A-Tech Appliance Parts & Service

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2010

2901 Chapman Ave

Springdale, AR 72762

In business since 2000. Factory authorized service on most brands. All our technicians are drug tested, factory trained, and back ground checked....

4.3

appliance repair (150)small appliance repair (10)dryer vent cleaning (3)large appliances (2)drain cleaning (1)drain pipe installation (1)computer repair (1)water heaters (1)plumbers (1)grill repair (1)

03/05/2021

Made an appt for 8-12pm confirmed twice with the office during the week, the day before they change the appt in a voicemail message. Ruined a whole day waiting around. Absolutely terrible. Will complain to Best Buy as well as I guess Best Buy using them for the warranty repairs in my area.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

Hello [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for your review! We're so sorry that you had such a terrible experience! Unfortunately, when we receive dispatches from our 3rd party representatives they do not have access to our full work load or our technicians schedules. A-Tech Appliance gives 3 hour time frames, and we route geographically. Therefore we are unable to give time frames until the day befor...

11/06/2020

New dishwasher would not come on. After checking circuit breaker, which was fine, the tech examined the inside of dw and found an electric wire that was not making contact.

Description of Work
repaired dishwasher

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

10/02/2020

Allan discovered the drain hose was pushed too deep into wall drain opening; pulled some of the length out --- now draining properly with no backflow of water into the tub. It appears that solved our problem ---- so no parts or further repair needed. Thank, Allan !

Description of Work
Washing machine would not drain properly

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

06/15/2020

The tech diagnosed to problem and quoted a price of over 325.00 to fix. First, the diagnosis was wrong. I replaced the part myself and it was not the problem. After googling, I was able to determine the problem required a different part which I was able to order for about $8.00. After replacing the part the problem was fixed.

Description of Work
Dryer not heating

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

03/21/2020

Repair made within 15 minutes during initial visit. Did not have to replace seal; just reattach lower section of seal.

Description of Work
Reattach lower section of door seal on upright freezer

Cost $137.13

Work Completed On 03/13/2020

03/12/2020

The repairman arrived on time, quickly tested and assessed the issue, and gave me several options for partial replacement to see if that would be sufficient, or complete replacement of all related parts (ice maker, water inlet valve and water line). The difference in cost including labor was minimal, so I opted to replace the entire system, which I thought was I found quite reasonable at $400 incl...

Description of Work
Replace ice maker in fridge

Work Completed On 02/27/2020

02/23/2020

Great! they completed the assessment and instructed me the cost of saving the machine or replacing it. very professional & knowledgeable.Service charge was a little steep for only 10 mins of work.I would recommend them to family & friends.

Description of Work
They came out to check my Washer that was hesitating on spin cycle and Smells a lil hot

Work Completed On 02/16/2020

02/22/2020

Dryer was up an running quickly. We also had the exhaust duct cleaned out.

Description of Work
Electric dryer heating element

Work Completed On 02/22/2020

01/09/2020

Excellent! Technician was on time and quickly figured out what was needed.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

11/21/2019

When I called to make the appointment they said it'd be 6 days till they could get to me. On the day of the appointment, he called and said his GPS said he was 30-45 minutes away, but didn't show up for 1 hour and 20 minutes. He didn't have the login for his iPad-like tablet and had to call someone. Then he clicked around on his iPad and told me I needed a new burner and the total would be almost ...

Description of Work
Dryer not heating

Work Completed On 11/13/2019

In Home Kitchen & Laundry Appliance Repair Service & Part Sales. We also sell reconditioned appliances at our Springdale location

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover