Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Garfield, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Garfield
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncAfter we had the holding tank for our septic system pumped out, Cory inspected the pump and determined that it was burned out, which I had suspected. He came the next day to install a new pump with a higher horsepower rating. When removing the old pump it was apparent that there was a great deal of pressure in the pipe. Since our house is quite a drop below road level, this was not surprising. With the new pump installed it was apparent that something more was involved as the pump could not handle the pressure being built up. With help from the previous owner of the house, Cory found a connection where the wastewater pipe had gone to the leach field distribution box. By opening the valve to the lateral system a good flow of wastewater was established. Cory determined and I agreed that the problem was with the Village Wastewater system, but that the original lateral system would work fine for many years if needed. I had Village Wastewater come out the next day and found that their system would require a pump that would push the wastewater uphill for a further half mile to their mains. This excessive distance is undoubtedly what overtaxed the original pump that had been in use less than 5 years. Two men from Allied came out the next morning to see if I wanted them to find a stronger pump to connect to the city system. I showed them what Cory had done to solve the problem and confirmed that the city system is not actually a sewer system but only handles the wastewater overflow from our septic tank. With this information in hand, I decided to stay with the solution Cory had come up with as this will be trouble free for many years as opposed to the city system that is likely to burn out pumps every few years. I was very satisfied with Allied and with Cory's problem solving to come up with the best long term solution for us
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncThe work was done by Raymond with Allied Plumbing and he was polite and knowledgeable and the part of the yard that had to be dug up was left hard packed and appeared disturbed as little as possible. I would highly recommend him and Allied to anyone!
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncVery professional.. Prompt and called when their ETA changed. I just want to know how a guy can use 2 sticks to find my underground septic lines, amazing! Would definitely use them again. They were very honest and tried to save us $$ by diverting the laterals that were saturated. This so far has solved the problem without having to replace the entire system
- BBB Septic ServiceWONDERFUL! They gave me advice on preventing further issues, cleared ALL blockages all the while maintaining a professional and courteous demeanor.
- Smitty's Septic ServiceWe've been very happy with them. He is very professional and very dependable. He is also very informative when he's doing the service.
- BBB Septic ServiceNot knowing anything about a septic system myself, the gentleman that came to the house (Jon) was very patient with me and all the questions I had. Very informative and professional. Offered great advice for future maintenance. I would highly recommend BBB Septic!
- Rick's Rooter ServiceI called Rick's Router and Septic Service for an appointment to have them pump my septic tank. They are a family business and as such are freindly and attentive. They called my house the morning of the scheduled appointment and was given a time window in which they would arrive. They were on time. I got to meet Rick's Dad and got some great advise regarding preventative care. When they were complete, they ensured my yard was clean and as they found it. (I had found and dug out the setic tank lid the week prior.
- Rick's Rooter ServiceI called Ricks Rooter Service on a Sat and he responded with in an hour. I would recommend Ricks Rooter Service.
- State Line Septic, Inc.They were on time and very efficient with the work they had to do. They were able to put a tracker down the toilet and thus able to locate right where the tank is. It is 3.5 feet down so they brought in their excavator, at no extra charge to dig down to the tank, it is an older tank so it does not have the separate line that is sometimes used for pumping. Once done they put the dirt back and did an a great job of smoothing it out and really making it look good. They also inspected it and let us know what may need to be looked at in the future
- State Line Septic, Inc.Prior to the service call we had several phone calls asking questions so that we understood what needed to be done. They were very courteous and extremely helpful. I was concerned that we would have issues with the service because of the rocky terrain and slope of our back yard, but they came prepared and did an awesome job
Septic Tank Companies in Garfield
- Business Description:McReynold's Plumbing & Water Systems is a professional plumbing company located in Siloam Springs, AR. Don’t waste your time and call us now! Drain Cleaning, Water Heater Maintenance, Water Heater Repair, Septic System Installation, Septic System Repair Watts Town OK; Gentry AR; Decatur AR; Westville Town OK; Colcord Town OK; Plumbing Repair, Plumbing Contractor, Water Heater Installation, New Construction Plumbing, Toilet Plumbing Installation http://mcreynoldsplumbingwatersystems.com/Recent Review:OLD system. Suggested replacement. Gave estimate. Not ready to have work done, but soon.DeLane C.
