Looking to join the construction industry? Becoming a contractor is a challenging and rewarding career choice. Find out what skills and experience you’ll need to become a successful contractor and how much you can expect to make.
Get matched with top handyman services in Everett, MA
There are 140 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Everett
- Step by Step Home Improvement Corp.We've used Step by Step Home Improvement for more than ten years, for projects big and small (kitchen and bathroom remodels, painting, deck rebuilding, room renovation, small jobs, landscaping...) We have always had an excellent experience. Geferson is trustworthy and reliable and comes in on budget or lets us know ahead of time if he anticipates something will be more than estimated. Geferson's carpentry is particularly outstanding, and all the work he has done for us has been exceptional. Above all though, we really trust Geferson and his team - they're pleasant to have around and go above and beyond
- ACE Handyman Services of Greater BostonBob Samson was fantastic! He was professional, responsible and made sure the job was executed on time. I would hire him again for any future projects.
- Mr. Handyman of Central MetroWestIt went great! John I was amazing. He did a great job, and because the jobs my wife and I have we were only available for weekends. So we had John for 4 hours, we didn’t realize he would finish everything so fast, so we had to give him additional tasks. We felt Bad, but he did help with tasks which my wife and I knew we would have trouble with. He ripped out carpet in an adjoining room, installed a door that we had bought, and put up some exterior lights, and mounted a Tv. He also took pictures so he could give us estimates/quotes for future projects. John was very honest, social, polite, and most importantly transparent. Because of great John was, my wife and I know that we will be using Mr handyman (hopefully John again) for an attic ladder door install, basement door install, and window removal/install. My dad referred them to me, and I know why
- Phalan Construction & The HandymanBob is a very careful and efficient worker. We reviewed what needed to be accomplished upon his arrival, and then he got to it! He checked in periodically to be certain progress was going in the manner I requested. He offered suggestions; and was thoughtful in h s approach to his work. He was respectful of me and my home. Give him a try, you won't be disappointed
- Phalan Construction & The HandymanBob responded to my request the same day and was very flexible to us having to delay his work repeatedly as we waited for a dry streak this wet summer to finish something else first. Bob had the right equipment (55' lift) to get the jobs done while protecting roof. Work was high quality and Bob is easy to work with. Would definitely use again
- Cromer RemodelingTom and his team do really high quality work for a fair price. They are honest, helpful and reliable. Very fair prices. Very professional. I will certainly be using them a lot on the future.
- Neighborhood ConstructionAmazingly well ! Very dependable, efficient and professional. They offered suggestions, all worked well together and finished the job when they said they would . Absolutely love the finished areas! Reasonable pricing and great quality!!
- Quality ConstructionPhil coordinated and supervised the entire roof repair and shingling of our 200 year old house. He then stripped the clapboards to bare wood, replaced broken clapboards as well as soft wood behind some of them, before applying 3 coats of paint to the entire house. Phil told us up front that he took his time to do it right and would not be applying paint within three days of it raining., to ensure there would be no moisture under the paint. The work was done meticulously, with care taken to avoid any spillage or leftover material. I wish I could provide some photos to show his work
- Smart Painting Service Inc.Rafael and his team were amazing! He was quick to respond to our initial request and came over within a couple of days to see our house and quote the job. He was responsive to questions and requests throughout the process. All in, Smart Painting Service were great work with and we plan to use them again for another project later this year, and would recommend them to a friend. The project took a little over 3 weeks, was of great quality with excellent attention to detail and very reasonably priced
- Northeast Maintenance ServicesChris, is excellent. Good attention to detail and he had a lot of patience with me when figuring where to hang the pictures. The house looks great now that it has been pressured washed. Would definitely recommend!
Handymen in Everett
- Business Description:House Doctors is the professional handyman service you can trust for all of your home improvements and repairs. We provide the highest level of professional workmanship, that's why all of our technicians are screened, licensed and insured. Our uniformed staff will show up on time and complete your projects to your satisfaction, providing you with the kind of reliability, quality and service you deserve. Our mission is to make home repair and improvements easier for you. We promise to trea..Recent Review:They wanted $165 minimum for a project that would take them a total of 10 minutes. I would do it myself but I want to be sure it gets put back in place correctly (i.e. straight and flush). That price is ridiculousMary B.
- Business Description:We have over twenty years of knowledge and experience in the painting service field. I started on my own in 2017 because I love to make my customers happy. We offer an array of services from exterior and interior services, and we are quick and on-the-spot. We work flawlessly and we will even walk you through the finished product to make sure you're satisfied. Over the years, we have painted and cleaned countless properties in the most efficient way possible, ensuring the satisfaction of our ..Recent Review:They were very good, on time, clean, and friendly. I would hire them again.Barbara T.
