Water heaters need electricity to function. The size and type of your unit will determine how many amps you need to accommodate it. Use this guide to determine when your water heater warrants an electrical system upgrade.
Get matched with top Electricians in Waynesboro, VA
There are 4 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Waynesboro
- Michael & Son Services RichmondI just wanted to let everyone know how impressed I am with all of the Michael and Son technicians with whom I have had the pleasure of working for the last couple of months while we have been making improvements to our newly purchased home in Fishersville, Virginia. Kevin and Nate (from Richmond)--the technicians who performed the encapsulation of the crawlspace. What awesome attitudes! Such a pleasure to meet professional, intelligent young men who take their job seriously and wish for the customer's 100% satisfaction. Robert Rhoades--Replaced well pump and tank. Excellent, knowledgeable, and kind. Ricky Keyton--Assessed the plumbing needs of the house and barn and replaced whole house filter. Super nice, knowledgeable and helpful. Joey and Derek--Electricians who replaced fire/CO2 alarms. Super nice, knowledgeable, sweet! Brian--the HVAC guy. Very knowledgeable, helpful! Allen--the HVAC cleaner from Harrisonburg. Super guy. Hard worker! If one is going to spend the kind of money we did (+ or - $12K), it certainly helps to have the technicians be so friendly and willing to serve the customer's needs. It takes an informed employer to find workers like Nate, Kevin, Robert, Ricky, Joey, Derek, Brian, and Allen. Congratulations! Michael and Son has exceeded my expectations--again! You have a customer for life
- Certified Electrical TechnologiesI found them on Angie's List through a deal I got in my email. The work was great and they did a great job. They were excellent. I had never known them before but they were great.
- Michael & Son CharlottesvilleI just wanted to let everyone know how impressed I am with all of the Michael and Son technicians with whom I have had the pleasure of working for the last couple of months while we have been making improvements to our newly purchased home in Fishersville, Virginia. Kevin and Nate (from Richmond)--the technicians who performed the encapsulation of the crawlspace. What awesome attitudes! Such a pleasure to meet professional, intelligent young men who take their job seriously and wish for the customer's 100% satisfaction. Robert Rhoades--Replaced well pump and tank. Excellent, knowledgeable, and kind. Ricky Keyton--Assessed the plumbing needs of the house and barn and replaced whole house filter. Super nice, knowledgeable and helpful. Joey and Derek--Electricians who replaced fire/CO2 alarms. Super nice, knowledgeable, sweet! Brian--the HVAC guy. Very knowledgeable, helpful! Allen--the HVAC cleaner from Harrisonburg. Super guy. Hard worker! If one is going to spend the kind of money we did (+ or - $12K), it certainly helps to have the technicians be so friendly and willing to serve the customer's needs. It takes an informed employer to find workers like Nate, Kevin, Robert, Ricky, Joey, Derek, Brian, and Allen. Congratulations! Michael and Son has exceeded my expectations--again! You have a customer for life
- Allison A/C & ElectricI was very pleased with the electrical and AC work completed on a significant remodel job. The electrician, Jeff was always able to answer my questions, consider my requests and fairly adjust or change his plans to accommodate what the project needed. I am returning to them to assist with electrical management of my investment property and would recommend Allison AC and Electric to other owners and investors
- Vailes Bros Inc-RemodelOutstanding job from design, demolition, and completion. Craftsmen were top of the line, polite, professional, and executed the work flawlessly. Very impressive job; love the new bath area and couldn't be happier. Highly recommend; best in this area, in my opinion, to include 50 mile radius or more.
- P & S ELECTRIC LLCPhil came by the house to review the work and give us an estimate. The 2-person crew came to do the work a few days later. The crew worked efficiently, and listened to my questions and requests. This crew was professional and worked quickly. They figured out how to help me solve my electrical problems, without hesitation. The total bill was $500+ I'll hire them again and recommend them to others
- P & S ELECTRIC LLCExcellent. We had a little problem catching up with each other via phone but once we did service was provided promptly, professionally and for a reasonable price. Would definitely hire again.
- Paul Robbins Woodworking CoThis is an added review for Paul Robbins Woodworking because we hired him to do a much more extensive (and expensive) job following our previous review, that of remodeling our kitchen. Mr. Robbin's work continues to impress us. He is careful, professional, thorough and sticks to the schedule. He is able to bring help in when needed to provide complete service. If he did not hire the help or subcontractor himself, he made excellent recommendations of providers or sources. He is well organized and was able to guide us in scheduling materials. We provided the kitchen design and sourced most of the materials to save money and Paul worked with our plan and materials. He was able to put new cabinetry and appliances into a 60 year old house, making them level and plum. Because of his woodworking experience, he was able to finish trims, spacers, and floor transitions that looked fitted and appropriate to the old and new parts of the house. I would recommend this contractor to anyone who is renovating or remodeling any room in the house
- Vailes Bros Inc-Remodelwe have used Vailes for a variety of other items - electrical work, plumbing work While often not the least expensive, have found them to be reliable and ethical.
- CALLISON ELECTRICHe has done a ton of work for us. The quality and integrity are things that stand out in his service. He’s absolutely trust worthy and above and beyond what most contractors do, quality wise. There are only positives things to say, definitely outstanding work and all of guys are very respectful, professional and do top notch work
Electricians in Waynesboro
- Business Description:Im Jake Livengood and I would like to take this opportunity to briefly introduce our company Livengood Electrical llc so that you may consider our company for your electrical needs. Livengood electrical llc is a New small business, electrical contractor based right outside of Charlottesville Virginia, while serving Charlottesville and surrounding countys. Our services include wiring for new construction, Add ons, Remodels, Custom Houses, Additions and trouble shooting. Our company is committe..Recent Review:Jake and crew came out (over an hour drive one way) to correctly install a couple of out door outlets. Prompt and friendly. We will be using them again on a few other upcoming projects in the future. Thanks again for your expertiseJoshua L.
