/C, plumbing, electrical, tile, painting, building, and design. Our home is gorgeous!
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingOur project was to remodel a completely unfinished basement into our dream space. We replaced an exterior door, windows, added insulation, wiring, plumbing, a kitchen sink, a bathroom with shower as well as many cabinets with granite counter tops. Jeff was excellent to work with. This was our first major remodeling project and we weren't entirely sure how to proceed, but Jeff was very helpful and very honest with us every step of the way. All of the guys he works with are top notch, especially the cabinetry company who took our vague idea and sketches and turned it into a beautiful layout and rendering. The price Jeff quoted us was fair and was within the range of what we were expecting. Beyond that about a few weeks after the project had completed and we'd made our final payment, we noticed a minor area of grout that needed some touch up. One text to Jeff and he had the guys back out to the house to do the touch up a few days later. We couldn't be happier with the results and will be keeping Jeff at the top of our list for all future remodeling projects
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingEverything about this job was perfect - we needed to get the project completed quickly for our move and Jeff arrived promptly on the first day we could begin work and finished in the time frame that he estimated. All of his workers and subcontractors, including plumber, electrician, and painter, worked to the highest standards and went above and beyond to do extra and unexpected work. The suppliers that he recommended for tile, stone, glass, and plumbing fixtures had high-quality materials and gave helpful information about choices. Everybody was friendly and a pleasure to work with and we benefited from Jeff's expert advice throughout. The apartment looks great and we couldn't recommend anyone more highly
- Norman BuildersRyan and crew were awesome... professional, punctual, excellent workmanship, very fair price. Ryan and Warely did exactly what they said, exactly when they said it would be done. Excellent communications throughout the entire process. Will not hesitate to use Norman Construction again - and very happy to provide high recommendation! Norman Construction built two small-ish additions to our home (at the same time!) - the crew was able to perform some very detailed demo immediately adjacent to our living space to get the work completed .... with zero interruptions or issues to our living space
- E Cox Construction LLCWe got estimates from several contractors. After evaluating all we decided to go with Enda though he was not the least expensive. It turned out to be the best decision we made. Enda is a consummate professional who is extremely responsive, always available, very organized and meticulous and communicates clearly. He is patient and always willing to adapt to the needs of the project as it changes. We have worked with him since January of 2021 and we changed the scope of our project quite significantly from what it was when we started. Enda accommodated all of it very patiently and at each step clearly communicating what was included what was extra. Many things he just threw in. Enda is always accessible and I have always been able to reach him on the phone. The couple times he was not able to pick up he called me back in 15-30 mins as he was in another meeting. While doing our current project, he and his subs did an excellent job. We brought down and completely redid our Kitchen (Cabinets, counters, appliance and changed the layout), changed all our wood flooring, painted our entire condo, redid all our closets, changed all our door hardware, redid all the fixtures in our bathrooms, replaced our toilets to Toto, partially redid our showers, redid all our electrical switches and outlets, added extra lighting, etc. It was major remodel of our Condo in Boston. To give one example of Enda's professionalism, we were not totally satisfied with the first painter. Enda, gave us a refund and hired the painter we recommended and got him to do an excellent job. Now we love how it came out. We have done 2 other major projects for our previous house. I have never met a contractor that is this professional. This includes the GC we hired to build our that custom designed house. He has been an absolute pleasure to work with. We will hire him for all our projects moving forward. For anybody looking to do projects my wife and I would recommend Enda with my highest level of recommendation without any reservation. He is really that good
- Neary ConstructionLiam is very professional and takes pride in his work. He was in constant communication with us in every step for the entire duration of the project. He and his team showed up on time every morning and clean up every afternoon. There was no interference with our daily routine. We are very happy with how the rooms came out. Would highly recommend
- Cromer RemodelingI am very happy with my new front door. It was a pleasure to deal with Tom and he did a good job and made sure that I was satisfied with everything.
Door Installers in Everett
- Business Description:Call Center hours: Monday Through Friday 8am - 6pmRecent Review:Disaster. Forty-five days after Pella removed our windows, with 3 separate attempts (after 1 day of no-show), the job is incomplete, windows do not match, one window is defective. We cannot get a response from the installer, so we have no idea when the problems will be resolved. By contrast, we replaced 4 windows with Marvin: the job was started and completed on the same day as scheduledMark B.
- Business Description:Busy schedules make both major and minor home repairs hard to get to. Now your growing "To Do" list looks overwhelming and unmanageable. One call to Mr. Handyman solves all your home repair headaches.Recent Review:Excellent. Technician was earlier than expected (not a complaint, just an observation). We briefly went over what I wanted done, and he made quick work of it.Paul F.
