Are your trees really accidents waiting to happen? Before you're forced to yell "Timber!" learn the eight signs that your trees may not survive winter storms.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Mansfield, OH
There are 4 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Mansfield
- Forevergreen Tree & Property MaintenanceThe guys with forever green tree & property maintenance removed a pine over our house They removed the stump wood debris and raked up the yard. Also, cleaned out my flower beds and laid new mulch. Very friendly hard working and professional.
- Forevergreen Tree & Property MaintenanceRandy the Owner was very knowledgeable and pointed out things to help improve my property. His crew was very quick to cut up and remove any and all debris for our property... Very Highly Recommend..
- Certified Tree ExpertsThey were very knowledgeable of my tree, on time and performed the service as I requested. They were very personable and made sure I was satisfied with the job before packing up.
- Certified Tree ExpertsThe crew was so professional, they answered every question I had and the price was fair. The crew cleaned up afterwards. I definitely will use the company again
- LFG Tree ServiceJames & son, Bailey, we’re exceptional! Very efficient and really personable. Jamey wanted to do whatever needed done; and he had very reasonable prices, both for materials and labor. It was an absolute pleasure to work with both father and son. They arrived on time and got it all done in one day. I highly recommend them…good, honest southern gentlemen
- One Way ForestryVery efficient and professional. Came in and got the job done quickly, they didn’t waste time. All were polite and respectful of us and our home.
- Certified Tree ExpertsGreat work and fantastic customer service! Not only did they do a very good job removing a tree in a tricky place, but they made sure both my neighbor and I were happy with the results
- Hoffman Expert Tree ServicesThey did an excellent job removing our dead tree. Very professional, quick to return our call, quick to get out to do the job and did a FANTASTICK clean up. Thanks to the Hoffman crew!
- DeLong Forestry and LandscapingI was more than satisfied with their work. They were friendly & very efficient in their work. They did a great job of cleaning up when they were through. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing tree work done.
- Ohio Tree Care IncCame out and gave estimate and scheduled the work. They even came out earlier than originally expected. Called every week to keep us updated on when they would be out to spray, etc. Very friendly and did a great job of cleaning up, you couldn't even tell they were there until you saw the trees. The trees look great and we were very pleased with the whole experience
Last update on October 10, 2022
Tree Service Companies in Mansfield
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
Boosting your home’s curb appeal can help your house sell quickly. It just takes cleaning, some lawn maintenance, and staging the outdoor living space.
Inspections are a crucial part of tree care. Tree diseases and other common health issues have telltale signs. Find out how to tell if your tree is healthy.
Find tree removal services in
- Bailey Lakes,
- Mount Gilead,
- New Washington,
tree removal services in Mansfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- All Tree Pros2880 Boggs Rd
Zanesville, Ohio 43701
- All Tree Pros
- CJ's Lawn & Tree Service144 Willis Avenue
Springfield, Ohio 45505
- CJ's Lawn & Tree Service
- Delmar Tree Svc5208 State Rte 559
North Lewisburg, Ohio 43060
- Delmar Tree Svc
- Georgetown Tree Service427 N Water St
Georgetown, Ohio 45121
- Georgetown Tree Service
- J&J Contracting379 Benett Road
Minford, Ohio 45653
- J&J Contracting
- Lexington Tree Service4734 State Route 13
Bellville, Ohio 44813
- Lexington Tree Service
- Natola Construction LLC
Fredericktown, Ohio 43019
- Natola Construction LLC
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio 45656
- Quality Decks LLC
- S&S Enterprise Property Preservation6135 Brandt Rd
Galion, Ohio 44833
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Stars and Stripes Lawn Service790B County Road 801
Ashland, Ohio 44805
- Stump Be Gone (Owner Operated)PO Box 351
Amanda, Ohio 43102
- S&S Enterprise Property Preservation
Tree service companies that service Mansfield
Tree Service FAQ
How much does it cost to remove a tree?
Answer: Typically, tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000. Tree removal costs vary widely based on the number of trees being removed, the height of each tree, the diameter of each tree trunk, and accessibility to the tree. Smaller trees are usually less expensive to remove than larger ones, as are those that are more easily accessible.
Do you need a permit to cut down a tree?
Answer: In many areas, you don’t need a permit to cut down a tree on your own private, residential property. But some municipalities may require tree removal permits for conservation purposes or to comply with local ordinances. When you hire a tree removal pro, they’ll be able to tell you whether you need a permit for your specific tree removal project.
When is a good time to trim trees?
Answer: In most regions, the best time to trim your trees is during the winter months. During the active growing season (spring through fall), trimming your trees can leave them more vulnerable to disease and less likely to thrive. During the winter months, when trees are dormant, trimming them will cause less stress and leave them ready to grow again in the spring.
What is the average cost to cut a tree down?
Answer: Tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000 per tree. Establishing an average cost can be difficult because each tree will be assessed and priced based on factors like height, trunk diameter, and accessibility. In general, smaller trees cost less to remove than larger trees, as do trees that are more accessible.
How much does it cost to service a tree?
Answer: The cost to service a tree is typically between $430 and $1,320. The cost to service a tree depends on several factors, including what exactly you’d like done, the tree’s height, its health, the location of the tree, and local labor costs. The national average cost for tree services is $865. Tree trimming isn’t necessary for all trees but can improve their health and longevity by encouraging new growth.
What is the difference between tree trimming and pruning?
Answer: While tree trimming and tree pruning might appear similar to the untrained eye, they serve different purposes. Tree pruning is used to thin a tree by removing unnecessary or burdensome branches. Tree trimming promotes healthy growth by trimming but not removing branches.