Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in North Monmouth, ME
There are 6 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in North Monmouth
- Upright Building ServicesUpright Building Services did all work as quoted, on-time, and in a thoroughly professional manner. I intend to use their services again in the future and would recommend the same to others.
- Wagner Home RenovationWagner Home Renovation was fine. The gentleman did a nice job and he seemed like a very nice gentleman.
- All Season Home Improvement CoI cannot say enough good things about Bruce. He is courteous, skilled, neat, and provided quality work throughout my projects. He did them all single-handedly and well! I wouldn't hesitate to use All Season Home Improvement in the future. They put my vinyl siding on my house 27 years ago in 1991, and it's still looking good! I got several estimates before the job and All Season was the most reasonable read less
- All Season Home Improvement CoThe estimate was fair and the service was very prompt. The crew was very friendly, professional and did an awesome job. They started early and worked full days until the job was completed. When they were finished, they cleaned up very thoroughly. All inquiries and concerns that I had were addressed promptly and to my satisfaction. This was was second time using this company and I have been extremely pleased both times. (The first job was a custom garage/studio) They will always be my "go to" contractor from now on. I highly recommend them read less
- All Season Home Improvement CoI was very pleased and still am, after approximately 17 years. I don't recall any problems whatsoever.
- All Season Home Improvement CoWork was generally late afternoon installing windows and doors, full time vinyl siding. Total time about one month which was fine with us. Very nice competent crew and workmanship.
- All Season Home Improvement CoThe workmanship of the young men doing "ALL" the work was absolutely PERFECT with not a single problem with his workmanship!
- All Season Home Improvement CoI was quite happy with how clean, courteous and quiet the workers were. This is a multi-unit building and I did not want to disturb my neighbors. They also installed the windows from the outside of the building four stories up. This is the best way to install new windows and I was happy they were not going to take the easy way out and install them from the inside. Workmanship was perfect read less
- All Season Home Improvement CoI have had additional work done. They were here a few weeks ago. I just got a thing in the mail today from them asking to fill something out so that they can get it to the Angie's List on the enclosed form. They did it on the 16th of February 2016. It was an overhead barn door. They're just always very friendly, always willing to stop work and answer your questions, they were very steady, they clean up and they're just really good, they've always been really good to come here and work with us. They would be the only ones that we would call to have anything done probably. They were better than anybody else that we looked into. The quality is so far so good. They are always right there. There professionalism is the top read less
- Halldale BuildersAmazingly well. The work took 5 months but it is like having a brand new home. Glenn consulted with us every step of the way to be sure we were getting all that we wanted. Where we didn't have the knowledge to make the best decision he gave us guidance and helped us understand the rationale. We kept adding to the job and he never refused us. We've gone from having a dark, densely packed home to an open, bright, well insulated beautiful interior, as well as a newly cedar shingled exterior. The crew showed up to work every day. The employees were all delightful to have around, respectful, helpful, extremely courteous. Glenn was always available. Financial accountability was top notch. We have receipts for every dollar spent read less
Door Installers in North Monmouth
- Business Description:Remodeling, General Construction and Carpentry. Sole Proprietor, but works with other subcontracted building professionals and uses licensed subcontractors for plumbing and Electrical work. Works hourly and/or provides free estimates, and free consultation. Strong emphasis on quality workmanship, and has solid references. All work is guaranteed accompanied by workmanship warranty specific to the job compleeted. We stand behind our product. Asa is an easy going carpenter who is a seriou.. read lessRecent Review:The project went great; I'm very happy with the final product. It lines up exactly with what I was looking for at the start of the project and looks better than I could have planned because of some great design suggestions from Wagner Home Renovation along the way. We ended up creating two separate closets from the previous closet incorporating some previously unused space in the condo as well. Both closets are accessed through very nice double doors. The laundry closet and general/clothes closet both look great. Wagner Home Renovation used high quality repurposed wood from a previous project and black iron rods to give the general/clothes closet great character. All of the work was very well done, and blends into the existing paint and trim-work so well, you can't even tell any work has been done. As an example, they added a wooden keystone at the enlarged entranceway near the new closets that was a very nice touch and feels like it was always there. They were able to save me money throughout the project by offering to use repurposed wood from previous projects that was often better quality than what would normally be used. Wagner Home Renovation does high-quality work and has a genuine interest in how well the end result turns out. They have a great attention for detail, offer great design ideas and options, and are responsive, honest, budget-conscious, flexible, reliable and easy to work with. I highly recommend them read lessGrant M.
- Business Description:We are a construction company that serves the mid-coast Maine area. We have a large range of what we are able to do. Our attention to detail is what sets us apart. We have some subcontractors that we use in order to make jobs move faster and save our clients money. We are a very honest company and stick to our word. We have a crew large enough to handle projects or size but not so large we can not help smaller projects. We bill according to the project and require a deposit of materials plus .. read lessRecent Review:It went incredible. He came in and did an estimate. What I had in my mind, he did it better. I have dogs and he totally understood that I love my dogs. He was great at telling me what I would and wouldn't need because of my dog. He fixed some things that the last person did wrong. He gave me all the information and let me make the decisions. He got here early and finished on time. We already have another project in the works. He is a very honest man read lessEllen C.
- Business Description:Backshore Home Improvement, owned and operated by David Clough, is a full-line interior/exterior home remodeling contractor. We pride ourselves on quality and detailed craftmanship to improve your living environments. No project is too big or too small, please contact us to discuss your remodeling plans read lessRecent Review:David’s team performed high-quality work on time and on budget. I highly recommend them!Nathan D.
