When your laminate floor suffers water damage, you don’t need to install new flooring. You can’t repair damaged planks, but you can individually replace them.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Waynesboro, VA
There are 2 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Waynesboro
- John R. Jeffers, LLCJohn did a great job helping to remedy some water damage by our back door. He was able to identify and fix the issue and install new flooring.
- Sheaves Floors LLCIf you're in their service area, don't bother calling anyone else. These guys are great. It's a family business and they really put their hearts into serving their customers. They'll work with you, their prices are competitive, and they do excellent work. They are professional, friendly and polite, and boy, do they hustle. We were in a hurry to get the floors done, but they were booked until September. Jeff (the owner) said they might be able to work in a day here and a day there, between other jobs, which was fine with us (then they had a job postponed and were able to do the job all at one time). They arrived right on time the first day and a little early the second. On the first day, we asked when they were going to take their lunch break, as they'd been working nonstop since they arrived; they already had (apparently one ate while the other worked). They did most of a 1200+ square foot house in just over a day and a half: living room, upstairs hall and three bedrooms, including closets--everything but the kitchen/dining area and bathrooms. Tnat also included removing tile by the front door. We had most of the furniture downstairs on the first day (our daughter had just moved in), and we emptied the living room before they arrived the second day, but still ... a day and a half? The floors were in, shoe mold not only in but caulked, and every mote of dust cleaned up. Outstanding contractors, nice people, call 'em
- Sheaves Floors LLCEvery interaction with Jeff was very pleasant, professional and punctual. Every question was answered with confidence and as much detail as requested. Every date and time committed was met. The final walk through was completed with no quality issues noted and he spent another 30 minutes discussing care and move in concerns. I would have no qualms recommending them to anyone needing floor covering work and plan to use them in the future to help us with re-flooring our basement. Other local vendors quoted slightly lower cost ( about $200) but the difference in price was well worth the professional treatment and quality work we received
- Tony's Painting CoThey are very reasonable. They offered to help me with anything that I needed. I was really pleased with their service
- Sheaves Floors LLCI contacted Sheaves for an estimate to fix a sloping dining room floor as well as replace the existing laminate in that same room with something else. At that point, I was unsure of the type of flooring I wanted, what would work best, etc, and wanted recommendations and insight on that front as well. Jeff got back to me promptly and scheduled a time for the estimate. He explained how they would mitigate the slope in the floor, and also recommended a flooring type that would be appropriate for the room but also work best with that sloping in mind. He answered all my questions then, and was also quick to reply with answers to additional questions afterward. After doing more research I decided to move forward, and I couldn't be happier that I did. Sheaves arrived promptly on the day of the job. They were courteous and respectful throughout, cleaned everything up, and most importantly did an excellent job with the flooring install. Instead of cracking and moving laminate there is now great looking tile. The room looks and feels so much better. I am planning on replacing other flooring throughout the house, and will definitely be contacting Sheaves to tackle that as well
- Sheaves Floors LLCThe men showed up on time. They were extremely neat and fast. They obsessed over the fit and finish of every piece. They cleaned the work site every evening. You could not ask for more professional work.
- Sheaves Floors LLCService was outstanding! Written estimate provide in detail. We were able to choose to do several items ourselves, the cost of which was deducted from the final bill. Workers arrived and departed promptly and on schedule. Workers were friendly and courteous. Work area was kept exceptionally clean and free of dust during work. At completion of the job, the jobsite was restored to it's original condition. Job was completed on time. I would have these guys back in a heartbeat! Did a super job and recommended without reservation
- Paul Robbins Woodworking CoThis is an added review for Paul Robbins Woodworking because we hired him to do a much more extensive (and expensive) job following our previous review, that of remodeling our kitchen. Mr. Robbin's work continues to impress us. He is careful, professional, thorough and sticks to the schedule. He is able to bring help in when needed to provide complete service. If he did not hire the help or subcontractor himself, he made excellent recommendations of providers or sources. He is well organized and was able to guide us in scheduling materials. We provided the kitchen design and sourced most of the materials to save money and Paul worked with our plan and materials. He was able to put new cabinetry and appliances into a 60 year old house, making them level and plum. Because of his woodworking experience, he was able to finish trims, spacers, and floor transitions that looked fitted and appropriate to the old and new parts of the house. I would recommend this contractor to anyone who is renovating or remodeling any room in the house
