If you’ve discovered a bowing basement wall in your home, you might not need to spring for a full foundation repair yet. Bracing your basement walls can correct the problem before it gets worse. Find out your basement wall bracing cost here.
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Rochester, MN
There are 16 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Rochester
- Nick Hawkins ConstructionNick has done a few differnt projects at my home. He is very versatile and honest. Communication on processes and products were great. Overall Jack of all trades.
- Nick Hawkins ConstructionI was impressed he does a great job and was always available to answer questions. He got things done In a timely manner and did a good job!
- William Bardwell Co LLCAfter going through multiple contractors and having a terrible experience we finally found bill and he made this project go smoothly and finished the job in a timely manner very professional and was flexible with changes to plans overall a great experience and will hire again for any future projects
- Pegram & Dexter Construction and DesignVery well. Nick spent time with us , gave us some options and ideas. We ended up changing our minds on some things but I would hire him if we have any future projects.
- Jim Siebenaler ConstructionJim is awesome!! I picked him out of the blue from Angie's list, and thankfully so, as we were very pleased with his work, and the cost was reasonable. He's dependable, patient, professional, and holds to his word on "lifetime guarantee" -- after a year, the original work needed some updating and Jim took care of just as he had promised. I have no hesitation in highly recommending Jim. Our bathroom looks great thanks to Jim
- Jim Siebenaler ConstructionI had trouble finding a good fence person; a neighbor gave me Jim Siebenaler's name, telling me she is very happy with various projects he has undertaken at her house. He came over, listened to what I wanted, basically said "No problem", which is *not* what I had heard from others. He built exactly what I wanted. He even had a landscaping idea that is terrific and pulled down part of his new fence to accommodate the landscaper. Every "Can you do this?" is met with "Sure." And he does. Very talented, patient, knowledgable, experienced. The fence is great, as are the other building improvements Jim has done. I will update this review as more work is done. We are planning to remove carpet and lay tile, to gut the kitchen and remodel, and some other large projects. I have already recommended Jim to friends and family, and will continue to do so. I hesitated writing this review because I fear he won't have time for my projects! He is really good. Mudd Bros extended a window well into a sunken garden, Jim turned it into a beauty with cedar tongue-and-groove cladding, and steps on each side. The steps are different widths because the cement is different widths -- truly custom-made and lovely. Latest project: expanding a bath from small, pink-painted asbestos walls to gorgeous tile, stone floor, Universal Design aspects (safety). This project has been a challenge, transitioning from a very poorly-designed area to a pretty and user-friendly design. It has involved (with others on the project) moving the shower drain, figuring ways around tricky, poorly laid-out ducting, pipes that shouldn't have been exposed originally and more. Jim is patient and persistent. Jim also, over a couple of days, transformed a room at my son's house into a nursery, my son and his wife are delighted. Update, May 2013 A number of things have got in the way of my letting JSC finish the interior, but the work he has done in the times he has been here impress me a lot. I have partially demolished a very-beautifully built mid-century house, marveling at the rabbetting, dovetail, pegs, etc. I have come to see that Jim's work matches or exceeds those standards. He solves problems easily, and this house has a lot of problems. It makes the whole production pleasant. Thanks, JCS
- Jim Siebenaler ConstructionJim Siebenaler Construction is absolutely the best! This is the second large project Jim has done for us. He previously replaced our front porch. This time, we gutted the main floor bathroom. Jim is reliable, professional, a perfectionist about his work, a good listener, and does everything in his power to please the customer. Jim and his crew installed new walls, tub, toilet, vanity, fixtures, plumbing, electrical, lighting, tile floor, subway tile shower stall, subway tile up to chair rail height, and a custom shower door. Everyone who worked on the bathroom was top-notch. The entire process took less than two weeks! The space is small, but Jim created a beautiful built-in shelf that is made of subway tile and glass shelves. There is a white subway tiled shower stall (tub to ceiling) with two lines of black pencil tile accent that is one of my favorite touches in the room along with the built-in shelves. Jim and his crew turned a worn-out bathroom that had a stained tub surround, no fixed shower, and peeling wallpaper into a spa-like room that has an Art Deco feel. The new bathroom matches our 1920's house perfectly. We highly recommend Jim Siebenaler Construction
- Jim Siebenaler ConstructionI had a great experience. Jim is personable, honest, and does very professional work. The finished bathroom exceeded my expectations. Even though bathroom remodels are messy and noisy, Jim went out of his way to keep the disruption to a minimum. I also appreciated how well-informed he kept me throughout the process
- Jim Siebenaler ConstructionHe shows up on time, has terrific sub-contractors who show up and are polite, they all explain what they are doing and allow me input, no communication problems, which I highly value. The work winds up better than I asked for or expected. The pergola had to match exactly an old one, to keep the somewhat historic house community-friendly. It is perfect. The old porch columns were so bad I could kick them out (but waited for braces to be in place). Jim had the new ones in in a flash. That is part of the charm of working with JCS, things get done before you know they've started. The wall in the basement -- probably not very difficult, I don't know, but in a spot that needed it and I hadn't thought of it, Jim did. He is a very good problem-solver. I keep thinking I am underpaying him, which is quite pleasant, really. I can't comment much on the main house interior wall yet, it's a big project involving ductwork and electrical lines. Also, Jim is utterly adorable
- Pegram & Dexter Construction and DesignSuperior work from start to finish. I had very little idea on what I wanted for my kitchen remodel. I just knew I wanted it to be perfect. Nick took all the guesswork out of it for me. He drew up a design and gave me ideas based on what I described I was looking for. Nick even met me at the store to help me pick out my finishings! Every detail from the hinges, to handles, backsplash and granite Nick helped me pick out. Beautiful craftsmanship, I’ve never seen anything like it and he even threw in some extra surprises!! You do not get quality or service like this at a big box store or from other contractors. My kitchen is absolutely stunning and anyone that has ever seen it is amazed at the beauty. I’m looking forward to the future projects we have planned. Nick will be the only contractor that I ever hire going forward. I even fired my husband! I had an exterior door installed as well. What we previously had was an inswing door installed backwards so it swang out. Nick picked out a door based on what I was looking for, had it professionally painted the colors I chose and installed it in a day. He took care of any issues that came about from switching to an outswing. No more drafts or cold floor. Love my new door!
