Take time to research and gather key information to avoid an appliance repair scam and find a reputable company to hire. Here’s how to prevent a scam from happening to you.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Garfield , AR
There are 7 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Garfield
- Complete Appliance Protection IncExcellent service! The technician arrived on time, quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem. Over the years, I've had several home appliance warranty companies. Without question, Complete Appliance Protection is the best one I've ever contracted with. Their monthly price is a little higher than most, but I do have their best protection plan with $0 deductible. You get what you pay for..
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceDryer frame was broken in move and was unrepairable, and he said so. He checked the washer and said it was fine. He didn't try to sell anything he couldn't actually accomplish. We appreciated that! He only charged for the service call. Will use him again if needed.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceIt turned out that I had installed incorrectly. They could have easily taken advantage. Instead they were prompt, polite, and honest. Would definitely recommend
- Sears Appliance RepairGreat. I would recommend highly! In fact did hire for ice maker replacement and kiln repair! Great work and punctional and fair priced!
- Shook's HVACR ServiceOver all things went well. He educated us on the heat pump since we have never had one before. He did full inspection of the unit. He was so polite and very professional. He arrived on time and even answered his own phone when we called for the apt.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceIn both cases above the tech was very professional and knowledgable. Work done very quickly and correctly.
- Certified Appliance SvcMy dryer quit drying and my plumber who installed it said it was not blowing air. I called Certified Appliance on Friday and they said they could come out that afternoon but that was not convenient for me. I asked if they could come Monday, they put me in window of 8-10:00 AM. Simon called about 7:30 and said he was on his way, he arrived right at 8:00. He was very professional. He determined the blower belt had come off which he fixed. He also cleaned the vents and replaced the rigid vent hose with a flexi type. He was on his way in 30-40 minutes. The price was below what i was expecting. I will use this company again if i need large appliance repair
- Certified Appliance SvcOur washer would not drain and there was a smell of burned rubber. Our assumption was that the belt had broken. We called Certified Appliance Service and they were able to come the same day. Joe looked and told that the drain pump bearing had gone bad and the drain pump was frozen. He had a replacement with him. Once he removed the drain pump, he showed me how it could be seen by comparing it to the new drain pump. The job was completed quickly and efficiently, and we are pleased with the work
- Hollingsworth Appliancearrived promptly. Tech was able to diagnose problem immediately. He fixed it on the spot. I was very happy with the service. I used them to work on my dryer last year. I was happy with that service as well. I will use Hollingsworth any time I need an appliance repaired.
- Baker's Appliance & MoreHe did a great job he explained what was wrong . He cleaned up his work area and did not leave until I was completely happy with job.
Last update on September 8, 2020
Appliance Repair Experts in Garfield
Deals in Garfield for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Dryers last at least ten years on average. This guide outlines tips to maximize your dryer’s lifespan and common signs that it’s time to replace it.
The kitchen presents the greatest risk of fire in your home. Prepare yourself by knowing how to put out a kitchen fire.
Find appliance repair services in
- Little Flock,
- Holiday Island,
- Eureka Springs,
- Pea Ridge,
- Cave Springs,
- Bethel Heights,
- Bella Vista,
- Elm Springs,
- Shell Knob,
appliance repair services in Garfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- JC Plumbing Services906 Rocky St
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- JC Plumbing Services
- A & L Appliance16886 Styles Rd
Sulphur Springs, Arkansas 72768
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & Service2901 Chapman Ave
Springdale, Arkansas 72762
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72114
- All In One Appliances211 S Arkansas Ave
Russellville, Arkansas 72801
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- A & L Appliance
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING5107 HIGHWAY 392 W
Harrison, Arkansas 72601
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING
- W&R Appliance Pickup Service LLCP.O Box 4314
Fort Smith, Arkansas 72914
- W&R Appliance Pickup Service LLC