A late-night plumbing problem is an undoubtedly stressful event, but it pays to stay level-headed in chaos. Here are a few questions to determine if you need to call an emergency plumber ASAP, or if it’s OK to put a bucket under that leak until morning.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Rochester, MN
There are 10 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Rochester
- Andy's Pipe DreamI am happy with them. They were professional and on time. They were really nice and my tenants said they were great.
- Cozik Plumbing & HeatingChris was very easy to contact and continued to communicate up to the installation date. Once he came, he was on time and the whole thing went smoothly. Additionally, I was thrilled by the affordable charge for his work. I would recommend Chris and Cozik Plumbing to anyone looking for plumbing services
- American Eagle Plumbing IncThe plumber found time to schedule my son's appointment between other jobs within a couple of days. He arrived on time and solved my son's plumbing problem. There were a couple of other issues that the plumber advised my son to repair himself and he even gave him tips on what and where to buy to complete the job
- Jim Siebenaler ConstructionJim Siebenaler Construction is absolutely the best! This is the second large project Jim has done for us. He previously replaced our front porch. This time, we gutted the main floor bathroom. Jim is reliable, professional, a perfectionist about his work, a good listener, and does everything in his power to please the customer. Jim and his crew installed new walls, tub, toilet, vanity, fixtures, plumbing, electrical, lighting, tile floor, subway tile shower stall, subway tile up to chair rail height, and a custom shower door. Everyone who worked on the bathroom was top-notch. The entire process took less than two weeks! The space is small, but Jim created a beautiful built-in shelf that is made of subway tile and glass shelves. There is a white subway tiled shower stall (tub to ceiling) with two lines of black pencil tile accent that is one of my favorite touches in the room along with the built-in shelves. Jim and his crew turned a worn-out bathroom that had a stained tub surround, no fixed shower, and peeling wallpaper into a spa-like room that has an Art Deco feel. The new bathroom matches our 1920's house perfectly. We highly recommend Jim Siebenaler Construction
- Jim Siebenaler ConstructionLet me start off by saying I met Jim Siebenaler after reading his profile on Angie?s list and contacting him about my project. My opinion is that Jim is a genuinely good person and someone you can depend upon to get your project done to your specifications. He will show up when he says he will show up, he will complete the job you give him and he will not charge you for extra things to jack up your bill. In short I will testify that Jim Siebenaler is a professional that will work with you. Here?s some background, I needed a general contractor for an extensive home remodeling project that included having a new well drilled, new septic installed, flooring, plumbing, framing/sheetrock and extensive electrical work. The loan I received required the use of an independent general contractor and I had zero experience. So, I turned to Angie?s list for help. I reviewed the listings and narrowed it down to 7 or 8 contractors based on user comments & rates and proceeded to contact each by phone. I was somewhat awkward with my explanation of what I was looking for and all of the bigger outfits told me they were not interested, in spite of this being ultimately a $66,000 project (Jim's portion of the bill was about $30,000). Jim Siebenaler responded back to me 1 hour after I left a message and met me at my home that night at 8:00 when I got home from work. Right from the start Jim helped me to scope out exactly what we needed to get done and sort out the sequence in which the tasks had to be completed. The loan was a 203K HUD loan which translates into a nightmare of paperwork, mutiple signatures and delayed draws which meant Jim had to display patience and trust in the process. Jim was a professional at all times, if Jim said he was going to complete this phase of the project on a particular day it would get done. If Jim said it was going to be this much money, that?s how much it was. When we had a problem with the plumber?s installation of a piece of junk water heater, Jim addressed the problem removed the cost of both the work and the water heater and resolved the issue on our behalf. As a first time Angie?s list user I hired Jim on good faith after our first meeting and I would encourage anyone else to do the same or contact me and I will be happy to provide more information about this experience. As a matter of fact I have already asked Jim to provide me with an estimate for upgrading my previous house to meet rental code. From here on out I have my contractor for my projects big and small. Jeff Schneide
- Jim Siebenaler ConstructionJSC is a terrific company. I first asked for a cedar fence, after having Jim S recommended by a neighbor. The job expanded, as Jim's competence and fine subcontractors gave me the confidence to improve a 55 year old house. This involves every part of building a new house, frame, roof, cement in basement, insulation, electrical, plumbing. Tile, subflooring, sheetrock. More. Except, it is being done within a house. They must work around existing structures and utilities. It is quite impressive to observe. Neighbors and friends and other professionals are in awe
- Premium PlumbingPremium plumbing provided great service. Our drains were backing up and they were able to come clear the blockage and got everything working correctly again!! Great customer service and definitely knew what he was doing!! Would recommend for any plumbing service!
