If you suspect you may have termites, you will want to take swift action to avoid damage to your home. But how can you tell if you have termites? Check out these warning signs of termite damage in your home.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Waynesboro, VA
There are 2 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Waynesboro
- Modern Pest SolutionsBronson was responsive to my initial inquiry, took time to thoroughly answer all my questions. We had a unique situation where he will need to come back later and offered to do so without any hesitation. He even found an 'extra' pest - a rather large yellowjacket nest and treated that at no extra charge. Bronson is a hard worker and has built his business based on his work ethic and professionalism. I really appreciate that as it is so hard to find that these days. We will definitely ask him back as our needs arise
- Holistic Pest SolutionsTrevor was very courteous and professional. He explained the process and described the services/materials to be provided. Trevor discussed the possibility of still having ant in the house after one treatment. When that was the case, he came back until the job was completed. No ants. Friendly, professional service. I will call any time we have a pest problem
- Holistic Pest SolutionsHired these professionals this year and took out a year long contract with them.Trevor has shown up every month and has taken care of our mouse problem. I wanted a year long contract as I know we will have other pest problems that Trevor will find and take care of for me and my family. I highly recommend their services
- Holistic Pest SolutionsI reached out to contact this vendor and did not receive a return call for 18 days. When I explained that I needed a faster response, and sorry but I had to find another service provider, the response was "Its Okay Thank You". It definitely was not OK with me, but so be it. This vendor may have some gaps in returning customer contacts based on my experience
- Veteran Pest & Wildlife ServicesAfter hearing scratching/gnawing noises coming from inside the wall of an upstairs bedroom, I contacted Veteran Pest & Wildlife. After an initial confusion about the date of the appointment, Morgan came out, identified the "beast in the wall" (my words) as probably a squirrel or possibly a rat and inspecting the outside of the house found the entry point (a damaged part of the roof line at the gutter). He returned with an assistant, determined the beast was not in residence when they were here and sealed the access point to prevent it from getting back in. The wall has been quiet since then. They also put out bait for rats and mice in the attic and outside around the house and sealed an opening where mice were probably getting in the house
- Holistic Pest SolutionsThe technician evaluated not only my immediate problem, but the perimeter of my home. He also examined my basement area underneath my kitchen. The problem was most likely inside my wall so a baiting was done to get the ants to carry the toxin to their home base. Problem solved! * Upon evaluation the technician found a dead mouse so he set bait for any future intruders. * Discussion pinpointed other areas of my concerns for future help. * I scheduled a follow up evaluation(s) at a lower cost
- Brown Exterminating CoThe service was perfect. It was easy to schedule and they arrived quickly. They sprayed inside and outside of my house and they seemed to know what they were doing. I have already recommended them to my parents who have also been pleased.
- Holistic Pest SolutionsHolistic uses minimal toxins for maximal results and will listen closely to customer concerns--in our case children and a dog. The treatment is very effective. At any sign of trouble, I call Holistic and they come out and address the trouble. Our technician is well trained and knowledgeable.
- Holistic Pest SolutionsWe had all these little holes in the wood siding under our converted porch and we could hear wood crunching and saw bits of sawdust falling from them, and didn't know what the problem was. Lewis diagnosed this as carpenter bees (and to our relief nothing more serious like wood-boring beetles), sprayed the holes in 15 minutes, and then walked through our whole basement and attic looking for other issues. He was really friendly and helpful, explained how different kinds of bugs migrate around during the spring, explained all the possible problems we could have, how to look for them, how to fix them ourselves if we wanted to. Excellent experience. We're definitely going to call Lewis if we have any more problems
- Valley Termite & Pest Control ServiceAaron came out to the house and did a free appraisal. He was super professional, clearly knew what he was talking about, and was enthusiastic about his job. Though I had no evidence of termites, I chose to get a booster to prevent them from coming in the future. Aaron setup a time to come back for the treatment and provided an estimate for the costs. He returned at the agreed-upon time and performed the booster treatment for the estimated cost. No complaints
Pest Control Companies in Waynesboro
- Business Description:Family owned & operated since 2002. Holistic Pest Solutions, Inc. (HPS) is a Residential & Commercial Pest Management company that embraces the philosophy of incorporating the whole environment when investigating for a solution. In other words, we don’t just spray product to kill pests. We identify those factors that are contributing to the pest problem and offer a resolution for better, long-term control, with minimum chemical impact on the environment. We are mindful of our clients AND our ..Recent Review:The technician is prompt, knowledgeable, professional and the company was recommended to me by neighbors with similar positive experiences.Jill H.
- Business Description:I offer general pest control, termite inspections and treatments, as well as ancillary but important services to both residential and commercial customers such as crawlspace and attic restorations. Don't hesitate to call to schedule a free consultation with a college-educated professionalRecent Review:Bronson was responsive to my initial inquiry, took time to thoroughly answer all my questions. We had a unique situation where he will need to come back later and offered to do so without any hesitation. He even found an 'extra' pest - a rather large yellowjacket nest and treated that at no extra charge. Bronson is a hard worker and has built his business based on his work ethic and professionalism. I really appreciate that as it is so hard to find that these days. We will definitely ask him back as our needs ariseTracy S.
