The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in North Monmouth, ME
There are 4 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in North Monmouth
- Martin Asphalt Paving ServiceChris Martin is the BEST. He came when he said, job was perfect and the price was as quoted. He has the experience and especially the right equipment. He is on every job himself. Cannot say enough good things.
- Normile seal coatingThey did a great job. My driveway is pretty old and beat up chris did a great job on it. Looks really good and I love the product they use
- Steve Violette and Son Paving CoSteve Violette removed old asphalt and discovered they needed to remove close to two feet of clay. Clay was replaced with 2 feet of crushed stone and compacted. Three inches of asphalt was applied and compacted. Due to removal of additional clay and replaced with additional crushed stone the final cost was $900.00 above original estimate. The final cost was equal to the highest original bid for the driveway work
- SKIP EATON PAVING CONSTRUCTIONThey were very efficient, courteous and professional, and took much extra care to make sure everything was done well. It's a beautiful job. They came when they said they would and cleaned the area and the street when they left. They are most impressive crew and I highly recommend them.
- Harding's GarageFrom the inspection he said not to buy the truck. He found that the car dealer Hight Ford put an inspection sticker on the the vehicle only to find that ball joints, rotors wouldn't pass a sate inspection. Needless to say he saved me $16,000 and didn't charge me for the inspection.he also that I can bring any vehicle that I am interested in to bring by he'll inspect it at no charge
- Cameron Paving, Inc.This a great company. They came in, did what they were paid to do. They did make one mistake. They broke a wire to my invisible fence, but they repaired it back to new without hesitation and it works fine. They were very professional and the driveway is wonderful.
- Country Yardworks IncThe driveway looks great, we are very happy with it and would use this company again. They were a few days late coming back to compact the driveway but had it all completed within two weeks.
- Levi's Paving* Quick to respond with quote * Fair price * Scheduled work without a long wait * Steve showed up promptly on date and time promised * Professional crew worked as a coordinated, efficient team * Obvious attention to detail yielded excellent results * Recommended he contact my friend, Steve resurfaced the other driveway within the week (beautiful results, as well
- Levi's PavingLevi's did an excellent job. This is a large driveway and the final product met all of my expectations. His crew worked very well together, were professional & polite, and hard working. I am completely happy that I choose Levi's Paving to do this job.
- B & S Paving & Construction IncThey did a good job. I was happy with the work they did. They did it quickly and for the price that I was reasonable, and I did check with several companies. They were very friendly. They were fast on the job. They definitely did the job when they said they were going to and were on time and on budget. I believe something happened causing them to delay a day, but I don't think it was their fault, I believe we had rain, so they had stop for a day but still got everything done within time. I still give them an A on punctuality because that was an act of God and they still did the job very quickly and efficiently. They were professional. I was here while they were working and went out and chatted with them a little bit to see how they were doing, and they were kind and professional about things
Driveway Pavers in North Monmouth
- Business Description:Here at Flahertys Construction we put pride and heart in our work for you the customer. Please give us a call or request a quote. We’ll be happy to help you. No job to big or small we always can make it happen. Family owned and operated over 15 years doing everything from Excavating installing house lots to paving roads.Recent Review:Very friendly, explained every step of the project. Completed within the time promised.George S.
- Business Description:.....we only do sealcoating. !!and not paving!!.....I have been in the asphalt seal coating business for over 28 years. I do both Residential and Commercial jobs, big or small. I am fully licensed and insured. My son, Chris Jr, has joined me in my business and is a great asset to me in my work.Recent Review:It didn't! I emailed the vendor from their webpage because it was the weekend and outlined the work to be completed and gave them my contact information but they have failed to respond in any way, shape or form to date. I have NOT received any kind of response from them!Brian J.
- Business Description:We are construction company specializing in residential work. We have extensive experience in all phases of residential construction and handyman services. The leadership group at PRH Contractors combines over 30+ years experience in the construction industry, from residential projects to commercial projects ranging in size and complexity. PRH Contractors is driven by our determination for customer satisfaction and our passion to build. We provide more value to our cli..Recent Review:Patrick is a man of his word. Even though his subcontractors let him down he was there to the end working long hours , weekends, what ever was needed to complete the job. He did some extra things we weren't expecting which were really nice touches. Willing to give suggestions which all seemed to be good. We looked at 4 different contractors and his price was the best(in a few cases by far), he stuck to the budget. Will hire him for another job!!Chuck S.