- Premium PlumbingDrew was a true professional. He was on time, and the price actually came in less than wha he quoted. I can truly tell he cares about the customers needs.
- Cozik Plumbing & HeatingThe plumber I usually use wanted $2,600 for this job, using Cozick plumber saved me saved $600. I won't do any plumbing work in the future without checking with them first. He even laid tarps throughout the house as to not make any mess when carrying out the old water heater.
- Felton PlumbingCalled ahead, gave me a price on phone, better and more responsive than the big box stores. Showed up on time, completed job quickly but thoroughly, left no mess. I was quite satisfied.
Plumbers in Rochester
- Business Description:EnviroBate remediates environmental conditions in your home to help you breathe easier. Contact Marcus Rymer and he will walk you through the process we follow to keep your home safe and clean.Recent Review:It was extremely stressful to have asbestos found in my lower level after flood damage. Having your house torn up is no fun. The guys from EnviroBate took away so much of that stress! They were so understanding, so professional, and so considerate of my time. The repeatedly accommodated my need to access various areas of the house in the midst of their work. They worked around multiple issues at my home and were so careful with my animals. One guy (Darin) even fixed my garage door and carried down a very heavy container of food for my animals. He also asked if their equipment would scare the animals and had me monitor the animals while he turned on various tools to make sure the animals wouldn't freak out. These guys are great and I'd highly recommend themLori P.
- Business Description:Tonna Mechanical is locally owned and operated. Providing full services for heating, air conditioning, plumbing, water conditioning, radon testing & mitigation, indoor air quality since its inception in 1976, Tonna Mechanical has made a commitment to quality, integrity, and reliability. Supported by a professional management team our goal is to be your mechanical contractor of choice by offering the best service possible at a reasonable price - from routine maintenance to complete installatio..Recent Review:Everything was great. Dispatch called to let me know they were on the way, I like that. They were on time. They made sure to clean up after themselves, you wouldn't even know they were here.Jane G.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1948.Recent Review:Chris was very easy to contact and continued to communicate up to the installation date. Once he came, he was on time and the whole thing went smoothly. Additionally, I was thrilled by the affordable charge for his work. I would recommend Chris and Cozik Plumbing to anyone looking for plumbing servicesFranci L.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Bath fitter is north America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub to shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality. Additionally, we make it a priority to stay on top of the latest consumer trends in bathroom design and bathroom renovations to consistently meet the ..Recent Review:Bath Fitter of Roseville did an excellent job of planning and installing the conversion of our bathtub/shower to a stand-alone shower. They provided us with quality materials, a variety of brands/accessories, and the workmanship required to putting it all into place. Their lifetime guarantee, along with on-going support and information on routine maintenance is reassuring. We love the look and comfort of the new shower. ExcellentDonna W.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:"We're fast, we're friendly, because we care!" At S & R Appliance Repair, Inc. we're proud of our 35 years of service in the east metro area and look forward to helping you with your heating and air conditioning needs. Whether it's a new installation or routine service we can provide the expertise your comfort depends on. We repair all makes and model of heating and air conditioning systems. Be sure to ask Scott and Rob for a free in-home estimate on replacement systems. We offer prompt servi..Recent Review:We have been doing business with S&R for over 20 years. We just had a complete new HVAC system installed by them. The equipment and installation went very well and only the highest of quality parts and labor were used. A few years ago in January, we were out of town and our house low temperature alert sounded on a cell in the middle of the night. I called Rob (the R in S&R) and he went to our house at 2AM and fixed the problem. That says it all for S&R. They are committed to their customers comfort and safety and do it wellpaul c.