- Business Description:Inspired Electrical Solutions Inc specializes in the sales, installation and maintenance of generac automatic standby generators for your home or small business, and offers a full range of other services from home additions, to wiring, to electrical inspections and much moreRecent Review:The work is still on going but I cannot say enough about Inspired Electrical. Starting with the incredible service from the company's call screener (if that is the right term), Rosie, she put me on the schedule right away. Thomas was the first to my house. He listened intently to my description of the problem and proceeded to test the generator components, all while having B&S Technical support on the line. He diagnosed the issue as the rotor/stator had gone bad (B&S no longer manufactures the item for this model of generator). He then gave me an unofficial quote for for a direct replacement of a more modern B&S generator (direct swap) with a ten (10) year warranty. We also discussed adding my AC to the system. Later I scheduled a formal estimate with Scot. A true gentleman who explained everything step by step, to include looking for ways to get the job done and quoted me a price less than I expected as well as describing for me a future service contract for annual testing and maintenance at an extremely reasonable price. I'm waiting for the order of a new generator to be placed and then to schedule for the work to be completed. I expect this to be just as satisfactory as this review, but Inspired Electrical is my go-to for future generator and electrical issuesMichael D.
- Business Description:Absolute Construction has was created Thirty years ago but has been launched into service for twenty years strong and is still growing. We provide all over service, from the simplest fixes to full home builds and remodels Absolute Construction does it all. We take the time to sit down and go over every possible need and want a customer has. We believe that true personal touches make the difference and changes a good experience to an amazing experience. Every builder/ worker affiliated with Ab..Recent Review:In all honesty I would definitely hire Absolute Construction again. They made it very easy and simple. With my project I had a limited amount of money I could use because I was turning the apartment into a rental space. Absolute Construction went above and beyond to make sure my job was completed and they hooked me up on the price because they knew I was on a very limited budget. I will be calling them againEric M.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:Quality Expectations is a local company with attention to every detail. We believe in getting the job done right the first time no matter how small or large. The company is both female and veteran owned and welcome the opportunity to address your household needs. Additional Contact: Cynthia ChavezRecent Review:This guy Darryl is a character, will NEVER use his company again. He will start out very friendly and professional to suck you in and convince you that you are getting a QUALITY EXPECTATION. He does not do all the work himself, contract out certain things (plumbing and drywall, which were good). The work Darryl did was horrible, made many mistakes when building my bar, the framing was off, had to redo it three different times, he did know how to read the plans done by HomeDepot, had to order several additional pieces because he kept messing up, and kept canceling on appointment date, took 3 months. The counter top company had to put in 30 shims to get the counter top leveled. He pretended to know my designer at the HomeDepot and assured that he had worked with her before, which was a lie. To start the job he wanted 50% deposit to start, each time he came to work, he wanted another 50% of the 50%. Also he punched a hole in the waterline, which cause a leak and molded developed behind the bar. NEVER AGAINTirzsha C.
- Business Description:Maintenance Tech. Services is reliable and honest company with competitive prices without the service fees. Locally owned business with over 20 years of experience in all of your home repair needs. LICENSED AND INSURED!Recent Review:AMAZING. Jeff and his crew respond on the same day, and are honest and fair. I'm a single mom who needs to be able to trust the people I have working in my house to be honest and reliable.Nicole C.
- Business Description:Corbett's Custom Carpentry was recently established in 2007. Owner Mike Corbett has over 25 years of experience in the construction & remodeling business. He has a knowledge of most all new products available for your next project. We will work with you to determine the right products and designs for your next project. When contacting us you can be assured of a fair quote and a timely response on the work we will be performingRecent Review:I found this contractor to be frustratingly unresponsive to multiple phone message and to requests for an estimate sent via the Angies List website. I have since moved on to another company that returned my call promptly. Perhaps this is a dated listing for someone who is no longer in business. In any case, I had no luck getting in contact with himDouglas P.
- Business Description:With two decades of experience, Thomas Riley at One Day at a Time is dedicated to providing a quality experience for any of your General Contracting needs.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
LED lights can transform the look and feel of your kitchen when done strategically. Choosing the right LED lighting comes down to understanding the temperature, brightness, and bulb shape to achieve perfect balance.
Whether they’re updating outlets or replacing your electrical panel, you need to make sure you’re hiring an experienced electrician for the job. Learn how to find your perfect pro here.
Find Electricians in
- Stuarts Draft
- Mount Sidney
- Weyers Cave
- North Garden
- Port Republic
- Free Union
- Steeles Tavern
- Mount Crawford
- Penn Laird
Electricians in Waynesboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Absolute Construction 11222 Ascot Cir
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- All Seasons Pool and Spa4562 borden grant trail
- AUGUSTA ELECTRIC124 Lofton Ridge Lane
- Absolute Construction
- Kitchen Magic Refacers, Inc.206 Gambrills Road
- Kitchen Magic Refacers, Inc.
- Maintenance Tech Services LLC308 Jefferson Dr.
- Maintenance Tech Services LLC
- Nemal Electronics12240 NE 14th Ave
North Miami, Florida
- Nemal Electronics
- One Day At A Time41 Corey Hill Lane
- One Day At A Time
- Quality Expectations LLCPOBox 678
- Quality Expectations LLC
- Towner Construction18 Pine Tree Ln
- Towner Construction
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100