Need to create a residential plumbing design layout but don’t know where to start? Learn essential plumbing components to create the perfect layout for your home.
Get matched with top Plumbers in North Monmouth, ME
There are 8 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in North Monmouth
- Bob The PlumberVery satisfied with the work performed by Bob The Plumber. Grateful for their responding our emergency and will definitely use in the future.
- Baker Brothers Plumbing, Air & ElectricMichael was professional and kept everything organized and clean. He explained what he was doing and options for solving any problems. We are excited to try Baker Brothers for the service contract for our heating and air also. It was not possible to determine the make of the cartridge for replacement. Michael took a picture, sent it back to support. An up to date replacement was located in stock at a nearby plumbing supply. Within the hour it was in and we were testing and setting the temperature controls
- Spearpoint Plumbing and HeatingThere is the plumber for whom pipes are a way to get from here to there. And there is a master plumber who thinks and cares about the job, who goes home at night and thinks about the nature of the problem and how best to fix it. I’ll take THAT plumber and that is what I got with Ken Lamothe owner of Searpoint Plumbing and Heating. No delay, he answered the phone immediately and was at my house early that same day to survey the damage: Every copper pipe from the water tank to the hot water heater and back through the system had sprung little leaks spewing water like an in closet sprinkler system. He included me as he measured and checked, he explained the primary problem (old pipes meant only for steam heating purposes, not transfer of water) he discussed with me proposed changes in how he would route the pipes, a long network coming in from the well and exiting out the fixture to the garden hoses. He considered the best layout for the pipes, made a complete fixture for the House Filter to attach to the wall to minimize possible damage to it when changing the filter, he even thought to slope the pipe to outside so it doesn’t freeze in the winter. A good man, personable, easy to work with, lots of experience under his belt; a job well done. I am well pleased and recommend him to anyone
- JCabido RemodelingThey gave me a fair price and did the work as promised. There were a few hiccups along the way as would be expected, but they were very fair about those and stood behind their work as promised to correct any issues. This is about all you can ask for, in my opinion, it is inevitable that hiccups occur on any big job. The important thing is how the company handles them. In this case, they resolved all issues. We sold the house and my understanding is that a problem came up with the new owners and that J. Cabido went back and fixed the problem at their cost. I would use them again
- Just Right Plumbing & Heating PLLCQuick and painless. He saved me money over the estimates I got from two other plumbers and he was there on time and got the work finished a day ahead of schedule. Yup. I'm planning to have him come back this summer and replace my furnace.
- MAPLEWOOD PLUMBINGThey will be able to get to the service until sometime next week which I cannot wait for. They were very courteous and helpful on the phone. They also gave me referrals from Angie's List
- MJ Eisenhauer Plumbing IncInstalled 2 water heaters and maintained valves etc on 3 furnaces.? The guys did a lot of work and I am completely pleased with the result.? It was a good chunk of money to pay but I do think it was a fair price.
- MJ Eisenhauer Plumbing IncWe had three showers that couldn't deliver hot water, one leaking toilet that another plumber made worse when he tinkered with it, and four bathroom sinks with newly installed sink drains that wouldn't hold water! This company came ON TIME every time (three visits all together, I think). The first one was a two hour visit to assess all our issues and offer us various solutions. They didn't hard sell any suggestion, just offered their evaluation of what our choices might be. It took so long because of all my questions. In the end they did everything promptly and perfectly - the shower repair and drain re-install was to correct faulty work by other plumbers. The toilet was old and not a common model (i.e. parts to fix would have been VERY expensive) so it was cheaper to replace it (with a better one, too!) than to repair. We could not be more happy with how we were treated. The price was not cheap, but neither was the quality of the work nor the service provided - everything was first-class. We were not charged separately for the two hour consult so we definitely got our money's worth. All the problems they fixed were created by other plumbers trying to fix the problems before... who actually made things worse. Mike really knew his stuff and couldn't have been nicer, more up-front or more professional
- All Season Home Improvement CoI have nothing but the highest praise for All Season. All the crews were polite and professional and hard working. They brought it all together on time and with no snags. We are very very happy with All Season Home Improvement Co.