- Business Description:We have been doing remodeling since 2001. We specialize in providing fair prices for high quality products .Recent Review:I called homestead a couple of weeks ago for a quote. Made an appointment with an estimator named Rick. Based on a previous reviews I should've cancelled it or at least have someone else come out to do it. He cancelled the appointment an hour before he was supposed to come over. We reschedule for the next day, Friday. During the appointment I tell him what I want, that I wanted to do a 3 or 4 season over my existing deck and if it went over our budget that I'd like a roof over it instead. He proceeds to tell me about TEMO and I told him to just give me the quotes on what I requested. He was going to work on the quotes over the weekend and we agreed that he'd email the quotes back to me by Tuesday. Tuesday comes and still no email so I emailed him in the evening asking if they were done. He rudely replies saying he didn't say Tuesday but instead Wednesday. Wednesday comes and still nothing. I email back on Thursday and he says would like to come over on the weekend for me to look over the quote even though I asked him to email it. We scheduled the appointment for Saturday and he comes with a quote for only a TEMO system. He didn't give me any quotes for anything that I asked for. When I asked him if he at least had a quote for a roof he stated that I never asked him for such a thing. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? He tells me he'll give me the quote for a Pergola first thing Sunday morning and here we are, no email for a quote. To top it all off he looked so annoyed when he was giving me the quotes and when I was asking him questions. Poor communication doesn't even begin to describe the experience I've had dealing with him. Homestead you just lost out on a customer and have earned a negative review in the process. You have Rick to thank for thatPaul T.
- Business Description:Complete Basement Systems is a family owned & operated business with approximately 35 employees. Since 1991 we have been part of the Basement Systems dealer network and have thousands of warrantied customers. No subs. We offer Free Estimates. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service area includes entire Twin Cities Metro Area and Southern Minnesota. License: #BC143377. Financing available. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning service provider. Contact us at 1-800-63..Recent Review:The installation went well. They responded quickly to me and were very communicative. I just think that it was a bit over priced. I paid it because I had no other option at the timefernando d.
- Business Description:Small company that prides itself in personal contractor/homeowner relationship. Quality and timely workmanship. Reasonable prices because of less overhead than most bigger construction companiesRecent Review:He did a beautiful job, I paid for the materials, and he did a good job with the repairs. Major repairs was done on the boards that was done in 2011, and some was not installed properly, he came back to fix the boards up he was able to re-fixed the boards properly. He was able to provide additional works for me, thoughtful and considered my needs. One concern I had with the work was that things were not plumb and squaredSue W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Instead of reaching for a bottled solution to clear a clogged sink, check around the house for an equally effective, non-toxic fixer. Even better, these common household items will save you a trip to the store. Here are five ways to fix a sink clog and ge
Whether you’re building a new home with all-new plumbing pipes or replacing the piping in an old home, learn how much it costs to install pipes so you can keep the water running.
Find Plumbers in
- Zumbro Falls
- Pine Island
- Dodge Center
- West Concord
- Saint Charles
- Grand Meadow
- Spring Valley
Plumbers in Rochester
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ed's Repairs & Remodeling1659 Valley View Dr.
- Einck Gary Plumbing & Heating4011 11th Ave SW
- Elias Construction LLC1203 Frontage Road NW
- EnviroBate3301 E 26TH ST
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Ed's Repairs & Remodeling
- Ferguson ServicesPO Box 2680
- Ferguson Services
- Greenwood Construction903 7th Ave SW
- Greenwood Construction
- Hamilton Plumbing and Heating7919 Valley High Road NW
- HAMLEN HOME IMPROVEMENT3835 LILLIE CT SW
- Handymn LLC5650 Knox Ave N
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- HiMEC at Home1400 7th St NW
- Holmseth Construction60 Cedar St
- Homestead Remodeling & Consulting LLC6053 Hudson Rd. Ste 340
- Hamilton Plumbing and Heating
- Luxury Bath Remodleing2717 Hwy 14 W Suite L
- Luxury Bath Remodleing
- Mayberry roofing construction
- Mayberry roofing construction
- S & R Heating, Cooling & Appliance Repair4118 Hoffman Rd
White Bear Lake, Minnesota
- Schwickert's a Tecta America Co330 Poplar St
- Schwickert's Tecta America LLC204 Schuman Dr
- Service Pros Plumbing & Heating2086 Hart Dr SW
- Superior Mechanical1244 60th Ave NW
- Superior Water Conditioning1244 60th Ave NW
- S & R Heating, Cooling & Appliance Repair
- Valor Mechanical416 South Broadway
- Valor Mechanical
- WS Wholesale LLC11605 W 700 S
- WS Wholesale LLC