Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Rochester, MN
There are 8 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Rochester
- Jim Siebenaler ConstructionJim Siebenaler Construction is absolutely the best! This is the second large project Jim has done for us. He previously replaced our front porch. This time, we gutted the main floor bathroom. Jim is reliable, professional, a perfectionist about his work, a good listener, and does everything in his power to please the customer. Jim and his crew installed new walls, tub, toilet, vanity, fixtures, plumbing, electrical, lighting, tile floor, subway tile shower stall, subway tile up to chair rail height, and a custom shower door. Everyone who worked on the bathroom was top-notch. The entire process took less than two weeks! The space is small, but Jim created a beautiful built-in shelf that is made of subway tile and glass shelves. There is a white subway tiled shower stall (tub to ceiling) with two lines of black pencil tile accent that is one of my favorite touches in the room along with the built-in shelves. Jim and his crew turned a worn-out bathroom that had a stained tub surround, no fixed shower, and peeling wallpaper into a spa-like room that has an Art Deco feel. The new bathroom matches our 1920's house perfectly. We highly recommend Jim Siebenaler Construction
- Jim Siebenaler ConstructionJim and Josh were great. They were attentive to my changing ideas and elicited my input at every step, making it a joint project. Quality workmanship. They are professional, caring and fun to work with!
- Painting with Color IncTom does truly amazing work. We had our walls and ceilings painted back in May, 2016. My living room walls, which had very visible seams showing, were patched up and painted to look flawless. Tom?s drywall work is unmatched. He fixed even the smallest imperfection. In addition, Tom was very personable and he left my house cleaner than when he started. I look forward to using Tom in the future
- Frank's PaintingCan't say enough good things about Frank's work! I am a property investment consultant from out of town and had agreed to take on a project in Rochester which needed to have mold remediation, electrical, plumbing, floor refinishing and painting completed within two weeks from closing to move in. Finding a paint contractor to take the job on was a huge challenge - after reaching out to multiple companies, I was able to get in contact with Frank. The job had to be timed on a very precise schedule, which he was able and willing to accommodate. The house is a 2800 SF home that needed full interior painting, plus ceiling paint in some rooms. Most were not comfortable with the timeline, or having to paint their way around electricians who would be working at the same time. I had another painter tell me that even with a crew, it could not be done. Frank and his guys managed to make it happen, not only on time, but a day earlier than expected. The price was right as well - I had one other painter who was willing to come out and give me a quote, and he could not beat the price to include the specialty SW Harmony paint we wanted, or the timeline it needed to be done in, which required a crew. Frank was patient with me while I took up until the last day to select the paint colors, which had to be the perfect shades of white for my client, and he worked with me to decide how to paint a room with strange ceiling angles that I was quite confused on. He was 100% correct - it looks amazing. Also hIs crew has a great attitude and were happy to work with me and other contractors constantly getting in their way! With all of the rushing and working around electricians and painting ceilings, Frank and his crew managed to not leave any paint spots on the white wood floors, which had been refinished just the week before. He also agreed to last minute take on a plaster repair when an electrician had to unexpectedly cut into a wall to move an outlet. Plaster repair is not easy to hide, and I was expecting to be able to see some outline of where the outlet once was. He managed to repair it perfectly - you would never know it was there - That is when I knew I would be hiring him again! Before he was done with the paint work, I decided to hire him to pressure wash and stain the wood fence that had never been properly sealed. He picked a color that would match the antique front door, and again, it looks perfect. I have already signed up with Frank to do the work on the upcoming basement project for the home and some window treatments. Looking forward to working with him again soon
- DS Harrison DrywallScott did a great job and the ceilings turned out awesome! He cleaned up very well after himself. You wouldn't have even known that a drywall or mudding project had just taken place. I will definitely use Scott for future projects.
- DS Harrison DrywallScott was punctual, reasonably-priced, and stood by his work. It's hard to find someone with a strong work ethic these days.
