D & T Appliance Service Co

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2004

D & T Appliance was founded in January 2002 . We started our company with the intentions of providing a professional service experience to the customer; this “professional service” starts with the individual who takes the original incoming call from the customer, answering the call promptly,

4.3

appliance repair (316)small appliance repair (7)electrician (6)dryer vent cleaning (1)

08/07/2022

Jon G.

Our refrigerator stopped working while under warranty. LG directed us to D&T, the local authorized service center. Dani in the office was friendly and helpful and scheduled technician Justin to come out on a Saturday. He was pleasant, considerate, and professional. Justin replaced the compressor and installed a motherboard update. The fridge is working better now than when it was new. We are very pleased with the service provided by D&T, definitely recommend them, and would call again for any future appliance repairs.

Description of Work
Refrigerator warranty repair

Work Completed On 08/07/2022

07/03/2022

CHRIS R.

Terrible! After 3 visits, D & T Appliance Service still could not repair my 4 year old washer.

Description of Work
Repair washer

Work Completed On 06/15/2022

05/07/2022

Les G.

Good, problem identified and fixed

Description of Work
fix water leak from freezer drawer

Work Completed On 05/07/2022

04/06/2021

Patrick M.

Horrible, Lack of follow through lack of customer service.

Description of Work
The manufacturer refered D and T to repair my microwave. They ame out and let us know that this should fix the problem. five days later the same prblem they said it would be three weeks to oreder the part. We called multiple times to find out the status and now they have closed our ticket. Absolutly horrible communication after two months. I will just purchase an other than Frigidare microwave and move on.

Category small appliance repair

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

I apologize for the delay in service. I do see that there is an open repair order on your microwave and we are waiting on a part. In checking on the part order the part is still on order. The factory is fulfilling our order for us. Please call in to our office to discuss further. Ashley D&T Appliance Service

12/16/2020

Fabian H.

it's hard to hire them when they don't answer their telephone.

Description of Work
fix dishwasher.

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

I do apologize, but we have been short staffed lately. Please feel free to email us at service@dtappliance.com with your contact information or leave a message on our voicemail and we will return your call. We can than reach out to you to schedule service. I apologize you were previously unable to get ahold of us. Ashley D&T Appliance Service

10/19/2020

George W.

Did not respond to my request for an estimate.

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair.

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

I'm sorry for any lack of communication you may have experienced. We checked our online service requests for you, and did not find anything that has gone un-answered. I will provide our information in this response to answer any questions you may have had. Sorry again for any miss-communication, or lack thereof. -Our trip and diagnosis charge is a one time fee of $105. From there our technician will provide an estimate for any additional parts, tax on parts and labor costs. If you would like to set up service, please call our office at 952-934-5522.

10/12/2020

Sandy H.

He was on time, completed the repairs that same day and was professional.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

10/10/2020

Thomas S.

Diagnostics and repair were done very quickly and turns out it was just a clogged drain in the freezer causing the leak. Technician was professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Refrigerator was leaking

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

08/02/2020

Jean B.

It was great and the guy nick was great too. They called me back and came right over.

Description of Work
FixLG refrigerator

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

07/23/2020

SUSAN D.

This is the second time we've had the opportunity to use D&T Appliance and continue to be impressed with their service. Between the time of troubleshooting and the actual repair, the refrigerator continued to deteriorate. When Andrej, the service man, arrived for repair, I informed him of the additional problems. As it turned out the problem went from a solenoid issue to a main circuit board. Andrej quickly found that his supplier had the part in stock and immediately drove to the shop. Lo and behold he got the part, installed and checked it out and saved us from having everything in the refrigerator from spoiling. As a note, we found Andrej to be timely, very professional, and technically astute. It was a pleasure having him as out repairman.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair- not dispensing ice and intermittently dispensing water.

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

07/19/2020

Judy K.

This was my second recommendation from Angie’s List. I left a detailed message over the 7/4 weekend and received call back on Monday morning. After confirming my message, confirming the age of my washer and diagnosing the problem, I was given an estimate. He he also said that perhaps, I should consider replacement. I said that I would call back after I received the 3rd estimate. He wished me a good day! I decided on replacing the washer instead or repairing but, will remember D&T for future repairs.

