Is your dryer not working right or in need of repair? One of these six parts could be the culprit behind your appliance repair problems.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Elkins , AR
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Elkins
- All-in Appliance RepairOur 5 year old Maytag was fixed like new! Two parts were worn out and replaced by Jamie and the price was very reasonable. Honest and dependable work done with a smile.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceAllan discovered the drain hose was pushed too deep into wall drain opening; pulled some of the length out --- now draining properly with no backflow of water into the tub. It appears that solved our problem ---- so no parts or further repair needed. Thank, Allan !
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceRepair made within 15 minutes during initial visit. Did not have to replace seal; just reattach lower section of seal.
- Gliedt Enterprises- Appliance ServiceExcellent from A-Z. From the first phone conversation with the receptionist to the completion of the job everyone was friendly, courteous, and very accommodating. Time was somewhat of an issue since we had already waited for over two weeks for another company to do the job and ended up with two weeks of excuses, unanswered calls/texts, etc, Our tech, Josh, at Gliedt, was courteous, knowledgeable, efficient, and honest as he did his work. In addition, he shared several good tips on how to maximize dryer efficiency in the future as he did his work. Thanks to everyone involved, including those who ordered and expedited parts, helping to get the job done in six days. Well done!! :-
- A+ Applicance ServiceLyle correctly diagnosed the problem on my Microwave, gave me a fair price estimate for repairs. I chose not to repair the device, due to age, and cost. I was only charged a $49.95 fee for diagnosis, which was more than fair. Also Lyle is very professional and knowledgeable. I've called him again today to look at my dishwasher and fully expect to have great service from him. I highly recommend the man and his company
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceOven quit working during self-cleaning cycle. With the age of the appliance, we expected we would have to replace the entire appliance. Paul from A-Tech knew immediately where to start trouble shooting the problem, identified the immediate problem. Because of the age of the oven, Paul had to order the part and return to install the new parts. We were charged for a single service call, parts and labor to install. We were very pleased with the cost and the service. Paul was thorough, quick, and professional in getting the job done. A-Tech provided a picture of Paul prior to the service call so that we knew exactly who to expect. A-Tech just became our number one source for future appliance service and repair
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceMy top oven has not worked in almost a year. I called out another repair company about 6 months ago to check it out. They told me that the parts would need to be special ordered because my oven was a model that was discontinued. Plus it was going to take several weeks before the job could begin. In addition the price estimate he gave me for repairs and parts was more than 75% percent of what a new oven would cost. Just recently I decided to give it another go and found A-Tech on Angie's List. They sent out a technician named Ricky Stutts who told me within 20 minutes what the problem was. The price he quoted me was less than a third of what the previous company had given me. In addition, Lo and behold the parts that had to ordered by the other guy and would take days or weeks to come in were on Ricky's service vehicle and he got to work right away. The oven worked fine upon completion of his work and all told he was in and out in a little over an hour. The only negative was that the original service tech that A-Tech had scheduled to send over got sick. They had to reshuffle their lineup and they ended up coming out about 2 hrs. later than our originally agreed upon time. But they did call and explain the situation and offered to reschedule for another day if I couldn't see them at the later time period
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceRoy was OUTSTANDING! Knew the problem immediately and fixed it efficiently and masterfully. He is an asset to company and should be "employee of the year"
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceThe tech was great. He found the problem, had the part on the truck , and fixed it all in less than 20 minutes.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceI contacted A-Tech Appliance based on reviews I read on Angie's List. I called on Thursday afternoon. The person I spoke was very friendly and professional. She explained the process and said she would call me by Friday afternoon to set up an appointment. The appointment was scheduled for Monday morning. The technician called to let me know he was on the way. He checked my washer and found out it was the switch that controls the speed of agitation. He explained the cost and that the part would have to be ordered. I received a call from the office Tuesday afternoon letting me know the part was in and they wanted to schedule an appointment for Wednesday afternoon. It did not take long for the technician to switch out the part and he tested it to make sure it worked. The technician was very nice and respectful. I will used this company in the future and recommend them to family and friends
Last update on April 21, 2022
Appliance Repair Experts in Elkins
Deals in Elkins for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
What happens if your pipes burst or your furnace breaks on Christmas? Angie’s List members share their stories of getting emergency help on the holidays.
Dryers are one of the hardest-working appliances in your home. Here’s a list of pros and cons to help you determine if an electric or gas dryer is the best option for you.
Find appliance repair services in
- Bethel Heights,
- West Fork,
- Elm Springs,
- Little Flock,
- Prairie Grove,
- Prairie Creek,
- Cave Springs,
- Holiday Island,
- Pea Ridge,
- Eureka Springs,
appliance repair services in Elkins
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- JC Plumbing Services906 Rocky St
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- JC Plumbing Services
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & Service2901 Chapman Ave
Springdale, Arkansas 72762
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72114
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
Corydon, Indiana 47112
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & Service
- Sears Carpet & Upholstery Care123 1 st
Springdale, Arkansas 72762
- Sears Carpet & Upholstery Care
- Trueblood Appliance Service2048 S Pianalto
Springdale, Arkansas 72762
- Trueblood Appliance Service
- W&R Appliance Pickup Service LLCP.O Box 4314
Fort Smith, Arkansas 72914
- W&R Appliance Pickup Service LLC