Braun Plumbing Inc

With Angi since June 2012

Nick Hawkins Construction

Specializing in HANDYMAN SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Handyman Services new and old from demolition to finish work.

Briggs and Rabehl Builders LLC

We are a 3rd generation family owned and operated construction company. Briggs and Rabehl Builders LLC is a licensed general contractor in MN, that specializes in home remodeling, additions, garages and post frame buildings. With well over 30+ years in the trades, we have the experience and know how to complete all of your projects.

William Bardwell Co LLC

Wm Bardwell Homes has been serving southeast Minnesota residents since 1970. Quality construction comes from extensive experience, well trained craftsmen, on-site project management and attention to detail.

07/17/2017

Perfect, timely and neat. what more could you ask.

Description of Work
Installation of new toilets.

03/06/2017

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

03/16/2014

Joe is very responsive, honest, and skilled. Would hire him again.

Description of Work
Helped install a toiled that required juxtaposition of old water valves from our historic house to new plumbing connections.

10/17/2013

Before they came out they had me call Kohler to get the faucet ordered first. Once the faucet was in hand, I called them and they came right out. Their prices are very, very fair. As a company, they are accessible, competent and honest. I sell real estate and we have a concierge list that I provide to my clients and Braun Plumbing is at the top of my list. One client was going to use them for in-f...

Description of Work
The shower faucet in my master bathroom had failed and was leaking and they repaired this.

06/12/2012

They are very responsive and do quality work.

Description of Work
Braun Plumbing Inc got my wood boiler ready for the season and replaced a few parts on it.

Category plumbing

New construction, remodeling in floor heat systems, iron filters, softerners, drinking water system, drain cleaning, water heaters, gas piping, garbage disposals, backflow testing & installation & home winterization.