Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Rochester, MN
There are 5 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Rochester
- Superior concreteAll communication was fantastic. Erick gave us a great quote. We needed additional space for parking and he completed the work quickly. He removed rock and brush. He was able to take the plans the city approved and follow them. We were more than satisfied with the work completed and would recommend to family and friends. If we have any future needs we will definitely use his services
- American WaterworksWork was performed to spec and work area was cleaned up and landscape was returned to previous state before work was performed. Lawn was protected by plywood sheets while the excavator traveled across the yard.
- Lowell Russell ConcreteWe are remodelling our entire basement and adding hydro-radiant heat. We decided to have a decorative concrete floor in lieu of tile. Lowell first gave us a description of all the possible options for decorative concrete and how they differ in cost and appearance. He had a very large photo album of previous work he showed us on his touchpad. He then gave us several days to consider what we wanted. We decided on grey colored concrete with grid cuts for a result that would look like a tiled floor. His crew arrived, laid a wire fiber mesh for reinforcing on top of the radiant heat tubes and poured 3 inches of 45,000 PSI colored concrete. After hardening they applied 2 coats of sealant. A week later his team returned and snaped a grid with chalk on the floor. After consulting with us and making some changes they made cuts and filled them with grout. A few days later they returned and add a few more cuts that we wanted, cleaned and double checked the grout before applying a final coat of sealant. We only had one issue. We had told our plumber many times that we would not be using an insert for our shower and planned to use the concrete as the floor for the shower. However, the plumber built a box around the drain, so Lowell's crew assumed we had changed our minds and were going to use an insert without double checking with us. Since we are not using a general contractor, the only real person to blame was ourselves. Never-the-less, Lowell gave us a discount on the cuts to ensure goodwill. I found Lowell to be very professional and passionate about his business. I would definitely recommend his company for any concrete work
- Affordable Concrete IncWe had a section of driveway and a sidewalk leading to the front porch that had sunk over the years. We also had a driveway that was functional but had some fractures. We asked Brad Bishop at Affordable Concrete to give us an estimate for replacing all or portions of the driveway and sidewalks. Brad came to give an estimate within 24 hours of my call. He described the work in detail orally and then gave me a detailed, itemized estimate. He broke the job and estimates down in sections in case I wanted to do only some of the work. He made recommendations as to items that should be done and those that could wait. Though I received two quotes that were virtually the same, I took his bid over the other because he had received good reviews on Angie's List and he was very professional. All work was done to specifications and as scheduled. Landscaping surrounding walk and driveway was left untouched. Brad provided services beyond expectations, for example, when a tree limb blew down the day before the driveway was to be done, he brought his chainsaw, cut the limb and hauled away the debris. I would definitely recommend him to my friends (and have)
- MUDD BROTHERS CONCRETEEverything was good. We had no problem. The workers were excellent. They were extremely prompt. What stood out the most was their workmanship. We have had some cracks but they came back out and repaired them.
- Affordable Concrete IncBrad and his crew did an excellent job replacing our 3-stall wide concrete driveway. Work was done with great attention to detail and to exacting specifications. We really like our driveway now...waited several years and saved up enough to cover it this year, since we knew replacing it was not going to be cheap, no matter the provider we went with. Much easier to clear the snow with driveway panels that are level with each other... Only negatives would be cost (but I was willing to pay extra than other providers to make sure the job was done right), not being able to pay with a credit card, and not being able to use e-mail as primary form of communication
- Affordable Concrete IncI called Affordable Concrete for an estimate and Brad, the owner, came out the same day. Within two hours I had an estimate. Brad was very professional. He calmed my fears of a giant sink hole being under my driveway (which two other contractors fed into) and addressed the water issue. He answered all my questions and gave his opinion on how to fix our problems. We decided to go with Affordable concrete, not because they were the least exspensive (because they were right in the middle price wise), but because they had the best solution and product to offer us. They called the day before they would arrive and in two days they had ripped out the old, regraded the driveway and poured a new one. I was home for the entire process, and I can honestly say that these guys really take pride in their jobs. The driveway is gorgeous, Brad spent plenty of time making sure everything was perfect. The crew was respectful and efficient and the landscaping around the work look like it did before they came out. Once they were finished we were given care instructions and a sincere invitiation to call them with any questions or concerns. Brad even talked with my husband about ideas for some drain tile. We never felt once like our questions were a bother or we were getting in their way. These guys are fabulous. It is refreshing to see someone take such pride in the work that they do. I would use them again in a heartbeat, but since I'm sure my driveway will be great for years to come, I hope you will use them
- Affordable Concrete IncThe quality of work was exceptional and we are very happy with the end result. Brad runs a first class business. He is very easy to work with and dose a great job explaining the process along the way. Great company with a greater guy running it!!
