Deep cleaning your dishwasher seems needless, right? Wrong. Cleaning your dishwasher is vital to its efficiency and functionality. Luckily, this guide contains all you need to know about how to take the plunge and deep clean your dishwasher.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Hiwasse, AR
There are 9 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Hiwasse
- Complete Appliance Protection IncExcellent service! The technician arrived on time, quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem. Over the years, I've had several home appliance warranty companies. Without question, Complete Appliance Protection is the best one I've ever contracted with. Their monthly price is a little higher than most, but I do have their best protection plan with $0 deductible. You get what you pay for..
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceDryer frame was broken in move and was unrepairable, and he said so. He checked the washer and said it was fine. He didn't try to sell anything he couldn't actually accomplish. We appreciated that! He only charged for the service call. Will use him again if needed.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceIt turned out that I had installed incorrectly. They could have easily taken advantage. Instead they were prompt, polite, and honest. Would definitely recommend
- Sears Appliance RepairGreat. I would recommend highly! In fact did hire for ice maker replacement and kiln repair! Great work and punctional and fair priced!
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceWe paid our regular furnace/air conditioner company to diagnose an intermittent problem with our PTAC unit. They could not figure out what the problem was. The tech said it seemed to be dropping voltage to the compressor intermittently from the board. He suggested we replace the unit even though I informed him it was still under warranty. He also said they do not normally work on a unit that they have not personally installed. As the unit was still under warranty, we called the warranty company for a reference, and they recommended ATech Appliance. Danny Dent came to the house and quickly diagnosed the problem as a relay and ordered the part. He returned one week later and within minutes had the unit running again. We paid for the service call and the labor to install the new part. Danny is very professional and a very competent technician. He is friendly, polite, and respectful. We would highly recommend this company and will use them again in the future
- Certified Appliance SvcCouldn't be happier. First called about a month ago with an ice maker problem. Kyle quickly trouble-shot and said it was the water valve not closing completely because of Bella Vista's hard water. He ordered the part, but while waiting, the problem seemed to fix itself. I asked if we could cancel the return trip to install the part, and he said that'd be OK since they could use the valve on another job. He also told me I'd probably want him back in a couple of weeks when the valve acted up again. A couple of weeks later, the door water dispenser began leaking, and when Kyle returned my call, he said the problem would still be the water valve. I asked him to order it again, he came out, replaced the valve, and all is well with the ice maker and water dispenser. Kyle was courteous, efficient, and knowledgeable, and the ladies I spoke with in setting up appointments were equally interested in great customer service. One of the reasons I originally went with these folks was a service call charge that was less than half of what others were quoting - $30. That was to be applied to any labor cost, but since I cancelled the installation of the first part, I was willing to pay that separately. However, they held the work order open, knowing I'd be calling back, and they treated installation of the second part as if it was the first. Just a really great bunch of people to work with
- GATLING'S COOLING HEATINGThis was the 3rd time he has come out to work on the same problem. He did buy us an extra 6 months with the machine that was just worn out. He advised us of which machine to purchase. They service all our equipment and have done so for many years. I know i am probably not the best client because when our equipment goes out it is so important to business that it is up and running quickly. We own the Sonic and will not use any equipment if it is not up to par. They show up within an hour of being called every time anyday of the week. We are very grateful to work with them to keep our business up and running correctly
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceLoved A-Tech! Very efficient, professional, timely, fairly priced, quick and knowledgeable about appliances. Would totally reccomend and will use again.
- Trueblood Appliance ServiceMy washing machine has digital controls and simply stopped mid-cycle. My dryer was inefficient and very noisy which was odd in that they were both high-end appliances and relatively new (4 years). My daughter's washing machine had also stopped mid-cycle. Quick response. Repaired my washer, my dryer and my daughter's washer all for under $200 including parts and the service visit. Honest -- I would highly recommend Steve Trueblood
- Haines Appliance Service IncSo far so good. Have to wait and see if ice maker starts. Used these guys 2 years ago when fridge was still under warranty. Found them on here. Recommend them.
Appliance Repair Experts in Hiwasse
- Business Description:In business since 2000. Factory authorized service on most brands. All our technicians are drug tested, factory trained, and back ground checked.Recent Review:Made an appt for 8-12pm confirmed twice with the office during the week, the day before they change the appt in a voicemail message. Ruined a whole day waiting around. Absolutely terrible. Will complain to Best Buy as well as I guess Best Buy using them for the warranty repairs in my areaKelli H.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:George's Commercial Refrigeration & Heating provides complete heating, air and commercial refrigeration services for residences and businesses in Rogers, Ark., and surrounding areas. In business since 1978, we are experts at our craft. Whether you need sales, service, installation or repairs, we are up to the challenge of meeting all your needs. Additional fax - (501) 636-0189. Additional DBA - George's Refrigeration & Heating
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Free estimates on roofing, painting, flooring, & remodels. For plumbing & electrical we charge a $65 service call & $35 an hour. We invoice customers after job is complete and payment is due within 30 days. We are licensed & bonded. GC #0093370515Recent Review:Jerry did a great job of explaining how they would do the work. Their work was excellent and done quickly, and at a much lower price than a previous bid from another company. They also cleaned up before leaving. Overall a great experience, would hire again and will call TMC for other non-electrical projects as wellLisa W.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..
- Business Description:We are a small business that offers a service for the community to remove your broken or unwanted appliances FREE of charge in most cases! We have been doing this since June 2018. We wanted to offer this service so the community will have a trustworthy person come on their property. Not someone with no background. We strive to offer the best customer service skills around
- Business Description:We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! We offer a 90 day warranty on parts and labor for the same issue
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:We were satisfied with their work and they did a good jobRonald P.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
Deals in Hiwasse for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Your washing machine sees a lot of use, so when it’s not working properly, it can really affect your day. Learn six tell-tale signs you need washing machine repair so you know when to hire a pro.
Find appliance repair services in
- Bella Vista
- Sulphur Springs
- Pea Ridge
- Cave Springs
- South West City
- Elm Springs
- Bethel Heights
- Siloam Springs
appliance repair services in Hiwasse
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & L Appliance16886 Styles Rd
Sulphur Springs, Arkansas
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & Service2901 Chapman Ave
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- All In One Appliances211 S Arkansas Ave
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A & L Appliance
- Dependable RV Repair924 Hwy 367 North
- Dependable RV Repair
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING5107 HIGHWAY 392 W
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance5730 S Primrose Rd
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance
- The Maintenance Co414 Pinion Valley Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- The Maintenance Co
- W&R Appliance Pickup Service LLCP.O Box 4314
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- W&R Appliance Pickup Service LLC