Before you rent a home carpet cleaning machine for the first time, find out everything you need to know. From how many hours you should invest in carpet cleaning, which detergent to buy, and which machine is best, we’ve broken it all down.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in North Monmouth, ME
There are 3 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in North Monmouth
- Dirigo Property Services LLCDid all of what was required and the work orders were canceled on last day. Being ignored about payment
- Master-CleanHe did a great job on my leather recliner which had not been cleaned since purchase (4-5 years ago). Also removed some tar like spots on my couch that I hadn't been able to do myself. The rug came out beautiful. He was at my home right on time and it took about 1 hr and a half for a full couch, a love seat, a leather chair and the living room carpet. Even though I didn't ask, he also did some of the stairs going up. He was very pleasant and did a great job. Everything was completely dry by the next morning. I would definitely hire Master-Clean again read less
- COLLINS CARPET CLEANINGGood. They actually cleaned it twice and the final price was less than I had been quoted. The rug looks great.
- Service by Paula WeltonPaula did a great job on all the carpets. They had not been professionally cleaned in many years and there is a new dog under a year old (and his young owner) living in the house now. The carpets were stained and quite dirty. Now the carpets look incredible. Also,there was no strong scent left with the cleaning . She was prompt and gave us an accurate estimation of how long the process would take. I would recommend Paula to anyone who wants a thorough, professional job read less
- Advance 1 Cleaning Services IncVery punctual. In fact they were able to come earlier in the day and called ahead for permission. Professional, courteous, and efficient.
- Advance 1 Cleaning Services IncWe had a fire 18 years ago and they were the ones that the insurance company used to come in and de-smoke the house and clean everything. They did a really fantastic job. They cleaned a carpet that was sitting outside and it looked really bad and I thought I was going to have to take it to the dump. They cleaned it and it looked brand new. It was amazing because I thought the thing was going to the dump. They do a super job. Every time I have been ready to change my carpets, I have them come and I have new carpets again and I don't have to buy another one. They have also done a great job with any upholstery I've had them do. I've used two other companies that had a special and might have cost a little less. Their price is competitive and fair. Their quality is excellent. If they are going to be 15 minutes early or late, they call. I use them twice a year read less
- Master-CleanOverall, I was very pleased with the responsiveness and professionalism of Master-Clean. While the price ended up being slightly higher than I originally expected (they mentioned under $500 and it ended up being about $750), I felt the company could have easily inflated the price and the damage level considering the situation when I called them. I also really appreciated the fact that unlike other local companies I called at the same time - they offered to come out immediately to assess and help me minimize the damage. I would recommend Master-Clean to my neighbors and use them again read less
- Master-CleanThey were professional and reasonable. I would use them again. They came out six months ago. They were quick and thorough.
- Service by Paula WeltonThey're extremely good. They're spot-on. They were right on time and they brought all their own supplies. We didn't have to do anything. The windows were better than I would have imagined it could be. She did an extremely good job. They're very friendly. They were in and out of here in a very short period of time. The windows haven't been done for 10 years and they did a beautiful job. The price was reasonable. They're wonderful. I'd use them again in a second read less
- Advance 1 Cleaning Services IncThey arrived on time, where efficient in getting all rugs cleaned. There was a mix up on what was quoted at the time the appointment was made to what they told my daughter upon arrival. A quick phone call to the office and all was straightened out. Office staff are very attentive and follow thru with what they tell you they are going to do read less
Carpet Cleaners in North Monmouth
- Business Description:Moving can be tough, we can help! Here at Your Family Move we can pack, move and set-up your new home with professionalism and care. We treat your home as if it was our own. Making Your Family a part of Ours! We offer Senior and Military discounts! read lessRecent Review:They were responsive and did a wonderful job. They had to go back and did exactly what they needed to do. I would definitely hire them again if needed.Emma B.
