A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Get matched with top fence companies in Rochester, MN
There are 4 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Rochester
- Liberty Fence CompanyThe fence was installed quickly and works well. He was mindful of installing in such away that the dog couldn't get around the fence. He communicated well, and adjusted the bid when the shape of our yard necessitated a change in plan.
- The Fence ProsTim, the owner, was able to meet me the day after I requested a quote to measure my yard and find the property markers. His crew arrived at the appointed time two weeks later and installed the fence in about 4 hours. They cleaned up all of the scraps and other debris. The gates were custom, and when they arrived. Tim was unhappy with the fit, so he had them re-made over a holiday weekend - showed that he wanted the job done well. No issues or concerns; very easy to work with read less
- Eckert ConstructionThey are friendly and knowledgeable. We kind of knew them already, so that is why we used them. He showed up when he said he would and he was professional.
- The Fence ProsWe had a cedar privacy fence installed about 4 years ago. I provided pictures and ideas of what I wanted and Tim, the owner, was very thorough in communicating exactly what we wanted and the cost before the project started. The crew was polite, hard working and left our yard clean of any debris. We had them come back this month to do some maintenance work like securing a few boards, fixing a post, etc. and, again, were very, very happy with the quality of work and professionalism of the staff. We got several bids and, although they were not the cheapest (but were not out of line, either), we went with Fence Pro's due toTim's personality, good communication and professionalism. Very glad we did. I would highly recommend them read less
- ABC Fence CompanyRyan did: 1. Listen attentively to our ideas about the fence we want to get build. 2. Measure our property. 3. Provide us the estimate with detailed diagrams. 4. Only did we accept the proposal, he started building the fence. 5. Build the fence without our presence because we had go to work. 6. Follow up with us while the fence was building to see any modification if any. 7. Make sure that we were content with the fence. ABC Company get paid half of the cost upon the fence was built and the other half when the fence was completed. Ryan is not only a highly skilled professional who know his job well but also very detailed in his work.He build a super white galvanized fence with two doors in both sides and has 4ft high. All the dirt are removed and our fence looks awesome. I honestly recommend Ryan of ABC fence to whoever wants to build a fence for their property. 100% satisfaction read less
- Rolling Green Fencing Inc.They are reliable and reasonably priced. They did a good job putting up the fence and I have no complaints.
- Marcus Quam Construction LLCMarcus is meticulous. Getting small details right shows that he takes pride in his work. Marcus added a butler's pantry to our kitchen where an unused desk used to be. He also pulled out overhead cabinets that cut the kitchen in half visually (and were real head-bangers). When he pulled out back splash on the walls because of reconfiguring items, the was very careful to create sharp, clean edges and made sure the walls and soffit were all in pristine condition and ready for new paint. He worked with me on making the new pantry match the existing pantry - which meant that he had to construct an entry door from scratch. He did all the framing for the new pantry and all the drywall work and got it ready for us to paint. He did a fantastic job of joining the new pantry walls to the existing textured ceiling - in such a way that we didn't even have to touch-up the ceiling. He coordinated with the electrical contractor (Matson Electric) and timing of multiple phases of wiring and finishing work so both could be efficient. His trim work is impeccable - the joints are tight and he worked with existing imperfections in existing walls to make sure his work matched up perfectly. He always arrived when he said he would and at the end of each day you couldn't even tell he had been there because of he clean-up. When the project was completed it actually came in a couple hundred dollars UNDER budget. I have recommended Marcus Quam to neighbors. They've hired him for various projects, too and report similar satisfaction with his work read less
- Liberty Fence CompanyHe was only 1 of 2 businesses that returned my phone call looking for an estimate. He scheduled an appointment promptly and delivered my estimate on time as well. We contracted service with him and he delivered and installed our fence on the days he had promised. He was very thorough. He pays attention to detail, cleans up after himself. I would DEFINITELY recommend him read less
- Brasseur Construction IncIt went very well. The quality of the work was excellent. They were prompt and responsive. We had issues getting the lock we bought to work, and the tech really kept at it until we got it to work. The price was a little expensive, but they did it right the first time. The follow up was absolutely outstanding read less
- ABC Fence CompanyRyan offered the best estimate on my fencing job. He was typically very responsive, and once the day came to install the fence was on time and efficient. No surprises. Would definitely use ABC Fence again for a future fencing job.
Fencing Contractors in Rochester
- Business Description:we are a very diverse company offering a wide variety of residential repair, remodeling and new construction, including light commercial remodeling and repair. We also offer construction management and consultation services. Our business was started in 1992. We are a licensed MN building contractor license#BC636900. We are federally certified lead based paint renovators certification# NAT-91092- read lessRecent Review:It went well. Erik is very professional and did a great job. He is also very nice and patiently answered all my questions. In this pandemic time, he was considerate and accommodating and wore a mask while working inside my house as my elderly parents stayed with me. Would definitely hire again read lessRong H.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscape read lessRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secure read lessERIC M.
