If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Mansfield, OH
There are 19 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Mansfield
- Garrett Concrete Services LLCGarrett Concrete Services LLC did an amazing job on our stamped sidewalk. We had an idea of what we wanted, and they brought it to life. Customer service was incredible, price was very affordable, and quality was impeccable. Such talent and attention to detail. We highly recommend them and all services. They are a super friendly and reliable family owned company. Will use them in the future for concrete jobs read less
- PJO Properties, LLCExcellent, arrived when they stated they would, explained process and answered questions, I now have a beautiful outdoor entertainment space and couldn't be happier!
- PJO Properties, LLCIt went very smooth they where very professional showed up on time they they cleaned up everything before they left the job everyday I would hire them for any job that I needed done
- Garrett Concrete Services LLCGreat! We were very pleased. The crew was efficient and completed the job in a timely manner. WE also asked for additional work which needed a revision to our contract and that was also done. Everyone who has seen the work states how nice it all looks.
- Elite-CreteGreat. I would highly recommend this company to anyone of my friends and family. Competitive price, high quality work. Timely, and efficient.
- Engineered Foundation SolutionsThis was a unique circumstance for the extremely wet area. The house foundation (footer) was directly on top of uneven sandstone as was the majority of the floor; along with a fair amount of mud. This also led to difficulties with 'cutting' a channel to accommodate the drain and gravel, as well as the Polydrain (the footer was taller than normal basements). However, the crew was able to overcome these issues; it just took an extra day (for one person, not the entire crew). Two sumps had to be installed due to the design of the house; these pits had to be chiseled out of solid sandstone, mind you. This also meant two drain outlets had to be installed after exiting the house, one of which had to go under a sidewalk. The crew was always polite, taking time to answer my questions and concerns. The work they did was absolutely fantastic. The attention to details was the best I have seen in quite some time from a company contracted for a specific job -- and I've dealt with many contractors. Not only did they take away the material chiseled out from the basement, they did the same for excess dirt after trenching for the discharge pipe -- and they even put down coated grass seed over the new trenches. One of the outlets had to go under a deck; both through flower gardens. When they were done, you would never had known what they had to move, or remove, to have access to those areas. I had several outfits -- both local and regional/national -- come out to give estimates and was most impressed by Engineered Foundation Solutions from the onset. They were slightly higher on cost estimate than the others, but you truly get what you pay for in this case. The knowledge they exhibited from the estimator alone put some of the other companies to shame. He even found a water source under the footer that no other company saw. I cannot stress how impressed I was with this company's crew and the work they performed. I would use them again, and HIGHLY recommend them to anyone with a water problem in their basement read less
- L & M Masonry & ConcreteMike and his crew did great work at a very reasonable price. I will definitely be calling him again for future projects.
- Ohio Basement AuthorityThey did a very good job, led by Foreman Mike McDonald. It was a very hot day but he and his assistant stayed right with it and got the job done very much to our satisfaction. They made sure the concrete was level and took care as to not apply too much poly-foam to crack or damage the area attached to the pool. They cleaned up afterward and and explained what they did and why to my satisfaction. I am glad we went with Ohio Basement Authority for our lift and level needs read less
- Garrett Concrete Services LLCMichael and the folks from Garrett Construction did a great job replacing an old concrete sidewalk. They gave us a reasonable estimate and work began soon afterward. The original sidewalk was far thicker than anyone could have imagined and needed a little more time and materials than anticipated. Despite this, they were true to their estimate and did great work. The next time something needs done around the house that is in Garretts' repertoire, I will call on them again read less
- A-1 Concrete LevelingLeveled a set of concrete steps. There was a 2 inch gap between steps and porch foundation that was filled with concrete. The concrete is crumbling and falling out on the top and both sides of the steps. This is not covered by their warranty. Looks terrible, waste of $600.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Mansfield
- Business Description:L & M Masonry & Concrete, in Mansfield, OH, is the premier concrete contractor serving Richland County. We specialize in driveways, basement waterproofing, decorative concrete, parking lots and much more. For more information, contact L & M Masonry & Concrete in Mansfield read lessRecent Review:Hey Mike, My husband was not happy with your sloppy, shoddy work either, he asked you to leave before you did any more damage than you already had. As for getting your attorney on me, go right ahead, we have picture to prove what you did, before and after. We have every right to give you the review you deserve, they only reason we didn't take you to court was a lowlife like you would never pay anyway. By the way, my husband called you many times about getting some of the money we gave you before you started the job by the way, and you hung up on him read lessRose M.
