Installing a home security system is a great choice. But before you sign the contract, you’ll want to ask your home security system provider these eight questions to ensure you’re making the right choice.
Get matched with top lawn care services in North Monmouth, ME
There are 6 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in North Monmouth
- Towns End Property ManagementAll work is done in an excellent manner, on-time, and with a cheerful attitude. Gena and Dee put their hearts in their work and it shows. They are my property managers all year and take care of everything required to keep a 3 BR house well-maintained. My house is a vacation rental and they oversee guest issues and can be relied on to respond quickly to requests that are anything from being locked out, to handyman services. In the summer there is a fast turn over between guests, and they clean and prepare the house promptly and immaculately for the next arriving guest. Gena recently hung party lights on my outside deck. I could not own a rental without this fabulous company
- Shawna's Landscaping And Lawn CareVery well. Skilled hand-weeding, and also torch work on weeds coming thru gravel and crusher dust. To reduce maintenance costs, she recommended replacing mulch (which needs refreshing) with gravel. Shawna really loves and understands plants. She is very easy to communicate with.
- ROBERT K GRANT LANDSCAPING LLCI was very satisfied. It was great. I've used this gentleman before to do yard work. I thought it was a fair price. I didn't have anybody else give me an estimate because I'd used this gentleman before and I liked him. I don't know how it compares with other people. He did a nice job. I called him a few times and he always gets right back to me. He's always very punctual. I've used them a number of times. It's him and his wife who usually comes out. She works with him. I'm very satisfied with the work. He's very responsive. I think his prices are fair. I get mulch from him every year too and I think he's very fair on his prices. I would recommend him
- Outdoor Decor LLCI have been using him for a little over a year. My lawn looks great. All of the work has been done well.
- TCM CoA super-nice, hardworking young man. Both times we have called him for lawn-mowing, he has arrived within the half hour (not expected or necessary, but a nice bonus). We will definitely be calling him again; he does a great job.
- DOWN TO EARTH LANDSCAPINGThey are very reasonably priced and rent their equipment when they need it instead of owning, which I believe brings their prices down. The area at home now looks great!
- Family Tree Lawn & Landscape Mgt.Jeremy Smalley, the owner, walked our neighborhood this past Spring, letting us know about his family business's services. We contacted him and he has been our "lawn guy" ever since. His work ethic is outstanding, and the attention to detail is refreshing. After trying two other lawn services, which didn't work out, we feel that we have found the best in the area
- Shawna's Landscaping And Lawn CareShawna and her team have done a terrific job at providing a quality lawn service over the summer. We were looking to replace our old cobbled front walk and after Shawna described the thorough and professional installation process they follow we decided to go with her company to do the hardscaping. We were VERY pleased with the results. The craftsmanship was top notch and they were very meticulous in stacking the old cobbles away at my request for potential future use. I would highly recommend Shawna, Chris and the rest of the team for both landscaping and hardscaping. They are such pleasant, positive people and are a pleasure to do business with. I wanted to share "before" and "after" picture
- Quality SerivesI have used them for 2-3 years. The reason I like them is because I can call and leave a message and they call me promptly to schedule an appointment. Then they show up exactly when they say they will. If there is ever an emergency, they will always call to let me know what is going on, whether they will be late or we need to reschedule. I never have to hang around waiting, not knowing. hey always let me know. They also do good work. I have always been satisfied. In fact, they do painting and I am having them give me an estimate on an exterior painting job
- Ervin D Koenig Lawn CareI think he's very much fair in his prices. Once in a while he has done other things besides mowing the front and back lawn. If I need something else done, he does it. He's very accommodating and very friendly. I would recommend him to friends and family.
Lawn Services in North Monmouth
- Business Description:Roofing, Siding, Painting, carpentry, handyman services landscaping, property maintenance.Recent Review:They responded to me asking for a time that they could come out too inspect the roof and we agreed to 10:00AM on a Sunday as they only do the inspections on the weekend. They never showed up and when I sent another email to them I got no response. Very poor experienceJudy W.