- Clawes Carpets IncThe salesman at the showroom quickly provided a simple and understandable explanation of why a house inspector had told me that I could not have ceramic tile installed in my kitchen (cabinets would have to be raised to allow for the greater height of the tiles, possible for a complete kitchen redo but not practical when all I wanted was a new kitchen floor). That taken care of, he steered me to the best options (vinyl tile or sheet). I took home several samples to chose among. The person coming to measure the floor arrived on time (actually a little early) and provided an estimate the same day. The estimate of timing for ordering and scheduling installation of the tiles was accurate. The installers removed the old tiles and the old subfloor (damaged and not in good condition -- some of the old peal-and-stick tiles had come off over the years and exposed parts of the old subfloor to wear and water). Moving the furniture and the removal and installation of the new subfloor and vinyl tiles in the kitchen and foyer was done efficiently and took most of the day. The installation supervisor consulted with me when it came time to decide how to align the tiles in the kitchen with those in the foyer (straight grout line to grout line or grout line to middle of tile). I chose the latter and think I made the right choice. He was also patient with an inexperienced homeowner when, glancing down at the kitchen from the top of the stairs, I mistook the new much lighter subfloor for the new tile. The installation was done well and looks good. When I asked about care and maintenance information I was told that I would receive it in the mail, which I did. I don't know if that is standard procedure or because I specifically asked about it, but it is appreciated since I want to keep the floor looking good
- Design Interiors Flooring AmericaMy husband and I own a rental home in Blacksburg, VA. We live in Waynesboro, VA - 2.5 hours north of Blacksburg. Being a far-away owner/landlord can be very trying, but not in this case. I contacted Design Interiors via email, and Phil Grogan responded very quickly. He very kindly coordinated his visit to measure the home w/ my then-current tenants, and was able to provide me an estimate very quickly. We contacted several flooring companies, and Mr, Grogan's estimate was right in the ballpark. He mailed us samples of carpet and laminate flooring, and we chose what we thought would work best. Our work was scheduled quickly, but unfortunately, our painter wasn't done with the interior of the home yet, so we needed to reschedule (at the last minute, no less). Phil was VERY kind, and VERY understanding, and we rescheduled our installation time. When the time came to install the flooring, the key that we'd left for Mr. Grogan had mysteriously disappeared.! We had to contact our painter to come over and provide his key. This delayed the installation by several hours, but Mr. Grogan stayed in touch with me every step of the way. Mr. Grogan willingly coordinated his installation with the pest control company we hired, so that they could spray for ants AFTER the old carpeting was ripped up, but BEFORE the new flooring was laid down.The job was professionally done - the flooring looked great, and the carpeting was beautiful. I couldn't have been happier with Mr. Grogan's efforts, and with Design Interior / Flooring America's work. A+++ from a grateful customer
Flooring Contractors in Waynesboro
- Business Description:Expert in carpet, ceramic, laminate flooring and LVT Flooring. Available for new construction and any repair work that is needed. Providing service to Charlottesville, VA and the surrounding area. Over 20 years of experience with flooring and tile work. Call or email for a free quote! Reach Donny at 434-465-1335 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Absolutely amazing job!! I would recommend him highly. Awesome work and such a great guy to work with. You will not go wrong hiring him!! I am ready to complete my bathrooms and will be calling!Cindy B.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated flooring contractor. We are the area's leading expert in Hardwood flooring sales, installation and Dust Free floor sanding & finishing. We install all flooring with company employed, factory trained installers. VA Class A Contractor, NWFA Certified Installer and Sand & Refinisher, Bona Certified Craftsmen, Armstrong Flooring Certified Installer. We offer solid, engineered, unfinished, pre-finished Hardwood Flooring. We only install flooring products that we sellRecent Review:It was obvious from the minute we met with Aaron Sheaves that he was experienced, patient, and knew how to interpret what we wanted when we weren't even exactly sure! We are experienced home remodelers and it was great to work with someone who completely met our very high expectations and requirements. Aaron was extremely detail oriented and responsive, had great recommendations for products and colors that would look best with the overall vibe of the house, and kept us informed every step of the process with daily text updates/pictures. Project was completed on time. The floors are absolutely gorgeous and we couldn't be happier. To say he went above and beyond is an understatement and we plan to hire him again within the year when we remodel our kitchen and master bathroom. We can't recommend Sheaves Floors highly enoughLinda S.