- Business Description:Brazilian Concrete LLC prides itself on being the go-to choice for clients looking for Driveway Concrete, Stamped Concrete and Concrete Contractors services. Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Brazilian Concrete LLC was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. The .. read lessRecent Review:Well first of all, I got this company number from a friend. Then I gave them a call and left a message, sent text as well with my info. However, the guy responded right away and asked for my address and info about the project. Looks like he was nice and easy going. He gave an app to take a look, never showed up. I gave him a call, after multiple tries he responded with "I'll take a look next week " and never happened. I called again to see if he is still interested, he said he will do the job on Mon. ,Imagine, he never looked up the project!! Then he did not show up on Mon. Then gave him a call on Mon. said he is coming on Thur. He did not and will never show up. Be ware as this guy is misleading and dealing with him is a waste of time . I contacted the person who gave me his number, and he agreed that he had an issue with him himself about a payment the this contractor denied to give it to him until after he threaten to sue him. I am happy after all that I did not have a chance to work with him. after ll it's up to you read lessWali A.
- Business Description:Live in the Cleveland area? From driveway repair to concrete floor leveling, the experts at Mr. Level can complete all kinds of residential concrete work for you.Recent Review:Great. Went exactly as planned with no issues or problems.PATRICK M.
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 46 years, Fixing wet basement problems since 1975. We are based out of Columbus, Ohio and have been delivering excellent service throughout these past 40 plus years. We have over 10,000 references available so you can be certain that you are getting the most for your money. The more you check us out the better chance we have of working for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services or want to schedule a time for us to come out a.. read lessRecent Review:The crew and Paul arrived right on time and immediately got to work. They performed all work as agreed and cleaned up before leaving. The workers were polite, informative and observed appropriate Covid19 precautions while working in the house read lessMarcia B.
- Business Description:The chimney sweep specialists at Doctor Flue are CSIA certified, so they can provide an accurate system evaluation, certified chimney inspection, consultation, and service recommendation for your chimney or fireplace. Video Inspections can reveal dangerous problems inside your chimney not visible with just a flashlight. If you need chimney cleaning, chimney relining, waterproofing, or chimney repair, we even offer written warranties on products and services, as well as our LIFETIME WARRANTY F.. read lessRecent Review:They are my “go to” in this department. Professional. Polite. Reliable.Jane T.
- Business Description:Since 1986, Everdry Waterproofing has serviced over 80,000 basements, crawl spaces and slab homes- making us one of the nation’s premier foundation repair contractors. With custom tailored solutions, innovative products and a one-on-one approach in dealing with homeowners, our basement waterproofing team will help you create a safe, dry and liveable space in your basement. Everdry takes an active role in bettering our industry and enhancing our knowledge. We are a leader in Research and Devel.. read lessRecent Review:They did an excellent job taking care of our wet crawlspace problems. The crew run by Matt K worked quickly, and left everything looking better than when they arrived. I highly recommend EverDry for any crawlspace water issues read lessDaniel C.
- Business Description:Yoder Laser Concrete specializes large residential and commercial concrete jobs with a minimum job of $18,000. For example: driveways, stamped concrete patios and parking lots. With over 15 years of Concrete experience we have provided services to companies such as Walmarts, Sam’s Clubs, Wayne Dalton Door. If you are looking for a quality concrete pour, we are all about getting your job done right the first time. We can save you time and money with our newest technology and operate with a of .. read lessRecent Review:It was great and they did good work.Jamie H.
