The cost to install various appliances, such as ovens, refrigerators, washers, and dryers, will depend on factors like cabinetwork, extra parts, or plumbing.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Charlottesville, VA
There are 7 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Charlottesville
- RooterMan of VirginiaTechnician Shane Moore and his helper Chris did a phenomenal job unclogging a very, very clogged drainage pipe at our house. After hours of sweat and hard work they were successful at unclogging years of sludge from the pipe! This was the second time that Shane has come to our rescue! He is a wonderful man and we appreciate all of his hard work and professionalism
- RooterMan of VirginiaGreat experience. Came the same day I called and arrived early (notified me first). I had Dustin and Justin. Gave a price when they arrived and stuck to it, no surprises. These guys were great. Knowledgeable and very focused on making sure the work was done right plus, very personable and friendly. Enjoyed having them here. Would recommend over others in the same area
- RooterMan of VirginiaWe needed to have an ole iron pipe replaced as well as galvanized lines replaced. A leak was found at the base of a toilet, and this was repaired. The interior of the toilet was also replaced. The job was well done, and the workman pleasant to work with. I thought they were a bit expensive, but I have not have this kind of work done in awhile. It took a couple of tries for the office to get my address and email correct for estimates to be sent, however. .. not the plumber’s fault
- Wooten ApplianceAfter the purchase was made, they emailed me and told me they do not service my area and I should request a refund.
- Expert Appliance ServicesPJ responded immediately to our problem. He ordered the parts and with amazing skill and speed fixed both the microwave and cooktop. He is very knowledgeable and skilled. He is a real professional and personable. I would recommend him to anyone in need of small or large appliance repair.
- RooterMan of VirginiaI had a big leakage in the kitchen sink and could not use it any more. Excellent and affordable service. The yang technician, Shane, investigated the situation very carefully. Identified the cause of big leakage behind the cabinet wall, found effective solution how to fix the problem with the minimal damages to constructions, repaired the system and verified that everything is fine. I am very grateful
- Darren Smith Appliance RepairI read the reviews. This was our first time calling Darren Smith. I called early and explained the dryer problem-- heating but not drying. His schedule worked-out such that he came later the same morning. He couresty called when on his way to our house. He took about 15 minutes to assess the problem with our dryer. He turned on the dryer. First, in the basement, he checked the dryer vent duct for condensation and the end where it opens to outside. No air coming out at end and condensation along vent (several droplets of water on basement floor.) It seems vent has a major clog. Dryer working/heating fine. Darren was great. He explained running the dryer would probably blow the circuit inside the dryer. Darren referred us to Dryer Vent Wizard. We set up an appointment. We won't run the dryer until vent is cleaned/repaired. Lastly, Darren deferred his service fee and only charged us for just his gas. We will definitely use Darren Smith here-on-out for our applicance repair. He was honest, professional and personable. Thanks
- RooterMan of VirginiaIt was great. In fact we needed someone to change the electrical boards on the stove that this guy installed. He was like here is someone I recommend, so he was very helpful.
- DMG Appliance RepairI received the Angie List Discount. He is a freelance repairman that works out of his car. A professional looking uniform (shirt) would improve his business image. A nice guy that knows his appliances. I would use him again.
- Darren Smith Appliance RepairDARREN IS A GREAT GUY, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PROFESSIONAL. WILL CERTAINLY CALL HIM THE NEXT TIME I NEED THIS KIND OF SERVICE
Appliance Repair Experts in Charlottesville
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:BEST HOME IMPROVEMENT is a family owned full service building and remodeling company based in Gordonsville, VA. Owner Troy Best has over 30 years of experience in a wide range of trades including carpentry, ceramic tile, cabinetry, roofing, restoration and installing masonry patios and walkways. Call or email today for a free estimate (434) 242-6313, or email firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:He is excellent and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Troy was such a pleasure to have in my home today. I will definitely hire him again for anything I may need and I would give him my highest rating.Lake Anna E.
- Business Description:Owner-operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Do not contact through email.a
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional address - PO Box 220, Ruckersville, VA 22968. Additional DBAs - Mack Morris Heating & Air Conditioning, Mack Morris Inc. Additional phone - (434) 985-2091. Award winning
- Business Description:Rooter-Man of Virginia has been a Charlottesville, VA professional plumbing, sewer, and drain cleaning company for over 40 years. Owned by the Stemmle family, and proudly serving Charlottesville, Waynesboro, Staunton, Harrisonburg, Orange, and Culpeper. Please call us at 434-963-7668 to schedule, and mention you found us from Angie's List to have the $59 dispatch fee waived.Recent Review:Technician Shane Moore and his helper Chris did a phenomenal job unclogging a very, very clogged drainage pipe at our house. After hours of sweat and hard work they were successful at unclogging years of sludge from the pipe! This was the second time that Shane has come to our rescue! He is a wonderful man and we appreciate all of his hard work and professionalismHunter B.
