Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Mansfield, OH
There are 7 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Mansfield
- Mr. Appliance of BataviaWent well. Price of needed item and repair was reasonable. Serviceman was professional and very nice. Washer is working great!
- The Appliance DoctorEverything was great! Very knowledgeable and professional. Good at keeping in touch and very punvctual
- The Appliance DoctorVery affordable, very timely, very clear with problem at hand and offers honest advice as to when would be good idea to repair vs replace. Very kind, professional, honest. Thankful for his service and help
- LEWIS APPLIANCE SVCI paid for a service call on 6.18.21 and also paid for the repair on 7.2.21 for our Bosch dishwasher. The problem still exists and was never repaired correctly. The same error code that displayed initially as E25 still is showing. I left a message on 7.3.21 (after running the dishwasher for the first time) to explain the situation along with the fact that I need an expedited appointment to fix this issue once and for all without further service/parts fees (or a refund for the part that I already paid for that did not fix the problem). I was returned a called today, 7/6/21 to be cursed and yelled at repeatedly by the owner, Larry, and subsequently hung up on. I am shocked and dismayed at the unprofessionalism of how my call was handled and furthermore extremely frustrated that the company refuses to come back and fix the problem that was paid to be repaired read less
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairIt was a great help to have someone that day help diagnose my issues with my refrigerator. The virtual repair was easy and convenient and very inexpensive! I would recommend Nelihome!!!!
- Marty's Appliance Services & SalesUnfortunately, refrigerator had met its demise. Would have been too expensive to fix our 27 year old refrigerator. Time to let go!
- Ken's Appliance Repair LLCWent well, he was prompt and knew what he was doing. Work complete upon his return as parts needed to be ordered
- CHRIS ALLEN'S APPLIANCE REPAIRCalled quickly. Showed up on time. Return appointment when part came in he was punctual as well. Cleaned up each time and put things away even when he would have to return a 2nd time. Reasonable labor rate for the amount of time he was here.
- Mr. Appliance of West Central OhioWe found Mr. Appliance via an internet search and entered our zip code to find our location. The website was very informative and easy to navigate. We called and described our issue and had an appointment scheduled a few day later (I called on a Friday). They called us when the tech was in route to your house. He had an ID with a picture and drove a Mr. Appliance truck. He also brought carpet to keep the area clean. In a very short time he found the issue and gave us a few options of the type of replacement parts to be installed. (Inexpensive to expensive) He did mention other services for future consideration, but did not make a hard sell. If I was not interested he said OK He fixed the dryer quickly and cleaned up afterwards. He took time to describe what he did and insured that we were happy with the service before he left our home. He also gave us a number to call just in case we had an issue after he had gone. They did not charge a flat service call rate (like sears) and only charge for the time he was here and working. Yes it cost more that doing it yourself, but it was fare read less
- Tim's Appliance Sales & ServiceCould not repair incorrectly installed vent himself, so he recommended and contacted a plumber.
Appliance Repair Experts in Mansfield
- Business Description:Professional, Affordable and Reliable Appliance Repair. Helping customers to repair appliances rather than purchasing high cost replacements. Veteran Owned, Small One Man Business, providing 5 Star Customer Service. Repairing all Household Appliances, ie., Washers, Dryers, Ranges, Refrigerators, Cooktops, Dishwashers Ovens and Microwaves. I do not do sealed system repairs to refrigerators but all other repairs and diagnostics. If you’re seeking someone Honest you can Trust Call Me Today. S.. read lessRecent Review:All went well. The man is a consummate professional. I would have he in our home again.John N.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:75 Employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel Charges apply. Service Fees apply.Recent Review:Used them before and my husband was very happy with the service..Sharon W.
- Business Description:Extremely successful and quickest way to receive a quote is by TEXT....PLEASE SEND PICS OF YOUR DECK, FENCE OR HOUSEWASHING PROJECT TO 330 278 4300. WITH YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS......INTERIOR PAINTING PROJECTS ARE WELCOME AS WELL!!!! NOTE...WE ARE GLAD TO ACCEPT CALLS AND EMAILS AS WELL....TEXTS ARE MAINLY FOR INITIAL CONTACT AND VERY EFFICIENT. We have been in business since 1989. We bring weathered decks back to life! Whether your deck needs boards replaced or a complete overhaul, we.. read lessRecent Review:The company placed a postcard in my door so I called to get an estimate to have my deck cleaned and treated. The first call was never returned but I called again a week later and I spoke to someone who said once the weather cleared he would do a drive by. That was over a month ago and nothing. If they didn't want my business, why bother advertising the company by placing information in my door read lesspaula s.
