If you’re not sure how to price pressure washing services, you’re not alone. Knowing what to charge so you stay profitable can be tough. Follow this pricing guide to learn what to charge per project, square footage, and more.
Get matched with top pressure washers in Rochester, MN
There are 2 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in Rochester
- Eclipse Painting IncLane the owner and his team are exceptional -- prompt, thorough, conscientious, and professional. I've had several friends and relatives hire Eclipse to paint their homes, all of whom have been extremely satisfied with the company's outstanding work, craftsmanship, and attention to detail. This painting company is about than just painting your house - it's about the prep work that will make the job last, as well as the attention to detail that makes the finished product look spectacular. Our Craftsman-style 1916 stucco home and expansive cedar deck have never looked better. 5 Stars! Highly Recommended
- Frank's PaintingCan't say enough good things about Frank's work! I am a property investment consultant from out of town and had agreed to take on a project in Rochester which needed to have mold remediation, electrical, plumbing, floor refinishing and painting completed within two weeks from closing to move in. Finding a paint contractor to take the job on was a huge challenge - after reaching out to multiple companies, I was able to get in contact with Frank. The job had to be timed on a very precise schedule, which he was able and willing to accommodate. The house is a 2800 SF home that needed full interior painting, plus ceiling paint in some rooms. Most were not comfortable with the timeline, or having to paint their way around electricians who would be working at the same time. I had another painter tell me that even with a crew, it could not be done. Frank and his guys managed to make it happen, not only on time, but a day earlier than expected. The price was right as well - I had one other painter who was willing to come out and give me a quote, and he could not beat the price to include the specialty SW Harmony paint we wanted, or the timeline it needed to be done in, which required a crew. Frank was patient with me while I took up until the last day to select the paint colors, which had to be the perfect shades of white for my client, and he worked with me to decide how to paint a room with strange ceiling angles that I was quite confused on. He was 100% correct - it looks amazing. Also hIs crew has a great attitude and were happy to work with me and other contractors constantly getting in their way! With all of the rushing and working around electricians and painting ceilings, Frank and his crew managed to not leave any paint spots on the white wood floors, which had been refinished just the week before. He also agreed to last minute take on a plaster repair when an electrician had to unexpectedly cut into a wall to move an outlet. Plaster repair is not easy to hide, and I was expecting to be able to see some outline of where the outlet once was. He managed to repair it perfectly - you would never know it was there - That is when I knew I would be hiring him again! Before he was done with the paint work, I decided to hire him to pressure wash and stain the wood fence that had never been properly sealed. He picked a color that would match the antique front door, and again, it looks perfect. I have already signed up with Frank to do the work on the upcoming basement project for the home and some window treatments. Looking forward to working with him again soon
- Squeegee SquadSQUEEGEE SQUAD PROVIDES EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND BACKS UP IT'S PLEDGE OF SATISFACTION WITH WORK PERFORMED.
- A PLUS MOBILE POWER WASHERSWow, the old house looks like new! Our house has white steel siding and lots of dirt and mildew had built up over the years. We were impressed with how Brett was able to get all the mildew and crud off. Brett was punctual, professional and really got the old place looking good again.
- A PLUS MOBILE POWER WASHERSI obtained several bids to have my residence power washed. I had a bid for over $2,000.00 and another provider who was cheaper but, didn't have the proper equipment to reach the peak area's of our two story home. I contacted this company who is the real deal-no pressure to immediately accept a bid with pressure tactics. The owner is the person who bid our job, we contacted him when we were ready to have our job done and he completed the work. I so appreciated the ease it was from start to finish. I would endorse him to anyone and when we would be in need of A Plus services, I would not hesitate to call him and will again
- KC StarThe deck looked great. The house looked much better. The concrete/ caulk work were well done. Ken paid great attention to detail and pointed out things I was unaware of and will keep an eye on for future.
- TAYLOR BROCK CORPORATIONI contacted this company to purchase and have installed a particular gutter guard product I couldn't find locally. My contact at the company was Brad N. I live 75 miles away from the company, and tried to arrange everything I could by phone. Initially, Brad was very accommodating and we worked out the necessary particulars. After several inquiries, I was told that I would be notified of an installation date. The workers show up at my door unannounced several days later! I called and finally e-mailed Brad after the installation with a concern, and never received a reply either by phone or e-mail. He did call me over a week later, and mentioned he had been gone. At that time I questioned whether a particular task had been done by the installers and assumed I would hear back from Brad. Never hard back from him again. Two weeks later I received my final bill, which had a fee taken off for the questioned work. Brad rarely made contact with me by phone, and intermittently by e-mail- only when he wanted the sale. I would say if you are looking for good customer service and attention, this is not the company for you
Pressure Washing Services in Rochester
- Business Description:Are you looking for a good painting contractor in the Rochester, MN area? Too many contractors to choose from? Frank's Painting has been serving S.E. Minnesota for over 15 years. We have always worked towards complete customer satisfaction. We are painters that take pride in our work. We are fully insured and very reliable - with many satisfied customers. If you are in need of a painter - give us a tryRecent Review:Frank was absolutely wonderful. Down to earth, easy to speak with. Great price and recommendations. Fantastic finished job. Quality is excellent and very professional. Would hire again in a heartbeat.Rafid M.