- Business Description:We're a small local business offering HVAC maintenance, repair, replacement and installation services. We offer service in Central Virginia from Richmond to Charlottesville. With lower overhead costs, our small, local company gives customers the same products and services as larger HVAC companies. That means quality service without higher prices. As contractor and owner, Jaunsee personally schedules with each and every customer.
- Business Description:NOVA Exteriors, Inc. is a 12 time Angie's List Super Service Award Winner in several categories. We specialize in exterior remodeling and have over 50 years combined experience in the Metropolitan Area. We take pride in our work and we would appreciate the opportunity to showcase our services. Award winningRecent Review:Please beware before entering a contract with Nova Exteriors. We entered an $8,500 contract to replace some siding in July 2021. The contract stated that the work was estimated to start in eight weeks, but we were told that it would actually be up to 10-12 weeks. Three weeks later, we unexpectedly found a new house. We immediately asked Nova to cancel the contract because we would be moving before the work would start, apologized for any inconvenience, and explained that our new house needed a lot of work that we would contact them about once we settled in. The owner of Nova, Peter, wrote to us demanding half the contract price ($4,250). Since no work had been done yet and we had no indication that Nova had incurred any costs, we told him that we were trying to do the right thing and not leave him in a position where he lost money, so to please tell us what his costs were, if any. He did not identify any costs, instead telling us that "$4250.00 is a lot for not doing the work, perhaps you can recoup the cost on the sale of the home." How would we recoup the cost of new siding if the siding wasn't installed? His lawyer then sent us a demand letter for almost $6,000 (the $4,250 plus interest and over $1,400 in legal fees). Whether or not Nova has the legal right based on fine print in the contract to collect almost $6,000 from us without even having a scheduled start date (let alone doing any actual work or identifying any expenses), it is a very poor way to treat your customersMike P.
- Business Description:Sean, the owner of Murphy Family Services, first worked alongside his electrician father when he was a mere 14 years old. The experience stuck with him, and in addition to a college degree, he went on to attain his master electrical tradesman license. Today, he and his team at Murphy Family Services carry on the tradition and perform all skilled home services, installation and repairs, from electrical services, to plumbing, heating and cooling and handyman. Easily book and get deals and prici..Recent Review:I had hired these guys before with a good experience, so I gave it another shot. I know a little too much for my own good, so I had a few questions before the job was done regarding supplies that I needed. I wanted to buy my own materials because I'm nuts. They had no problem with this and told me exactly what kind of wire to buy via text message. Mike was sent over and I explained everything. He needed to fish a lot of wire down under the kitchen floor to the laundry room and then under the finished basement ceiling about 25 feet to the breaker. This guy can fish wire like a boss. He only had to cut 2 holes in my ceiling. I think I'm just going to cover them with access panels for the next time wire needs to be run to the breaker. I like Murphy because everything is easy. I can just book a block of time with fairly transparent pricing and they come by and knock it out. And - they don't give you any problems about having your own materials so an intermediate DIY'er like me can get some specific stuffJoseph P.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
Deals in Charlottesville for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Quality washers and dryers should last a long time. But different components inside of them, like the motor and the coupler, break more frequently than other parts. Knowing the roles these parts play will help you care for your machine.
Gas dryers use both gas and electricity to generate heat and are known to dry clothes thoroughly and efficiently. The cost to install one depends on a few factors.
Find appliance repair services in
- North Garden
- Free Union
- Lake Monticello
- Fork Union
appliance repair services in Charlottesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & E Services4011 W Broad St
- All Around Home Air15029 W Patrick Henry Rd
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Asap Appliance Repair Services129 Mica Rd
- A & E Services
- EXCEL HEATING & COOLING1030 GREYSTONE ST
- EXCEL HEATING & COOLING
- FULLER'S APPLIANCE17904 LOUISA RD
- FULLER'S APPLIANCE
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1615 EMMET ST N
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- just in time home solutions llc305 Beverly Dr
Gastonia, North Carolina
- just in time home solutions llc
- Kraft Appliance Repair1128 Rose Hill Dr
- Kraft Appliance Repair
- Mack Morris Heating & Air Conditioning175 Commerce Dr
- Mack Morris Heating & Air Conditioning
- Piedmont Facilities Management2811 Hydraulic Rd
- Piedmont Facilities Management