Home Remodeling Contractors in Rochester
- Business Description:Specializing in HANDYMAN SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Handyman Services new and old from demolition to finish workRecent Review:It went really well. He showed up on time. He did the job and we were very pleased with the service.Annie I.
- Business Description:Five Star Bath Solutions of Minneapolis is a full service bathroom remodeler specializing in bath and shower remodeling and installations. We offer leading solutions for bath and shower remodeling, including custom bath-wall systems, new bathtubs or tub to shower conversion, walk-in bathtubs and much more. We provide quality bath and shower remodeling at an affordable priceRecent Review:They were great other than the company. They knew what their doing.Thomas E. H.
- Business Description:Wm Bardwell Homes has been serving southeast Minnesota residents since 1970. Quality construction comes from extensive experience, well trained craftsmen, on-site project management and attention to detail.Recent Review:My only complaint was that they didn't wear masks.Richard J.
- Business Description:Right Choice Construction is a orginaztion developed by a handful of people, Right Choice offers a premium products at affordable prices, Right Choice has over 20 years combined experience were fully licensed and insuredRecent Review:Alex and Athen were very professional and when the price came in a little higher than we anticipated they worked with us keeping our project needs in mind and were able to get exactly what we wanted. They left no questions unanswered regarding product details or project and I would recommend them very highlCristina M.
- Business Description:Nick and Desirae Pegram founded Pegram & Dexter Construction and Design LLC to provide their community with local, licensed and trustworthy skilled trade services that focus on exceptional craftsmanship, attention to detail and an invested personal connection with each project they do. Their team has over 40 years of experience in all facets of construction to provide the proficient knowledge and competence it takes to bring your ideas and aspirations into reality. Pegram & Dexter endeavors t..Recent Review:Very well. Nick spent time with us , gave us some options and ideas. We ended up changing our minds on some things but I would hire him if we have any future projects.Garth W.
- Business Description:Bath fitter is north America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub to shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality. Additionally, we make it a priority to stay on top of the latest consumer trends in bathroom design and bathroom renovations to consistently meet the ..Recent Review:Bath Fitter of Roseville did an excellent job of planning and installing the conversion of our bathtub/shower to a stand-alone shower. They provided us with quality materials, a variety of brands/accessories, and the workmanship required to putting it all into place. Their lifetime guarantee, along with on-going support and information on routine maintenance is reassuring. We love the look and comfort of the new shower. ExcellentDonna W.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1948.Recent Review:Chris was very easy to contact and continued to communicate up to the installation date. Once he came, he was on time and the whole thing went smoothly. Additionally, I was thrilled by the affordable charge for his work. I would recommend Chris and Cozik Plumbing to anyone looking for plumbing servicesFranci L.
- Business Description:Paxton Electric is home to a licensed master electrician based in Rochester, MN. For all your electrical service needs, both residential and commercial, you can count on Paxton Electric. Paxton Electric can do everything from replacing lighting to installing wiring at new construction properties. Learn more about our electrical services in Rochester, MN by calling 507-206-4635 today. We'll be glad to give you a free estimateRecent Review:Jaime was on time, courteous and knowledgeable. He was able to diagnose the problem, wiring in the panel, and corrected the issue quickly. I will recommend Paxton Electric to my friends and family.Jim S.
- Business Description:Tonna Mechanical is locally owned and operated. Providing full services for heating, air conditioning, plumbing, water conditioning, radon testing & mitigation, indoor air quality since its inception in 1976, Tonna Mechanical has made a commitment to quality, integrity, and reliability. Supported by a professional management team our goal is to be your mechanical contractor of choice by offering the best service possible at a reasonable price - from routine maintenance to complete installatio..Recent Review:Everything was great. Dispatch called to let me know they were on the way, I like that. They were on time. They made sure to clean up after themselves, you wouldn't even know they were here.Jane G.