- Business Description:We are licensed, insured and bonded for most counties surrounding Franklin. Most inspections and estimates are free. Visit our website for additional information. www.dgenterprisesinc.com or www.roofing-fences-decks.com. https://www.facebook.com/pages/DGEnterprises-Inc/145699118823957. On Facebook. Check out the page for job photos and special read lessRecent Review:Once the green light for the project was given, our fencing project was underway. Doug had the utility company come check for buried utilities, and had materials delivered the morning his crew was starting. The guys set the footers on Day One and built the fence on Day Two. They cleaned up all their building supplies plus disposed of the fences that were removed. Not only do we love the fence, our neighbors do as well. The guys worked around trees, tons of tree roots, were respectful of the neighbor's garden, and cared about the quality of their work read lessJenny K.
- Business Description:HP Seamless Gutters is located in Ashland Ohio . We run 5” & 6” gutters in approx 20-25 colors . All repairs have a $150 truck charge minimum plus labor and parts . Also we offer leaf guards , gutter repair and gutter cleaning read lessRecent Review:Quoted a fair price - Showed up on time - Performed work as planned - Courteous and respectful. What else could one expect?Steve H.
- Business Description:America's Largest Concrete Leveler. Your Foundation Specialist. Save 50-70% over the cost of replacement. 3yr. Warranty on all leveling work. Transferable Lifetime Warranty on foundation repair. Fully insured and a member of the BB read lessRecent Review:Was a very positive service call. The crew arrived on time and were very friendly and easy to deal with. They answered all my questions and explained the services very well. They performed quality work and I am a very satisfied customer. Would definitely call on them again and would recommend them to friends and family read lessTroy C.
Deals in Mansfield for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Bailey Lakes
- Mount Gilead
- New Washington
concrete contractors in Mansfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&N Excavating And Construction Co629 Taylor Ave
- A-1 Concrete Leveling NorthPO Box 347
Mount Gilead, Ohio
- Able Roofing4777 Westerville Rd
- Advanced Concepts Inc10311 Slough Rd
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- All Ohio Handyman Services186 Oxford Rd
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- American Quality Construction LLC6682 State Route 95
Mount Gilead, Ohio
- ANP Westfall Inc228 N Chestnut St
- Athens Excavating & Concrete Inc9091 Harner Rd.
- A&N Excavating And Construction Co
- Basement Care1700 E Waterloo Road
- BIRKHIMER ASPHALT CONTRACTORS973 Alfred Street
- Blue Ribbon Custom Concrete608 N Thoman St
- Blue Ridge Builders604 Schaum Ave.
- Bradys Contructions & home Improvements1254 McClure St
- Brazilian Concrete LLC5900 Roche Dr Suite LL9
- Brennstuhl Construction Inc7547 Hill Rd
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- Brierly Roofing LLCPO Box 53
- Buckeye Concrete Services132 North Court
- Basement Care
- Everdry Waterproofing2930 Centennial Rd
- Everdry Waterproofing
- Fularz Masonry2102 N Park Ln
Rock Creek, Ohio
- Fularz Masonry
- Improveit! Home Remodeling - Columbus 4580 Bridgeway Ave Suite B
- Improveit! Home Remodeling - Columbus
- Kirsch Properties793 Hoover Rd
- Kirsch Properties
- Lima Home Improvement Co2001 W Hume Rd
- Lima Home Improvement Co
- Master's Concrete & Construction812 Riverside Dr
- Mellott Concrete Services631 Arlington Ave
- Messmer Construction LLC5940 State Route 100
- Michael Montgomery w/ Buyers Protection Group20 E. Voorhees
- Mitch Cousino's Hardscape420 Glenwood St.
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- Mr Bills Construction and Remodel1077 Scott Rd
- Mr. Level Concrete Leveling35954 Sugar Ridge Rd
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- MY ROOF115 dexter
- Master's Concrete & Construction
- Taylor renovations 624 1/2 E Warren St
- The Basement Doctor7369 E Livingston Ave
- The Basement Guys1633 Thornwood Dr
- The Derr CompanyPO Box 58
- Top Notch Concrete & Home Improvements LLC394 4th Ave
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)625 Saint Marys Ave
- twinrivers construction7219 cr 424
- Taylor renovations
- Yoder Laser7391 CR-203
- Yoder Laser