Choosing interior paint colors can send you into a multi-colored panic. Take a deep breath and read these eight tips to help you pick out the perfect hues. We can help you find the ideal paint color so you can relax and enjoy your home.
Get matched with top tree removal services in North Monmouth, ME
There are 10 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Recent Tree Service Reviews in North Monmouth
- Top Notch Tree Service, LLCVery smoothly, professionally executed, crew was enthusiastic & worked efficiently on multiple areas, fairly priced for difficulty and extent of work. Extremely pleased with overall effort.
- Arbor TechnologiesOur beloved kitten climbed up into a really tall tree and would not come down. One call to Arbor Technologies and she’s safe and warm. Leo came right away, snuggled our little kitten and was the most professional and kind hearted soul to help us last minute. His crew member Tim was top notch too! We can’t thank you enough! Leos also cut trees that no one else would cut to save our cabins. Had he not cut a tree for us we would have lost a cabin and an entire season of revenue for our family business. He’s one of the best around read less
- Town & Country Tree Service LLCIt went much better than we expected! Joe came over with a huge machine which we referred to as the "tree eater". The trees were cut from the top down to the ground. No need for stump removal. All that remains are wood chips. This is an amazing machine and Joe is an expert at doing this kind of work. Plus, it's great for the soil. It's been about a month now, the grass is growing, the view of the western sky is spectacular, and the inside of the house is no longer dark and gloomy! We are very happy with Joe and with the care and diligence that he provided to this project read less
- Red Oak ForestryThe work was accomplished in a timely manner. The tree was felled, cut up and removed from the property. All work was done to high standards and promptly. I highly recommend this firm.
- TreeworksThey came out mid April and told me they'd be back as soon as the leaves started to bud. When they did so, I called and left a message. No reply. I emailed and texted. No reply. Finally got an email back that said someone from the offic would contact me. That didn't happen so I called, emailed, and texted again. After another couple of weeks, I got an email saying they'd be o ut Monday or Tuesday. That was the beginning of June. They never showed. Finally, on June 23 I got a phone call askiing if I was ready to set up a date. At that point, I said no. The moths are ready to pupate and they had promised me service TWO MONTHS before. The lack of response was mind-boggling to me, and the lack of customer service shameful. I would not recommend this company at all read less
- TREEWORKSI contacted Treeworks early April and they came out by mid-April to see what needed to be done. After agreeing that they would be back as soon as the leaves started to bud, they left. April and May came and went and after 5 unsuccessful attempts to reach them and find out when they were coming, I got an email saying they would be out "Monday or Tuesday"--IN EARLY JUNE. They never showed up, every time I go out my door I am infected with caterpillar hairs which are toxic, itchy and long lasting. What's worse is now it's too late to get someone else, as it's either too late to spray or other tree services are too busy to take new customers. Treeworks' communication is horrible and their customer service is non-existent. I would not recommend this company to anyone read less
- HUSTUS TREE SERVICEI had Hustus Tree Service remove a large dying maple a year ago and this year an 80' white pine near power lines that was one Maine winter away from destroying my camp. 110% satisfied with their service and complete ease of doing long distance management of my property's needs. So refreshing to be able to trust a service provider to do what they say and do a thorough job. Thank You read less
- Pinnacle TreeI needed several box elder trees removed, and a black locust and white pine pruned. All of these were tricky - whether it be in awkward locations or building and power line obstacles. Each were addressed perfectly and I ended up with a job well done that was more than I expected. Greg (owner), Damian (foreman) and the entire crew were professional, courteous and experienced. They put the health of the trees and my satisfaction above anything else. They would not leave until I was 100% satisfied. I could not possibly be happier with the results. Would I recommend them? You bet I would! This is the second job they have done for me and certainly will not be the last. Thank you, Pinnacle Tree read less
- Absolute Tree IncGreat!! Did the tree work and cleaned the debris as well. Was a lot less expensive than I had feared it would be.
- Don & Son Tree Service/ Don's Tree Service.They sent two crews out. I've had the western cedar tree pruned before and no one else has done this tree that well. I am a biologist and a pretty good pruner myself so I'm pretty particular and they really knew what they were doing. The cleanup was amazing. You couldn't even tell they were there and caused virtually no damamge to to surrounding landscape. They were unbelievably great! They gave me an Angie's List discount of 10%. I have to say, their bid was very reasonable especially considering how much work was involved. These guys really worked as a team and loved what they do. They were working so hard and were really proud of their work which made it a wonderful experience to have them at my home. I could tell they really respected their crew chef. It was just a great experience all around read less
Tree Service Companies in North Monmouth
- Business Description:We are a licensed and insured Tree Service business serving the greater Bangor Maine area. No job is too small or too large. We are the tree experts covering the area from Mount Desert Island to Lincoln, Maine. If you have a question about tree care or services give us a call. We can help you landscape your property and manage your trees in the best way possible, both aesthetically and financially read lessRecent Review:Tyler and his crew did a great job taking down the trees. There was some damage to a fence from a falling limb and they made it right. The debris was cleaned up and he negotiated to have the wood sold in return for the chipping and cleanup. I would definitely use him again read lessJonnathan B.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:I was happy with their service. Across the board I dont have unpleasant experience with them. They didn't over charged me.Al S.
