The cost to rewire a house depends on the house size and effort needed to remove old wiring. Rewiring a house may seem daunting, but it may be vital. Read on to determine all the factors that help to determine the cost to rewire your home.
Get matched with top Electricians in North Monmouth, ME
There are 9 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in North Monmouth
- David Green ElectricDavid installed a transfer switch for a generator for my parents in Milbridge. He went above and beyond. Top notch workmanship and customer service. Would recommend to a neighbor or friend.
- W C OMLOR ELECTRICGreat service, very prompt and was able to fix my electrical issue! Definitely will ask for any future electrical work!
- Marsh River Electrical LLCHank and Ray did a great job updating some wiring as well as installing lights and sockets for a bath/bedroom renovation in our farmhouse in mid coast Maine. They responded quickly, were on time when they said they would arrive, work was professional, and pricing very reasonable for two days work. It was a welcome response in working with someone “off peninsula” who actually takes customer service and responsiveness seriously. Will definitely use them again read less
- Super Electric IncThey did a great job and the installation went exactly as they said it would. They even fixed a problem (not related to the new service) for free when they discovered an incorrectly wired junction box.
- All Season Home Improvement CoI have nothing but the highest praise for All Season. All the crews were polite and professional and hard working. They brought it all together on time and with no snags. We are very very happy with All Season Home Improvement Co.
- Marsh River Electrical LLCI was very pleased with the work done by Marsh River Electric. Old houses are difficult to work with and Hank DeRuiter got right to it and upgraded all circuits giving me new grounded outlets and switches. He came every day and completed the job on time. In many ways, I think Hank went above and beyond with my electrical job and gave me outstanding results. I couldn't have been more pleased with the work done. I would strongly recommend Marsh River Electric as an electrical contractor read less
- Marsh River Electrical LLCHank was on time, personable and professional. He clearly knew what he was doing and did not try to oversell me - I told him I wanted to update my electrical to make it safe, and the items that were already safe he let me know.
- Marsh River Electrical LLCThey did a very good job and they were excellent. I would definitely recommend them. They are completely reasonable in price.
- Marsh River Electrical LLCHank showed up on time, spoke with us, did the work, spoke with us again and left. Excellent work completed in time frame expected. Electrical service placed in logical location, following lines of architecture to blend nicely with body of house. Trace amount of debris left behind, but not enough to even bother us read less
- Marsh River Electrical LLCHank is very affable and we hit it off right away...I could tell from the get-go that he was very honest and reasonable. He came when he said he would come and scheduled a service disconnect with the power company without issues. He was here for at least 3 full days doing the work and he was willing to work with the panel I bought off of Amazon.com, saving some money. His wiring prowess is quite good and he knows his stuff. Best of all, he's willing to work with you to do stuff, even if your plans change and the work needs to be adjusted for certain constraints. He gave me a quote for $2,000 dollars and that was the total price at the end. He even allowed my (very mechanically proficient) 10yr old son tag along and educate him along the way! He worked by himself. I wouldn't hesitate to call Hank again, and I will definitely have him back to finish up the compressor wiring and the generator I will purchase. He's a great guy, honest, and a hard worker all rolled up into one read less
Electricians in North Monmouth
- Business Description:25 yrs. experience helping people of Maine with their residential and commercial electrical projectsRecent Review:WC Omlor was professional, on schedule and on budget while providing quality work.Allen S.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear.. read lessRecent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:self and one employee,2 sub-contractors.Recent Review:Beyond belief dropped today and got fixed today. Excellent dedication and professionalism will recommend to all friends. Just can't give enough praise to this great man. Support our vets lifelong customer now.Brian L.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:“In Business since 2000, Upright Building Services is a full service building contractor able to handle any home improvement project and light commercial construction. Fred Hilchey is the Steward of Upright building Services. With a crew of tried and trusted co-workers and associates we are ready for what ever you need to have done from a small repair to a new home or maybe somewhere in between. All work comes with manufacturer’s warranties as well as with a 2 year warranty on all workmanshi.. read lessRecent Review:It went very well. I am very pleased with the outcome. Fred Hilchey and his team were very professional, and hard working, and conscientious. Some rot was found on two of the walls of the house and it was fixed appropriately and well. I can say that I feel that this new siding will last forever read lessDiane K.
- Business Description:Electrical Contracltor, Master Electrican, fully insured.Recent Review:Excellent workmanship and reasonable price. Highly recommendedR D.
- Business Description:18 years experience - Chimney Cleaning - Nest Removal - Caps - Masonry - Liners - Dryer Vent CleaningRecent Review:Mark and Paul were very friendly and took the time to explain what they were doing and why. The stove cleaning was excellent. I would recommend this company.Terrie G.
- Business Description:All Season Home Improvement Company is a full service home improvement contractor serving Maine communities within a 50 mile radius of Augusta, Maine. All Season Home Improvement Company is an Accredited Member of the Maine Better Business Bureau and has been in business since 1991. Also serving Hancock Counties read lessRecent Review:Horrible do not hire. They don't return calls and were the last company to respond for a quote.Michael R.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computer read lessRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroom read lessJeanne & Temple B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
With recent upgrades to technology and appliances, many homeowners are seeking answers on how to get more electric power for their devices safely. Here are six smart (and hands-off) ways to upgrade your home electrical system.
Outlet placement is an important part of any room’s design. A poor electrical outlet layout can make simple tasks frustrating and less enjoyable. Learn seven essential spots to install outlets in your home, which rooms need GFCi outlets, and more.
Find Electricians in
- West Gardiner
- Livermore Falls
Electricians in North Monmouth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A+ ELECTRICAL61 DIRIGO RD
South China, Maine
- Aaron's Electric439 Valley Rd
- Acadia Security & Surveillance145 Main St
- AFC - Augusta Fuel Co.4 Northern Ave
- Affordable Electric and Small Engine Repair162 White Mountain Hwy
Milton, New Hampshire
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- All Season Home Improvement Co823 Church Hill Rd
- American Home SystemsP.O. Box 281
- Amp Elecrtic LLCPO BOX 4632
- A+ ELECTRICAL
- Goodridge Electric460 Hinckley Rd
- Goodridge Electric
- Lawler Electric#5 59 white bridge road
- Lawler Electric
- M S ELECTRIC INC9 Pine St
- MAC Electrical Services359 Fuller Road
- Marc Boulay EMF Services84 Hanson Street
- Marrone Electrical Service35 Canal St Ste D
- Marvel Electric7 Woodman Mill Rd
- Mid-Coast Energy Systems IncPO Box 1118
- Miller Bates Electric13 Harmony Hills Rd
- M S ELECTRIC INC
- Nemal Electronics12240 NE 14th Ave
North Miami, Florida
- Nemal Electronics
- Upright Building Services2061 Hallowell Rd .
- Upright Building Services