If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Waynesboro, VA
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Waynesboro
- EXCEL HEATING & COOLINGWonderful! They were so knowledgeable and friendly! We have an old house so they helped us figure out the best heating and cooling system for us. It couldn’t have been a better process AND now we are beyond comfortable in our 1920 craftsman house!
- KEISER'S APPLIANCE & SVCRobert the Keizer repair technician was extremely knowledgeable, generous to share with us the process of his work & highly skilled. The company kept us apprised of all information needed to be fully prepared for the repair work. It was a pleasure to watch Robert perform the necessary repairs & quite refreshing to meet a young man who is passionate about his work. Robert was efficient & ensured that the work area was cleared & cleaned before departing. We highly recommend Keiser’s to others & will turn to them for our future appliance repair needs. Kudos to Robert & the Keizer team
- PARK VIEW APPLIANCE SERVICE INCMy dishwasher began leaking. The repairman came and diagnosed the problem as a broken connector. They did not have the part in stock, but had to order it. Three or four days later they returned and finished the job. The repairs were completed satisfactorily, and the dishwasher is working fine now.
- PARK VIEW APPLIANCE SERVICE INCI called and spoke with several services in the area who were all several days out including Park View. I explained to them a problem I was going to run into logistically and Park View found a way to work me in quickly. They were extremely friendly, prompt and professional. The pricing was very reasonable for the level of service received
- PARK VIEW APPLIANCE SERVICE INCCalled on Monday (11/2). Replied on Tuesday (11/3). Setup date for Wednesday (11/4). He came on Tuesday and ordered part. Setup date to install for Friday (11/6). Called Thursday and offered to install Thursday afternoon (around 4:30 pm). We decided that Friday would be fine. He arrived promptly at 8:30 am. Cleaned coils in back of refrigerator and was finished by 9:30 am
- PARK VIEW APPLIANCE SERVICE INCThey have sent their employee, Fred, on numerous occasions, and he's always very honest about what he can and cannot repair. I've been very pleased with their service!
- Jon's Appliance Svc & A/COnce the service tech arrived he diagnosed the problem within minutes! Even though he didn't have the part needed on his truck he was able to get the the frig' defrosted and working long enough for the part to arrive. The repair took less time than the initial visit and the firg' is working like new
- Action Appliance ServicesSee above. From the first telephone contact ( in which you get a human technician, who can actually discuss the repair with you--in this case, the owner's son, a nice young guy who is also a repairman) to the completion of the job, you get pleasant, efficient service. The boss himself came out the very next day, was able to quickly diagnose the problem, did not try to pad the bill with other possible things, and was able to go get the right part from a local warehouse--no waiting a week for a part to arrive in the mail, as with Sears (see my report on THAT disaster). He did not seem to charge extra for transit time to the warehouse. The charge for the work on the clothes dryer was only an additional, second appliance charge of twenty five dollars. A bargain! Total labor cost for several hours work, including transit time to warehouse, one hundred five dollars. Wonderful. The fan motor was $89.75. He also did not try to install a re-built fan, as Sears does. (Sears gave me rebuilt control boards and so on.) When I asked Mr Hines if this fan were rebuilt, he said firmly that "I would never install a rebuilt part--I only use new, factory parts!" These folks are very pleasant; willing to let you hang around and watch and ask questions, and are neat and professional. The firm is local, and small enough that you can get their help quickly, and can talk to the technician himself on the phone. Try to do that with a big national repair service! No phone menus here. I'll be using them exclusively in the future
- PARK VIEW APPLIANCE SERVICE INCAll persons we contacted, from those who answered to the phone to the one performing the service call were extremely professional.This is the third major appliance that they have serviced over the years including a refrigerator, a dishwasher, and now the dryer.I will definitely call them again.
- S & W Home Appliance CorpI like that they sort of make an appointment, they say they will be here in two-hour window and they are. I am pretty happy with performance.
Appliance Repair Experts in Waynesboro
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Rooter-Man of Virginia has been a Charlottesville, VA professional plumbing, sewer, and drain cleaning company for over 40 years. Owned by the Stemmle family, and proudly serving Charlottesville, Waynesboro, Staunton, Harrisonburg, Orange, and Culpeper. Please call us at 434-963-7668 to schedule, and mention you found us from Angie's List to have the $59 dispatch fee waived.Recent Review:Technician Shane Moore and his helper Chris did a phenomenal job unclogging a very, very clogged drainage pipe at our house. After hours of sweat and hard work they were successful at unclogging years of sludge from the pipe! This was the second time that Shane has come to our rescue! He is a wonderful man and we appreciate all of his hard work and professionalismHunter B.
- Business Description:Philco Mechanical Services is a family owned and operated small business seeking to please it's customers. Each customer is guaranteed the work in their home will be professional, handled as if it was our own personal homes with the caring attention each friend and homeowner deserves. Please contact us and become more then a number... become a friend. As a Class A Master plumbing, HVAC, and gas fitting company we can handle all your mechanical needs around your home. Rest with the assurance t..
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:Residential and Light Commercial comfort provider and HVAC contractor in the Shenandoah Valley. We currently have 7 service vans and 2 installation crews, and focus on providing high quality HVAC service and installation. We also provide high quality ductwork installations for new and existing residential constructionRecent Review:Very well. We have already hired them for this year.Shirley H.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Deals in Waynesboro for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Your washing machine sees a lot of use, so when it’s not working properly, it can really affect your day. Learn six tell-tale signs you need washing machine repair so you know when to hire a pro.
The cost to install various appliances, such as ovens, refrigerators, washers, and dryers, will depend on factors like cabinetwork, extra parts, or plumbing.
Find appliance repair services in
- Stuarts Draft
- Mount Sidney
- Weyers Cave
- North Garden
- Port Republic
- Free Union
- Steeles Tavern
- Mount Crawford
- Penn Laird
appliance repair services in Waynesboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BIRD'S HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING INC.777 BUFFALO GAP HWY
- BIRD'S HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING INC.
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- EXCEL HEATING & COOLING1030 GREYSTONE ST
- EXCEL HEATING & COOLING
- GENE'S PLUMBING SERVICE INC140 LORA DR STE 101
- GENE'S PLUMBING SERVICE INC
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- J&J Electrical15388 Cashville Rd
- J&J Electrical
- LOTTS APPLIANCE CTR2857 STUARTS DRAFT HWY 142
Stuarts Draft, Virginia
- LOTTS APPLIANCE CTR
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Shenandoah valley mechanical service, LLC58 neff dr
Stuarts Draft, Virginia
- Shenandoah valley mechanical service, LLC
- WAYNE APPLIANCE COMPANY208 ARCH AVE
- WAYNE APPLIANCE COMPANY