- Business Description:Inhouse design of one of a kind custom homes. exceptional value,unique features,hands on construction by family owned business. Customer satisfaction ultimate goal.Recent Review:Jay Burke came back to a home he had built for us in 2012 and finished the basement. He does not typically work on partial jobs, but since he built our home previously, he was happy to take it on. He added a 3/4 bath, large bedroom, finished storage area, and large family area. Final product is excellent. He had the framers who originally built the house come back and do all the framing, added HVAC, sheetrock, and everything else to deliver a superb final product. Build time was a couple months and price was less than I anticipated. Trim and all finishes match everything in the rest of the house. Jay Burke was again closely involved with all sub-contractors in the house and did a lot of the work himself. He only builds high quality products and it shows. Now having 3 building experiences with Jay Burke at Heartwood Homes, I cannot imagine how someone could not be very happy to work with him. Jay truly bends over backwards to make sure that things are done to the preferences of his customers and his build quality is excellent. I cannot thank him enough for what he's given our family. Great home to raise kids. Thank again Jay read lessSteve C.
- Business Description:At Hoyer Construction LLC, our ultimate goal is to not only help you design and build your dream home, but to make the process easy and enjoyable for you. We are a full-service design/build company with a wide range of experience. Roofing, Siding, Windows, Doors read lessRecent Review:Polite & respectful professionals. Great work.jean T.
- Business Description:J. Benson Construction is a full service, fully licensed, insured, and bonded general contractor. We serve the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area and greater Minnesota from three offices in Minneapolis, Rochester and Duluth. We are a preferred vendor for Contractor Connection, Code Blue, Travelers, Farmers Insurance, First Choice Repair, Innovation Property, Lionsbridge and West Bend Mutual Insurance, among others. Please see our website for additional service areas. Additional contact name - Br.. read lessRecent Review:Horrible The experience was awful with this people. I didn't know this company at all, my insurance company send me a list of 5 general contractors to take care of my house, so I pick J Benson because they were close to my house and I want it to keep the contractor local and close. So I went with them. They send an estimator like one day after the damage of the house, I signed the paperwork and two days later they send a different person because the first guy had previews commitments, so that was the first red flag. The second estimator took a lot more pics of the house and did he's first estimate, he submitted to the adjuster and it passed just fine. But then it took them almost one whole month before any one started to work in my house, not a single nail was removed or anything. Then I found out that numerous contractors were going in and out of my house with out me knowing it. Finally the work started and the job "foreman" got involved, this guy was even worst, he only called and picked up the phone when he need it something for me other ways good luck trying to get a hold of him. This guy should be FIRED and never allowed to work on the field again. One day I called him and he's answer was "what do you need, I am kind of busy right now" Awesome. Then I asked for an estimate to build a brand new bathroom in the basement. The estimator give me he's quote and we agreed on the price, so they started the project about one month after the paperwork was signed. About 80% of the work was done when I found out that the estimator "FORGOT" to add the toilet and the tub on the estimate!!!!!! How can any one do that????? So I had to came up with that $$$ And then there was the communication with office personnel. Since day one right after I signed the paperwork I offer to give them money, the estimator said "some one from the office will contact you" NO one ever did, weeks went by with out a single person contacting me about money. Finally some one did and every time we communicated there was a mistake with the numbers, every time there was an "I am sorry I forgot" Unreal this people. A couple of weeks before the project was done and I was super upset with every one involved at this point I requested a supervisor. He reached out to me and we meet at my house. He right away start asking me for money, I pretty much lost my cool there and I went off about all of the issues I was having with he's people. He's answer " I am sorry I wasn't aware of the issues" This shows how unprofessional this company is I can't believe how this people are in business not only in the twin cities but in southern Minnesota read lessCesar M.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you.. read lessRecent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:Jack of all trades handyman services. I offer lower prices because I have low overhead costs. I don't get paid until your happy. I am a skilled tradesman for the Army Corp of engineers full time but I have a very flexible schedule which allows me to devote 3 days a week or more on my side business. I use other skilled craftsman and laborers when needed depending on the job. I work with clients budgets and both parties always leave happy read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
A corrugated metal fence is a great way to give your yard a sleek, modern look while also saving a little bit of green in the process. This guide will break down the costs of building this type of fence and what you should consider before doing so.
Find fence companies in
- Zumbro Falls
- Pine Island
- Dodge Center
- West Concord
- Saint Charles
- Grand Meadow
- Spring Valley
fence companies in Rochester
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- BRANDON MARICLE CONSTRUCTION510 4TH AVE SW
- BRANDON MARICLE CONSTRUCTION
- Davis WoodScapes LLC10963 County 8 Rd SW
- Davis WoodScapes LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handymn LLC5650 Knox Ave N
- Heartwood Homes of Rochester inc.3552 West River Parkway
- HKA Helgason Knapp Associates Inc2626 Kenosha Ln Nw
- Holmseth Construction60 Cedar St
- Hoyer Construction LLC2725 Marion Rd SE
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Nick's Tree & Landscape12390 Sherburne Ave
- Nick's Tree & Landscape
- tpr services unlimited llc1750 2nd St NW
- tpr services unlimited llc
- Unimark Property Development LLCPO Box 188
Pine Island, Minnesota
- Unimark Property Development LLC
- VALLEY HOME IMPROVEMENT1020 INDUSTRIAL DR
Spring Valley, Minnesota
- VALLEY HOME IMPROVEMENT