A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Staunton, VA
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Staunton
- EXCEL HEATING & COOLINGWonderful! They were so knowledgeable and friendly! We have an old house so they helped us figure out the best heating and cooling system for us. It couldn’t have been a better process AND now we are beyond comfortable in our 1920 craftsman house!
- KEISER'S APPLIANCE & SVCRobert the Keizer repair technician was extremely knowledgeable, generous to share with us the process of his work & highly skilled. The company kept us apprised of all information needed to be fully prepared for the repair work. It was a pleasure to watch Robert perform the necessary repairs & quite refreshing to meet a young man who is passionate about his work. Robert was efficient & ensured that the work area was cleared & cleaned before departing. We highly recommend Keiser’s to others & will turn to them for our future appliance repair needs. Kudos to Robert & the Keizer team
- PARK VIEW APPLIANCE SERVICE INCI called and spoke with several services in the area who were all several days out including Park View. I explained to them a problem I was going to run into logistically and Park View found a way to work me in quickly. They were extremely friendly, prompt and professional. The pricing was very reasonable for the level of service received
- PARK VIEW APPLIANCE SERVICE INCThey have sent their employee, Fred, on numerous occasions, and he's always very honest about what he can and cannot repair. I've been very pleased with their service!
- Jon's Appliance Svc & A/COnce the service tech arrived he diagnosed the problem within minutes! Even though he didn't have the part needed on his truck he was able to get the the frig' defrosted and working long enough for the part to arrive. The repair took less time than the initial visit and the firg' is working like new
- PARK VIEW APPLIANCE SERVICE INCCalled on Monday (11/2). Replied on Tuesday (11/3). Setup date for Wednesday (11/4). He came on Tuesday and ordered part. Setup date to install for Friday (11/6). Called Thursday and offered to install Thursday afternoon (around 4:30 pm). We decided that Friday would be fine. He arrived promptly at 8:30 am. Cleaned coils in back of refrigerator and was finished by 9:30 am
- Action Appliance ServicesSee above. From the first telephone contact ( in which you get a human technician, who can actually discuss the repair with you--in this case, the owner's son, a nice young guy who is also a repairman) to the completion of the job, you get pleasant, efficient service. The boss himself came out the very next day, was able to quickly diagnose the problem, did not try to pad the bill with other possible things, and was able to go get the right part from a local warehouse--no waiting a week for a part to arrive in the mail, as with Sears (see my report on THAT disaster). He did not seem to charge extra for transit time to the warehouse. The charge for the work on the clothes dryer was only an additional, second appliance charge of twenty five dollars. A bargain! Total labor cost for several hours work, including transit time to warehouse, one hundred five dollars. Wonderful. The fan motor was $89.75. He also did not try to install a re-built fan, as Sears does. (Sears gave me rebuilt control boards and so on.) When I asked Mr Hines if this fan were rebuilt, he said firmly that "I would never install a rebuilt part--I only use new, factory parts!" These folks are very pleasant; willing to let you hang around and watch and ask questions, and are neat and professional. The firm is local, and small enough that you can get their help quickly, and can talk to the technician himself on the phone. Try to do that with a big national repair service! No phone menus here. I'll be using them exclusively in the future
- PARK VIEW APPLIANCE SERVICE INCMy dishwasher began leaking. The repairman came and diagnosed the problem as a broken connector. They did not have the part in stock, but had to order it. Three or four days later they returned and finished the job. The repairs were completed satisfactorily, and the dishwasher is working fine now.
- PARK VIEW APPLIANCE SERVICE INCAll persons we contacted, from those who answered to the phone to the one performing the service call were extremely professional.This is the third major appliance that they have serviced over the years including a refrigerator, a dishwasher, and now the dryer.I will definitely call them again.
- PARK VIEW APPLIANCE SERVICE INCOur dishwasher stopped working last Saturday night, so on Monday we called Park View based on other reviews here. We were the third call of the day, and the repairman was here for about 30 minutes and diagnosed the problem while calling Frigidaire twice to make sure he was giving us the correct information. The control panel needed to be replaced, and if that wasn't it, then it was the panel on the outside of the dishwasher. He explained that on most dishwashers, you can tell which one needs replacing, but unfortunately, our model wasn't as straight-forward. So he ordered the panel on Monday and was at our house this morning to replace it, and the dishwasher is working now. Very competent and professional
Appliance Repair Experts in Staunton
- Business Description:Rooter-Man of Virginia has been a Charlottesville, VA professional plumbing, sewer, and drain cleaning company for over 40 years. Owned by the Stemmle family, and proudly serving Charlottesville, Waynesboro, Staunton, Harrisonburg, Orange, and Culpeper. Please call us at 434-963-7668 to schedule, and mention you found us from Angie's List to have the $59 dispatch fee waived.Recent Review:Technician Shane Moore and his helper Chris did a phenomenal job unclogging a very, very clogged drainage pipe at our house. After hours of sweat and hard work they were successful at unclogging years of sludge from the pipe! This was the second time that Shane has come to our rescue! He is a wonderful man and we appreciate all of his hard work and professionalismHunter B.
- Business Description:Philco Mechanical Services is a family owned and operated small business seeking to please it's customers. Each customer is guaranteed the work in their home will be professional, handled as if it was our own personal homes with the caring attention each friend and homeowner deserves. Please contact us and become more then a number... become a friend. As a Class A Master plumbing, HVAC, and gas fitting company we can handle all your mechanical needs around your home. Rest with the assurance t..Recent Review:Residential Heat Pump failure. Previously serviced by another company, Told would need to replace system. Called Phil for estimate, explained chronological history of failure. He listened, looked, checked and tested and identified the point of failure, Replaced that part from his truck and the system is running again as it should. Phil explained clearly as he worked, very informative, professional and personable. I highly recommend Philco Mechanical Services and will call on them for my seasonal inspection and serviceCarl J.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:Residential and Light Commercial comfort provider and HVAC contractor in the Shenandoah Valley. We currently have 7 service vans and 2 installation crews, and focus on providing high quality HVAC service and installation. We also provide high quality ductwork installations for new and existing residential constructionRecent Review:Very well. We have already hired them for this year.Shirley H.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance partsTyson A.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Whirlpool washer was flashing an error code. We called Sears; soonest they could come was 10 days later. When the guy arrived, he quickly concluded--based on the error code alone, without looking inside the washer at all--"you need a new pump; that'll be $350 and take 10 days." We paid $55 for the visit but declined the service. Then we called Davis Appliance, which sent a guy the next day who fixed it immediately for $85 (by cleaning the clogged filter and drain; the pump is fine)darryl b.
Deals in Staunton for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Mount Sidney
- Stuarts Draft
- Weyers Cave
- Mount Crawford
- Port Republic
- Steeles Tavern
- Penn Laird
- Rawley Springs
appliance repair services in Staunton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BIRD'S HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING INC.777 BUFFALO GAP HWY
- BIRD'S HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING INC.
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- EXCEL HEATING & COOLING1030 GREYSTONE ST
- EXCEL HEATING & COOLING
- GENE'S PLUMBING SERVICE INC140 LORA DR STE 101
- GENE'S PLUMBING SERVICE INC
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- J&J Electrical15388 Cashville Rd
- J&J Electrical