Not every appliance malfunction needs to be addressed by a professional. Try these eight DIY appliance repair jobs to save money.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Cave Springs , AR
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Cave Springs
- All-in Appliance RepairOur 5 year old Maytag was fixed like new! Two parts were worn out and replaced by Jamie and the price was very reasonable. Honest and dependable work done with a smile.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceAllan discovered the drain hose was pushed too deep into wall drain opening; pulled some of the length out --- now draining properly with no backflow of water into the tub. It appears that solved our problem ---- so no parts or further repair needed. Thank, Allan !
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceRepair made within 15 minutes during initial visit. Did not have to replace seal; just reattach lower section of seal.
- Gliedt Enterprises- Appliance ServiceExcellent from A-Z. From the first phone conversation with the receptionist to the completion of the job everyone was friendly, courteous, and very accommodating. Time was somewhat of an issue since we had already waited for over two weeks for another company to do the job and ended up with two weeks of excuses, unanswered calls/texts, etc, Our tech, Josh, at Gliedt, was courteous, knowledgeable, efficient, and honest as he did his work. In addition, he shared several good tips on how to maximize dryer efficiency in the future as he did his work. Thanks to everyone involved, including those who ordered and expedited parts, helping to get the job done in six days. Well done!! :-
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceFine. Young man was a little late, but called to let me know. I really appreciate that. For rest - see above.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceI was very impressed with both the company and the technician, Roy. Both were professional, both were kind and went the extra mile, even though it was my fault he had to come back to the house. I would certainly not only recommend Atech and the technician, Roy, but they will be my first call for future services! Thank you
- Gliedt Enterprises- Appliance ServiceWe telephoned to request an appointment to have a technician look at our refrigerator. Someone was at our door within one hour. Our refrigerator was freezing food. He opened the panel to look at the thermostat and discovered that the spring to the damper had come disconnected. He showed me the spring and replaced it. He did not charge us. He told us that we would wait a week or so to be sure this was all that was needed. If it still does not work, he said he will come back. He had the opportunity to tell us that the part had to be replaced but instead was honest. He was clean, prompt, intelligent, and honest
- Trueblood Appliance ServiceVery prompt, communicative and courteous. Ordered part ahead of time and brought with him and was able to fix my dryer quickly and efficiently! I am very pleased!
- A+ Applicance ServiceLyle correctly diagnosed the problem on my Microwave, gave me a fair price estimate for repairs. I chose not to repair the device, due to age, and cost. I was only charged a $49.95 fee for diagnosis, which was more than fair. Also Lyle is very professional and knowledgeable. I've called him again today to look at my dishwasher and fully expect to have great service from him. I highly recommend the man and his company
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceThey are fantastic and are really super nice. They can get you parts for anything you need or can even sell you parts if you’d rather fix them yourself. He’s great to talk to you about what is best for you and tips on making your appliances last. He’s a very nice man and very ethical and I wouldn’t hesitate using him in the future
Last update on April 21, 2022
Appliance Repair Experts in Cave Springs
Deals in Cave Springs for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Washing dishes might be your family’s least favorite chore, but built-in dishwashers aren’t always the best solution, especially if you have a tiny kitchen or custom cabinetry. In such cases, a portable dishwasher may be exactly what you need.
Deep cleaning your dishwasher seems needless, right? Wrong. Follow this guide to help clean your dishwasher to keep it functional and efficient.
Find appliance repair services in
- Elm Springs,
- Bethel Heights,
- Little Flock,
- Pea Ridge,
- Bella Vista,
- West Siloam Springs,
- Siloam Springs,
- Sulphur Springs
appliance repair services in Cave Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- JC Plumbing Services906 Rocky St
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- JC Plumbing Services
- A & L Appliance16886 Styles Rd
Sulphur Springs, Arkansas 72768
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & Service2901 Chapman Ave
Springdale, Arkansas 72762
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72114
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- A & L Appliance
- Sears Carpet & Upholstery Care123 1 st
Springdale, Arkansas 72762
- Sears Carpet & Upholstery Care
- Trueblood Appliance Service2048 S Pianalto
Springdale, Arkansas 72762
- Trueblood Appliance Service
- W&R Appliance Pickup Service LLCP.O Box 4314
Fort Smith, Arkansas 72914
- W&R Appliance Pickup Service LLC