If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Garfield, AR
There are 9 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Garfield
- Complete Appliance Protection IncExcellent service! The technician arrived on time, quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem. Over the years, I've had several home appliance warranty companies. Without question, Complete Appliance Protection is the best one I've ever contracted with. Their monthly price is a little higher than most, but I do have their best protection plan with $0 deductible. You get what you pay for..
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceDryer frame was broken in move and was unrepairable, and he said so. He checked the washer and said it was fine. He didn't try to sell anything he couldn't actually accomplish. We appreciated that! He only charged for the service call. Will use him again if needed.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceIt turned out that I had installed incorrectly. They could have easily taken advantage. Instead they were prompt, polite, and honest. Would definitely recommend
- Sears Appliance RepairGreat. I would recommend highly! In fact did hire for ice maker replacement and kiln repair! Great work and punctional and fair priced!
- Shook's HVACR ServiceI am impressed that with all he has going on he made time check the reviews to see if there were problems and to correct those problems. He is very professional and wants to provide good service.
- ARKANSAS HOME SERVICE WESTI live in a rural area and had to call several appliance repair shops to find someone who would come out to my house. Marty Stauber of Arkansas Home Service in Benton, AR, was not only willing but able to diagnose the needed repair via questions over the phone and he came to my house the next day with a new ice maker and replace the non working one. I will recommend him to any of my friends and neighbors who need appliance repairs
- SELBY'S APPLIANCE SVCThe latch on my son's front-load washer was broken. I called Selby's on Friday with the Model #. He ordered the part. He worked with my part-time work schedule and we agreed on Wednesday of the next week. He arrived on time and performed the work in a matter of minutes. He also told me that the hinges on the door were getting worn and to be sure to lift up on the door when closing it. I passed that information on to my son. The door part was the biggest portion of the bill. I was pleased with the company's performance and would call them again
- Certified Appliance SvcThe service was excellent. The technician arrived on time and was thorough and had it repaired and reassembled in a reasonable amount of time. He was very professional and knew what was wrong and had the parts with him to repair the dishwasher. I would use them again on any applicances.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceOn several occasions we have had drain problems with our french door refrigerator. Ice builds up in the bottom and then melts onto the floor. Luckily we took the extended warranty on this appliance and the repairs have all been covered. Recently we had the icing problem again and A-tech Appliance sent repairmen. The A-tech men were very professional and friendly. They explained that Whirlpool had come out with a fix for our issue and they had a replacement drain tube assembly that would eliminate the iced up drain. In no time they had the part installed, removed the ice from the freezer floor and cleaned up their work area. We were advised that there should be no more problems but that we should call if there was. The A-tech repairmen really knew their stuff. It was a pleasure dealing with them and I will definitely call them first if we have any issues with any appliance
- BUD'S HOME APPLIANCE CTRBuds was called to check on a refrigerator they had previously repaired. (About 6-9 months earlier). They were busy and I had to wait a week but when they came, they were very professional and found the part that they had replaced was defective. They replaced this part for free and didn't even charge me a house call. Very nice people to deal with
Appliance Repair Experts in Garfield
- Business Description:In business since 2000. Factory authorized service on most brands. All our technicians are drug tested, factory trained, and back ground checked.Recent Review:Made an appt for 8-12pm confirmed twice with the office during the week, the day before they change the appt in a voicemail message. Ruined a whole day waiting around. Absolutely terrible. Will complain to Best Buy as well as I guess Best Buy using them for the warranty repairs in my areaKelli H.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:We are a small business that offers a service for the community to remove your broken or unwanted appliances FREE of charge in most cases! We have been doing this since June 2018. We wanted to offer this service so the community will have a trustworthy person come on their property. Not someone with no background. We strive to offer the best customer service skills around
- Business Description:George's Commercial Refrigeration & Heating provides complete heating, air and commercial refrigeration services for residences and businesses in Rogers, Ark., and surrounding areas. In business since 1978, we are experts at our craft. Whether you need sales, service, installation or repairs, we are up to the challenge of meeting all your needs. Additional fax - (501) 636-0189. Additional DBA - George's Refrigeration & Heating
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Free estimates on roofing, painting, flooring, & remodels. For plumbing & electrical we charge a $65 service call & $35 an hour. We invoice customers after job is complete and payment is due within 30 days. We are licensed & bonded. GC #0093370515Recent Review:Jerry did a great job of explaining how they would do the work. Their work was excellent and done quickly, and at a much lower price than a previous bid from another company. They also cleaned up before leaving. Overall a great experience, would hire again and will call TMC for other non-electrical projects as wellLisa W.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..
- Business Description:We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! We offer a 90 day warranty on parts and labor for the same issue
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:We were satisfied with their work and they did a good jobRonald P.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
Deals in Garfield for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Your washing machine sees a lot of use, so when it’s not working properly, it can really affect your day. Learn six tell-tale signs you need washing machine repair so you know when to hire a pro.
The cost to install various appliances, such as ovens, refrigerators, washers, and dryers, will depend on factors like cabinetwork, extra parts, or plumbing.
Find appliance repair services in
- Holiday Island
- Eureka Springs
- Pea Ridge
- Cave Springs
- Bethel Heights
- Bella Vista
- Elm Springs
- Shell Knob
appliance repair services in Garfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- JC Plumbing Services906 Rocky St
- JC Plumbing Services
- A & L Appliance16886 Styles Rd
Sulphur Springs, Arkansas
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & Service2901 Chapman Ave
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- All In One Appliances211 S Arkansas Ave
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A & L Appliance
- Dependable RV Repair924 Hwy 367 North
- Dependable RV Repair
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING5107 HIGHWAY 392 W
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance5730 S Primrose Rd
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance
- The Maintenance Co414 Pinion Valley Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- The Maintenance Co
- W&R Appliance Pickup Service LLCP.O Box 4314
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- W&R Appliance Pickup Service LLC