- Business Description:Holt LLC is proud to offer dump truck services. Including hauling materials to and from sites. Roll off dumpster service, Supplying aggregate of all types, Demolition and removal services. Excavating services, Forestry Mulch services. Drive way repair and installation, Fire way and excess path clearing/maintenance, Bush hog service, Brush cutting, pasture maintenance and reclaiming, Bob Cat service, Track loader service. And any thing else you can think of doing on a property or construction ..Recent Review:Everything went perfectly. I was contacted through text, my preferred method, and the dumpster came exactly when I asked for it. Ended up paying half what I was quoted from another company. Highly recommend Holt LLCDrew H.
- Business Description:Breezy Acres Yard Care offers year round services, including Lawn Care, Spring and Fall clean-ups, Mulching, Flower gardens and Snow removal. We do not accept credit cards. We do yearly accounts where you can make 12 monthly paymentsRecent Review:Herb and team did a great job, flower beds look fantastic! Will be using them for lawn maintenance throughout the year.John C.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Luke gave a quote, I signed his agreement, and paid a $420 deposit. When he arrived to do the job, he told my husband he could not do it because some of the wood needed repairing. He offered to return the deposit or reschedule after the repairs. My husband said we would reschedule. Finding a carpenter and scheduling the repair took roughly 2 months. When I reached out to Luke to reschedule, he more than doubled the cost of the project and refused to refund the deposit when I did not agree to the new cost. He took my money and did not provide a service. He blamed us for not contacting him sooner and said he sold our paint - when he had made no effort as a business owner to reach out to us, the customers who had paid a deposit. I absolutely do not recommend himJoanna E.
- Business Description:We specailize in the asphalt sealing buisness! If mention that u got my name from angies list get 15 percent off of booking of driveway with us ..Recent Review:Excellent customer service. Great job done on driveway at a fair price. Definitely recommend.Chuck D.
- Business Description:We are a construction company that serves the mid-coast Maine area. We have a large range of what we are able to do. Our attention to detail is what sets us apart. We have some subcontractors that we use in order to make jobs move faster and save our clients money. We are a very honest company and stick to our word. We have a crew large enough to handle projects or size but not so large we can not help smaller projects. We bill according to the project and require a deposit of materials plus ..Recent Review:It went incredible. He came in and did an estimate. What I had in my mind, he did it better. I have dogs and he totally understood that I love my dogs. He was great at telling me what I would and wouldn't need because of my dog. He fixed some things that the last person did wrong. He gave me all the information and let me make the decisions. He got here early and finished on time. We already have another project in the works. He is a very honest manEllen C.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:I am the sole proprietor and president of a small business run from my home office and is only offered online. www.msaestheticallyyours.com 516 4866781Recent Review:phone number not in service. also listed in IL and a NYC address.Mr. A T.
- Business Description:THE HORTICULTURAL INTUITIVE IS A FAMILY OWNED LANDSCAPING COMPANY LOCATED IN COASTAL MAINE.Recent Review:Great, From the first consultation to the finishing touches, chris and jeff are easy to work with and very professional. Beautiful work, great craftsmen and artists in their own right.Emily E.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
Following a regular lawn maintenance checklist that includes removal of thatch, fertilizer, weed control, a soil test, and aeration will be the best way for you to have a healthy lawn.
A dehumidifier in the basement helps make the space more enjoyable when you don’t feel like you’re swimming in there. But you’ll want to consider these seven items first when learning how to choose a dehumidifier for a basement.
Find lawn care services in
- West Gardiner
- Livermore Falls
lawn care services in North Monmouth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Family Tree Lawn & Landscape Mgt.1404 Pond Road
- FARLEY & SON LANDSCAPING, INC.211 West St
- Farris Lawn Care LLC 1206 Auburn Rd
- FireFly Flooring and Finish Carpentry
- French's lawn care 56 Ingraham Rd
South China, Maine
- Fresh ImpressionsPo box 238
- Family Tree Lawn & Landscape Mgt.
- Holt LLC412 S Mountain Valley Hwy
- Holt LLC
- Northeast Property Management 85 Hope St
- Northeast Property Management
- Orff's preservation
- Orff's preservation
- Quality Fence Company1676 Route 2
- Quality Fence Company
- WOLFTREE INC32 MAIN STREET
- WOLFTREE INC