Deep cleaning your dishwasher seems needless, right? Wrong. Cleaning your dishwasher is vital to its efficiency and functionality. Luckily, this guide contains all you need to know about how to take the plunge and deep clean your dishwasher.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Cassville, MO
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Cassville
- Home Performance Group LLCWe had just purchased our new home and the ac died 2 days later. Home Performance Group diagnosed the problem and recommended a new system. After carefully looking a the options provided, we made a decision about which system. We had an entire team headed up by Nick to help us install. Even the manager, Patrick came out to be sure we were satisfied. It comes with a service contract and we are thrilled as we know that they are reliable and we can count on them
- Home Performance Group LLCThe problem was diagnosed quickly by George, the technician. He came out a couple of days later with all the equipment to resolve all issues. Even found some issues we were not aware of and diagnosed and resolved. We use Home Performance Group for plumbing, electrical, and furnace/airconditioning. Their home based staff as well as field people are polite, and very knowledgeable. They care
- Appliance RxRyan, the service technician, was efficient, courteous, and forthright. We were well pleased with his services and use Appliance RX again, if necessary in the future. Also, will recommend them to others.
- Professional Mechanical ServicesThey said they are free to come up yesterday afternoon I saw that it was only $79 for me to have him came out yesterday I need to pay $89 for diagnostic evaluation They said that it needs to replaced the entire unit and it will cost $485 and I was not expecting that much for the unit I said that if we can lower down the price off $70 den the rest is for labor and I said that I'm going to pay using my credit card but Jay tell me to pay cheque and put it under to Russel Du or if I have cash much better, I ask can u just replace the whole unit and how much that it cost but they never give me a qoute, I feel that they are untrustworthy and I see the other reviews with the same situation this jay knight is very unprofessional I was very uncomfortable there was something off with their service
- A & M HEATING & COOLING3 VISITS on a 5 yr-old system and called for 4th visit: The first visit I was told nothing wrong with air conditioner - they cleaned & topped off the freon. Paid -approximately $125 - $150? Second visit - I was told nothing was wrong with system - paid $75 (later after speaking to Office Manager Laurie - she refunded me since it was not fixed and stopped a second time. She suggested to give one of her other guys a chance to fix it.) Two weeks ago I paid $80 service call for third visit. The guy told me he had an error code and he just reset the breaker on the outside of the house. He promised that if it stopped working again that he would come immediately to the house and show me how he reset the air conditioner. When it stopped the 4th time - I called for the guy and they told me he was on a site and unavailable today. So, they didn't fix anything - they were just resetting the system. They were very rude on the 4th call - neither Wayne nor Laurie were nice about the situation on the 4th call. The only reason I originally kept going back to this company was because Laurie was very nice and seemed to want to help me until the last call. Perhaps she is stressed out because of the inept employees. I don't know how many times I beat myself up for going with this company. Last visit was on 8/31/21 and it broke down the 4th time 9/10/21 - 11 DAYS LATER Laurie advised me there would be a service charge for 4th visit - I informed her the guy told me that if it stopped again - he would come out and show me how to reset it without a charge. I promised her that if he would do that I would never again call on their company for service. I have beat myself up for going with this company. I should have learned after the first visit. I would suggest that you find more reliable company on fixing the item rather than just resetting the ite
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairI had to have a new ice maker kit and a defrost sensor and drain kit to repair the refrigerator. Refrigerator and ice maker works perfect now. I will always call Mr. Appliance of Joplin if I need a repairman for an appliance. I certainly will NOT call the repairman in Monett MO that I waited a year on to get parts. Mr. Appliance has a very skilled repairman on their staff. The service charge is eliminated if the repair is made. They are very professional and friendly and prompt!!! I will also always check Angie's List for referrals in the future
- Sullins Painting And RemodelThe owner came out. Gave me a very reasonable bid. Then the owner came with another young man. They did a wonderful job. The job was done in a reasonable amount of time. And I will hire them from now on for all my painting and remodeling
- A to Z Appliance RepairLeonard does a great job, that was the second time i called him. He came out the very next day. He diagnosed the problem and had it running in a little over 30 minutes. He also told me what i could do next time so i would not have to make a service call. A to Z is a great company. If you need appliance repair, they are the ones to call
- A to Z Appliance RepairWe have a Whirlpool Cabrio washing machine that we bought from a used appliance store in 2010. Almost from the beginning there were problems with the control panel, but when we tried to contact the store we purchased it from, they were gone. We have been babying this machine along for nearly 3 years. On Saturday, March 23, right before a massive snow storm was due to hit, the control panel went out completely. After pricing new washing machines of this make and model, we decided we were going to have to get a much smaller machine. Before doing this, we decided to get an estimate on fixing the one we had. I called A to Z Appliance on Monday at 2 pm and left a message. Leonard called me back within 15 minutes, got the information about what my machine was doing, and told me he would be out between 3 and 5. He called back several minutes later and got the model number from me. He arrived between 3 and 4, and within 15 minutes had diagnosed the machine. He brought the possible parts that would be needed to fix the machine, and by 4:30 the washer was fixed, there was no mess, and there was even a $20 coupon toward my repair. While here he also checked the tub bearings, as this machine has had lots of problems with this. Leonard was fast, courteous, and economical. We have a washer that is like new for $300. I consider this a great deal for my money. Thanks, Leonard
- A to Z Appliance RepairIt went really well. The guy was very polite and personable. He explained things well and was even willing to set up a payment plan in the job was too expensive.