Description of Work
Washer Repair

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

07/07/2020

Nancy C.

These folks are busy but I scheduled far out and they had an earlier opening and asked me if I wanted it. So nice. They knew their stuff and fixed my issue. They wore face masks and I sure appreciated that. Quality work.

Description of Work
Freezer Repair

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

05/24/2020

Larry L.

They came quickly, got the stove working, cared for our floor, cleaned up after themselves. All I wanted. Thanks

Description of Work
All I needed

Work Completed On 05/24/2020

04/23/2020

Jon S.

Well. Tech found the source of the leak (not the gasket) and fixed the upper tray in just over an hour. Friendly tech operating in challenging COVID environment. Thanked him for his help!

Description of Work
Small leak in dishwasher, along with upper tray that didn't fully extend

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

02/27/2020

Audrey F.

Repairman arrived on time with needed part. Replaced part and found reason for needed repair - a broken spring. Offered to get spring after next job and return later the same day to finish repairing the washing machine. Arrived back at 7:00 p.m. and finished the repair. Machine works well. Service outstanding.

Description of Work
Washing machine repair.

Work Completed On 02/13/2020

02/13/2020

Jeff B.

It went well. On time. Flexible scheduling. Multiple reminders of appointments.

Description of Work
Refrigerator over cooling

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

01/29/2020

Nancy M.

Excellent! Service Tech determined that a regulator (in back of stove) was broken. Thereby, stopping the flow of gas to oven.

Description of Work
Stove (gas) was not heating. Burners were working.

Category small appliance repair

Work Completed On 01/29/2020

Happy to be of service! Glad to hear that service went well and your oven is working again.

11/08/2019

Rick D.

It went very well. I have used D&T for several repairs and each time they did a great job. They called ahead so I could meet them at home, they were very professional and very technical. They explained the problem and the repair and never left a mess and the repair charges were very reasonable. I will call these guys for any future appliance repairs.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Work Completed On 11/06/2019

10/09/2019

CasSandra T.

It took a while to set an appointment date. Actually was able to get it done a day earlier and the service & tech were fine.

Description of Work
Coil replaced

Work Completed On 10/16/2019

09/12/2019

fong L.

Long story short, after calling all LG factory rep companies that LG gave me, none wanted to come or stated I live too far. I live in MPLS, a company in St. Paul didn't want to come. I found D&T on angies list. LG CSR didn't even know about D&T. Anyway, I called them to schedule an appointment. I already knew that the compressor was bad. Told them I needed a compressor put it. They gave me the quote to come out which was 95 and labor will be between 600-900 depending on my system and that they usually stock new compressors in the truck. I had read on angie's list that they had charged a customer around 500 so I was optimistic that it would be around the lower end. D&T came out on Friday, I called on Tuesday. Indeed I needed a new compressor. They had the new LG compressor in the truck so I didn't have to wait for LG to send me one, just needed my invoice for LG to reimburse them. I looked online, new compressor for my french door fridge is around 300. I was quoted 700 for everything including trip for coming out. I decided to go ahead and do it. Took about an hour to braze the new compressor in. 24-48 hours later my LG french door fridge is working good again. I got my fridge back again. I would recommend D&T appliance. Price was high but they were upfront about it, you just have to make your own decision. Either buy a new one or get it repair. Mine was a 33in so it was hard to find a french door with 33in. New would had been around 1500 and two weeks later. Great thing about D&T was that they had new LG compresssors in stock so I didn't have to wait 2 or more weeks to get it from LG.

Description of Work
Labor for new LG compressor, compressor was under warranty. 6 years old.

Work Completed On 09/06/2019

08/30/2019

Kay D.

It went extremely well! I was very happy with their work and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Repaired a vintage dryer

Work Completed On 08/29/2019

08/06/2019

Donn B.

It was repaired at the time when he first came here. He found the problem and completed the repair in a reasonable time.

Description of Work
repair clothes dryer

Work Completed On 08/06/2019

05/18/2019

Connie D.

great experience all the way around - setting up service, service provided, price, payment

Description of Work
dishwasher repair