- Dan Severson BuildersDan was great to work with from start to finish. We started the project in April with the goal of having it completed in October. Dan was great at keeping in touch as we co-ordinated with a few other contractors (electrical, plumbing and HVAC) and helped up keep the project on task. One thing I would really like to commend Dan on was his ability to ask questions. Sometimes contractors just take a design and make assumptions, but Dan took the extra time, effort and interest to make sure that we were getting what we wanted. Dan and his employees were very professional, timely and punctual and left nothing to chance. I highly recommend contacting Dan for your construction projects. I know we're going to contact him again for our next project
- Quality PaintingFast. And they didn't charge extra for a last minute change. Everyone commented on how great the room loooked and was amazed we got it done in a day.
- No Name PainterI can't say enough great things about No Name Painter. Tim and his crew not only do quality work, but they are responsive and take care inside the home. I hired No Name Painter to completely paint the entire interior of my home. No Name Painter worked with us on recommendations for the best product to cover up the old, very bright paint and provided the exact finish we had envisioned. Not only that, but you couldn't even tell they were in our home other than the beautiful paint job! No messes, just a beautiful home! The attention to detail was really appreciated, especially after all of the stress that goes along with buying a new home. We have gotten several compliments on the work, too. Their follow up is amazing and even answered a follow up question I had about how to care for the walls. Fantastic job. I will be using them again and recommending them
- 99 north constructionWe have had some bad weather and all kinds of craziness on the weekends so they kind of had to postpone things. Then they had a home improvement show they had to go set up for. Then there was another weekend I couldn't do it because I couldn't be home so it's three weekends that we missed.
Drywall Contractors in Rochester
- Business Description:Tim Reed, owner and sole proprietor of No-Name Painter, has over 20 years of industry experience with painting and custom color mixing. He spent four years honing his painting application skills working for Ryan Enterprises, a real estate investment company in Mankato, MN. After setting the ground work, he focused on learning other aspects of the industry including ink and paint custom color mixing and electronic matching at C & C Special products, Bloomington, MN. He also learned other techn..Recent Review:I love my new kitchen! The cabinets look brand new for a fraction of the price of replacement. Tim and Becky were great and even helped with excellent color advice. I highly recommend them.Barbara P.
- Business Description:Welcome to Home Drywall and Painting! . Our drywall and painting specialists have the experience and customer service experience you need on your project. Home Drywall and Painting can successfully help you with any drywall or painting project you may have! From small patches and cracks to large houses or commercial projects, we have the experience and a great team of workers to complete any project you may haveRecent Review:The work HDP did was excellent from start to finish. They were able to get me scheduled sooner than I expected, and by end of the week I was happy with the work that had been done. The scope was to have popcorn ceiling removed, surface smoothed, and area that had been damaged repaired. The person they sent out for this project, Tim, was extremely respectful and friendly and I was happy to have had him on this project. They were professional from start to finish, more than that they were headache free. I will definitely call them next project that comes alongShawn W.
- Business Description:Specializing in HANDYMAN SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Handyman Services new and old from demolition to finish workRecent Review:It went really well. He showed up on time. He did the job and we were very pleased with the service.Annie I.
- Business Description:Are you looking for a good painting contractor in the Rochester, MN area? Too many contractors to choose from? Frank's Painting has been serving S.E. Minnesota for over 15 years. We have always worked towards complete customer satisfaction. We are painters that take pride in our work. We are fully insured and very reliable - with many satisfied customers. If you are in need of a painter - give us a tryRecent Review:Frank was absolutely wonderful. Down to earth, easy to speak with. Great price and recommendations. Fantastic finished job. Quality is excellent and very professional. Would hire again in a heartbeat.Rafid M.
- Business Description:Bath fitter is north America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub to shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality. Additionally, we make it a priority to stay on top of the latest consumer trends in bathroom design and bathroom renovations to consistently meet the ..Recent Review:Bath Fitter of Roseville did an excellent job of planning and installing the conversion of our bathtub/shower to a stand-alone shower. They provided us with quality materials, a variety of brands/accessories, and the workmanship required to putting it all into place. Their lifetime guarantee, along with on-going support and information on routine maintenance is reassuring. We love the look and comfort of the new shower. ExcellentDonna W.
