Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Pea Ridge, AR
There are 9 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Pea Ridge
- Complete Appliance Protection IncExcellent service! The technician arrived on time, quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem. Over the years, I've had several home appliance warranty companies. Without question, Complete Appliance Protection is the best one I've ever contracted with. Their monthly price is a little higher than most, but I do have their best protection plan with $0 deductible. You get what you pay for..
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceDryer frame was broken in move and was unrepairable, and he said so. He checked the washer and said it was fine. He didn't try to sell anything he couldn't actually accomplish. We appreciated that! He only charged for the service call. Will use him again if needed.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceIt turned out that I had installed incorrectly. They could have easily taken advantage. Instead they were prompt, polite, and honest. Would definitely recommend
- Sears Appliance RepairGreat. I would recommend highly! In fact did hire for ice maker replacement and kiln repair! Great work and punctional and fair priced!
- Gliedt Enterprises- Appliance ServiceFrig getting warmer, called the company and Jason was here within the hour. Diagnosed the problem and repaired the frig.
- Hollingsworth ApplianceThe diagnosis of the problem was tricky and took 3 visits but now all is repaired and seems to be making the correct noises for ice to begin being produced. Provider was diligent with follow up and worked to isolate problem to get the appliance functional.
- Certified Appliance SvcI was exceptionally pleased with the service. They arrived slightly early and understood that I would be on the phone with a client while they worked. The technician completed the work in a very timely manner.
- Trueblood Appliance ServiceMy washing machine has digital controls and simply stopped mid-cycle. My dryer was inefficient and very noisy which was odd in that they were both high-end appliances and relatively new (4 years). My daughter's washing machine had also stopped mid-cycle. Quick response. Repaired my washer, my dryer and my daughter's washer all for under $200 including parts and the service visit. Honest -- I would highly recommend Steve Trueblood
- Shook's HVACR Servicevery professional and honest. Arrived on time and I feel went above and beyond what most service would do. Reasonable rates and would gladly reccomend to other people needing heating or air conditioning work.
- All In One AppliancesOur dryer went down and we brought it in for service the did a complete diagnosis and determined the parts would be more than us purchasing a newer dryer for less money! Jerry and Lisa Were very nice!
Appliance Repair Experts in Pea Ridge
- Business Description:In business since 2000. Factory authorized service on most brands. All our technicians are drug tested, factory trained, and back ground checked.Recent Review:Made an appt for 8-12pm confirmed twice with the office during the week, the day before they change the appt in a voicemail message. Ruined a whole day waiting around. Absolutely terrible. Will complain to Best Buy as well as I guess Best Buy using them for the warranty repairs in my areaKelli H.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Free estimates on roofing, painting, flooring, & remodels. For plumbing & electrical we charge a $65 service call & $35 an hour. We invoice customers after job is complete and payment is due within 30 days. We are licensed & bonded. GC #0093370515Recent Review:Jerry did a great job of explaining how they would do the work. Their work was excellent and done quickly, and at a much lower price than a previous bid from another company. They also cleaned up before leaving. Overall a great experience, would hire again and will call TMC for other non-electrical projects as wellLisa W.
- Business Description:George's Commercial Refrigeration & Heating provides complete heating, air and commercial refrigeration services for residences and businesses in Rogers, Ark., and surrounding areas. In business since 1978, we are experts at our craft. Whether you need sales, service, installation or repairs, we are up to the challenge of meeting all your needs. Additional fax - (501) 636-0189. Additional DBA - George's Refrigeration & Heating
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:We are a small business that offers a service for the community to remove your broken or unwanted appliances FREE of charge in most cases! We have been doing this since June 2018. We wanted to offer this service so the community will have a trustworthy person come on their property. Not someone with no background. We strive to offer the best customer service skills around
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:We were satisfied with their work and they did a good jobRonald P.
- Business Description:We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! We offer a 90 day warranty on parts and labor for the same issue
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
Deals in Pea Ridge for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Pea Ridge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & L Appliance16886 Styles Rd
Sulphur Springs, Arkansas
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & Service2901 Chapman Ave
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- All In One Appliances211 S Arkansas Ave
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A & L Appliance
- Dependable RV Repair924 Hwy 367 North
- Dependable RV Repair
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING5107 HIGHWAY 392 W
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance5730 S Primrose Rd
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance
- The Maintenance Co414 Pinion Valley Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- The Maintenance Co
- W&R Appliance Pickup Service LLCP.O Box 4314
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- W&R Appliance Pickup Service LLC