- Halldale BuildersAmazingly well. The work took 5 months but it is like having a brand new home. Glenn consulted with us every step of the way to be sure we were getting all that we wanted. Where we didn't have the knowledge to make the best decision he gave us guidance and helped us understand the rationale. We kept adding to the job and he never refused us. We've gone from having a dark, densely packed home to an open, bright, well insulated beautiful interior, as well as a newly cedar shingled exterior. The crew showed up to work every day. The employees were all delightful to have around, respectful, helpful, extremely courteous. Glenn was always available. Financial accountability was top notch. We have receipts for every dollar spent
Plumbers in North Monmouth
- Business Description:Basement Waterproofing, Crawl Space & Foundation Repair experts since 1991. Free estimates & inspections.Recent Review:To start, this was our situation: our basement has three "rooms", one of which is predominantly a crawl space area. In this section, there is a lot of ledge in the basement, and a LOT of water worked its way into our basement with every rainstorm. On top of this, the crawl space section was closest to the stairwell, so the mildewy smell kind of permeated throughout the house. TC Hafford was extremely easy to work with. Our initial estimate was fast, easy, and informative. They will actually send you detailed brochures and outlines of how they're going to waterproof your space. From there, it became obvious that the customer service and workers really cared about the quality of their work, and in making sure we were happy every step of the way. The service was fantastic, and we always felt "in the loop". The job took slightly longer than expected (it was not an easy job), but the end results were exactly what we had hoped for. What we ultimately had done was this: the team encapsulated our entire crawlspace with the CleanSpace and Waterguard system, then installed a single sump pump to replace the two we already had. To do this, they needed to install Waterguard drainage piping with crushed rock throughtout the basement (which was later cemented over again so it's unobtrusive). Then they covered the ledge and unfinished parts of the basement with CleanSpace with Waterguard underneath, which keeps the moisture separate from the rest of the basement and allows the piping to carry any water down to the sump pump. They then installed a drainage system that led away from the house (again, as unobtrusive and well-done as possible). Given our experience as a whole, we plan to call TC Hafford in the future with any needs, and would definitely recommend themSean H.
- Business Description:Rooter-Man of SouthernMaine/New Hampshire is a professional drain cleaning and plumbing company that's locally owned and operated by the Sewall Family. With over 40+ years of experience, Rooter-Man provides dependable services at affordable rates and is available to assist you 24/7. Fully insured, trained technicians and the newest in equipment enables us to provide efficient professional serviceRecent Review:Randy was great. Worked through the issue until resolved.nathan d.
- Business Description:“In Business since 2000, Upright Building Services is a full service building contractor able to handle any home improvement project and light commercial construction. Fred Hilchey is the Steward of Upright building Services. With a crew of tried and trusted co-workers and associates we are ready for what ever you need to have done from a small repair to a new home or maybe somewhere in between. All work comes with manufacturer’s warranties as well as with a 2 year warranty on all workmanshi..Recent Review:It went very well. I am very pleased with the outcome. Fred Hilchey and his team were very professional, and hard working, and conscientious. Some rot was found on two of the walls of the house and it was fixed appropriately and well. I can say that I feel that this new siding will last foreverDiane K.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:We are construction company specializing in residential work. We have extensive experience in all phases of residential construction and handyman services. The leadership group at PRH Contractors combines over 30+ years experience in the construction industry, from residential projects to commercial projects ranging in size and complexity. PRH Contractors is driven by our determination for customer satisfaction and our passion to build. We provide more value to our cli..Recent Review:Patrick is a man of his word. Even though his subcontractors let him down he was there to the end working long hours , weekends, what ever was needed to complete the job. He did some extra things we weren't expecting which were really nice touches. Willing to give suggestions which all seemed to be good. We looked at 4 different contractors and his price was the best(in a few cases by far), he stuck to the budget. Will hire him for another job!!Chuck S.
- Business Description:All Season Home Improvement Company is a full service home improvement contractor serving Maine communities within a 50 mile radius of Augusta, Maine. All Season Home Improvement Company is an Accredited Member of the Maine Better Business Bureau and has been in business since 1991. Also serving Hancock CountiesRecent Review:Horrible do not hire. They don't return calls and were the last company to respond for a quote.Michael R.
- Business Description:Remodeling, General Construction and Carpentry. Sole Proprietor, but works with other subcontracted building professionals and uses licensed subcontractors for plumbing and Electrical work. Works hourly and/or provides free estimates, and free consultation. Strong emphasis on quality workmanship, and has solid references. All work is guaranteed accompanied by workmanship warranty specific to the job compleeted. We stand behind our product. Asa is an easy going carpenter who is a seriou..Recent Review:The project went great; I'm very happy with the final product. It lines up exactly with what I was looking for at the start of the project and looks better than I could have planned because of some great design suggestions from Wagner Home Renovation along the way. We ended up creating two separate closets from the previous closet incorporating some previously unused space in the condo as well. Both closets are accessed through very nice double doors. The laundry closet and general/clothes closet both look great. Wagner Home Renovation used high quality repurposed wood from a previous project and black iron rods to give the general/clothes closet great character. All of the work was very well done, and blends into the existing paint and trim-work so well, you can't even tell any work has been done. As an example, they added a wooden keystone at the enlarged entranceway near the new closets that was a very nice touch and feels like it was always there. They were able to save me money throughout the project by offering to use repurposed wood from previous projects that was often better quality than what would normally be used. Wagner Home Renovation does high-quality work and has a genuine interest in how well the end result turns out. They have a great attention for detail, offer great design ideas and options, and are responsive, honest, budget-conscious, flexible, reliable and easy to work with. I highly recommend themGrant M.