- Business Description:L&T Home Improvements is family owned and operated with over 15 years experience installing new doors and windows to help beautify your home. We offer professional service and a wide variety of products to meet your needs. Contact us to discuss your next project today! Our direct office number is 617-412-8097. We look forward toward speaking with you sooRecent Review:Excellent service and work! Thank you so much!Robert C.
- Business Description:Shoreline Home Services performs various repair and installation work. We specify in exterior work mainly for homes. Typical work activities are storm doors, window replacement, exterior doors. trim and siding repairs, deck repairs and gutter installation and repairsRecent Review:Dan is the BEST, professional, very detailed to everything, Great service and customer service. Would not hesitate to have him return for other projects..so glad we found him. Very reasonable pricing. Thanks Dan, meeting you. You are a hard worker. Kathy & JoKathleen A.
- Business Description:Thank you for your interest in Phalan Construction! Winner of the Angies List Super Service award 2011, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 2016. Please Contact Me by email at Info@phalanconstruction.com or through the contact link at my website www.phalanconstruction.com. Include pictures and a detailed work list for best response. Please understand, I typically work by myself and if I am unable to respond to your email request or phone call within a reasonable time, it is due to prescheduled work. I am inte..Recent Review:Bob is a very careful and efficient worker. We reviewed what needed to be accomplished upon his arrival, and then he got to it! He checked in periodically to be certain progress was going in the manner I requested. He offered suggestions; and was thoughtful in h s approach to his work. He was respectful of me and my home. Give him a try, you won't be disappointedKathleen D.
- Business Description:Founded in 1984 we are a family run business we provide the highest-quality of service to our customers. We are BBB accredited and meet BBB standards. We fully licensed and insured.Recent Review:After several roofing contractors turned down our project to repair a leaking back porch roof, I was happy that Mr. Anderson's crew was able to schedule me so quickly. The work was done fast and efficiently, and they made significant improvements to prevent damage in the future. Would gladly contact him againChristine F.
- Business Description:Small construction company of 4. Majority of the business is addition and remodel work. We are capapble of any aspect of construction. Servicing clients with any sub-contractors they need. Owner on the job site every dayRecent Review:After meeting and getting bids from 3 other contractors, I chose Penney Construction to completely gut and renovate our basement. New ceilings, walls, flooring, insulation, recessed lighting, complete stairway, cabinet installs and building of a pub table. Ryan and his team were outstanding in every way. Great carpentry skills, good idea input in several areas, neat with cleanups and excellent communication. New basement exceeded expectations! Wish I had done this 5 years ago with himMichael G.
- Business Description:After many years in the trades, Henry Scopa founded Henry Scopa Home Improvements (HSHI) in 1991 and has built the company into one of the best performing construction companies in the Greater Boston area. HSHI is a residential and commercial general construction contractor located in Boston and specializes in new construction, additions, kitchens and bath remodeling, general home maintenance, unique and difficult projects, and much more. In 2000 Mike Bowie of MB Contracting joined with Henr..Recent Review:The team was fantastic. I would hire them again in a minute. Their bid was competitive, and they showed up everyday until the project was done (about 3 weeks). The finished room looks fantastic, and the guys were great. Highly recommendHenry R.
- Recent Review:However, it became apparent that we needed to snake wires from the surround sound reciver in the walls. He was extremely skillful in handling this unanticipated problem.Joe B.
- Business Description:From day one, 1st Choice Home Improvements has been providing exceptional customer service in replacement windows, siding, and doors through an experienced staff committed to each of our client's needs. Providing quality and value are the reasons South Shore area homeowners continue to keep contacting us. As a fully licensed contractor, the Massachusetts window replacement contractors of 1st Choice Home Improvement are the ones you can rely on for dependable service. Call on our experts today..Recent Review:Excellent service. They honored the Harvey Windows warranty even though they were not the original installers. Windows were repaired quickly. Great to work with, excellent service.Lori N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- East Boston
- South Boston
- Mission Hill
- Brookline Village
door installers in Everett
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A J Wood Construction Inc337 Haverhill Rd 337 Haverhill Rd.
Chester, New Hampshire
- A&A Construction LLC7 Fulton St
Hudson, New Hampshire
- A&A Services Home Improvement115 North St
- A- OK Lock & Security86 Merrimack Meadows Ln
- A-American Roofing Remodeling Co Inc85 Plymouth Street
- AA1 Discount LocksmithPO Box 390381
- AAA GENERAL CONTRACTING INCPO Box 615
East Hampstead, New Hampshire
- ABA General Contractors91 Everit Ave
- ABC Supply Company INC / Bradco / Wickes (Check Pa25 Union Ave
- Above Builders143 BALDWIN STREET
- Abrantes Building Company55 Harding St
- Absolute Home Comfort151 Veterans Rd.
