Moretto Plumbing & Design

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2012

Bentonville

Bentonville, AR 72712

Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://morettoplumbingar.com/...

11/26/2019

Michael G.

I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replacement Hot H2O Heater

Category water heater repair

11/10/2018

Dana K.

We had a hot water tank that was leaking slowly. It was not an emergency but needed to be replaced before going on vacation in a week. Jack the owner and his associate are very professional, reliable, knowledgeable, honest Christian and very reasonable and fair. They got it done. I highly recommend Moretto Plumbing and Design. He even called the next day to make sure everything was good. You will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Replaced a hot water tank

06/26/2018

Jason B.

Service was excellent. The problem was quickly identified and remedied and all for a very fair price. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Waterline leak repair

01/21/2018

Robyn B.

Jack and his assistant were professional and honest. I will definitely call them for any future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
We had a water line freeze in our attic and flood our kitchen. Since there was no shut off valve, we had to turn off the water main to the house. I called Jack first thing in the morning, and he was at our house by noon. The fact that they came the same day was incredible given the amount of people having frozen pipes that week. Instead of simply repairing the leaky connection, he ran a new water line in an interior wall and added a shut off valve as a long term fix. While he was here, we had him look at something in our gas starting fireplace. He identified a safety hazard that was against code and fixed it the same day. All the work took about 4 hours.

Category plumbing, gas leak repair

09/02/2017

Tarek T.

We bought an older home and had toilet backup issues just a few weeks after moving in. I called 3 "A" rated plumbers on Angie's List. Jack was very reasonably priced when compared to the other two I contacted (one of those companies wanted $370/hr on the weekend). Jack spent a 1/2 day trying to clear obstructions from the downstairs toilet -- he pulled out cotton shop towels, masking tape and other items likely left by remodelers hired by the previous owner. He also pulled tree roots out which was a bad sign. Unable to clear the blockage, he brought a crew back on Monday to trace the line using an electronic device. Since the line didn't have cleanouts, it's wasn't apparent how the line went from the house to the street. Jack brought an excavator and proceeded to take out the old line (which was packed full) and clear blockages both to the house and from the curb to the street. He installed new PVC pipe with 3 cleanouts. I'm thankful that we were able to connect to existing pipe and didn't have to tear up the new patio. Jack and his crew are a hard workers - spending 11+ hours on this job. He had given me a quote prior to doing the work and actually gave a significant discount since he didn't have to dig as deep as originally thought (4 ft. vs. 7 ft). I would trust him to do any work I have in the future and he will be the first one I call.

Description of Work
new exterior sewer line

Category excavators, plumbing, drain pipe, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

08/29/2017

Summer E.

As always I can count on Jack, I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
My kitchen sink was completely clogged - and as with Murphy's Law I did not discover it until 5:00 pm on a Friday the weekend before kids went back to school. I called Jack and even though he was on his way out of town to spend time with his kids he came to my house first thing on Saturday morning and repaired. He did this with a smile and professionalism - it meant the world to me.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

08/07/2017

Bob M.

We used Angie's list for the first time, and scheduled the appointment on a Saturday morning for the following Monday morning at 8 AM. By 9 AM the job is finished and I had bid on adding a pressure regulator that I will schedule next month--my preference.

Description of Work
After a DIY experience on a Delta faucet, and a local, trusted handyman trying to repair my mistakes, we still had a leaking faucet. We decided to replace it. Rather than risking another outage of water in the kitchen, we decided to call a pro. We also suspect that we need a pressure regulator.

07/17/2017

Paul F.

Moretto Plumbing was GREAT. They were easy to work with. I needed a water line replaced and Jack worked with me and allowed me to do part of the work myself to keep the costs down. I highly recommend using Moretto Plumbing. You will not be disappointed. I will be using Moretto for any future plumbing issues.

Description of Work
Water Line replaced

05/10/2017

Robin K.

It was early to mid-afternoon, I had turned the water main off so was without water, had localized where the problem was and even had parts - I just needed help. Going down Angie's List, I called several plumbers in the area, left messages with some (which, to date, were never returned) and others told me it would be 'the next afternoon.' I then called Moretto's. I again explained the situation (I'm sure by this point I was sounding pretty frantic and down-beaten) and Jack said 'we're on our way.' They arrived in 90 minutes and had rescheduled the remainder of their day's 'non-critical' jobs to come fix my issue so I wouldn't be left without water! As it turned out, I did not have all the parts necessary, and they didn't have what they needed with them. They went to our local hardware store, were back with everything required and had the leak completely repaired in good time. They even, upon my request, checked the rest of the exposed plumbing for leaks and stressed that I call them if I ever needed any other plumbing assistance. The bill was extraordinarily reasonable, they were very professional, and I felt confident in their work. I'll most definitely be calling them again.

