A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Get matched with top fence companies in North Monmouth, ME
There are 3 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in North Monmouth
- LOWE'SCould not have asked for a finer job. The crew sent by Lowe's were all first rate. They installed and cleaned up after the job. They brought all the tools to do the job. Once started, did not stop until finished. All questions were promply dealt with.
- Pine Tree FenceIt went very well, They were prompt and professional. The job took longer than anticipated and they could not come back the next day to finish it as promised, but they went out of their way (in the pouring rain on Sunday morning) to come back and finish the job as promised.
- ADA FENCE CO INCOne man came in advance to see the proposed site. They scheduled as son as possible.. about 2 weeks later. The crew of 3 did a great job.
- Pine Tree FenceIt was a marvelous job to behold. I had Len & Bill arrive with wide smiles & a cool confidant attitude. Treasures these 2 were. Be sure to ask for them if you get a fence at Pine Tree. They proceeded to do such a perfect job . It took only 4 or 5 hours. As each step of the way was finished, I was getting more & more excited. I can't express how happy I am to see that fence each day. I had lost 2 big trees at corners of my house & my house was looking "naked". I was distressed. But after Len & Bill added the perfect picket fence, my house is back dressed up again. I've had many miles of fences put in professionally over the last 42 years. I have horses. I have to say Pine Tree Fence Co. is the best fence company I ever hired. I would recommend Len & Bill to anyone for a perfect job. The whole job, from pricing & fussing over details, deposit, etc........all first class. I will add a photo of the fence here if allowed.....as soon as the painting and flowers are completed
- Bragg BuildersTheir work was impeccable. They are really clean as well. I run a daycare through my home and sometimes when the work is being done is when the kids are present. They are so kind to the kids. They always come in and explain to the kids the sounds that are going to be made and tell them not to be afraid. They're always clean. I don't have to worry about a nail or dirt being left on the ground. They always have the best prices and deals
- ACM Wildland Fire ServicesThey are very trustworthy and everything went great. They do what they say they are going to do. I would call them again if needed.
- Pine Tree FenceGreat experience. First contact was very professional. We had to wait about a month for the install due to the fact they were very busy. We waited about a month and then they called the day before they were coming to do the job. We would have liked a little more notice but they got the job done in one day and we are very happy with the work
- MID-COAST MASONRYI asked for a patio to be installed using pavers and for the grading to be done so that the level of the ground next to the house could be corrected to be 6 inches from siding to ground/patio. He said he did not think he could do 6 inches but could do 4 inches clearance. I said the 6 inches was really important to prevent water damage to the building, but he pointed out why he thought they could only get 4 inches and I agreed to that. When the pavers were going in, I noticed that they were right up against the bottom of the siding. I pointed this out and Paul Belcher, the owner said he really did not want to rip everything out and told me id that I had told them that 2 inch clearance was OK. I said I did not say two inches was OK, but even if I had, there was not even 2 inches of clearance at which point after me making several calls to engineers and code officers, he said they would be willing to rip everything out and start over but it would add several days to the work. He said our estimate did not include resetting the pre-existing granite step. The estimate did actually include the resetting of the step in writing. I think this is why the level was off because they did not want to bother with resetting the step properly in the first place. Several places on the siding of the house were damaged and left covered with dirt and polymeric sand that had turned to a hardened substance which could not be removed (dark gray stuff on white vinyl) which they never offered to repair or clean. When I asked about repairing the damage they had done, Paul said "You can pay someone to fix that and it shouldn't cost much." The damage was broken siding and trim. We finally agreed that he would pay a few hundred dollars to have the siding taken off and additional flashing and ice and water shield put on under it to protect the wall and sills from water damage rather than rip the whole excavation up and start over. The patio itself is beautiful. They also did a very poor job of placing loam and seed around the work area. There is hardly any seed which is very patchy and lots of rocks which have had to be picked up in the mowing area. They also installed PVC underground for gutters to be installed into and cut those level with the ground and got a lot of the polymer sand into them when the sanding was being done. Then he told my husband that I said to cut them level. I did not say that and wouldn't have as I did not know if they were supposed to be level or above ground. Because of them being cut off, a good amount of the polymeric sand got down into them when the sanding was done. Luckily this was noticed and hopefully most of it removed so it did not harden and clog the PVC when it got wet with rain. The guy who did the sanding told me there were a few places where there might be cracks as he was rushing to finish that day and that they would come and fill them in if needed. When Paul Belcher came over to do his final inspection, I pointed out to him that indeed there were many open cracks between the pavers and could they fix these. He said they were too small and the sand would not go between them so he would not fix them. I went out and bought the super sand and filled them myself and of course the sand went right down into the cracks and filled them nicely. It was frustrating to have to finish the job myself
- Brewer Fence CoCompletely unreliable company. Quick to show up for an estimate but took months (after the estimated completion date) to get the work done. Some of the work was acceptable, other parts of the project were amateurish and hastily done. Tried to use them for a repair (since they were to only company who could provide the same brand of fencing) to reconfigure a section of the fence. They sat on a 50% deposit for ~9 months then reneged on the work (at least they returned the deposit.) Wouldn't use them again on a bet
Fencing Contractors in North Monmouth
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:They were an awesome company. I have used them. They were very good on what they do. They have a lot of integrity and attention to details. I would use them again.Al S.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Very impressive. Quality work from a true professional. I would recomend to friends and family with confidence. Looking forward to using on my future projects.Gordon M.
