Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Rochester, MN
There are 5 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Rochester
- Q Squared LLCWork well done, even in tough weather conditions. Shane gives estimates in a professional manner and is pleasant to work with.
- Hiller's Flooring AmericaGreat ,very professional work. Hardwood looks like it was put in when hose was built. Prefinished hardwood is great!
- HAMLEN HOME IMPROVEMENTIt went very well - everyone who sees the remodeled bathrooms is impressed. The provider showed up on time, kept me informed of time, dates and progress. I was able to leave the house for the provider to come and go without any concerns. The quality of the work was professional with extraordinary attention to details......corners are square, cuts are precise, no flaws to be found. Even though the work spanned a couple months, the "mess" was kept to a minimum and I appreciated that since the work spanned the holiday season. I also appreciated the creative side of the provider. It is hard for me to visualize how some idea or plan is going to look. Trevor spent time with me discussing the best way to lay the tile; took careful measurements to make sure the design would work, and the results show that. I would certainly use this contractor again for future projects read less
- CMS HARDWOOD FLOORINGCMS Hardwood Flooring did an outstanding job! Scott provided a thorough overview of the job and an accurate price estimate prior to beginning the project. The only reason the final price was a bit higher than the estimate was because of additional repair work that I requested after he started the job. He provided great communication about the status of our floors during his work, and helped us select a new stain color by applying several different samples to our floor. Scott explained how the stain would slightly pool into the lines of the parquet and how it would change color when it dried, which was great because we have never had a floor refinished before and did not know what to expect. Scott was flexible about his schedule so that we could have several people working on our place without disturbing the floor, and the final outcome is really beautiful. Several of the other contractors working in our place have commented on how good the floors look and we recommend CMS Hardwood Flooring to everyone read less
- ProFloors & CabinetsPro Floors and Jeff did a wonderful job. The quality of service was fantastic. Jeff kept things going smoothly. Even when my condo association was taking their time getting things oked for the installation Jeff kept me cool. I would definitely use them again.
- Elite Tile Tops and Flooring LLCTim and his crew are amazing. They came out to do the whole house and then didn't mind coming back to do a small job. I would highly recommend him. He is very easy going, understands a budget and will help you get the best product for your dollar.
- Luxury Bath RemodleingThe sales lady was prompt with the initial appointment at my home. She explained in great detail the material that I could choose from. She explained how the process would be, as with the time that the complete job would be completed in. The complete office staff were very helpful as you could say I was a pest. What I mean is I could not decide what colors I wanted to go with. When everything was decided they gave me a date on when the job would be started. The crew showed up on the date that was promised ( which was about 4 weeks later, they needed to order material to my bath measurements so I was not disappointed with the job being started 4 weeks later). The crew are very professional. They answered all my questions that I had, even the real stupid ones, in a very professional way. When the date was set up they told me the job would be completed in only 5 days. You would think a complete tear out and install of a bathroom would take longer, but to my surprise they were done on day 5. The crew that they have work for only luxury bath, the only sub-contractor on the job was the plumber, which he does have to be licensed. Luxury bath did all the scheduling with the plumber. We received such excellent service and material, we hired luxury bath a few months later to remodel our second bathroom, which was also dated for the 1970's. That job went just as well as the first one. I was very impressed with the complete process of remodeling our 2 bathrooms. I would and have recommended luxury bath to all my family and friends read less
- Hiller's Flooring AmericaThis was our second flooring purchase from Hiller's. This time we bought Congoleum Airstep vinyl flooring and their crew installed the floor in our kitchen and dining room. The purchase price and installation charge were very reasonable. The installers did a great job despite facing some unexpected complications (some of the existing floor had to be removed and needed some leveling). They were very thorough and provided useful information regarding the care and maintenance of the floor. The installers were also very personable and tolerant of my lingering around to watch the installation process read less
- Greenwood ConstructionNick Greenwood put in a new tile floor, granite tile countertop and glass tile back splash in my Kitchen. I wanted the work done within a very short time frame and I had a very specific idea in mind. Nick completed all the work I requested on time and the craftsmanship was excellent! Nick’s attention to detail and knowledge of design exceeded my expectations; he is highly skilled and produces quality work that is beautiful. Additionally, Nick is extremely professional and his high standards show in his work product. I am grateful that Nick did the work in my kitchen; he did a fantastic, professional job and he was a pleasure to have in my home. I will definitely call Nick if I have any other work that I need done read less
- Hiller's Flooring AmericaIt went wonderfully well! I asked if they could do the job quickly, as we need to sell our house and want to put it on the market as soon as possible. The salesperson helped me to find carpet that I liked that was in stock, and they had it all installed the same week. The crew came over and helped me move all our stuff. They were very nice, came when they said they would come, and did a beautiful job. I am so appreciative of their help during this busy and stressful time. Thank you, Hiller's read less
Flooring Contractors in Rochester
- Business Description:Right Choice Construction is a orginaztion developed by a handful of people, Right Choice offers a premium products at affordable prices, Right Choice has over 20 years combined experience were fully licensed and insured read lessRecent Review:Alex and Athen were very professional and when the price came in a little higher than we anticipated they worked with us keeping our project needs in mind and were able to get exactly what we wanted. They left no questions unanswered regarding product details or project and I would recommend them very highl read lessCristina M.