- Business Description:Paramount Builders is the East Coast’s premier home improvement replacement products company. We are proud to be “Improving our Community, One Home at a Time”. As a company, our goal is to establish the highest standard of excellence and integrity for our industry in our market and beyond. The cornerstone of our excellence is our products. We use only the absolute finest materials made. At Paramount Builders we are not just selling windows, siding, roofing and doors. We are selling our famil..Recent Review:Paramount couldn't get the bill to us in a timely fashion. I called them and they would only speak to my husband - even though we both filled out the paper work and met with them as a couple. Do they understand it is 2020? What a chauvinistic company. My female money will spend elsewhere. Their work is overshadowed by their crappy customer service. HorribleEvalynn M.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:We provide log home kits, pre-cut or uncut linear foot packages and materials. We're independent representatives for Appalachian Log Structures. We specialize in Borate pressure treated wood products, service and design
- Business Description:Providing quality hardwood floor service in Central Virginia for decades, Albemarle Floors is experienced in all forms of wood flooring. Whether it be re-finishing the oldest antique floors, or installing new pre-finished or unfinished hardwood of any species, engineered flooring, or even specialized applications over concrete or radiant-heated sub-floor, we have done it all. We are fully licensed and bonded. We are a small company, focused on an individualized approach to each job we take ..Recent Review:I shopped around and was impressed with the responsiveness, quality and price. William answered all my questions explaining what he could do. Made recommendations of type of floor sheen for my situation. I had some molding to cover up some large holes and unsightly places so he installed them. Floors look fabulous afterwards and a great price tooDianne A.
- Business Description:Playground Rubber Safety Surfacing, Deck Restoration, Gym Floors, Sport Surfaces, Playgrounds, and many other recreational applications.
- Business Description:Integrity and reliability are as important to us as the craftsmanship we provide.Recent Review:This is an added review for Paul Robbins Woodworking because we hired him to do a much more extensive (and expensive) job following our previous review, that of remodeling our kitchen. Mr. Robbin's work continues to impress us. He is careful, professional, thorough and sticks to the schedule. He is able to bring help in when needed to provide complete service. If he did not hire the help or subcontractor himself, he made excellent recommendations of providers or sources. He is well organized and was able to guide us in scheduling materials. We provided the kitchen design and sourced most of the materials to save money and Paul worked with our plan and materials. He was able to put new cabinetry and appliances into a 60 year old house, making them level and plum. Because of his woodworking experience, he was able to finish trims, spacers, and floor transitions that looked fitted and appropriate to the old and new parts of the house. I would recommend this contractor to anyone who is renovating or remodeling any room in the houseSue M.
- Business Description:Tom Lane Contracting, Inc. is a local family owned and operated business since 1995. Your Hometown Professional. We also offer a once a year home home inpsection to the home owners that wants to keep their family safe by maintaining thier home. Call for a free estimate. Licenced and Insured
- Business Description:DFC Interiors, LLC prides iteself on adding value to your FLOORING shop-at-home experience. Family owned & operated since 1967, we have provided quality product solutions & service to our customers for over 44 years. We provide incredible cost-savings to you by leveraging long-standing relationships with our suppliers. Begin creating your perfect flooring & window treatment solution today by visiting www.dfcinteriors.com and click the “products” tab. Then, simply call us at (877) 533-8040 a..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Staining can perk up new or worn wood floors. But with so many colors available, it can be hard to pick. Learn what to consider when choosing a stain color.
When you need a floor repair, including something as important as a floor joist, it’s essential to call the right contractor. A flooring specialist can repair a cracked floor joist.
Find flooring installation in
flooring installation in Waynesboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- DFC Interiors, LLC8260 Preston Ct C & D
- Dicapa Construction and Remodeling1600 Tysons Blvd 8th Floor
Mc Lean, Virginia
- Direct To Installer6707 Warwick Rd
- Dogwood Mountain Log Homes4563 South Valley Pike
- Duffs Interiors792 Northgate Av.
- Dzinbild14980 Davis Rd
Church Road, Virginia
- DFC Interiors, LLC
- Grefe Homes429 Sunrise Ave 7597 Goods Mill Rd
- Grefe Homes
- One Day At A Time41 Corey Hill Lane
- One Day At A Time
- Samuel Austin Construction Services470 Patrick Henry Hwy
- Sarah's cleaning services99 lofty cir.
Stuart's Draft, Virginia
- Sheaves Floors LLCPO Box 85
Weyers Cave, Virginia
- Shenandoah Flooring & Interior Designs1155 Ivy St
- Stefan Home Service5901 Sheraton Cir.
- Steven's Home Services913 Anderson St
- Strange Construction39 Waldrop Rd
- Samuel Austin Construction Services