Appliance Repair Experts in Cassville
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Appliance RX is providing local and quality appliance repair in the Rolla, St. James Salem, and St. Robert’s area. Our technicians are certified to repair and service all major makes and models of Refrigerators, Freezers, BBQ Grills,Washers, Dryers, Ovens, Stoves, A/C, Heaters, Microwaves, Dishwashers, and many other residential and commercial appliances. We offer competitive rates and even better service than our competitors. We are licensed and insured for residential and commercial propert..
- Business Description:We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! We offer a 90 day warranty on parts and labor for the same issue
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:Here at All American Home Repair our customer are our #1 priority. We have Experienced Technicians on stand by 24/7 ready to service your needs. We offer Military & Senior discounts. We are currently covering Appliance Repair, Hvac Repair & Service, Locksmith, Plumbing, Roadside assistance & more! No job is too Big or Small Just give is a call!
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:Epik Construction has a long history of completing projects that exceed customer expectations. We take special care in each and every detail with your budget and goal in mind. From custom work to simple installation jobs - Epik Construction has a service to fit your needs. Feel free to contact us to learn more about how your dreams can become a reality with EPIKRecent Review:Not well. They showed up the first day without the plan and proceeded to install the cabinets incorrectly. Had to redo them twice to get it right. Cabinets were installed at the wrong height, 1/2 lower than the stove. One cabinet door was installed with the wrong hinges. The correct ones were in one of the boxes. Seam in granite counter top is quite noticeable near back of counter. Counter instructions called for the molding at the top of the cabinets to be installed before the cabinets are mounted. They did not do that and never it was not possible to install it later. Microwave door would only open 1/4 of the way as it was hitting the cabinet door. While moving the refrigerator back into the kitchen, they dropped it and damaged a section of my hardwood flooringBruce S.
Deals in Cassville for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Your washing machine sees a lot of use, so when it’s not working properly, it can really affect your day. Learn six tell-tale signs you need washing machine repair so you know when to hire a pro.
Find appliance repair services in
- Shell Knob
- Pierce City
- Cape Fair
- Eureka Springs
- Pea Ridge
- Holiday Island
- Kimberling City
- Bella Vista
- Mount Vernon
appliance repair services in Cassville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACO Do-It100 Main St
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- Area Wide Electrical Services215 W 12th St
- ACO Do-It
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- C & M Appliance Heating and Cooling3222 Mitchell Ave.
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- Campfire RV98 North St
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Complete Home Services LLC1899 N Westwood Blvd Ste 176
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- C & M Appliance Heating and Cooling
- Epik Construction & Remodeling69 Progress Ct
Moscow Mills, Missouri
- Epik Construction & Remodeling
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Intek Corp290 Independence Drive
- Intek Corp
- JG Home & Lawn services
- JG Home & Lawn services
- Patzius Electrical & Plumbing430 Cherie Ct
- Patzius Electrical & Plumbing
- Straight Arrow Repair16601 Jones Trailer Park Rd Lot 1
- Straight Arrow Repair
- Vision Appliance Repair254 Millstone Court
- Vision Appliance Repair