Clearwater Systems

Founded 1946 • With Angi since October 2007

1411 Vernon Odom Blvd

Akron, OH 44320

75 Employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel Charges apply. Service Fees apply....

04/07/2022

BRIGITTE B.

Tested the water which showed rust, cholorine, hardness, and other impurities. Installation was quick and clean.

Description of Work
New water filtration system and softener

07/02/2019

Sharon W.

Used them before and my husband was very happy with the service..

Description of Work
Water softner

11/28/2017

Emily C.

The Tech came out and in less than a half hour had it working and our water has been great ever since!

Description of Work
We had gotten a water softener that was not hooked up correctly.

10/10/2017

Sandra W.

They were very professional and explained well how the system works

Description of Work
We needed a new water softener installed

09/21/2017

michael P.

Arrived on time and did a good job.

Description of Work
Replaced osmosis system.

08/14/2017

Scott P.

Great salesman, even better installer. Love this company in canton!

Description of Work
Tested my water than installed a new system

Category water softeners

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Please feel free to contact us anytime you have questions or concerns. We are here to help!

06/20/2017

Sharon W.

My husband was here when the serviceman came and was very impressed by the man's work, attitude, and professionalism. Also, my husband commented on what a "really nice guy" the serviceman was. We will definitely use Clearwater Systems again! The price was very reasonable and the service man happily accepted our Angie's List coupon!

Description of Work
Repair work on water softener

03/15/2017

Karen T.

The service people arrived on time. They had to replace our whole system. Our pump room is old and yucky. They just went to work tearing out and putting in the new. There was no clean up for us to do!

Description of Work
Our equipment was old- outdated- needed to be replaced.

03/06/2017

Patrick B.

Went fine, very professional technician.

Description of Work
Service call on water softener,

02/23/2016

Peter M.

Did not have part the first trip, had to reschedule for a week later. Both techs were friendly and professional. Cost was a bit high for a small plastic piece but it did fix the leak. I was expecting them to recommend a whole new unit, but I was pleasantly surprised when they said the repair should do the trick.

Description of Work
Replaced broken part that was leaking.

02/19/2016

Norma Jean R.

Installers called ahead, were promt, clean, professional , very nice, explained what they were doing, showed us how to use the equipment, did more than what they had to. Cleaned up afterwards especially the floor, making sure nothing was left.

Description of Work
Installed a Smart Clear Iron Remover System and changed plumbing connections

01/06/2016

James K.

Excellent!, my technician Steve G, made it clear that he wanted to insure my satisfaction with the work done. He consulted with me on the layout of the system in the limited space available for the best ease of service and access. He did a nice job, and cleaned up, was very polite, attentive, and professional. I highly recommend their service, even if on the high side price wise...

Description of Work
Remove old water softener, and install new Kinetico water softener.

01/01/2016

Jean G.

Old water softening system began operating irradically. Clearwater tech came out said new system recommended. Tested water. Provided estimate. Within 1 week, Dave came out and put in new system. Works great but pricey.

Description of Work
Installed new water softening system. Removed/disposed of old system. Set new system to handle my particular water situation.

10/11/2015

Suzanne F.

The sales rep, Mary, came on Oct. 2 to assess our water system needs and recommend a replacement for our 25 year old Kinetico water softener. She was great to work with...knew the product well, was considerate of our needs, answered all of our questions, We ordered a new unit. Mary scheduled the installation before she left. Mike arrived on time to install the unit. He explained what he was going to do and spent about two hours removing the old unit and installing the new one. Before he left, Mike taught us about the unit and answered our questions. Very nice guy, very professional.

Description of Work
Replaced our 25 year old Kinetico water softener.

Category water softeners,water delivery

02/24/2015

Daniel L.

I had a very good experience when Terra came to my place, as she did the appropriate water testing, and was very honest and ethical in recognizing that the softener still works, unlike the technician that did the testing at the first appointment. Based on experiences like the one I had with the technician the first time, it is difficult to trust companies these days. Thus, my advice to customers is that they conduct thorough research before deciding to sign a contract or hire a company for their services. I will update the question about quality once my equipment is in place.

Description of Work
I have had 2 appointments with Clearwater Systems: 1) A technician came to deliver salt, and to test water in my house. After technician tested the water and looked at the softener, he said that the softener was leaking and that it needed replacing because it was close to the end of its life. 2) Terra (territorial manager) came to address an issue I am having with water smelling like sulfur or metallic smell. She tested the water bypassing the softener, and then with water flowing through the softener and recommended what type of filter I need to eliminate metallic and sulfur smell in my well water.

12/19/2014

Eric A.

Ray came out to perform service on my water softener system. Basically, I needed to understand that the settings were set appropriately for our water usage, and know wether it was doing its job. I had not had it checked since we moved into this house a couple of years ago. He adjusted the settings according to our usage and family size, ensured that the unit was functioning, tested the water, and added 2 bags of salt. He was very professional & friendly throughout, answering all of my questions. He did suggest that we should replace the unit in the not-too-distant future, as ours is almost 20 years old now. So he gave me a couple of options and quotes, but was not pushy about it at all, which I personally appreciated. Very pleased with the service.

Description of Work
Tested water. Checked and adjusted settings of water softener. Checked to make sure unit was functioning properly. Added 2 bags of salt.

