BBS General Construction Inc

Founded 2016 • With Angi since April 2019

We are mid-size construction company, owned by the members of a big, close knit and blessed family. We value relationships and loyalty. We respect wisdom that comes with the age and experience. That is why we honor our customers, and have a special “soft spot” for elderly customers and veterans. We also appreciate our planet; when possible we try to use materials and utilize practices that conserve our environment....

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

A Service Provider's profile image

4.4

roofing (9)siding companies (3)gutter repair (3)house painting (2)decks & porches (2)interior painting (1)woodworking (1)electrician (1)

07/12/2022

Brennan S.

Had a tree fall on my garage and cause a small hole on the roof. Initially I was interested in patching the hole and moving on. When Ciro arrived the first thing mentioned was that the entirety of the roof should be covered because the tile color is discontinued and a patch job would not match the existing shingles. He then connects me with someone he works with to negotiate the claim with my insurer in hopes the entire roof would be covered. Over a year went by before the third party rep hired to negotiate my claim stopped responding to all inquiries. When I reached out to Ciro to help pick up where he left off he stated he could not intervene further. I then told Ciro that I would like to just go fwd with patching the hole but to make matters worse Ciro stated the deposit given to BBS was already applied; to what I do not know as no repairs have been made on my house. If you are looking to get work done outright I can not speak to the quality of their work. But if you are looking to get work done as a result of an insurance claim: home owners be warned: if you do not win said claim BBS will pocket your deposit on top of marking up the smaller job in hopes you drop them so they can continue to pursue larger projects.

Description of Work
Roof patch

Category decks, roofing

Work Completed On 07/12/2022

Hello [ Member Named Removed], When Ciro meet with you for a first time he had given you two options: First option: patch the damage roof. Due to covid the shingles factory were making just a few colors of roof shingles & your current shingle color aren't in the list. We can patch but the color won't match. Second option: you can do an insurance claim & they may pay the whole garage roof since the current color that you have in your roof is not available. You chose to do the insurance claim. When you chose to go to the insurance claim Ciro, explained how the whole process works incl the deposit. On our end nothing was hidden. Then the third party (public adjuster) All terms, conditions & sign a contract was discoursed between you & him & we don't have nothing to do with that. The only thing that we have to do with the insurance was provide the breakdown estimate, pictures, & every time when you have a question Ciro had to go to your house to respond your questions (about 6 trips). & We respond your questions though emails, phone calls, & text messages as well. Regarding on us taking over the claim to represent you we have mention that we are unable to represent you since you have a signed contract with the public adjuster, & you have to try it to work with him. About him not responding we cannot speak on his behave since we don’t work for him neither him work for us, we don’t know what could happen between you & him. Furthermore, the insurance pay your claim you wasn’t happy with the amount that you received. After you received the insurances money you decided just to patch the roof damage area only. & You wanted us to do the roof patch paying us $500.00 unfortunately with that amount we couldn’t cover not even the material cost never mind the labor. Mr. Sousa, we respect your opinion. At BBS, we treat equally small or big job.

08/05/2021

GLORIAN S.

It went quickly and smoothly, especially for such a big job. The guys were punctual, did a good job, and cleaned up after. I plan to hire BBS General Construction Inc. again four our other house.

Description of Work
We had some large windows installed at our house.

Category decks

Work Completed On 08/05/2021

Review for BBS General Construction Inc - 747 Main St, Leicester, MA - 39429842

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], we appreciate for trust! Thank you for your feedback! Rosa and Ciro

04/02/2021

Maria R.

They did an awesome job! The roof looks GREAT! Plus the people are very professional and friendly. There will be no other company doing my projects but BBS General Construction Inc. from now on!

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

Review for BBS General Construction Inc - 747 Main St, Leicester, MA - 39278152

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], It was so great to work with you! Thank you for your feedback and we are looking forward to continuous working with you! Best regards! Rosa and Ciro

02/08/2021

Oneil P.

Ciro, Rosa and the rest of the team were great! The contractors were always on time, organized and even helped me with the clean up after each work day. Communication has always been a big priority for me, and BBS delivered! It was great knowing what was going on behind the scenes with the city permits, etc. Rosa always kept me up-to-date with what was happening. Unfortunately, COVID-19 slowed down the work because of health and safety restrictions; but even so, the construction crew made the best of it and always with a smile on their faces. Their finishing touch is impeccable and my new ceiling looks wonderful. I highly recommend BBS Construction, Inc for your project. They really know the ins-and-outs of condo living and city rules and regulations. Thank you Ciro and Rosa!

Description of Work
interior framing, install drywall, paint and electrical work.

Category electrician, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

Mr. Oniel, We appreciate you for your trust and the opportunity to work with you! At the some time thank you for your feedback.

07/27/2020

Quy N.

Very good service Highly recommended

Description of Work
gutter

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

06/04/2020

Patti S.

the work was great, he went in their and cleaned up everything, and put in a piece of pad to cover it to keep the birds out; he also checked every part of the roof for any possible entries as well.

Description of Work
Partial repair of the roof that was damaged by birds

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

05/19/2020

Ashley B.

Great! Would hire them again for other work.

Description of Work
roof

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your feedback! Rosa and Ciro,

05/15/2020

Erika D.

The work was excellent and it went very smoothly. They were very polite, very professional and they answered all my questions.

Description of Work
They installed a roof and a gutters and they did some patching of the drywall.

Category gutter repair, remodeling, roofing

Work Completed On 02/15/2020

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your feedback!

01/16/2020

Ernie C.

Excellent work. I would hire them again

Description of Work
Counter and Cabinets

Category roofing, woodworking

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], Great working with you! Appreciate your feedback! Rosa and Ciro,

01/15/2020

Jasmine O.

It went well; the company is professional, timely, and courteous. Very prepared and knew all the regulations and permits needed for the renovations to be conducted.

Description of Work
Renovation of a single family home.

Category remodeling, roofing, siding, house painters

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

Hello Jasmine, Every time that we do projects with you we really enjoyed working with you! Thank you for your feedback! Rosa

06/26/2019

Nancy S.

Outstanding! I am a retired senior citizen who was out of town when a major windstorm uprooted a tree that landed on my house, putting a hole in the roof, along with tearing down all of the siding, and destroying the Soffitt, Fascia, gutters and downspouts. BBS immediately secured a tarp on the roof to prevent further damage, assessed the situation and presented an estimate for the needed repairs/replacement. They then worked closely with my insurance adjuster to agree on a fair price. Their customer service and attention to detail is exemplary. I was always able to communicate with their office management and the onsite construction team. I look forward to hiring BBS General Construction for some future projects that are long overdue!

Description of Work
Roof Repair and replacement of Siding, Gutters, Downspouts, Fascia, and Soffitt.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 06/26/2019

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your business it was a pleasure working with you! And thank you for your feedback. Best regards! Rosa

04/26/2019

Rene B.

I had them completely the siding and roof on the backside of my house, which included a very tall/high chimney. They also touched up other trim work around the house and painted everything to match my existing trim. They really did a great job. The workmanship was great, the follow - up and customer services was superior. I will definitely use them again They really are the best company I’ve dealt with in years! Our CertainTeed siding and roof looks amazing and we even had a few compliments from the neighbors! Excellent work, you won’t be disappointed!

Description of Work
Siding, Roof, Chimney, and Painting

Category roofing, siding, house painters

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you we appreciate for your trust, and your positive feedback it was a pleasure doing business! Thank you! Rosa + Ciro

Contact