- Business Description:we are a full service plumbing and heating contractor of 25 years experienceRecent Review:Came in with a bucket full of shark bite connectors and cheap pipes and my bathroom flooded within a week. He may be in expensive but you pay for what you get. Hes the definition of white trashMike J.
- Business Description:Home Remodeling, BBB, Certified, Insured, Deposit required before start of all projects, bonuses for business referrals accepted.Recent Review:Electrical and plumbing were subcontracted and I have no complaint on their work. However for the work this contractor performed.....It started out okay, complimented his work... But by the time the last of the porch repair and the bathroom reno was completed I realised I had made a huge error of judgement. He insisted in starting the porch work in the fall and then over the winter. When the ground thawed in the spring and the supports no longer met the concrete footing blocks, he used rigid foam boards to shim the concrete blocks up to meet the posts. The floorboards had been removed and proper footings could have been sunk below the frost line, instead it had to be jury rigged and as the ground heave sin the winter and thaws back down, I expect it to be only a matter of time before the folly of this becomes apparent and I will have to get a competent contractor in to fix it. The bathroom was to have a radiant heat floor put in, but the system installed is not meant to be used in a wet room. There is baseboard heat with a pipe running through the floor and that was "sealed" with a piece of moulding and if there is any problem with the heater or the pipe breaks it is harder to get to, nevermind just being able to clean it. I was concerned over the floor system and he promised me that a letter would be coming from the manufacturer saying the system was safe as installed. I spoke to a company rep and they cannot sign off on an installation that they did not witness. So I am unable to recommend this contractor based on any sense I have of his integrity. I am back to using a space heater and When I am able to I will have to have the floor taken up and the correct system put in. There are numerous other minor things, such as the laminate floor being laid with no regard to the pattern on the boards so the same pattern piece was used 3 times next to each other. I did look up how to install this type of floor and found plenty of instructive videos saying how the boards are usually separated by pattern and then laid down in such a way to be random and give the illusion of real wood. The result on my floor does not demonstrate to me an attention to detail. The light over the shower, an upgraded ceiling fan, an additional outlet or two were all part of the plan but were never installed. There were assertions like a new outlet would have cost $400. I checked with the electrician myself and was told that was not the price they would charge and did not understand why that would have been quoted. When issues were raised it was mentioned that he had a lien on someone's house who didn't want to pay for their finished projects. So, there is a lot of work to redo and since the money isn't there I will have to live with things as they are for a while. Not the result I was expecting after 6 months (way beyond the estimated time) of work having been done and at no small expense. I will try to post photos to illustrate what I have mentioned aboveChrystine H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Winter can be particularly harsh on your plumbing—from water heater issues to frozen pipes. As the weather gets chilly, use these tips to prepare your home and avoid a costly winter plumbing leak.
Dealing with unpleasant smells? If your crawl space smells like sewage, it could be a sign of a big problem. Learn more about what’s causing the smell, and what you should do about it.
Find Plumbers in
- West Gardiner
- Livermore Falls
Plumbers in North Monmouth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800WaterDamagePO Box 4662
- A-1 Plumbing210 middle st
- Acme Property Services, LLC.48 Location Rd
- ActNow Rapid Rooter373 King Hill Rd
South Paris, Maine
- AFC - Augusta Fuel Co.4 Northern Ave
- All Season Home Improvement Co823 Church Hill Rd
- American Restorations Co.1964 Hill Rd
- Apex Radiators209 Main Street
- A-1 Plumbing
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Insight Pipe of Maine308 Hartland ave
- Insight Pipe of Maine
- Legacy Construction22 W School St
- Legacy Construction
- Paul's Plumbing & HeatingPo Box 358 / 241 Rt. 3
South China, Maine
- Pearl Contractors118 Moosehead Trail Suite #2
- Plumb CrazyP O Box 306
West Enfield, Maine
- Pooler's Plumbing155 Wilderness Dr
- Pop's Plumbing And Heating747 Winthrop Center Rd
- Potter Plumbing Company1412 Main St
- Paul's Plumbing & Heating
- Upright Building Services753 Pleasantview Dr .
- Upright Building Services