- Business Description:Bath fitter is north America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub to shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality. Additionally, we make it a priority to stay on top of the latest consumer trends in bathroom design and bathroom renovations to consistently meet the .. read lessRecent Review:Bath Fitter of Roseville did an excellent job of planning and installing the conversion of our bathtub/shower to a stand-alone shower. They provided us with quality materials, a variety of brands/accessories, and the workmanship required to putting it all into place. Their lifetime guarantee, along with on-going support and information on routine maintenance is reassuring. We love the look and comfort of the new shower. Excellent read lessDonna W.
- Business Description:EnviroBate remediates environmental conditions in your home to help you breathe easier. Contact Marcus Rymer and he will walk you through the process we follow to keep your home safe and clean.Recent Review:It was extremely stressful to have asbestos found in my lower level after flood damage. Having your house torn up is no fun. The guys from EnviroBate took away so much of that stress! They were so understanding, so professional, and so considerate of my time. The repeatedly accommodated my need to access various areas of the house in the midst of their work. They worked around multiple issues at my home and were so careful with my animals. One guy (Darin) even fixed my garage door and carried down a very heavy container of food for my animals. He also asked if their equipment would scare the animals and had me monitor the animals while he turned on various tools to make sure the animals wouldn't freak out. These guys are great and I'd highly recommend them read lessLori P.
- Business Description:Home Interior Design and Decorating, Kitchen Design, Room layout planning,Color consultation, Furniture selection and arrangement, Flooring, Window treatments, Lighting advice, Finishes, Fabric, Upholstery, Custom Upholstered Furniture. I provide all of these services, and more! It's time to update and get down get down to beautiful basics. Understanding that interior design is not a one-size-fits-all solution, I am personally committed to providing stellar service in a fun and non-intimidati.. read lessRecent Review:Awesome! The room turned out perfect!Katie S.
- Business Description:Complete Basement Systems is a family owned & operated business with approximately 35 employees. Since 1991 we have been part of the Basement Systems dealer network and have thousands of warrantied customers. No subs. We offer Free Estimates. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service area includes entire Twin Cities Metro Area and Southern Minnesota. License: #BC143377. Financing available. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning service provider. Contact us at 1-800-63.. read lessRecent Review:The installation went well. They responded quickly to me and were very communicative. I just think that it was a bit over priced. I paid it because I had no other option at the timefernando d.
- Business Description:We have been doing remodeling since 2001. We specialize in providing fair prices for high quality products .Recent Review:I called homestead a couple of weeks ago for a quote. Made an appointment with an estimator named Rick. Based on a previous reviews I should've cancelled it or at least have someone else come out to do it. He cancelled the appointment an hour before he was supposed to come over. We reschedule for the next day, Friday. During the appointment I tell him what I want, that I wanted to do a 3 or 4 season over my existing deck and if it went over our budget that I'd like a roof over it instead. He proceeds to tell me about TEMO and I told him to just give me the quotes on what I requested. He was going to work on the quotes over the weekend and we agreed that he'd email the quotes back to me by Tuesday. Tuesday comes and still no email so I emailed him in the evening asking if they were done. He rudely replies saying he didn't say Tuesday but instead Wednesday. Wednesday comes and still nothing. I email back on Thursday and he says would like to come over on the weekend for me to look over the quote even though I asked him to email it. We scheduled the appointment for Saturday and he comes with a quote for only a TEMO system. He didn't give me any quotes for anything that I asked for. When I asked him if he at least had a quote for a roof he stated that I never asked him for such a thing. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? He tells me he'll give me the quote for a Pergola first thing Sunday morning and here we are, no email for a quote. To top it all off he looked so annoyed when he was giving me the quotes and when I was asking him questions. Poor communication doesn't even begin to describe the experience I've had dealing with him. Homestead you just lost out on a customer and have earned a negative review in the process. You have Rick to thank for that read lessPaul T.