- Business Description:Mike has over 20 years of experience in commercial painting and taping. Currently, he provides painting and handywork services for residential clients. Mike is an active outdoorsman who enjoys fishing, biking and skiing in his free timeRecent Review:Everything went perfect! I feel blessed to have had him. The best person I have ever hired in the past 35 years to work inside my home. Very talented and articulate...... best worker ever!Diane M.
- Business Description:Hello. Jb Remodeling Services Llc is a veteran owned and operated company in the Rochester Minnesota area. We offer full bathroom remodeling, kitchen backsplash, basement remodeling and much more.Recent Review:JB Remodeling Services, LLC. does amazing craftsmanship and pays attention to every little detail! I appreciated the team’s ability to be flexible with ideas, staying within a reasonable budget, and offering affordable suggestions along the way. Also, I appreciated how he would take the time to explain things about the job and come up with cost saving ideas. Jonathan is genuinely invested in doing quality craftsmanship, kind, timely, hard worker, and easy to communicate with at any point. I plan to hire Jonathan again for future projects and would highly recommend his services to anyoneSheri K.
- Business Description:Small company that prides itself in personal contractor/homeowner relationship. Quality and timely workmanship. Reasonable prices because of less overhead than most bigger construction companiesRecent Review:He did a beautiful job, I paid for the materials, and he did a good job with the repairs. Major repairs was done on the boards that was done in 2011, and some was not installed properly, he came back to fix the boards up he was able to re-fixed the boards properly. He was able to provide additional works for me, thoughtful and considered my needs. One concern I had with the work was that things were not plumb and squaredSue W.
- Business Description:Complete Basement Systems is a family owned & operated business with approximately 35 employees. Since 1991 we have been part of the Basement Systems dealer network and have thousands of warrantied customers. No subs. We offer Free Estimates. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service area includes entire Twin Cities Metro Area and Southern Minnesota. License: #BC143377. Financing available. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning service provider. Contact us at 1-800-63..Recent Review:The installation went well. They responded quickly to me and were very communicative. I just think that it was a bit over priced. I paid it because I had no other option at the timefernando d.
- Business Description:Professional Exteriors Inc is a full service company with services ranging from siding and roofing to decks as well as snow and ice dam removal in the winter. With a wide range of capabilities PEI is able to meet all your renovations needsRecent Review:After water was running into the house due to ice dams they were able to come out the next day and get the water to stop comming inside. Thats the good. The bad is we were gouged to the tune of one thousand dollars for two hours worth of work. They did very little to clear the eves off, they still had a heavy sheet of ice. Its a week later and dams are back. They tried charging even more saying they worked longer than they did. Id say we payed 5x the value for 2/3 jobBrenda A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- Zumbro Falls
- Pine Island
- Dodge Center
- West Concord
- Saint Charles
- Grand Meadow
- Spring Valley
drywall contractors in Rochester
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Frank's Painting4428 Savannah Dr NW
- Frank's Painting
- H E I Finishing105 1st Ave NW
- HAMLEN HOME IMPROVEMENT3835 LILLIE CT SW
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handymn LLC5650 Knox Ave N
- HEIM DRYWALL ENTERPRISES3233 90th Ave SW
- Holmseth Construction60 Cedar St
- Home Drywall and Construction LLC2852 Anthony Lane South 300
- H E I Finishing
- J & M Salinas Remodeling LLC3756 Willow Ridge Dr SW
- J-List Handyman Services5823 Edelweiss Ln NW
- J. Benson Construction3230 Gorham Ave
- Jb Remodeling Services Llc 123 4th St SW
- Jeff Heil Drywall6277 SE 28th St
- Jim Siebenaler Construction212 N Mill View Way
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
- Justin Thompson Construction LLC517 Towne Dr NE
- J & M Salinas Remodeling LLC
- Master Builders Inc275 37th St NE Ste 100
- Master Builders Inc