- Business Description:Extremely successful and quickest way to receive a quote is by TEXT....PLEASE SEND PICS OF YOUR DECK, FENCE OR HOUSEWASH PROJECT (ALL 4 SIDES) TO: 614 373 2104....PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME.AND ADDRESS IN THE TEXT AND BEST TIME TO CALL. NOTE...WE ARE GLAD TO ACCEPT CALLS AND EMAILS AS WELL....TEXTS ARE MAINLY FOR INITIAL CONTACT AND VERY EFFICIENT....NOTE..IF WE DON'T RESPOND WITHIN 2 DAYS WE DIDN'T RECEIVE YOUR TEXT. We have been in business since 1989. We bring weathered decks back t.. read lessRecent Review:Great waiting for staining when no rain in the forecastJohn J.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Recent Review:It went very well! Tim came to the apartment and looked at the issue. He told me that he will place the order for the new and more efficient unit than the old boiler and install asap. Tim's crew came the following Monday to demolish the old boiler and installed the new boiler on the same day. The new boiler was up and running on the same day. It was a smooth startup read lessAngie L.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:.Recent Review:We had been having problems with our SubZero refrigerator not staying cold but freezing ice on the back wall for a while. Believing it was more than likely the seal around the door leaking warm air in and cold air out, because it had been a while since the door closed with a vacuum-like seal we decided to contact Ohio Furnace A&E after researching who was known for handling SubZero specifically. When we called, we expressed that we believed it to be the seal. The repairman came and diagnosed it as being the thermostat. This was fine and we thought the issue was a simple fix. After a week, the problem was back. We were having the same issues and called them back. They came back with the same part to replace the Thermostat. At this point, we pointed out again, that we believed it was the seal. Seemingly ignoring that it could be anything other than the thermostat. The thermostat replaced a second time, it still doesn't work properly, still the same issues. I called the company again, left a message for them to call me back. I did this every few days for almost 2 1/2 weeks with no callback. The final time I called, I did so with my number blocked, they pick up, audibly upset, I let them know that it still wasn't working and mentioned the seal again. Also that I left several messages waiting for a callback. He sends his guy out again. This time the guy comes in for a couple of minutes, goes outside to make a call to SubZero, comes back in only to tell us it wasn't the thermostat and Subzero told him it was more than likely the SEALED SYSTEM. Ohio Furnace A&E does not fix sealed systems. That was over 2 weeks ago. Since then, I have left several more messages. Today, he finally answers. I expressed that I felt with the misdiagnosis, I should receive a refund. I was informed that he was refusing a refund. I was told that it normally turns out to be the thermostat and it not their fault that it wasn't. I said, " So, you're telling me it's a guessing game, and as the customer, I'm left paying a bill for something that was misdiagnosed?" He then proceeded to tell me that they didn't charge me extra for the second part ordered or the last 2 trips. We had a 30-day warranty. Assumably, he thinks I should be grateful that we weren't charged more for the second replacement part and service, 2 extra trips they made while they misdiagnosed twice, even though we mentioned several times that we believed it was the seal. Very disappointed read lessKatie O.
Deals in Mansfield for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Find appliance repair services in
- Mount Gilead
- New Washington
appliance repair services in Mansfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BAYSIDE COMFORT INC280 S BRIDGE RD A
Lakeside Marblehead, Ohio
- BAYSIDE COMFORT INC
- ELSWICK APPLIANCE REPAIR SVC346 POMERENE RD
- ELSWICK APPLIANCE REPAIR SVC
- GE Factory Service1130 S. Walnut St.
- GE Factory Service200 West Broadway
- GE Factory Service880 Maple Ave.
- Geek Squad - Best Buy6595 Strip Ave Nw North Canton
North Canton, Ohio
- Geek Squad - Best Buy4210 MILAN RD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1800 TIFFIN AVE 100
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2175 WALKER LAKE RD
- Geiler Home Services6561 Glenway Ave
- GE Factory Service
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- J & S Refrigiration LLC,7880 Lafayette Road
- J & S Refrigiration LLC,
- Ken's Appliance Repair LLC995 Honey Creek Rd
- Ken's Appliance Repair LLC
- LEWIS APPLIANCE SVC555 TAYLORTOWN RD
- LEWIS APPLIANCE SVC
- Sears - Mansfield600 Richland Mall
- Sears - Mansfield
- universal maintanencePO Box 313
- universal maintanence