- Business Description:Anytime Property solutions is your one stop shop for all your commercial and residential needs. We take pride in every job, We never cut corners or cheap Out just to get it done. We take the time to Consult and put our selfs in the customers shoes. We never treat any job like its Just a pay check. We strive to make It right the first tim
- Business Description:Busy schedules make both major and minor home repairs hard to get to. Now your growing "To Do" list looks overwhelming and unmanageable. One call to Mr. Handyman solves all your home repair headaches.Recent Review:Excellent. Technician was earlier than expected (not a complaint, just an observation). We briefly went over what I wanted done, and he made quick work of it.Paul F.
- Business Description:Boston Brothers Construction & Repair, LLC offers home improvement, handyman, construction and maintenance located in Chestnut Hill, MA. Call us now! Handyman Construction Dover, MA; Westwood, MA; Weston, MA; Wayland, MA; Sherborn, MA Home Renovation, Home Improvement, Home Renovation Companies, Renovation Contractor, Home Remodeling Services, Home ImprovemenRecent Review:It was great.. I'm always satisfied. Aside from doing a great job and being professional. They clean up everyhting. They were very friendly, nice, professional, and on time. They were very honest and fair with the price. We are very happy with the service. We would definitely recommend them. They provdied a high quality service. They are also professional in other fields like stairs and handymen serviceNora P.
- Business Description:• 2016 Super Service Award Winner! • Since 1985, Most wanted, any property that is need of special attention. Owners that want those task just to be removed from a things to do list.Have an idea or project just call lets talk about it . Generally make all customer calls early evening . Call 617-230-5350 leave a message with best time to call or email email@example.com. Just ask I will be glad to talk over doing it JosepRecent Review:Joe and his men were very professional and extremely easy to relate to. Joe listened to what I wanted and then made it happen. They actually worked all day in the 90 plus degree heat in order to complete the work. I would not hesitate to call on Joe for any other projects I may have in the futureVictor S.
- Business Description:We are a family-owned business with more than 10 years of experience in this field. We offer top-quality interior and exterior residential and commercial painting services as well as handymen services. At MDA, we pride ourselves in knowing our customers and taking care of their needs. We are all about building and maintaining a great relationship by providing customized services and a fair price that will fit your needs and meet your budget. We are happy to serve youRecent Review:I am extremely pleased with the privacy fence Marcelo built around my covered porch. The high quality and the details of his work made it look like I have an extra room to enjoy the warm season coming. Thank youMina T.
- Business Description:Welcome to Mead Handyman Service, LLC. We've been serving the local area to provide quality work at an affordable rate. There is no job too big or too small. We cover all handyman services including, but not limited to, interior painting, exterior painting, laminate flooring, vinyl flooring, ceramic tile flooring, ceramic tile, drywall repair, drywall install, deck repairs, deck staining, power washing, lawn care, junk removal, and moreRecent Review:Great! Matt was on time, well prepared, paid great attention to detail, was efficient, and I would highly recommend!Beth M.
- Business Description:Spotless & Handyman, LLC specializes in interior and exterior services including painting, carpentry, flooring, and other repairs. Whether you need a major repair or a renovation, our handyman can deliver professional skills at a fair price. It is our highest priority to get the job done right the first time on every assignment. Our crew have over 20yrs of experience in the field and we operate as one stop shop to resolve our customers problems.Recent Review:Excellent No complaint, very professional and on time. They told me a timeframe and deliver.Luisa F.
- Business Description:All types of finishes:smooth, sand, texture. Quality work, free estimates.Recent Review:I Hired Bertie to replace a water damaged wall. He was very responsive. The job went very well. Bertie is knowledgeable about what needed to be done. He also did some unplanned masonry work that needed to be done and did a great job on all. His cost was very reasonable. I would definitely use him againStephen M.
Deals in Everett for Handyman Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
Learn more about the cost to remove popcorn ceilings. Your overall costs will depend on the size of your project and how difficult it is. Use this guide to help estimate your costs and create a budget before tackling this ceiling project.
Are you shopping for a shower door that fits best in your bathroom? Before you get your heart set on a high-end frameless bathroom door, you need to know a few details. Read on to learn about the differences in cost, function, and appearance.
Find handyman services in
- East Boston
- South Boston
- Mission Hill
- Brookline Village
handyman services in Everett
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Steve's Handyman Services130 Centre St
- *Boston-Area-Paint*91 Longwood Avenue
- 199619 Washburn St
East Weymouth, Massachusetts
- 1HandyTech Corp.35 Elm St
- 2 Hat Design Build7 Sherman Street 4-H
- 2 Rivers Contracting & Services IncPO Box 1512
- 3D LandscapingPO Box 692063
- 99 Call Service1016 Revere Beach Pkwy
- Steve's Handyman Services
- A and J Commercial111 Foster St
- A plus maintenance
- A to Z257 Mendon Rd
- A&A Services Home Improvement115 North St
- A&M General Contractors & Builders LLC232 S Main st
- A. A. Limoli Handyman460 Malden St
- A. OCAMPO Landscaping18A Everett Ave
- A.R.T. Home Solutions598 Beacon St.