- Business Description:We are construction company specializing in residential work. We have extensive experience in all phases of residential construction and handyman services. The leadership group at PRH Contractors combines over 30+ years experience in the construction industry, from residential projects to commercial projects ranging in size and complexity. PRH Contractors is driven by our determination for customer satisfaction and our passion to build. We provide more value to our cli.. read lessRecent Review:Patrick is a man of his word. Even though his subcontractors let him down he was there to the end working long hours , weekends, what ever was needed to complete the job. He did some extra things we weren't expecting which were really nice touches. Willing to give suggestions which all seemed to be good. We looked at 4 different contractors and his price was the best(in a few cases by far), he stuck to the budget. Will hire him for another job!! read lessChuck S.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig.. read lessRecent Review:Very impressive. Quality work from a true professional. I would recomend to friends and family with confidence. Looking forward to using on my future projects.Gordon M.
- Business Description:“In Business since 2000, Upright Building Services is a full service building contractor able to handle any home improvement project and light commercial construction. Fred Hilchey is the Steward of Upright building Services. With a crew of tried and trusted co-workers and associates we are ready for what ever you need to have done from a small repair to a new home or maybe somewhere in between. All work comes with manufacturer’s warranties as well as with a 2 year warranty on all workmanshi.. read lessRecent Review:It went very well. I am very pleased with the outcome. Fred Hilchey and his team were very professional, and hard working, and conscientious. Some rot was found on two of the walls of the house and it was fixed appropriately and well. I can say that I feel that this new siding will last forever read lessDiane K.
- Business Description:All Season Home Improvement Company is a full service home improvement contractor serving Maine communities within a 50 mile radius of Augusta, Maine. All Season Home Improvement Company is an Accredited Member of the Maine Better Business Bureau and has been in business since 1991. Also serving Hancock Counties read lessRecent Review:Horrible do not hire. They don't return calls and were the last company to respond for a quote.Michael R.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:We are independently owned and operated locally, serving Maine since 1992. We have brightened the homes and lives of over 3000 customers over the years and hire only friendly and competent professional painters. Our core values are the basis for my business. They include respecting the individual, deliver what you promise, have pride in what we do and practice continuous improvement read lessRecent Review:I would stay away from this company. I was quoted $5000 to paint only certain sections of my house. Not the entire exterior. Just 2 sections that were in need of painting. The quote also included unnecessary "prep" work like power washing the wood siding and then what - painting over the wet wood? And charging extra to "prime" certain areas when the paint I requested is a paint/primer in one. List goes on and on. I'm in the industry. Please, get another quote before you throw away your hard earned money to these people read lessJeff L.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris.. read lessRecent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictable read lessWilliam B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- West Gardiner
- Livermore Falls
door installers in North Monmouth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Team Home Improvements, LLC61 West River Rd
- Above & Beyond LLC524 Lincoln St
- Acme Property Services, LLC.48 Location Rd
- All Aspects Construction18 Ocean Park
- All Season Home Improvement Co823 Church Hill Rd
- AZ Builders115 North St
- A Team Home Improvements, LLC
- B&B Construction564 Hussey Hill Road
- Backshore Home Improvement520 Gray Rd.
- Bear's home improvement39 brookview dr
- Bill's Home Repair Co.865 pinnacle rd
- black bear industrial inc16 Andover Rd
- Bragg Builders16 Harris Rd
- B&B Construction
- Earl Farris Contractor640 Civic Center Dr
- Earl Farris Contractor
- FULLERTON BUILDERS11 COUNTRY ACRES
- FULLERTON BUILDERS
- Infinity by Eldredge2992 Lafayette Road Suite 3
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Infinity by Eldredge
- LORRAINE CONSTRUCTION270 WEST ST
- LORRAINE CONSTRUCTION
- Maine RemodelingPO Box 41 138 Main Street
- Mainely Kitchens and Baths26 York St
- Mastercraft Exteriors655 Third St Suite 301
- Michael Wales & Daughter Construction480 New Portland Hill Road
New Portland, Maine
- Mike Smith bldg&remodeling incp.o.box 234
West Paris, Maine
- Maine Remodeling
- New Leaf Construction30 Commercial St P.O. Box 1083
- New Leaf Construction
- Patriot Vinyl Siding Co157 Main St
- Paul Lessard Renovations434 Canaan Rd
- PDQ Door - West Bath209A State Rd
- Pearl Contractors118 Moosehead Trail Suite #2
- Pella Windows and Doors1267 Washington St (Rte 53 S)
- Portland Glass of Augusta372 Western Ave
- Portland Glass of Bangor1114 Hammond St
- Portland Glass of Damariscotta16 Biscay Rd
- Portland Glass of Ellsworth32 Bar Harbor Rd
- Portland Glass of Farmington474 Wilton Rd
- Portland Glass of Millinocket1009 Central St Ste C
- Portland Glass of Presque Isle724 Main St
Presque Isle, Maine
- Portland Glass of Rumford874 Rt 2
- Portland Glass of South Paris16 Market Square
South Paris, Maine
- Portland Glass of Waterville350 Kennedy Memorial Dr
- POST WOODWORKING INC163 KINGSTON RD
Danville, New Hampshire
- Proctor Palaces252 Pond rd
- Patriot Vinyl Siding Co
- The Breathable Home106 Green St.
- The Breathable Home
- Upright Building Services2061 Hallowell Rd .
- Upright Building Services