- Business Description:J. Benson Construction is a full service, fully licensed, insured, and bonded general contractor. We serve the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area and greater Minnesota from three offices in Minneapolis, Rochester and Duluth. We are a preferred vendor for Contractor Connection, Code Blue, Travelers, Farmers Insurance, First Choice Repair, Innovation Property, Lionsbridge and West Bend Mutual Insurance, among others. Please see our website for additional service areas. Additional contact name - Br.. read lessRecent Review:Horrible The experience was awful with this people. I didn't know this company at all, my insurance company send me a list of 5 general contractors to take care of my house, so I pick J Benson because they were close to my house and I want it to keep the contractor local and close. So I went with them. They send an estimator like one day after the damage of the house, I signed the paperwork and two days later they send a different person because the first guy had previews commitments, so that was the first red flag. The second estimator took a lot more pics of the house and did he's first estimate, he submitted to the adjuster and it passed just fine. But then it took them almost one whole month before any one started to work in my house, not a single nail was removed or anything. Then I found out that numerous contractors were going in and out of my house with out me knowing it. Finally the work started and the job "foreman" got involved, this guy was even worst, he only called and picked up the phone when he need it something for me other ways good luck trying to get a hold of him. This guy should be FIRED and never allowed to work on the field again. One day I called him and he's answer was "what do you need, I am kind of busy right now" Awesome. Then I asked for an estimate to build a brand new bathroom in the basement. The estimator give me he's quote and we agreed on the price, so they started the project about one month after the paperwork was signed. About 80% of the work was done when I found out that the estimator "FORGOT" to add the toilet and the tub on the estimate!!!!!! How can any one do that????? So I had to came up with that $$$ And then there was the communication with office personnel. Since day one right after I signed the paperwork I offer to give them money, the estimator said "some one from the office will contact you" NO one ever did, weeks went by with out a single person contacting me about money. Finally some one did and every time we communicated there was a mistake with the numbers, every time there was an "I am sorry I forgot" Unreal this people. A couple of weeks before the project was done and I was super upset with every one involved at this point I requested a supervisor. He reached out to me and we meet at my house. He right away start asking me for money, I pretty much lost my cool there and I went off about all of the issues I was having with he's people. He's answer " I am sorry I wasn't aware of the issues" This shows how unprofessional this company is I can't believe how this people are in business not only in the twin cities but in southern Minnesota read lessCesar M.
- Recent Review:It was a horrible experience, Justin gave a bid and sent a bill for $4k more than the bid, said the job would take 3 days and it still wasn't finished 5 1/2 months later, he took me to court to get paid for the job that still wasn't complete and pieces of steel were blowing off the roof. I won the court case to only pay him the original amount that he quoted, he has not come to repair his poor quality/craftsmanship. I'm stuck with a roof that is missing pieces and now have to hire another company to come in to fix his shotty work. I would advise anyone that is looking for any construction done to their property to run the other direction and save yourself the lost days of work and time sitting in court because he can't do his job the right way read lessTravis B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:At Hamlen Home Improvement we value three things most importantly: The overall goals of each customer. The quality and durability of each improvement. The impact of each improvement on the environment. The integrity of all these values can be upheld when, committed craftsmen and homeowners work together. It's not just a remodel project, it's your home read lessRecent Review:I contacted Hamlen in fall of 2016 - too late to get deck work done. I kept in contact with the owner (Trevor) and he was able to do the work in June 2017. He gave us options, recommendations, and probable reasons we had continuing problems with the previous deck finish. The cost was reasonable and the results are impressive. I had forgotten what our deck could look like - it's beautiful again. By the way, Hamlen was the third contractor I've contacted in as many years trying to get this work done. The owner was the only contractor to consistently return our calls or emails, and meet with us personally. Excellent all around read lessJames G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Your laminate flooring is durable, but it’s still vulnerable to damage from water, scratches, and the wrong products. A vacuum cleaner and microfiber mop should be in your cleaning arsenal. Find out the best way to clean your laminate floors here.
Find flooring installation in
- Zumbro Falls
- Pine Island
- Dodge Center
- West Concord
- Saint Charles
- Grand Meadow
flooring installation in Rochester
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 507 Builders543 Anson Ave
Spring Valley, Minnesota
- 507 Builders
- Barden Tile and Stone40861 County Road 90
- Bath Fitter2500 Cleveland Ave N Suite 1
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- BRIAN BROGAN'S ORIGINAL HRDWD3980 MARION RD SE
- Buchanan Flooring LLC612 N Pleasant Ave
Spring Valley, Minnesota
- Barden Tile and Stone
- Floorco of Rochester1455 Industrial Dr NW
- Floorco of Rochester
- Greenwood Construction903 7th Ave SW
- Greenwood Construction
- Pair Of Jacks Flooring & Remodeling LLC306 3rd St. SE
- Pair Of Jacks Flooring & Remodeling LLC
- Walk on Wood - Professional Flooring41001 565th Street
- Walk on Wood - Professional Flooring
- X-Treme Hardwood Floors60317 County Road 6
Zumbro Falls, Minnesota
- X-Treme Hardwood Floors