Category water softeners

Dear, (Member name removed), I want to personally thank you for trusting our company with your family’s water. My family started our business in 1946 and our business and reputation has been built on referrals that come from always satisfying our customers. We will work hard to earn the right to ask you to also feel good about referring us one day. Thanks again. Sincerely, Richard Abel President

05/30/2014

Matthew B.

It went great. They have a really high quality product to sell and they were really professional.

Description of Work
I used the services of Clearwater Systems.

Category water softeners

Thank you for letting us earn your buisness. If you have any concerns or questions please call 1-800-356-7971 or email us at sales@clearwatersystems.com

04/01/2014

Patricia G.

They loaded the salt into car and made sure order is correct

Description of Work
provide salt

03/31/2014

r M.

He was great! Very detailed explanation of what we needed, what every piece and part of the system did, and not too bad on sales push!

Description of Work
new systems

04/17/2013

LESLIE S.

They are an outstanding service. They put in my water softener a year ago. I have only used one bag per month where I was using three bags from another company a well-known company. I have rust in the water and when I switched to Clearwater Systems I have not had any problems and they check with me and everything, so that is the best part about that, they are very conscious about their customers. They are good people all the way around. They are there to help you and they are not the cheapest, but they are not the expensive and they stand behind their equipment. I go down there to purchase my salt. Last year I went through 10 bags of salt, that is 50-pound bags and that makes it about a bag a month. They cleaned everything up. They have been very polite. They called back as they wanted to make sure I was satisfied.

Description of Work
I bought a new water softener system from Clearwater Systems and they do carry drinking materials.

04/07/2013

DWAYNE K.

Fielded original call, open to working with competitors product. Set service call around my schedule Remotely set brine tank in garage Filled and set resin tanks Calibrated head and Confirmed operation Excellent service, cannot say enough good things about Clearwater Systems. VERY VERY easy to work with, they were exceedingly professional and did not leave until everything was spotless.

Description of Work
Install, calibrate and charge a used water softener.

02/11/2011

Jeff S.

I spent about $2000 on that service. They did everything well and the quality of the unit is holding up well. I would tell others that when they are dealing with water conditioning systems and if they have to buy one for themselves that the prices are all over the map. These people are like a third or half of what other places offer and there is no high pressure sales with them.

Description of Work
I used Clearwater Systems in 2009 and they installed a water conditioning system in my house.

07/12/2010

Carolyn B.

Initially I contacted the company to get replacement filters for my existing RO system, and they did suggest that I have the unit replaced due to the age of the system. They had originally installed the system in 1999 and apparently the tank internal system wears out after 5 years. I agreed to do this, then they never called me to schedule it. About a week later I called them again to find out if they could schedule it and they told me that I was on the schedule for the next day....which worked out fine, although it would have been nice to have a few days notice. The installation went fine and the installer was very professional and we are pleased with the nice clean water and the pressure. We live in an area where there is heavy use of pesticides, not to mention the natural gas drilling that has been been going on nearby, so I did have some questions about the system and was advised to call the office. I did ask the installer if someone came out to test the water like they did the last time, a week or 2 after installation and he didn't know. I am satisfied with the cost and hopefully the system will do what I researched online.

Description of Work
Replaced an existing reverse osmosis drinking water system with updated version

Category water softeners,water delivery

Dear I want to personally thank you for trusting our company with your family’s water. My family started our business in 1946 and our business and reputation has been built on referrals that come from always satisfying our customers. We will work hard to earn the right to ask you to also feel good about referring us one day. Thanks again. Sincerely, Richard Abel President Clearwater Systems/Kinetico

12/23/2008

Jeff S.

They went above and beyond. They came out three times before they even had the new water heater to make sure we were purchasing the correct one. Within two months we had an issue - they were prompt with responding to our request and took care of the problem immediately. We had a great experience with this company and have a water system that we enjoy using. I can't believe we lived without it for a year.

Description of Work
Purchased a new water heater and had it installed. Their price was reasonable.

05/28/2008

John L S.

The purchase was easy. We had talked to the salesman earlier and knew what we were looking at. We had decided to purchase a reconditioned unit since we are not going to stay in the area more that a few more years so the more expensive unit was not practical. The installation was find but since then we have had to have them out two more times to fix a leak in the unit. Each time it has taken several days to have the serviceman come out, all the while we have a wet basement floor. This last visit the service technician said that the tank is leaking and they will have to replace it. But we will have to wait several more days for that to come in and be replaced. We are concerned about the water leaking and what it is doing to our water bill!

Description of Work
Purchased a reconditioned water softener to replace a Clearwater system that we had had for over 20 years.

PuroClean Professional Services

PuroClean, a leader in property emergency and general home services, helps families and businesses realize their interior vision and to overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water, fire, mold and other conditions resulting in property damage. We pledge to do whatever it takes to respond, restore and rescue properties in all of the communities we serve.Our pursuit for top-notch consumer experiences and stunning results is relentless. We would love to opportunity to make a difference in your home, life or business! Call us today!

911 Water Damage Experts of Ohio LLC.

Since 1997, we have been specializing in restoration services, damage caused by water, fire, smoke, flooding, storm/wind damage, vehicle impact damage, all disaster repairs and clean-ups, mold remediation, sanitizing and disinfection, insurance claim specialists, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free inspection today!

Safehouse Solutions

Specializing in mold testing and remediation, from water, smoke, and fire damage! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Service, sales & installation of water softeners & water coolers.