Take time to research and gather key information to avoid an appliance repair scam and find a reputable company to hire. Here’s how to prevent a scam from happening to you.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Springdale , AR
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Springdale
- All-in Appliance RepairOur 5 year old Maytag was fixed like new! Two parts were worn out and replaced by Jamie and the price was very reasonable. Honest and dependable work done with a smile.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceAllan discovered the drain hose was pushed too deep into wall drain opening; pulled some of the length out --- now draining properly with no backflow of water into the tub. It appears that solved our problem ---- so no parts or further repair needed. Thank, Allan !
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceRepair made within 15 minutes during initial visit. Did not have to replace seal; just reattach lower section of seal.
- Gliedt Enterprises- Appliance ServiceExcellent from A-Z. From the first phone conversation with the receptionist to the completion of the job everyone was friendly, courteous, and very accommodating. Time was somewhat of an issue since we had already waited for over two weeks for another company to do the job and ended up with two weeks of excuses, unanswered calls/texts, etc, Our tech, Josh, at Gliedt, was courteous, knowledgeable, efficient, and honest as he did his work. In addition, he shared several good tips on how to maximize dryer efficiency in the future as he did his work. Thanks to everyone involved, including those who ordered and expedited parts, helping to get the job done in six days. Well done!! :-
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceJob was done on time and at quoted price. Brandon Smallwood was the tech. I would absolutely use ATech again.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceArrived on time. Found and fixed problem with door on dishwasher. Asked if anything else? I mentioned problem with oven light bulb. Resolved that and was on his way.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceThey are fantastic and are really super nice. They can get you parts for anything you need or can even sell you parts if you’d rather fix them yourself. He’s great to talk to you about what is best for you and tips on making your appliances last. He’s a very nice man and very ethical and I wouldn’t hesitate using him in the future
- Certified Appliance SvcThe technician Kyle arrived 15 minutes early and discovered the problem with my refrigerator in a few minutes. He clearly showed and explained the problem to me: only the first several coils had any frost on them, whereas the last coils had no frost on them and were less cold - the coils were being clogged by ice because moisture had accumulated in the system, a very common issue with older fridges, he said. He stated that purging the water out of the system would take 6 hours or more and would cost far more than the refrigerator is worth (which is probably $0.00). He recommended that it would be much more cost-effective to buy another refrigerator at a used appliance store, as used (or slightly dented/scratched new) refrigerators are guaranteed by State law and are incredible bargains compared to brand-new ones. I was surprised and impressed that he did not offer to sell me one, but he recommended stores where I could find one. He said not to bother printing out the Angie's list coupon, simply discounting the service visit because I mentioned it
- Shook's HVACR ServiceHe was really flexible and he had fair prices. He fixed my refrigerator really good. He does a good job.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceRoy found the issue with our GE refrigerator, had a bad circuit board for auto-defrost. Seemed very competent and explained his diagnosis and his repair, gave me an estimate and got my agreement before starting any repairs. Would use again.
Last update on April 21, 2022
Appliance Repair Experts in Springdale
Deals in Springdale for Appliance Repair
Reasons to pick factory-certified repair
Making sure the repair person you select is factory-certified for your brand of appliance is a smart idea. Most stoves or washing machines may have similar basic functions, but each brand and model offers unique features. An appliance repair person in Springdale who is certified to service products from a particular brand is more likely to have familiarity with those models’ unique needs and features.
Things to consider when hiring an appliance repair professional
Discover experienced appliance service technicians in Springdale to help you get your appliance running smoothly. We make the process of hiring a seasoned pro seamless and quick. When we deliver a list of potential candidates, choosing the most suitable one is easy.
Try the tips below to whittle down options before questing an estimate:
- Read reviews from previous customers to ensure an appliance repair technician is skilled and offers friendly, considerate service.
- Ensure the repair company has completed a repair on the type of appliance and brand at issue.
- Confirm that your service provider’s warranties and insurance cover the jobs necessary to fix your appliance.
- Carefully review quotes to find out what’s included and the amount the company charges for labor, materials, and miscellaneous repair expenses.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Dryers last at least ten years on average. This guide outlines tips to maximize your dryer’s lifespan and common signs that it’s time to replace it.
The kitchen presents the greatest risk of fire in your home. Prepare yourself by knowing how to put out a kitchen fire.
Find appliance repair services in
- Bethel Heights,
- Elm Springs,
- Cave Springs,
- Little Flock,
- Prairie Grove,
- Prairie Creek,
- Pea Ridge,
- West Fork,
- Bella Vista,
- West Siloam Springs,
- Siloam Springs
appliance repair services in Springdale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- JC Plumbing Services906 Rocky St
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- JC Plumbing Services
- DEPENDABLE MAYTAG HOME APPL2202 N COLLEGE AVE
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72703
- DEPENDABLE MAYTAG HOME APPL
- Shook's HVACR Service175 Centerpoint Dr
Centerton, Arkansas 72719
- Shook's HVACR Service
- W&R Appliance Pickup Service LLCP.O Box 4314
Fort Smith, Arkansas 72914
- W&R Appliance Pickup Service LLC