- Business Description:Home Interior Design and Decorating, Kitchen Design, Room layout planning,Color consultation, Furniture selection and arrangement, Flooring, Window treatments, Lighting advice, Finishes, Fabric, Upholstery, Custom Upholstered Furniture. I provide all of these services, and more! It's time to update and get down get down to beautiful basics. Understanding that interior design is not a one-size-fits-all solution, I am personally committed to providing stellar service in a fun and non-intimidati..Recent Review:Awesome! The room turned out perfect!Katie S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
Want to learn how to differentiate your company from the competition and come out on top? Use these tips for contractors to learn how to improve your customer service, step up your marketing, showcase your expertise, and much more!
While it costs $6,500 to install a concrete wall on average, there are countless factors to consider when determining the total cost of your project. This guide will help you accurately plan for the costs of a concrete wall.
Find home remodeling contractors in
- Zumbro Falls
- Pine Island
- Dodge Center
- West Concord
- Saint Charles
- Grand Meadow
- Spring Valley
home remodeling contractors in Rochester
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Painting By NHS424 Manor Ridge Dr
- A1 CARPENTRY SERVICES1225 E CENTER ST
- Advanced Builders, LLC.6343 Granite Dr NW
- AE Computer Drafting & Design LLC1812 43rd St NW
- All pro painting 7560 Larabee Ave NE
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- ANDERSON CONSTRUCTION1404 33rd Drive NE PO BOX 472
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- A Painting By NHS
- Cabinet Giant Kitchen Cabinets by Cabinet Giant7600 Gardner Ave
Kansas City, Missouri
- Cabinets.com701 S Howard Ave Ste 106-238
- Capitol Restoration & Repair LLC2438 21st Ave NW
- Chris Fritsch Custom Homes LLC844 Zumbro Woods Ln NW
- CJ Bernard LLC25819 615th St
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Cozik Plumbing & HeatingPO Box 7511
- Creative Decking & Remodeling LLC215 Pine Ridge Ct SW
- Cutting Edge Construction & Remodel llc325 55th st Ne
- Cabinet Giant Kitchen Cabinets by Cabinet Giant
- H & H CO OF ROCHESTER LLC27282 650TH ST
- HAMLEN HOME IMPROVEMENT3835 LILLIE CT SW
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hands On Roofing24 9th St NE # 2
- Hgt Pride Construction1808 3rd st ne
- High Pressure Cleaning and Deck Restoration
Red Wing, Minnesota
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hockert Construction LLC405 18th Ave SW
- Holmseth Construction60 Cedar St
- Home Depot3050 41st St NW
- Homestead Remodeling & Consulting LLC6053 Hudson Rd. Ste 340
- Hoyer Construction LLC2725 Marion Rd SE
- H & H CO OF ROCHESTER LLC
- INTEGRITY CUSTOM HOMES INCPO Box 600
- INTEGRITY CUSTOM HOMES INC
- J & M Salinas Remodeling LLC3756 Willow Ridge Dr SW
- J. Benson Construction3230 Gorham Ave
- Jb Remodeling Services Llc 123 4th St SW
- Jim Siebenaler Construction212 N Mill View Way
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
- John Mix & Son Siding & Windows LLC1844 County Rd 102 SE
- Justin Thompson Construction LLC517 Towne Dr NE
- J & M Salinas Remodeling LLC
- Nate Carlson Painting & Drywall LLC2316 Schmidt Court SE
- Ness Construction Services LLC1201 Whispering Hills Dr
Saint Charles, Minnesota
- New Directions Flooring2443 Claire Ln NE Ste 300
- Nick Hawkins Construction432 Avenue C NE
- NICKELSON PAINTING1204 Broadway Ave N
- Northland Servicing LLC1513 Case Ave
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- NS concrete
Grand Meadow, Minnesota
- Nate Carlson Painting & Drywall LLC
- Overton's Construction & Exteriors2234 Lenwood Dr SW
- Overton's Construction & Exteriors
- Papa's Plumbing9508 County Rd 115 SW
- Paxton Electric4869 19th St NW
- Peak Remodel & Design Solutions LLC4326 Savannah Dr NW
- Pegram & Dexter Construction and Design500 2nd Ave NW
- PETERSON CONSTRUCTION20164 Rhoda Ave MN LIC# BC694507
- Pour PerfectPO Box 524
- ProBuild2953 Wilder Road
- Papa's Plumbing
- Seitz Construction1016 7th St NW
- Service Pros Plumbing & Heating2086 Hart Dr SW
- Shanahan Building and Remodeling, LLC1224 W Center St
- Silent Watchdog Video Surveillance12350 Holly St NW
- St. Martin Construction LLC1309 Windbreak Ct NE
- Synergy Products7003 W Lake St Ste 300
- Seitz Construction
- The Mezzanine68 West 4th Street
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Tile Superstore & more2411 7th St NW Suite A
- Tonna Mechanical2411 7th St Nw
- Top Shop Of Rochester Inc235 Woodlake Dr SE
- tpr services unlimited llc1750 2nd St NW
- TRADITIONAL WOOD BUILDERS INC508 9TH AVE NW
- The Mezzanine
- Vogelpohl Construction5609 Oliver Ave SW
- Vogelpohl Construction