- Business Description:Licensed Forester and Arborists. Tree removal around buildings and power lines. Customer satisfaction a must. Will travel. Do logging when needed. Free estimates.Recent Review:I HIRE SOMEOE HERE IN SCARBOROUGH,MAINEjudy h.
- Business Description:We’re new to Angie’s List, check out our great ratings and reviews on Home Advisor! Link below description. Zuhlke Tree Service offers professional and affordable tree service throughout the State of Maine. We specialize in technical removals of hazard trees, which often involves multiple rope systems and advanced rigging, to keep your property safe and minimize damage to the ground and surrounding trees. We can access places that bucket trucks can't, and other companies won't. There are few .. read less
- Business Description:Hustus Tree Service is devoted to excellence in the latest standards of arboriculture. We are experienced, detailed and offer complete tree care. Competitive pricing. No travel charges. Free estimates. Serving mid-Maine since 200 read lessRecent Review:I had Hustus Tree Service remove a large dying maple a year ago and this year an 80' white pine near power lines that was one Maine winter away from destroying my camp. 110% satisfied with their service and complete ease of doing long distance management of my property's needs. So refreshing to be able to trust a service provider to do what they say and do a thorough job. Thank You read lessLinda S.
- Business Description:We specailize in the asphalt sealing buisness! If mention that u got my name from angies list get 15 percent off of booking of driveway with us ..Recent Review:Excellent customer service. Great job done on driveway at a fair price. Definitely recommend.Chuck D.
- Business Description:I am a master carpenter who takes pride in his trade, with 30 years experience. Can fix everything in and around the home. I give reasonable estimates and build in a timely manor that fits with the client schedule read lessRecent Review:Michael Gardner and Gardner Construction rocked my project! I had a hideous and inconvenient concrete slab, and I wanted a deck. Michael recommended a way to build a deck over it and meet and exceed my goals, was there when he said he would be, and was under budget! I was very excited, and likely over communicated with him, and he always was responsive, kind and brought great ideas. He and his whole crew were a pleasure to work with and having them at the house was a pleasure. I love the end result read lessShannon K.
- Business Description:Call (207) 462-2222 in Augusta, ME, for more about our tree service experts.Recent Review:I needed several box elder trees removed, and a black locust and white pine pruned. All of these were tricky - whether it be in awkward locations or building and power line obstacles. Each were addressed perfectly and I ended up with a job well done that was more than I expected. Greg (owner), Damian (foreman) and the entire crew were professional, courteous and experienced. They put the health of the trees and my satisfaction above anything else. They would not leave until I was 100% satisfied. I could not possibly be happier with the results. Would I recommend them? You bet I would! This is the second job they have done for me and certainly will not be the last. Thank you, Pinnacle Tree read lessRoger M.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig.. read lessRecent Review:Very impressive. Quality work from a true professional. I would recomend to friends and family with confidence. Looking forward to using on my future projects.Gordon M.
- Business Description:When your P.C. , Tablet or Cell Phone has you stumped you need an American based tech team on speed dial: Call Now: 877-378-9258. Remote, online, and in home support from the good old USA. In need of a performance improving tune-up? Have a virus or spyware issue? We have you covered. Have questions about a program, your printer, importing photos, working with websites, working with your computer, or just needing advice on what to buy? My Computer Works membership gives you go to access to .. read lessRecent Review:It went well they were professional, on time and knowledgeable.tomas a.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
A dying or dead tree can be a risk for your home. Detecting if your tree is dying isn’t always obvious, but there are signs and symptoms to look for. Plus, if you catch sick tree symptoms in time, you may be able to save it.
Fig trees are easy to plant, grow, and care for. The best part: You get to reap the rewards by harvesting your own fruit! But just because they’re low-maintenance doesn’t mean they thrive without help. Here’s what to know about growing figs.
Find tree removal services in
- West Gardiner
- Livermore Falls
tree removal services in North Monmouth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Elwell Logging50 Catfish Corner Road
- Elwell Logging
- FARLEY & SON LANDSCAPING, INC.211 West St
- FARLEY & SON LANDSCAPING, INC.
- JCZ Logging & Tree Svc54 Libby Rd
- JCZ Logging & Tree Svc
- Lockharts Lawncare and Critter Removal702 main st
- Lockharts Lawncare and Critter Removal
- Orff's preservation
- Orff's preservation
- Red Oak Forestry600 Hancock St
- Red Oak Forestry
- S&S Services348 Gore Rd
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Skyline Tree Service Of Maine125 Main street
- Spicer Tree Specialists373 S Hunts Meadow Rd
- Stevenson Solutions41 Walton Rd
- StoneX Landscaping & Excavation
- S&S Services
- Zuhlke Tree Service3 Cedar St
- Zuhlke Tree Service