- Business Description:TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like chinch bugs and grubs. Our passion for lawns sets us apart, and we’ll help you achieve a lawn you love. Contact us today to start your tailored lawn planRecent Review:got a thing in the mail that guaranteed a good lawn by 90 days. Called and they came out, I was not home, they didn't come at the agreed upon a time. But did leave a note saying they would not do my lawn because it was in too bad of shape. (lol) ..which would have been fine for the guarantee part of it but not to discuss alternatives, or a follow up, is just bad for businessDavid H.
- Business Description:Pamela M Hohnke, owner of Minnick Termite & Pest Service has been taking care of his customers and their homes since 1973. Here at U-Can-Trust Pest and Termite Service we pride ourselves on our integrity, which means that we have no hidden agenda, no hidden charges and we stand behind our word and work. We are a small company that take care of our customers every needs the service. provides same day service and also green products very few companies can provide same day service and mean it. W..Recent Review:They placed poison blocks hidden around the garage because we have a dog. At her first chance the dog immediately found a block and carried It out in her mouth. I have to watch her like a hawk when we have one of the garage doors open because she is eager to get them. However there has been no follow-up from the company and we do not know where the blocks are hidden, so that we can hide them more safely from our dog. The good news is that it appears the mice are goneKaren R L.
- Business Description:We provide moisture, pest and termite control services to all residential and business accounts. Visit us online: www.squirmout.com
- Business Description:Complete pest control services
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company in business since 2000. Our main goal is to offer the utmost customer satisfaction using top quality products at the best affordable prices . We do NOT sub contract any of our business out. All our work is performed by professionally trained employees, that will treat you and your property with great respectRecent Review:The project was supposed to start on September 3rd and be finished by September 13. When September 13 came he did not show. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and he took advantage of it. He started the work on the 20th and then I did not hear from him for 3 days.Then he came for one day and disappeared again another couple of days. Eventually, I had to threaten to cancel the contract since he did not follow it whatsoever. I had a tenet ready to move into the house on October first and when I asked when the bathroom would be done he kept giving me the runaround. Also, he broke my storm door and refused to accept responsibility for doing so! Longer story short, the bathroom did not get completed until October 4 after the tenet moved in. He never communicated with me during the entire project. He caused a lot of added stress and frustration for no reason. Once he did finish he was very rude about getting the rest of his money and he tried to charge me more than what the contract stated!! I protested and finally received the contract price. <br /> <br /> It's a shame because the bathroom did look great. However, other people can do the same thing within the time that they state. I would not recommend South River Contracting! I will never use them again!liz p.
- Business Description:PermaTreat Pest Control, a member of the National Pest Management Association, has served industrial, commercial, government and residential customers in the Central and Northern Virginia areas since 1967. PermaTreat is one of the largest pest control companies in Virginia, utilizing Integrated Pest Management practices in order to protect health, home and the environment. PermaTreat is also a proud member of the Virginia Pest Management Association, a trade association who’s mission is to pr..Recent Review:Very well. The company serviceman was on time, professional, and did an excellent job.Nancy H.
- Business Description:Insect, rodents, termites and wildlife animal controlRecent Review:Steve and his helper were very knowledgeable and professional. They explained all the options to encourage the squirrels to find alternate living arrangements. When it appeared they had left, he found and sealed up the access points and treated with an organic repellent. Best of all he reduced the price since he did not have to set traps and revisit to check them. Overall very pleased. <br /Barbara F.
- Business Description:We are a full home services provider, we offer landscaping services, exterior and interior pest control services, tree service and lawn fertilization and weed control services. We can offer anything that you need from mulching to mold control/remediation. We are your total home services provider
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Cockroaches are at the top of homeowners' unwanted pests list. Use these practical tips to help ward off a cockroach infestation.
Termites can cause expensive and extensive damage to your house when left untreated. Read on to find out what to expect during the termite fumigation process.
Find pest exterminators in
- Stuarts Draft
- Mount Sidney
- Weyers Cave
- North Garden
- Port Republic
- Free Union
- Steeles Tavern
- Mount Crawford
- Penn Laird
pest exterminators in Waynesboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Big O Tree and Lawn Service63 Flory Ave
Stuarts Draft, Virginia
- Big O Tree and Lawn Service
- CAVALRY PEST CONTROL130 GRINER RD
- CAVALRY PEST CONTROL
- DANIEL'S LANDSCAPING LLC210 W MOSBY RD
- DANIEL'S LANDSCAPING LLC
- Graham's ExterminatingP.O. Box 7
- Graham's Exterminating
- Holistic Pest SolutionsP.O. Box 210
- Holistic Pest Solutions
- Modern Pest Solutions2515 Mount Vernon St
- Modern Pest Solutions
- Nagy Pest Control121 Courtney Woods Lane
Stuarts Draft, Virginia
- Nagy Pest Control
- Perma Treat Pest Control501 Lafayette Blvd
- Perma Treat Pest Control
- TruGreen6722 Atmore Dr
- Valley Termite & Pest Control Service108 Parkersburg Tpke
- Valley Termite & Pest Control Service