Description of Work
A pipe in our basement had sprung a spray-leak at a copper joint. Pipe length, a 'T' and an elbow needed to be replaced in order to stop the spray and allow me to turn the house water on again.

03/20/2017

Hoyt L.

Contacted Jack on a Saturday about a leak I had in my home. He was very punctual and came to my home and fixed, what I thought would be a major issue, into a more pleasant experience.

Description of Work
Replaced dishwasher pressure hose

03/13/2017

Pat F.

I have used Moretto Plumbing several times and have been happy with the service, punctuality, professionalism and price each time. HOWEVER, I phoned and spoke with Jack Moretto about my toilet problem and he instructed me to text him photos of the inside of my toilet tank, which I promptly did. He did not call back that day so I phoned and left a voice mail inquiring as to whether he had received the photos. It has been a week and he never did respond.

Description of Work
Toilet repair.

01/13/2017

William S.

I used this business to fix a leaking tub faucet. Jack was on time, completed the job in short order and was very friendly. He even went out of his way to explain to me the issue, its cause and left me a few parts so that I could fix it on my own in the future. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Fixed a leaking faucet

01/02/2017

K. C.

GREAT. Good company to deal with and does what the tell you.

Description of Work
Hot water tank picked up and installed.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

09/06/2016

Lesley H.

Perfect. Jack is excellent, professional, and a great business owner. Fixed it first time, and knows the value of running a customer focused business. I will use him again anytime we have plumbing issues.

Description of Work
Clogged hot water faucet

08/23/2016

Alex P.

He was very professional and polite. He saw that I had my hardwood floor installed so he took off his shoes and was walking around in socks. His rates were shocking so I went with someone else I knew.

Description of Work
I got a quote from him for rerouting plumbing lines.

07/27/2016

Leslie E.

He was able to come the day I called for service and touched base several times. He was very prompt, reliable, honest and trustworthy. I will definitely call Jack again.

Description of Work
Had to do a diagnostic to figure out issue with no hot water from hot water heater. He changed a breaker in a hot water heater.

06/18/2016

Ritesh T.

He came and examined my irrigation system and said there is a !otor missing , he tuned couple of knobs in motor compartment, he coulnt understand how it was wired. He said my complaint "seem" to have been fixed and I owe him 70 dollars. I asked what if irrigation system does not work as expected, he said then I have a "bigger" problem instead of being specific. He tried to criticize the existing irrigation system instead of fixing the issue and unsuccessfuly tried to scare me with "bigger" problem and need to dig the whole yard. So I paid him what he asked for and decided never to call him again. A day later I see !y garage has lot of water leaks due to something that he did and I had switch off my irrigation system. Higky unprofessional....I would be cautious in using any Angie review as a benchmark in future.

Description of Work
He couldn't understand how my irrigation system is wired, fixing the issue is another level if you couldn't understand the basic functions of a top quality irrigation system. Nevertheless he was audacious in still charging me his minimum service fee of whopping 70 dollars just for touching couple of knobs here and there. He thought he is very smartly telling me that I have a really bad system and "big" problem and suggested changing the whole irrigation system and digging my yard....well you got 70 dollars and a lost customer who is going to tell about this to Angie and everybody else. BTW, the fiddling of knobs have created leaks all over the garage but I would look somewhere else.

Category irrigation systems

05/14/2016

Paul P.

Came on time, explained process, did the work and left area clean. Then came back 3 days later to fix a small leak that was NOT a result of his work and did not charge us.

Description of Work
Replaced our sink, faucet and disposal. Answered several questions and gave us estimate on possible future work.

04/16/2016

Katy N.

We called Moretto Plumbing with a VERY leaky outdoor faucet. It had reached the point where it could not be turned off and we could not use it at all. Jack, the owner, made time the very next day, even though his schedule was packed. He made it all the way up to Bella Vista in the timeframe he quoted and fixed the problem quickly and easily. Very respectful and professional. We are very impressed. Thank you, Jack!

Description of Work
Rebuilt outdoor water faucet.

03/07/2016

Sherry E.