- Business Description:With over 19 years of experience, Pro-Flooring takes pride in providing quality work that lasts for decades to come. We use a 5 step process that will refresh your carpets. Our company specializes in commercial and residential steam cleaning of tile & grout, carpet, upholstery and concrete slabs, as well as installing a wide variety of flooring (tile, hardwood, laminate, luxury vinyl tile, and vinyl). Call today for preferred scheduling read lessRecent Review:Wonderful, it is a white carpet and was very dirty and when they were done it was white againDonna M.
- Business Description:Has your home or business been damaged by a fire? Octagon Cleaning and Restoration is your Maine source for all of your fire damage recovery needs. We offer water extraction (water removal), fire and smoke restoration, water damage restoration, water damage cleanup, and fire smoke damage restoration, as well as carpet cleaning services and commercial carpet cleaning. Our services don't stop there! Are you in need of black mold removal or air duct cleaning? We have you covered! Our superior ai.. read lessRecent Review:Job started a day later than scheduled due to their equipment being down. Job was originally scheduled for 5-7 days. Job actually took 2 weeks and salesman called into the third week saying the job was done. We have never had mold remediation done before and was selling our house. The explanation of how the job would go was vague at best. This is not a process we are familiar with having never been through it before. In the estimate there was a blanket statement of “any construction materials removed will not be replaced” (once again we were never explained anything about this process in regards to things being removed). Upon the job being completed the buyer noticed there was no mention of insulation replacement. We were 2 days from closing and had to hire someone to replace the insulation. The handyman hired to replace the insulation noticed other items had been removed by octagon. We were not left a list of items removed from the residence. I was just told by Matt Brown that “that’s why I gave you a referral of a weatherization company” for 8300$ one would think you might get a verbal explanation of items needing replacement or at least an itemized list. Hope we don’t need to go through this again because as Octagon will not be contacted again read lessJim D.
- Business Description:Penobscot Cleaning Services, Inc. was established in 1976. We serve all of Penobscot and Hancock counties out of our two locations: 565 Wilson Street Brewer and 211 Bar Harbor Rd, Trenton. We also offer limited services in parts of Waldo, Washington, Piscataquis and Somerset counties. We have technicians on call 24/7 365 days a year! Penobscot Cleaning Services, Inc. is an IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) certified firm. The mission of the IICRC is t.. read lessRecent Review:PLEASE use another company, and make sure you get at least one second opinion before spending this kind of money. These guys are AWFUL and they will argue with you, speak down to you, and blame you if you dare question the quality of their work. I bent over backwards to give these guys a chance to fix this, but they couldn't have cared less. I even reached out to the Owner who just blew us off. They remediated mold in our attic when we bought our home a few years ago. A mere 2.5 years later we found out it's essentially all come back, and they want another $7000 to remediate again. What a scam! They acted like this was normal and couldn't have cared less. After getting a second and third opinion, we found out just how bad a job they had done the previous time (something apparently they're pretty well known for amongst the local mold remediators). The other services couldn't believe it... Here's a list of everything they screwed up that you should look for. You can learn from our mistake: - They left two bathroom fan ducts exhausting into the attic. Even I know that this is the absolute worst thing you could do. It essentially guarantees mold growth. It is CRAZY that they missed this. - They didn't replace the insulation, which is also apparently mandatory for proper remediation. We found THICK mold they had missed under the insulation, and we were told mold on the insulation allowed it to spread again quickly. - The other services found many spots where they had missed in the previous remediation. You could literally see where the spray had missed on the walls. - They didn't seal any of the recessed lighting that was allowing air from our home to escape into the attic. - They didn't even attempt to address the airflow issues in our attic that caused the mold in the first place. We've now learned that our soffits were partially blocked and our ridge vent is nearly entirely obstructed. Penobscot Cleaning's only recommendation previously was to better insulate the attic door and monitor periodically. They even specifically recommended against installing a power fan. You can't make it up. If you are selling a home and want to resolve a mold issue as cheaply as possible at the expense of the buyers, by all means use these guys; You are guaranteed to have mold again in the near future. If you are buying a home, please insist on a different company. There are many other great options locally, please reach out to them. I was particularly impressed with Eastern Mold Remediation and Nason's Home Solutions. Both were extremely knowledgeable and helpful read lessAustin M.