- Accurate Glass & Aluminum, Inc. Shower Doors11 Garden Terrace
- ACE AUTO & PLATE GLASS CO1440 VFW PKWY
West Roxbury, Massachusetts
- Action Lock and Key, Inc.17 Cambridge Street
- action siding & remolding3 pinewood rd
- ADAMS DOOR SERVICE6 STANLEY ST
- Additions Today16 Saunders Street
- Admmard Lock & Key Service454 Main Street
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Gutter Systems Inc50 Tyler Drive
- Advanced Restorations370 county rd
- ADVANCED VINYL SIDING236 Danforth St
- Affinity Construction, Inc.25 Osgood St.
- AFM Carpentry corp.668 Robbins ave #13
- AFR Construction & Services18 Henry Ave.
- AG - Remodeling & Construction28 Suffield St. #2
- Agawam Fence Company524 Newburyport Turnpike
- Ageless Artistry44 Prichard St # 5
- AJ Construction CompanyPO Box 541
West Wareham, Massachusetts
- AJ Walsh & Sons159A Waverly Rd
- Alaa 76 Broadway
- ALBERT'S IMPROVEMENT SVC11 PARKER HILL TER
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- Alexander Remodeling Services259 Calvary Street
- Alexis Home Remodeling98 Rossmore Rd # 2
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- All Day Construction Services192 Kennedy Dr 213
- All Out Deleading9 Shenandoah St
- ALL SEASON WINDOWS & INSULATIONPO BOX 8229
- All Smart Construction LLC4 Lewis St.
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Allbello Carpentry7 Sheffield St.
- Allied Realty Services329 Concord Avenue
- ALLPRO Handyman Service & Home Improvement60 Annafran St
- Allstar Remodeling25 Simonds Farm Road
North Billerica, Massachusetts
- Alp Wood Refinishing and Cabinetry185 W Main St 01568
- Alpha Construction & Design Inc41 Browning Rd
- Alpha Construction LLC4 Peter Parley Rd # 2
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- Alpha Omega Property Services18 Bartlett St
- ALPHA PRO PAINTING AND CARPENTRY33 Whitman St
- Alpine Environmental Inc275 Billerica Rd Suite 2B
- Am Installation Inc185 Squire Rd # 6
- Amazing Paint & Carpentry406 Congress St
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- American Building & Design151 Wednesday Hill Rd
Lee, New Hampshire
- American Discount Roofing & Siding2 Second St
- american door sales33 daytona rd
- American Dreamwrights Custom Builders121 Dudley Road
- american fence deck & landscape inc72 four winds drive
- American Home Improvement Masters614 Nashua Street
Milford, New Hampshire
- American Made Masonry LLC9 Locust St
- AMR Construction & Remodeling50 school st 2
- ANCHOR AUTO BODY3 BREED AVE
- Andujar's Home Improvement28 Short St
East Walpole, Massachusetts
- Andy Welch10 Woodbine Street
- Antoniel Painting & Finish1000 Governors Dr
- Antrim Coast Painting LLC58 Union St
- Apex Roofing & Restoration LLC3 Easy St
- Aproserv756 Princetone Blvd
- AR Home Renovations Corp149 Vernal St
- ARAN CONSTRUCTION155 RICHARD RD
- ARLINGTON COAL & LUMBER41 PARK AVE
- ARLMONT GLASS & MIRROR427 High St
- Art Point Construction2 Wheatland St
- Artisan Construction Services Inc.P.O. Box 101
- ASAP Lock & KeyPO Box 301307
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- Ashwood Construction & Remodeling19 Stafford Road
- Associated Framing Contractors IncPO Box 1536
- Atlas Contracting, Inc.87 Beaver Street Unit B
- AULT-A-MET DOORPO Box 132
- Aureli Construction707 Winthrop St.
- A J Wood Construction Inc
- B & R GLASS AND MIRROR LLC6 FEDERAL ST 1
- B&A Construction LLC341 SIlver Lake Rd
Hollis, New Hampshire
- BAJ Construction Corp2 Rhodes Pl
- BANNER GLASS SHELMAR187 WATER ST
- Barra Building99 Bigelow St
- BARROWCLOUGH CONTRACTING341 RANTOUL ST
- BATHFITTER - BFU13841 Elm St Suite 3
- Battite Construction152 Washington St
- Bay State Property ServicesPO Box 42
- Bay State Re-Bath55 B Corporate Park Dr
- BB Remodeling Company178 Bowen St
South Boston, Massachusetts
- Bellingham Lumber1210 Pulaski Boulevard
- Ben's Construction Inc206 S Main St
- Bert Murphy Construction Inc71 Belcher Cir
- Best Home Improvement380 Broadway
- BETTER HOME REMODELING118 HAMPTON ST
- Beverly Overhead Garage Door Co IncPO Box 47
- Big Bear Locksmith50 Quimby Street
- Blake Painting & Remodeling47 Stanley St
- Bob Apse ConstructionPO Box 916
- B & R GLASS AND MIRROR LLC