- Business Description:We specailize in the asphalt sealing buisness! If mention that u got my name from angies list get 15 percent off of booking of driveway with us ..Recent Review:Excellent customer service. Great job done on driveway at a fair price. Definitely recommend.Chuck D.
- Business Description:Albert’s Paving offers quality paving, excavation and hauling services. Our main goal is to provide you with top quality work and friendly service at a fair price.Recent Review:I am sick and tired of contractors that you call or contact and they don't have the courtesy to return your call or contact you. This seems to be the way they operate around Nelson County. If you list them and they don't respond your organization should have a rating that shows how often they ignore contactRobert M.
- Business Description:At CAMERON PAVING, INC. in Jackson, Maine, we specialize in asphalt paving for residential, commercial, and municipal properties, including driveways, parking lots, roads, and tennis courts. We work hard to ensure your job is completed in a timely manner and guarantee the workmanship we provide. Since 1983, we’ve provided the highest quality paving, always keeping up with the latest advancements, and provided excellent services from a family-owned-and-operated local business. Our team is all ..Recent Review:Not good.Fred Cameron came as soon as I called for an estimate.He gave us a quote and we game him a $500.00 deposit for the work to be done in 2 weeks.Well after several calls and promises to come,5 weeks later we called and mentioned the better business bureau.The next day His son Tom came with his crew and paved the drive way.Tom did not have a copy of the original quote so some of the things did not get done.Slope the garage door edges,loam edges of pavement to lawn transition,pave edges between the garage and barn to channel water run off.Also the pavement in front of the garage was supposed to lower so the water does not run in.Fred does not communicate with Tom is probably the reason for the problem.For your sake don’t hire FredAllan D.
- Business Description:Get in touch with us today to schedule your free estimate! Residential asphalt paving and repair, commercial parking lots - no job is too big or small.
- Business Description:We Are Maine's Premier Home Improvement Company and considered to be the best in all aspects of Home Improvement in the state of Maine. Our building consultants bring many years of experience to our customers in product selection as well as to concept and final designRecent Review:Work was given to sub contractor. Sub contractor received no oversite or instructions from prime contractor. No workers comp insurance. A man was injured on the job and was fired to prevent a suit. The crew worked hard when they showed up. They were staying at a motel 80 miles away. The men were paid cash every day. No with holding taxes. The sub carried no insurance at all. Complaints were not answered. <br /> There was no supervision. The job was done poorly because they had no experience. House wrap was not provided by the prime contractor and it was installed incorrectly. The deck was built and torn apart 3 times because it was built wrong. The design was not followed because the prime contractor supplied none. I supplied the plans to the prime. When I intervened with the sub I was told "You will get what I give you!" Attempts to get rid of the sub went on def ears. <br /> The sub was unable to install the garage doors because they did not know how to start the job. The opening for the doors is 10 feet. <br /> .The prime contractor did all measuring and ordering. The doors were ordered 9 foot wide. The prime contractor wanted to reduce the opening to fit the 9 foot doors. A large fight happened when i refused. The prime stopped all work. <br /> When the work resumed The crew spent 2 days trying to install the garage doors. I had to show the workers how to go about installing the doors and to tell them that they received the wrong hardware. <br /> I spent a week teaching them to install my garage doors. This should have been done in 2 days at the most. I had to finish the adjustments myself because they did not know how. <br /> I hired a second contractor to look at the job and this provided information for my lawyer. <br /> I will provide names of others who have been injured by these folks, all you have to do is ask. <br /> I am a master electrician and I still was screwed by them. <br /> One last thing, I was never given the key to the garage doors. I had to hire a locksmith to make one. <br /Raoul N.
- Business Description:30 years experience In asphalt Paving and commercial seal coating, paver stones decorative stone, grading ,leveling landscaping,site work, Commercial and residential also industrial. All Work guaranteed six year
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- West Gardiner
- Livermore Falls
driveway paving contractors in North Monmouth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ALBERT'S PAVING294 RUEBUCK RD
Clear Brook, Virginia
- ALBERT'S PAVING
- Black Majic Sealcoating23 Clearview Estate
- Black Majic Sealcoating
- Flahertys Construction179 Bean Rd
Mount Vernon, Maine
- Flahertys Construction
- Manzo paving company717 Aviary Way
Toms River, New Jersey
- Manzo paving company
- Normile seal coating69 Western Ave serving the entire state
- Normile seal coating
- R.A. Seger662 Loggin Rd
- R.A. Seger
- Steve Violette and Son Paving Co6 Six Rod Rd
- Steve Violette and Son Paving Co
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100