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning .. read lessRecent Review:Very responsive and explained process thoroughly. Check their youtube video to see what they do.susan w.
- Business Description:SERVPRO Franchise Professionals can be that solution. We have the expertise, training and equipment to help save you in your time of disaster. 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, the first step to restoring your home is just a telephone call 1-800-SERVPRO or 207-622-716 read less
- Business Description:A service provider with quality above the standards is how we define our company! Work & Trust Facility Services started as a dream to change the market of General Cleaning and Janitorial Services. Our main goal is to satisfy our customers with every single job completed, making clear that our company will always take care of their business needs, no matter what. Always keeping a great relationship with our customers, means they are our major priority. With excellence, we provide, profession.. read less
- Business Description:Our unique "Carpet Color Care" services are providing residential and commercial property owners with a cost-effective alternative to costly and usually unnecessary carpet replacement. Savings of 50% to 85% compared to carpet replacements costs. Faded, stained, wrong color, outdated color, wrong color or just plain ugly carpet- we are the original and only complete on-site carpet dyeing and color restoration service company in the USA. Certified Carpet Dyemasters and Colorists perform our ser.. read lessRecent Review:Our purple carpet had about 100 urine stains from previous dogs and our own. The specialist, Robert, matched to color and treated every spot. If we didn't know where they were, we'd never know they spots had been there. Perfect job read lessTommy M.
- Business Description:Residential and Commercial: -General Maintenance -Landscape/Hardscape -Home Projects -Light Electrical -Light Plumbing -Painting -Drywall Repair -Gutter Cleaning/Repair -Spring/Fall Cleanup -Cleanouts/Dump Runs -Appliance Repair/Installation -Furniture Assembly -ADA Compliance -Seasonal Properties -Industrial Maintenance -Equipment Maintenance/Repair And so much more read less
- Business Description:Honest, Reasonable, Dependable. You are our #1. Water Fire Mold Sewer Demolition Remodeling
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
When you’re a pet parent, dealing with household accidents is just part of life. Accidents happen, but sometimes a stinky smell can linger long after you’ve cleaned up the puddle. Learn how to get rid of the pet urine smell in your carpet.
Deep cleaning your carpets can instantly freshen up a living space. But should you prep your home before the professional carpet cleaners arrive? Once you've found the team for you, follow these 10 tips to get ready for their upcoming visit.
Find carpet cleaners in
- West Gardiner
- Livermore Falls
carpet cleaners in North Monmouth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advance 1 Cleaning Services Inc57 Water St
- Advance 1 Cleaning Services Inc
- Bouchard Cleaning & Restoration, Inc.94 Banair Road
- Bouchard Cleaning & Restoration, Inc.
- Elite Restoration
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Elite Restoration
- Jeannes Cleaning
- Jeannes Cleaning
- K.C. Renovations94 green st
- K.C. Renovations
- L&B Services375 Sturtevant Hill Rd
- L&B Services
- Millsy's Cleaning Services, Inc.46 Bangor Street Suite #1
- Millsy's Cleaning Services, Inc.
- Service by Paula WeltonP. O. Box 316
Belgrade Lakes, Maine
- ServiceMaster Clean345 Oakwood Drive
- ServiceMaster Clean100 Barton Street
Presque Isle, Maine
- ServiceMaster Fire & Water Restoration60 Gray Road
- SERVPRO of Augusta/Waterville7 Townsend Road
- Sunny Day Cleaning67 Besse Road
- Service by Paula Welton
- Tri Town Towing and Property Maintenance981 West River Rd
- Tri Town Towing and Property Maintenance
- Your Family Move, LLC7 Davis St
- Your Family Move, LLC