- Business Description:College Works Painting gives undergraduate students an extraordinary opportunity to build a competitive resume and gain marketable skills by teaching them how to manage their very own painting business. We help them develop and demonstrate a strong skillset encompassing business ethics, communication, organizational management and sales, along with a firm understanding of the mechanics of leadership applicable to any profession. We pride ourselves on delivering quality workmanship at a fair..Recent Review:The contractors were very professional and did a good job. They left the job site very neat and were considerate of the shrubs around the deck. The timing was as scheduled and communications went well.Elena I.
- Business Description:Clean, Professional Painting Drywall Finishing, Texturing, Knockdown Ceilings/Walls Popcorn Texture Removal Power Washing Deck Staining Vinyl WallcoveringRecent Review:They were fully booked so we did not proceed to a bid, but their rapid response was appreciated. <br />Stephen T.
- Business Description:R&J Services is a pressure washing and cleaning service company. We do Agricultural, Commercial, Industrial and Residential jobs. Our company can supply degreasers, disinfectants, mold & mildew removal and resistant applications, and any other job specific cleaners. We are a professional and competitively priced. call or email us for a free estimate
- Business Description:Greg's Pressure Washing is a service to wash homes, decks, concrete, retaining walls, roofs and many other exterior services. A combination of bleach, soap, and water are used to rid surfaces of mildew, dirt and mud. Hot water pressure can also be applied to surface that are difficult to remove. Deck staining is an additional service that is offered. Find before and after photos on Facebook by looking up Greg's Pressure WashingRecent Review:We were very pleased with the results. Especially the back deck.Lisa S.
- Business Description:Interior and Exterior Painting. Check out our website for many previous projects, and look at our reviews on Facebook and Google!
- Business Description:A Lasting Impression - Build-Remodel-Refurbish. A Lasting Impression Inc. is dedicated to making your choice for a contractor a simple one. Contact us or click the link below that describes your project to find out more on how we can serve you
- Business Description:Since 1990, Nickelson Painting, Inc., has provided southeastern Minnesota with high-quality finishes, specializing in executive homes and commercial and industrial projects. Our skilled professionals are capable, efficient, and courteous; while maintaining a safe and friendly work environment. Our main concern is your satisfaction, because making you happy is what we strive forRecent Review:Mr. Bob was very professional and has the expertise to get any job done. The quality if his work is that of a perfectionist , he is not happy unless your happy. His crew is an amazing group of people also, they know their stuff!! I would highly recommend Nickelson Painting for any job your trying to tackle and get doneAmber W.
- Business Description:Painting, deck staining,lawncare,fertilizer programs, pressure washing, carpet cleaning, general repairs, landscaping, junk hauling.
- Business Description:KC Star is a small family oriented company owned and operated by Ken Carman. I am hands on and involved in every project. I have a very broad spectrum of experience with over 18 years in comercial and residential construction, Large and small project management and coordination, repair and maintenance there is very little that I have not handled. I take pride that my company only exists on referrals. I offer creative project planning and the utilize most current technology for efficent funct..Recent Review:He was very friendly and knowledgeable. We even went to Lowes to discuss further bathroom options for the remodel for my client. We were supposed to receive an email after Thanksgiving with an estimate for the remodel. I didn't get an estimate so I texted and asked when we should expect it. No response. I texted again a few days later saying we needed the estimate by Monday as we were going to gather other estimates as well. Again, no response. Not even a text saying he was too busy to take on the job or anything. I really liked Ken but the lack of response was really troubling to my client and myself as well. I'm sure he does great work if you can get a hold of him. <br /Angela N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
A pressure washer is a fun and satisfying way to clean stubborn buildup around your home, but pressure washing is not without its risks. We’ve broken down the pros and cons of DIY pressure washing vs. hiring professional services here.
Pressure washing your home can be a quick way to get the exterior of your house clean. But, not every part of your home can hold up to the intense pressure of power washing. This guide breaks down what can (and can’t) be safely pressure washed.
Find pressure washers in
- Zumbro Falls
- Pine Island
- Dodge Center
- West Concord
- Saint Charles
- Grand Meadow
- Spring Valley
pressure washers in Rochester
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Designer Exteriors, Inc254 E 4th St
- Designer Exteriors, Inc
- Frank's Painting4428 Savannah Dr NW
- Frank's Painting
- Integrity Lawn Care
- Integrity Lawn Care
- KC Star5309 80th Ave, SW
- KC Star
- Veteran Shredding1800 Cliff Rd E Dock Door # 18
- Veteran Shredding