- Business Description:We are construction company specializing in residential work. We have extensive experience in all phases of residential construction and handyman services. The leadership group at PRH Contractors combines over 30+ years experience in the construction industry, from residential projects to commercial projects ranging in size and complexity. PRH Contractors is driven by our determination for customer satisfaction and our passion to build. We provide more value to our cli..Recent Review:Patrick is a man of his word. Even though his subcontractors let him down he was there to the end working long hours , weekends, what ever was needed to complete the job. He did some extra things we weren't expecting which were really nice touches. Willing to give suggestions which all seemed to be good. We looked at 4 different contractors and his price was the best(in a few cases by far), he stuck to the budget. Will hire him for another job!!Chuck S.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:Backshore Home Improvement, owned and operated by David Clough, is a full-line interior/exterior home remodeling contractor. We pride ourselves on quality and detailed craftmanship to improve your living environments. No project is too big or too small, please contact us to discuss your remodeling plansRecent Review:David’s team performed high-quality work on time and on budget. I highly recommend them!Nathan D.
- Business Description:Home Remodeling, BBB, Certified, Insured, Deposit required before start of all projects, bonuses for business referrals accepted.Recent Review:Electrical and plumbing were subcontracted and I have no complaint on their work. However for the work this contractor performed.....It started out okay, complimented his work... But by the time the last of the porch repair and the bathroom reno was completed I realised I had made a huge error of judgement. He insisted in starting the porch work in the fall and then over the winter. When the ground thawed in the spring and the supports no longer met the concrete footing blocks, he used rigid foam boards to shim the concrete blocks up to meet the posts. The floorboards had been removed and proper footings could have been sunk below the frost line, instead it had to be jury rigged and as the ground heave sin the winter and thaws back down, I expect it to be only a matter of time before the folly of this becomes apparent and I will have to get a competent contractor in to fix it. The bathroom was to have a radiant heat floor put in, but the system installed is not meant to be used in a wet room. There is baseboard heat with a pipe running through the floor and that was "sealed" with a piece of moulding and if there is any problem with the heater or the pipe breaks it is harder to get to, nevermind just being able to clean it. I was concerned over the floor system and he promised me that a letter would be coming from the manufacturer saying the system was safe as installed. I spoke to a company rep and they cannot sign off on an installation that they did not witness. So I am unable to recommend this contractor based on any sense I have of his integrity. I am back to using a space heater and When I am able to I will have to have the floor taken up and the correct system put in. There are numerous other minor things, such as the laminate floor being laid with no regard to the pattern on the boards so the same pattern piece was used 3 times next to each other. I did look up how to install this type of floor and found plenty of instructive videos saying how the boards are usually separated by pattern and then laid down in such a way to be random and give the illusion of real wood. The result on my floor does not demonstrate to me an attention to detail. The light over the shower, an upgraded ceiling fan, an additional outlet or two were all part of the plan but were never installed. There were assertions like a new outlet would have cost $400. I checked with the electrician myself and was told that was not the price they would charge and did not understand why that would have been quoted. When issues were raised it was mentioned that he had a lien on someone's house who didn't want to pay for their finished projects. So, there is a lot of work to redo and since the money isn't there I will have to live with things as they are for a while. Not the result I was expecting after 6 months (way beyond the estimated time) of work having been done and at no small expense. I will try to post photos to illustrate what I have mentioned aboveChrystine H.
- Business Description:There are 5 employees including myself we accept all payment methods and for the months of april and may 2023 we offer 10% off on all labor
- Business Description:Home Maintenance Specialist with over 30 years of Home Maintenance Building and repairs
- Business Description:Sunset Knoll Landscaping is located in the midcoast area of Maine and has been in business since 1982. We are a full service landscape company that specializes in earthwork, plantings, irrigation, tree work, and everything in between. Collaborative effort between owner, designers, and our highly talented crew allow us to create nearly anything
- Business Description:Install new chain link, vinyl, wood, and Jerith fences and repair old fences. Also do spring yard cleanups.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
A corrugated metal fence is a great way to give your yard a sleek, modern look while also saving a little bit of green in the process. This guide will break down the costs of building this type of fence and what you should consider before doing so.
Find fence companies in
- West Gardiner
- Livermore Falls
fence companies in North Monmouth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Gordon Contracting Inc.627 North Dexter Rd.
- Gordon Contracting Inc.
- K.C. Renovations94 green st
- K.C. Renovations
- L&B Services375 Sturtevant Hill Rd
- L&B Services
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven48 Myrtle Ave
West Haven, Connecticut
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven
- Roy's Carpentry & Property Maintenance17 Butler Lane
- Roy's Carpentry & Property Maintenance
- Timber Ridge Quality Homes22 Knights Rd
- Timber Ridge Quality Homes