- Business Description:Allied prides itself in providing a full spectrum of plumbing, heating and air, and electrical services for your residential and commercial properties including repair, replacement, and installation. We offer 24 hour emergency service for plumbing and hvac. We have been in business for over 20 years and love serving our customers and our community.Recent Review:Outrageous service. We paid $140.00 (one hundreds and forty) for change of battery. The same thing was offered by other plumbers at $55.00. Not planning to hire again. Also the plumber did not stayed for an hour since they charged for an hour to do less than 10 minutes job. We also had other issue that could have been addressedBhupendrasinh T.
- Business Description:Local Family owner-operator business with 15 years of experience. Ranging in excavating which includes clearing and scraping lots, leveling lots/pads, building pads, digging footers, grating driveways/roads, removal of concrete, removal of trees and brush, all dirtwork and back filling, small concrete jobs, and fencing and landscaping. We are also certified for septic tank installation and repair, sewer lift station installation. Where we believe every job is important
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated for over 20 years! NW Arkansas' most professional FULL service Septic company. The communities of Bella Vista, Bentonville, Rogers, Lowell and Springdale, Fayetteville, Siloam Springs, are in our primary trade area, but we distribute our bacteria (waste digester) product, "JUST FLUSH " throughout the nation. BBB stands for "Busy Being the Best", and that's what we provide, whether it's our Service, Products or Customer Satisfaction... We are the Best!Recent Review:The guys arrived early within the 2 hr window. Got right to work. Nice guys.Douglas B.
- Business Description:Steve’s Plumbing has been serving Northwest Arkansas for over 23 years. Steve (owner and operator) is a Rogers’s resident and is committed to the safety and satisfaction of our customers. Our goal is to satisfy the customer 100% and if this doesn’t happen tell us first so we can make it right. Our specialty is residential service. If you have a problem or just want a new water heater, garbage disposal, faucet, or toilet we are here to help. Gas lines and water lines meter, to house repair or ..Recent Review:Craig was outstanding and completed replacement of the parts for both toilets in less than an hour. However, the charges were excessive to say the least. Parts were less than $60.00 for both toilets and labor was less than an hour. $600 is beyond explanationBob W.
- Business Description:Tidey Excavation offers many services for reasonable rates to help those in need.
- Business Description:Whether your next construction project is large or small 24-7 Construction is committed to helping you complete that project quickly and for the best price possible. If you are looking for a construction company that can do it all look no further. 24-7 Construction is licensed and bonded with over 30 years experience in both residential and commercial construction. We also have established relationships some of the best and most experienced sub-contractors in the industry. We can get the job..
- Business Description:We are a third generation, family business. My grandfather started the company in 1950 and each generation has made its own improvements. We are a female own company.Recent Review:Located, uncovered and thoroughly cleaned a 1500 gallon septic tank. After the initial clean-out, they used a high pressure hose to flush all the nooks and crannies and then cleaned that out also. In the course of cleaning, the technician discovered several stress cracks in the side of my tank, probably caused last year when a back hoe was doing some work in the area. He warned me about the potential for failure so I can take steps now to avoid a disaster in the future. <br /> When they were done, they replaced the tank lid and restored the lawn, leaving the work area just as they had found it. <br /> These folks are rare birds in this day and age, they actually care a LOT about what they do and how they do it. When the time comes for my next cyclical clean out, I definitely will be using them again. I'd recommend them to anyone! <br /David C.
- Business Description:TIRED OF DEALING WITH MESSY POWDERS AND LIQUIDS?! BIO-TAB, the only tablet on the market, has been specifically formulated to provide an EASY, safe, and very effective way to revitalize and treat your septic system. This highly concentrated tablet contains selected strains of bacteria and enzymes that quickly grow as they digest and liquefy organic waste. This bacterial action is necessary for keeping your entire septic system in good working condition. The organisms in BIO-TAB are non-toxic..
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..Recent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Holiday Island
- Eureka Springs
- Pea Ridge
- Cave Springs
- Bethel Heights
- Bella Vista
- Elm Springs
- Shell Knob
septic tank services in Garfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cox Plumbing1106 N Graham
- Cox Plumbing
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO
- Yoder Backhoe and Septic10799 Peach Orchard Rd
- Yoder Backhoe and Septic