- Affordable Concrete IncI had received 5 bids and their bid was the highest. I don?t know as to how they can call themselves as affordable. I didn?t use their services only because of their price. I have seen some of their work and they do nice work. It?s just that it wasn?t affordable. They quoted $7300 for the job. We had to remove some of the trees. The winter is coming and so we will have issue with the snow. That?s why I couldn?t have a hold on the driveway and I couldn?t wait. They were very professional, polite, courteous and respectful. We asked questions and they described exactly how they would do the job. They told us as to how it would look and things like that. They know about concrete and they know their business. Their responsiveness was excellent. Their punctuality was very good and so was their professionalism. I would call them back for another quote. I would be interested in finding out if they would fall in line with other companies for a different job. However, I don?t think it would work right now with concrete
- Affordable Concrete IncTheir price was very reasonable even on the low end. The service was actually excellent. The driveway looks great. They cleaned up perfect. The only reason we knew it was done was because we had a good looking driveway again. They put the side back where they cut it. They put the rocks back where the bushes were. The clean-up was almost like a landscaping service. They did a perfect job. The guy explained everything. He did not push. We had certain sections that were broken. He gave us a price just to fix those and he gave us a price to fix the whole thing, and he gave us the choice. He came out within 5 minutes of when he said he was going to be here. They were just great. The color is a little bit different because it is 18 years different. I thought they did a great job. They did a section for the sidewalk too. The way the bushes are, you really don't notice it that much. They did as good a job considering the difference in the years. He said that in a couple of years it might blend a little bit more. It actually looks very nice. We were expecting the price to be a lot higher. A lot of the other people we contacted didn't even call us back. This guy was really nice. We would absolutely use them again in the future
Last update on September 3, 2022
Concrete Repair Contractors in Rochester
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Concrete is the preferred material for basement floors, patios, and driveways. Keep reading to learn how to clean concrete with simple DIY methods.
Crumbling concrete? Anything from moisture to bugs to wear and tear could be the cause. Here’s how to fix your slab and prevent it from happening again.
Find concrete contractors in
- Zumbro Falls,
- Pine Island,
- Dodge Center,
- West Concord,
- Saint Charles,
- Grand Meadow,
- Spring Valley,
concrete contractors in Rochester
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- American Waterworks1307 Valleyhigh Dr NW
Rochester, Minnesota 55901
- B & K CONCRETE OF ROCHESTER INC.2017 SILVER CREEK CT NE
Rochester, Minnesota 55906
- Greenwood Construction903 7th Ave SW
Rochester, Minnesota 55902
- KC Star5309 80th Ave, SW
Rochester, Minnesota 55902
- Keith's Roofing And Remodeling3936 Highway 52 N Ste 202
Rochester, Minnesota 55901
- Master Builders Inc275 37th St NE Ste 100
Rochester, Minnesota 55906
- MUDD BROTHERS CONCRETEPO BOX 9143
Rochester, Minnesota 55903
- American Waterworks
- Bill McCann Concrete, LLP9490 20th Street S.E.
Eyota, Minnesota 55934
- Bill McCann Concrete, LLP
- JIM CUMMINGS CONCRETE53375 270th ST
Austin, Minnesota 55912
- JIM CUMMINGS CONCRETE
- Nick's Tree & Landscape12390 Sherburne Ave
Becker, Minnesota 55308
- Nick's Tree & Landscape
- Vogelpohl Construction5609 Oliver Ave SW
Cokato, Minnesota 55321
- Vogelpohl Construction