- AAA Chimney and Roofing/Home Improvements1295 Beacon St. P.O. 743
- AAA MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS INC225 STEDMAN ST
- Aaron Melville322 W 4th St N
- ABA General Contractors91 Everit Ave
- abc company inc841 Worcester St
- ABR remodeling Inc5 fernwood dr unit d
- Abraham Services144 Rumney Rd
- Abrantes Building Company55 Harding St
- ACS Group, Inc27 Carter St
- ADAMS DOOR SERVICE6 STANLEY ST
- Adelino Soares Construction1255 Sharps Lot Rd
- Adiant Services8 Wentworth Ave
- Adone Tile & Bath 52 Grove St
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Gutter Systems Inc50 Tyler Drive
- Affordable Precision2 Bradford street
- AG - Remodeling & Construction28 Suffield St. #2
- Against The Grain898 Waverly St
- Age Home Improvement Inc.4 Maria Cir
- Air-Tight Weatherization LLC9 Story Ave
- AJ Construction CompanyPO Box 541
West Wareham, Massachusetts
- Alaa 76 Broadway
- Alas Hardwood floors
- ALBERT'S IMPROVEMENT SVC11 PARKER HILL TER
- Albion Painting52 Lime St
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- Alexander Remodeling Services259 Calvary Street
- Alexis Home Remodeling98 Rossmore Rd # 2
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- aliot construction24 Pelham St
North Billerica, Massachusetts
- All American Contracting4 Universal St. Building 4 Apt 8
- All Day Construction Services192 Kennedy Dr 213
- All Smart Construction LLC4 Lewis St.
Nashua, New Hampshire
- All-Phase Painting LLC38 Upland Rd
- allan j jansky164 Forest St
- Allied Realty Services329 Concord Avenue
- Alloes Painting352 Main st
- ALLPRO Handyman Service & Home Improvement60 Annafran St
- Alpha Construction & Design Inc41 Browning Rd
- Alpha Omega Property Services18 Bartlett St
- ALPHA PRO PAINTING AND CARPENTRY33 Whitman St
- Altitude Services Inc.100 College Pond rd.
- ALVAN'S PAINTING186 POWELL ST
- AM&GM Contracting25 Rimmon St.
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Amanah Painting24 Nazneen Circle
- Amazing Paint & Carpentry406 Congress St
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- America Hardwood Floor Services6 Park St
- Americaeaglefastlabor131 Willis Ave
- American Discount Roofing & Siding2 Second St
- AMERICAN EAGLE TRADESMEN COMPANY39 Nolan Way
- american fence deck & landscape inc72 four winds drive
- American Hardwood Floors116 Grampian Way
- American Hardwood Floors Boston889 Dorchester Ave
- American Property Solutions134 Salem St
- AMR CONSTRUCTION&REMODELING INC.50 school st apt b
- Anastacio Baptista54 Angell St
Dorchester Center, Massachusetts
- Anderson Painting Co.182 Summit Ave Apt 2
- Andrew Stevens CoPO Box 903
- Andy Welch10 Woodbine Street
- Andyman58 Monument St
- Anthony's Cleaning Inc.56 Magoun Ave
- Anthony's Hardwood Floors85 Marshall St
- Antrim Coast Painting LLC58 Union St
- ANY SEASON PAINTINGPO Box 1802
Hampton, New Hampshire
- Anytime Property Solutions
- Apex Roofing & Restoration LLC3 Easy St
- Aproserv756 Princetone Blvd
- Aqua Plumbing113 Jenkins Rd
- ARCH PAINTINGOne Presidential Way Suite 109
- Arctic Systems233 Sandy Hil Dr
- Ardizzoni Home Improvements58 Malvern Street
- ARI Contracting571 California St
- Aristide Services139 Charles St Ste A-123
- ARO Home improvement157 B Street
- Arron Enterprises7253 E Dewberry Ave
- ARTHUR O'SHEA156 LIBERTY ST
- Artistri Professionals945 Concord St
- ASAP Painting345 Cedar st 2
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Ashwood Construction & Remodeling19 Stafford Road
- Aspen Environmental270 Lawrence St
- At your service
- At Your Service Painting & Remodeling78 fuller st
- Auburn and Brown Construction, LLC21 Mason Street
- Aureli Construction707 Winthrop St.
- A and J Commercial