Mr. Moretto first came to our home in October 2015 to check out a drain back up and fix a pipe under the bathroom sink. Whatever had been blocking the drain had resolved before he got here so even though he checks the drain line, he only charged us for the pipe repair. When we decided to replace our water heater, we knew who we were going to call. Mr. Moretto and his assistant did a great job. We have a very old home and he was very upfront concerning the work that would need to be done to bring the system up to code. He explained the difference in price between the different types of systems and how they would or would not be cost effective for our usage. They installed the system in about 6 hours, start to finish and we couldn't be happier. The old tank was approx 20 years old. We can't believe the difference in the quality and quantity of the hot water now. We have and would recommend Moretto's Plumbing to anyone in NWA needing plumbing services.

Description of Work
Replaced water heater, installed drain line, brought gas lines and shutoffs up to code, put the shutoffs where we could easily reach them, replaces several water line fittings.

Category water heater repair

02/14/2016

Paul W.

I called on Christmas Eve (Thursday) and talked with Jack the owner. He and his guys were off that day but Jack came out to the house to look at our hot water heater anyway. He diagnosed it and was going to fix it until he noticed that the tank was also leaking. He told me where I could get a very good price on a Rheem Marathon heater (cheaper and better than what he could get wholesale) and then he came back the following Monday after he worked me into his schedule and installed the new heater. We noticed a small leak later and he was back the following day to correct it. Very satisfied with with the service and would recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replaced a hot water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners

01/26/2016

Linda D.

They were on time, efficient, and effective at completing replacement of the pipe.

Description of Work
They repaired a pipe connected to the water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

01/02/2016

Tracy G.

Jack responded quickly and worked with us to coordinate schedules during a very busy holiday week. He thoroughly explained the work that needed to be done and then very quickly and professionally provided the service. He provided superior customer service and work.

Description of Work
Repaired two toilet flanges and replaced tub drain.

Category excavators, plumbing, drain pipe

11/08/2015

Leila S.

It was great. Plumber came on time, quickly fixed the problem. My only concern was the bill. After looking at it more closely after he left, the numbers don't add up. I will need to go to their office and check it out, but have been really busy with two houses.

Description of Work
Put gasket cylinder in shower. Stop shower head from leaking. Replaced hot and cold washing machine connections.

Category plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

10/30/2015

Lance A.

It went great. Mr. Moretto was very accomodating and pleasant. His work was very professional and he was willing to engage with me and answer my questions. He even showed me some simple things that I could do as a homeowner so that I would be able to do some simple (most common) repairs on my own. Would most definitely recommend this service provider to others...

Description of Work
Replaced a piece on the shower faucet and increased the water pressure to the kitchen faucet

JAMES NEILL-R

American Standard Foundation Repair of NW Arkansas

We are here to help you preserve your piece of the American Dream. Your home is one of, if not the most expensive part of your American Dream. This part of the dream can be destroyed by an unlevel or cracking foundation. The foundation of your home needs to be routinely checked. Small cracks can end up causing big problems in the future. American Standard Foundation Repair of NW Arkansas specializes in the repair of concrete slab foundations, conventional beam, and joist foundations. We utilize various techniques and products appropriate for the many soil types found in our region. Our company has helped developed the Industry’s best technology for closing the gap on foundation cracks! Our Results are Fast and Guaranteed for life! Also services Sebastian and Yell Counties, and Bella Vista, Fayetteville, and Fort Smith.

Smart Water Irrigation & Lighting

Smart Water has an excellent reputation for quick response, guaranteed customer satisfaction and a personal relationship with all customers! In order to take care of the earth, we must take smart measures towards conservation of her natural resources. We get to know your yard and lifestyle to create a personalized, conservative design for the best irrigation, drainage or outdoor lighting that makes it easy for you to enjoy a beautiful yard. With our many years of experience providing Commercial and Residential Irrigation, drainage and landscape lighting in Memphis, you can be confident we will run your project smoothly. We offer discounts to all retired militrary, active military, teachers, and retired teachers. Fax: (901) 382-8319

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Plumbing, emergency plumbing 24 hr pipe free calls dain cleaning,irrigation systems, tank less water heaters, leaks, water heaters, state compliance, re-piping, grease traps, restaurant emergency service, saw cutting, bath tub installs, winter inspection, back hoe work, additions , temp water, RPzs, back flows, circulation systems, tee drill systems, manholes, decks & porches, patios, fountains, waterfalls, law irrigation, sod, flower bed design, hardscaping, stone walkways, custom constructions

Septic installs, , solar panels, fire sprinklers