Janacek Construction Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since September 2009

4.4

Serving NW Arkansas since 1987! Janacek Construction, Inc. has been serving Northwest Arkansas for over 25 years. We are a Design/Build firm that specializes in design services, renovations, additions, and new custom home construction. On top of our years of experience, both Tim and Jason are highly qualified to deliver knowledgeable service. Tim is the only active Graduate Master Builder in Arkansas and Jonathan is a graduate Residential Construction Superintendent. Tim and Jonathan are both Certified Graduate Remodelers. Both Tim and Jonathan are both Certified Green Professionals making Janacek Construction fully certified in Green Remodeling as well as Green Building. Tim is also a certified window and door InstallationMastersTM installer for new construction and remodeling projects. Excellence In Construction: Janacek Construction we strive for excellence in every facet of our work. Whether you need a small handy-man repair or a custom home, we will employ every effort to satisfy you, the customer. We know that each client and that each project is building strength in their future. We also know that core values such as craftsmanship and customer care go a long way in your total remodeling experience. Invite Us For A Consultation: Janacek Construction offers a no-obligation on-site initial consultation for all projects. Call us to discuss your upcoming project! Tim and Jonathan will help you analyze all of the relevant factors involved in your decision to remodel your existing home, expand your home or move. We can help you decide what is best for your family and what will be a smart investment, even if you do not end up using their professional design/build services. They plan only a limited number of new project slots available each month so that they may preserve their high quality control standards. If You Are Considering A Building Project, Consider Janacek! We invite you to browse our web site and appreciate the quality of work we do. We are proud of our record of customer satisfaction! Take a look at their “before” and “after” photos and you will see why Janacek Construction has many happy clients. www.janacekconstruction.com . Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist...

Direct Service Overhead Garage Door Company

We specialize in many fields pertaining to garage doors. We have the resources and experience to provide: ​​ Garage Door Service, New Garage Door Installations, New Garage Door Openers, Custom Garage Doors & Multi-Point Safety Inspections. Our company has over 12 years experience in the industry and each technician goes through multiple training courses prior to certification. Our Promise To You: At Direct Service Overhead, our technicians are professionally trained, not only technically, but also extensively in customer service. Our business thrives on customer satisfaction, so we have a traditional mindset, We do exactly what we say we'll do. What We Offer: Our parts are engineered for extended cycle life so our customers get to enjoy problem-free garage doors at a fraction of the cost of what larger garage door companies are charging. We understand that a broken garage door is the last thing you want to be worried about, and usually garage doors break at the most inconvenient times. Our professionally trained technicians service 24 hours a day at no additional cost and our commercial grade products are guaranteed to make a noticeable impact on your garage door without putting a damper on your wallet. We consider it an honor to be your preferred choice for garage door repair and opener repair in Little Rock, Chenal, Maumelle, Benton, Cammack Village, Cabot, Conway and surrounding areas. Don't overpay, choose the company you can trust.

Derrick's Power Washing

THE BEST CLEANING FOR THE BEST PRICE! Hello my name is Derrick and I provide quality power washing for a very reasonable price! Let me know what you need done and I will see what I can do! Just give me a CALL or TEXT at 620-304-1954. Thank you! Have a great day!

Shewmaker Roofing LLC

Shewmaker Roofing is based in NW Arkansas. We specialize in insurance re-roofs and new construction roofs. We assist our clients through the entire insurance process. Shewmaker Roofing is a father and son duo, Brian Shewmaker - Owner / General contractor, Chase Shewmaker - Co-Owner / Project Management. We are properly licensed and insured. We do tasks such as roofing, siding, and gutter replacement. Siding and gutter repairs are usually done when we are replacing the roof as well. If you are looking for work other than what is listed please contact our other company Shewmaker Construction LLC

04/08/2016

After talking with Janacek at one of the NWA homes shows, I called them to provide me with a bid on a remodel. They came out, all seemed good - I gave them a copy of architectural drawings I had done for my basement remodel, and then, they basically disappeared. Could not get anyone to return my phone calls - finally, I started calling asking simply for my drawings to be returned - after six month...

Description of Work
The provider was asked to bid on a basement remodel in a house in Bella Vista, AR.

Category remodeling

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I am sorry but we have no drawings for your home. I have gone back through our calendars and have no record of ever coming to your home. Perhaps you have us confused with another company.

09/18/2015

You simply cannot trust Janacek to do any work. They will tell you that you're on the schedule, but they will never show up. You simply can't trust them to keep their word. How they are in business is a total mystery to me. If you need any type of remodel or home repair, look elsewhere. These guys are totally worthless.

Description of Work
After giving me an assessment and repair estimate in early 2015, Janacek NEVER showed up to do the work. When I would call or email, it would take weeks to get in touch with someone. They would feign some type of miscommunication or error and schedule the repair work again... but, over and over, they would never show up. I've gone around in a circle with them at least three-four times. I have a large hole in my foundation and for EIGHT MONTHS I've waited for them to show up and do the work.

Category handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

08/02/2015

Tried to hire them to build a large addition to my house, I had to call them twice to get an appointment and then they didn't show up for it. When I called to ask why, they sent someone out immediately. he was a great guy and spent about an hour with us going over our needs and requests. He said he would get back with us in a few weeks with an estimate, but I never heard back from them and that wa...

Description of Work
Wanted to build an addition to my house

Category home builders,home remodeling

09/16/2014

I had a hard time getting someone to return my calls in order to ask for someone to come out to measure for an estimate. I started this process in June. I had to wait again before someone actually came to the house. Someone finally came on Aug 21st, took measurements, pictures, and discussed the plans for remodeling the bathroom. We were told it would take "at least" 3 weeks before we could even g...

Description of Work
One of the Janacek brothers came to our house to discuss the remodeling of our master bathroom.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

06/29/2014

It took some time to start the work. Once started it was finished quickly.

Description of Work
Repaired the garage ceiling after a water line failed due to freezing.

Category drywall

Janacek Construction is a full service remodeling company specializing in remodels, room additions and restorations. Our specialties include kitchen and bathroom remodels. Anything from 1 hour projects to complete remodels or large additions. We can also build custom homes upon request.

We specialize in pretty much everything. If we can't handle the project we will be more than happy to refer you to one of our trade partners who we approve of not only their quality of work, but their business practices as well.

Check, Visa